Going The Length

By live4thedead

WARNING: This is strictly sexual content. This is a short erotic scene. If you are not comfortable with that... More

Going The Length

2.4K 15 2
By live4thedead

Going the length.

My mind was reeling, more and more with each echo of my steps going down the hall. My shoes padded the floor, matching the beat of my racing heart. With each step I took my mind gave me one more 'What if'. All the possible scenarios, good and bad, wouldn't stop going through my mind and it was really starting to piss me off. My emotions were everywhere, and I had no idea what I was going to experience when I opened that door at the very end of this retched hallway. I was nervous making me feel nauseous and I could only here ringing in my ears. I was shaking and I felt angry. Angry at myself for thinking this would ever be a good idea. It's not that I was doing this for money, I just never went in a blind date,

That was only about sex.

I let out a shaky breath, trying to calm my beating heart as I slowed my pace, just a few feet from the door. I stared straight ahead, focusing on the door. The big, wooden door was intimidating, but it made no sense; It was the same as every other door in this damned hotel. Light seeped through the bottom, giving it an eerie glow. I took a deep breath, letting it out shakily as my hand formed a tight fist, reaching up to the rough wooden surface. I blinked and knocked, my knuckles banging against the wood. I lowered my fist after three knocks, and listened as my heart beat in my ears, matching the sound of footsteps on the opposite side of the door.

The dull, golden knob started to jiggle and soon turned, the door cracking open wider and wider as each second passed. My gaze was replaced from the door to a torso. My eyes trailed upwards, meeting the face of the one I'd been meeting- thanks to my best friend. My jaw wanted to drop and my knees quivered under my weight as I looked at the man. He cocked his head slightly, giving me a lopsided smile that showed off his perfectly white and straight teeth. His jaw was strong and had a stubble growing in giving him an older look, which was quite sexy actually. His eyes were a dark, chocolate brown that seemed to be rimmed with a gold, his long eyelashes framing them perfectly. His light brown hair fell carelessly over his forehead, falling just above his eyebrows. His lips looked smooth and plump, making my own lips quiver.

He raised an eyebrow at me, his smile turning into a smirk as he realized I'd been checking him out. I blushed slightly, looking down and tucking a piece of my red/orange hair behind my ear. I licked my lips and peeked back up at him- it was just now I noticed that his shirt was unbuttoned and open, giving me a preview of his solid core.

"You must be, Amy". He spoke, his voice deep and husky, adding to his sexy appearance.

I nodded shyly. "You must be, Owen".

He nodded and his smile grew slightly, I couldn't help but return it.

"You have a beautiful smile". He complimented me, causing me to blush again. "Please, come in!" He rushed, stepping aside so I could enter.

I smiled gratefully up at him and rushed inside. I heard the door shut behind me as I took a look around the simple room. The room was a basic size for a hotel room. The walls were a boring beige and the carpet a dull grey. There was a bar off to the side with two stools and a shelf filled with liquor behind the wooden bar. A bathroom was off the left of the room, a king size bed beside it. The bed was intriguing, inviting even. The comforter was a simple white with a stitched, black flower design on it, the pillows matching. It looked to be soft and bouncy.

I was really tempted to lay there and get what was coming started.

I heaved a content sigh and looked back at Owen who was making his way to the bar. I watched his strides, filled with purpose. His hips swayed slightly as he walked, his perfectly formed ass standing out making me to a little more crazy and tempted to race over to that bed.

"What's your poison?" He asked, catching my attention.

He smirked at me, a knowing look on his face which caused a light tinge to brush my cheeks. I couldn't begin to tell how embarrassed I felt knowing he'd caught me staring once again.

"Martini". I answered, taking a seat on the stool.

He didn't answer, just went to his work. His back was to me so I took the short time to look down at myself. I crossed my legs in the "lady-like" manor, my black skinny jeans hugging my legs even more. I glanced up, checking to see if he was still distracted- he was. I quickly looked down at my button up, blood red shirt, and pulled it down a bit, undoing another two buttons, exposing my round breasts. I straightened my posture and looked ahead just as he turned back around, martini in hand.

"Here you are". He handed me my drink.

"Thank you". I responded in a quiet, shy-like tone.

I held the glass in my right hand, my left forearm resting against the wooden surface as I took a sip of the heavenly liquid. Owen leaned forward, resting his elbows against the surface as he sipped his glass of scotch. I watched him over my rim, as did he, a content smirk on his face. I placed my glass against the counter gently, him following suit shortly after. I looked around the small, yet somehow elegant, room, taking in the surroundings.

"So... Tell me about yourself". He said suddenly.

I looked at him and chuckled slightly. "Well, small talk I see?" I stated, causing a small chuckle from him. "Well... Let's see. I'm a doctor". I told him with a shrug.

He seemed impressed, his thick yet neatly formed eyebrows rising up as I brought my drink back to my lips.

"A doctor? Really". I nodded. "That's interesting. How do you do that? Are you the type to perform surgery and save lives or are you like, that doctor at the clinic?" He asked skeptically.

I shook my head. "Nope. I work at the local hospital. I've performed many surgeries in my four years of work. I'm highest in the workforce and some envy that because of my age".

"Really. I don't understand he they could envy you. You'd think they'd praise you! I mean, a woman of your age to be where you are in work should be celebrated. Anything but envied". He told me sincerely, causing a warm feeling to spread through me.

I smiled, looking down then back up. A silence fell around us as we sipped our drinks, getting lost in each other's eyes.

"What about you? What do you do?" I asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Let's see. I'm a lawyer". He told her, instantly catching her attention.

"Win many cases?" I asked.

He nodded. "Only lost three in my five years of work". I nodded, impressed. "You lost many patients?"

"I've lost a few. They were all, except one, just lost causes. The one though was a mistake on my part and I felt horrible for it. I'd punctured the liver by accident and didn't notice until it was too late. That was my first year of work though. The rest were simply patients that had basically no hope". I told him, falling into a darkness at the mention of her mistake.

"Hey,". He soothed. I felt his hand on top of mine, intertwining their fingers as his thumb traced her knuckles. "I'm not gonna say it wasn't your fault, but I am gonna say that it will be okay. You know why? Because everyone makes mistakes. Being a doctor takes a lot of mistakes to become perfect. Surely if you had any reason to be that close to the liver in the first place, that patient would've had a short life anyway". He tried to reason.

I smiled, a warmth spreading through me once again. There was something more to this man than what I was going to find out, and that saddened me. I wished I'd never agreed to this stupid arrangement. Kimmy had set this up because she thought I needed, or that's what she'd told me. I knew she just thought I was desperate; and I just proved her theory by accepting. I was nothing but pathetic. I felt like a slut. Who accepts to go on a blind one-nights- stand with a complete stranger? Apparently me, and him if you think about it. Well, I only had Kimmy to blame if anything went wrong.

I shifted uncomfortably as we fell into a piercing silence. I glanced around the room, avoiding any eye contact with him, feeling I might jump him as soon as I do. He clears his throat and I'm brought back to his gaze. He sets down his glass and looks me deadly in the eyes.

"Let's not postpone this longer than we should". He growls.

I nod blindly as I place my own glass down, trying to control my breathing. I don't know why all of a sudden I feel as though I should tear his clothes off now instead of my previous thoughts of this being a bad idea. Maybe it was the inner women of me, breaking out. Desperate to get a man's touch. So I simply followed the man over to the bed.

"Take a seat, make yourself comfortable". He says and begins walking away.

I don't waste a second of the time I have, quickly kicking off my shoes and laying on the bed horizontally. I push my boobs up a bit, letting them expose a bit more through the half undone top. I rest my head in my palm, my elbow propping me up, as my right arm drapes carelessly over my waist. The lights suddenly dim slightly and I'm met with Owen once again. His shirt is long gone and his jeans are tightened a bit, begging to be taken off.

I lick my red painted lips as I look his body up and down, him doing the same. He was basically eye-fucking me. I bite my bottom lip to keep my self control a bit as he moves closer to me. His strides are slow, as if he's trying to take things a bit slow. He reaches the bed and starts crawling over to me. He flips me on my back and hovers over me, one of his hands at either side of mine. He leans down, capturing my lips with his. His lips are soft, plump and taste of mint. I feel he brushed his teeth when he disappeared so it wouldn't real of the alcohol he'd consumed minutes before.

My hands press against his firm torso, tracing his abs as our lips move in sync. I feel his tongue poke at my bottom lip, asking for an entrance, which I grant. Our tongues explore each other's mouths as our kiss becomes more heated. I sit up slightly when I realize he's trying to remove my shirt. He brings it down off my shoulders after unbuttoning it and tosses it carelessly off into the far corner of the room. I'm laid back against the soft mattress as he presses his body against mine, my bra covered breasts pushing against him. I feel his bulge against my thigh and I roll my eyes back in the thought of the pleasure that is surely coming my way.

I feel my jeans being tugged on and I realize he's already maneuvered his fingers to undo the button and zipper, eager to get them off. We brake the kiss and with one swift movement from him, my pants are joining my shirt on the ground. He leans back down and reconnects our lips as I fiddle with his belt buckle. It unclasped and I didn't waste a second with the button and zipper, sliding them down eagerly. He brakes the kiss again and stands from the bed, kicking his pants off from around his ankles. I notice the huge lump in his briefs and nearly gulp. He grins cockily and I sit up, crawling over to where he stands.

I reach him shortly, just realizing I'm now in only my red lace undergarments. I sit back on my heels and grab at the top of his boxers, pulling them down quickly. His erection pops up, slapping against his stomach before balancing straight out in front of him. His full on is about nine inches if you ask me, and I'm ready for it. My hand grips around the bottom of his massive shaft, squeezing and slowly rub I up and down him. He throws his head back, letting out a throaty moan as my pace picks up. I bring my mouth down, letting the tip rest in my mouth, not yet closing for his pleasure. I puff out breaths of hot air, letting it swirl around his throbbing member and he groans in frustration and pleasure at my teasing.

My tongue pokes out, swirling around his slit and soon the entire head. I slowly close my lips, sucking at the head of his erection, my tongue still swirling teasingly around him. He moans slightly and I grin. My hand is still pumping him in a slow pace as I bring him more into my mouth , now having half of his length inside my mouth I start to bob my head up and down, slurping sounds erupting from my mouth mixed with Owen's moans and groans of pleasure. I release my hands tight grip, moving them to his balls, which I massage as I begin to deep throat him. I feel his length sliding down my throat and I'm beginning to squirm underneath him at my own needs of pleasure.

I grip his balls, still taking him fully in my mouth as he finds pleasure in my actions. I take him from my mouth and move to licking down the side of his shaft, reaching his balls and sucking slightly. I suck him once again and his hand fins it's way to my hair, entangling inside my locks. He pushes me down his length further, going the full length and groaning in pleasure.

He moans out and I feel him throbbing violently in my mouth. He yells my name loudly and I taste a sticky substance fill my mouth. I pull out and he looks down at me, a questioning smirk on his face. I open my mouth and reveal that the substance is gone. He let's out a low chuckle and I simply smirk in defeat.

I squeal as he suddenly leans down, his strong arms wrapping around me and picking me up from the bed, tossing me back down onto my back. I bounce once before stabilizing. I look up, seeing him crawling towards me. I lay back a s he mounds me, connecting our lips once again in a heated kiss. His finger trace down the side of my body, reaching my panties. I feel his finger slip inside the lace material, and soon rub pleasurably against my clit. I gasp in surprise which allows him to stick his tongue inside my mouth.

His finger and his thumb begin to rub and massage my clit and I moan into the kiss. The fingers trail down a bit, and slowly I feel them enter me. My hips buckle and I arc my back off the bed as he begins to pump two fingers in and out of me. My torso pushed against his, my breasts pushing against him firmly. He slips a third finger inside me and I don't hold back the loud moan that escapes my lips. He smirks into our kiss, but pulls away, removing his fingers from me. I frown down at him as he begins to leave butterfly kisses down my body. He reaches the lace material and brings it's rim between his teeth, tugging at it. I raise my hips and he tugs them the rest of the way off, pulling them from around my ankles and tossing hem to the ground with the rest of our clothes.

He spreads my legs slightly and leans in. He places two fingers back inside me, pumping in and out once again but this time: his tongue is helping too. His tongue pokes in and out of me, swirling around my clit as he bites and nibbles it too. I'm squirming beneath his touch and moaning so loud I'm pretty sure there will be a complaint from the people in the room next to us. He slips another finger in, his tongue still doing so many pleasurable things at once. I groan, my finger nails digging and grasping the sheets for deer life.

He pulls away and smirks. I give him one in return and he stands. He grabs me by the waist and tugs me forward, sliding me towards him. I bounce against his erection and I bit my lips. He leans down kissing me again, before pulling away and positioning himself at my entrance. He teased slightly, just swirling the head around my clit. I groan in frustration and he smirks in defeat. He pokes inside me slowly, just the head at first. He pulls back out and then returns at a faster pace, pushing his full length inside me.

"Ugh! Owen!" I moan out loudly.

He begins to thrust in and out at me at a fast and steady pace. I'm sweating and moving around, my fingers gripping onto the sheets below me as I moan in continuous strings at the pleasure his package brings me. The familiar slapping of our skin is music to my ears as I feel his throbbing member pushing in and out of my tight entrance. He pulls out of me and grabs me, lifting me up before turning and lying on his back in the bed, me on top. I smirk and kneel, hovering above his member. I slowly slide down him, enjoying the feeling of him inside me. He throws his head back in ecstasy as I begin to jump up and down on him, my hands clasping to my heels as a balance.

He sits up slightly and reaches behind me, unclasped my bra. I pulled down the strings in a hurry and tossed it to the ground. I slumped forward, catching his lips with mine as I continued to ride him. He pulled away from the kiss and bent his neck, beginning to suck my breast. I moaned at all the pleasure that was happening and begin to feel that familiar pull at my lower abdomen. I had to hold on a bit longer. His tongue swirled around my erect nipple and I groaned out again, still riding him as fast as I could. He began to thrust his hips upwards, helping me to endear pleasure. I moan out again loudly and I hear a knock at the front door. I ignore it and moan again, maybe the people knocking will understand that we are too busy fucking each other to answer them.

He flips our position again to where he's on top, managing to not disconnect us. He begins to pound into me again and this time I can't hold it in. I claw into his back, moaning into his ear and wrapping my legs around him, screaming in ecstasy as I release my juices around him. I fall back in the bed as he continues to line inside me, though I know he's close to done too. Not too long after does he scream my name and cum inside me, his juices filling me and I groan at the feeling. His pace slows as he calms his throbbing self before pulling out and collapsing next me on the bed.

Our breath is heavy and ragged as our bodies glimmer with sweat as we lay next to each other. Once we've catches our breath, our eyes meet and he leans in for a kiss. It was a short one. Short and sweet, before he pushed himself off the bed and towards his clothes. He starts getting dressed and I figure I should do the same. I pull on my clothes, and he smacks my bare ass as I go to out on my underwear. I shoot him a knowing look and he shrugs in innocence.

"That was amazing". He breaths out once we're both finished getting dressed.

I nod. "Definitely one of the best I've had". I admit.

He smirks and I head for the door, grabbing my jacket from the chair as I walk past.

"Wait!" He calls from behind me. He pulls a card from his pocket and hands it to me. "If you ever want to do this again, give me a call". He says and winks, before scurrying away.

I smile and open the door, closing it shut behind me. I gasp and lean back against the door, smiling in content.

I am so going to call him.

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed my first erotic story. If so why don't you give me a vote or comment on whatever the hell you want to. And why not give me a follow while you're at it. Love you guys and thank you so much for reading.

- Live4thedead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 59.1K 101
When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save her father's dying company, it is two nig...
122K 11.3K 31
"I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marriage merely to honor my promise...
2.9M 108K 54
'You didn't answer my question,' he asked, holding her gaze in his hypnotic ones. 'Wh... what question?' She was surprised at her own voice, it sound...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...