Come back home - SEQUEL TO RU...

By swanqueenislife

This is the Sequel to Run. - On a perfectly average evening the announcement of unfortunate news completely r... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 5

1K 42 26
By swanqueenislife

Arya wearily stirred awake and slowly
became aware of her location. She immediately shivered at the coldness of the infirmary.

Arya looked at her arm and her eyes widened at the needle which was protruding her vein. All of those calories pumping into her body... at least one thousand and five hundred.

The girl ripped the needle out of her arm and swore in pain. She pressed a cotton-bud from the tray and the sight of the small blood made her feel nauseous. Arya tried to soak up the little bit of blood from the bleeding scar that was left of the needle that had previously been in her vein.

The female remembered Jin's accusing words and she hoped that he had not told her boyfriend.

Arya exhaled and stood up from the bed slowly. Surprisingly her balance was almost back to normal.

Arya walked out of the room and knew that Jin would be occupied in the kitchen therefore she headed to the training room to burn off the calorie gain from the IV drip.

The purple haired girl walked into the training room and immediately started to wrap black bandages around her knuckles. She began to hit the punch bag, at full speed and with every hit she felt good.

At first she started to count her punches, but when she lost count she began to hum the song Havana. Camila was her queen and she always jokingly told Yoongi that she'd leave him for Camila Cabello.

The purple haired girl started singing the song in the Spanish version which was her favourite. Being a nerd throughout high school the girl had taken spanish and now she was beginnng to learn more from Camila Cabello and fifth harmony.

Arya lost track of time and she got the fright of her life when she seen a face at the door. She sighed in relief to see Jimin. "You should shower, dinner is soon."

Arya wiped the trickle of sweat from her forehead and she made her way to the shower. She was satisfied that she had burned off most of the calories that she had been forced to intake.

After her extremely quick shower she braided her hair wet and made her way to the living room. She was wearing red pyjama bottoms and one of Yoongi's white shirts with no bra underneath.

She had gotten quite close to the boys and they were like her brothers now -except Yoongi- so she thought, why not? Bras were a pain and not wearing one was relieving and comfortable.

She walked into the living room and before she could breathe to greet her boyfriend his eyes were on her chest and she rolled her eyes at him. Typical.

Yoongi motioned for her to sit on him and the girl sat on his lap. It had became such a habit that she fit perfectly on him and none of the other boys said anything because it was now routine.

Almost everyone was in the living room apart from Jungkook who went out and Jin who was cooking. Everyone was doing there own thing: watching tv,on social media or talking.

Yoongi leaned in to Arya's ear and spoke quietly, "Did you ask permission to wear my shirt? Without a bra!"

She smirked, "Not able to control yourself, green head? That's ashame."

Yoongi's grip tightened around her waist, "Wearing my clothes was teasing me enough, but wearing no underwear?" He muttered with a deep voice into her ear.

Arya leaned backwards on him and shifted herself, she grinned as his eyes widened. "I think I'll go and help Jin."

Yoongi grabbed onto her small wrist, "D-don't."

"Why?" She smirked. "Has little Yoongi made an appearance?"

He brought her back into his chest. "Call me little one more time I dare you, because you won't be able to walk for two weeks." He whispered deeply into her ear.

Arya laughed, gaining the attention of the room. "Says the bottom?"

"DAMN!" Taehyung grinned.

"Shots fired!" Jimin smirked.

"I called it!" Hoseok laughed.

Namjoon ignored the inappropriate humour and continued to type on his phone. Yoongi's face went red with anger, "You won't be saying that later." He winked.

Arya stood up off him, she looked down and then smirked. "Please, you'll be the one begging for me."

"In your dreams innocent one, in your dreams," Yoongi smirked.

Arya shrugged her shoulders, "Last time I walked in on you talking in your sleep I think it's safe to say, in your dreams Min Yoongi."

Taehyung choked on his crisps and Hoseok had to pat his back, Jimin was laughing hysterically.

Yoongi stood up and crashed his lips against her own catching her off guard. Before she could submit he pulled away, "Look who's the bottom now." He walked out of the room.

Arya stuck up her middle finger as he closed the door. Jimin was still laughing and the only thing that stopped them was Jin's call for dinner.

Arya's anxiety kicked in instantly and she slowly followed the other boys into the dining room. She sat next to Yoongi who had a smug smirk on his face because he had one the sarcasm war.

Arya began to play around with the steak that was on her plate. She could feel Jin's eyes constantly watching her. She glanced and seen his gaze so she slowly took a very small forkful of the steak. Swallowing it was like eating glass, it was almost physically painful. But she was glad she had when Jin's eyes were no longer on her.

After eating two small fries Arya started to play around with the vegetables. She looked over and all of the boys were still halfway through their meals. "I'm not feeling really well, I think I might go to bed."

The blue eyed female was about to stand up when she felt Jin glaring daggers at her. "Finish your meal first, you've hardly touched it." It was more like an order than a suggestion and Namjoon shot the elder boy a questioning look.

Arya looked at Jin the only way to get out of it would be to mention a thing all men are freaked out or embarrassed by. "But I have bad cramps Jin and I really feel sick, you're the medic and you know that PMS can be bad-"

Five pairs of eyes quickly went down on their plates in awkwardness, all except Yoongi who was looking at his girlfriend to make sure she was okay and Jin. It always worked, you'd think that the boys who trafficked drugs into the country, threaten, beat people up and in extreme cases possibly murder, you'd expect them not to be freaked out by the suggestion of a period. Regardless the mention of it always made them go silent.

Jin looked at the girl and shook his head, "Yes and as the medic I buy the medicinal supplies, and I recall you had your monthly menstrual cycle last week Arya. Don't give me this PMS crap, sit down and eat your food."

Jin looked extremely mad at the girl. She glared at him and the room fell silent yet again. "I. Am. Not. Hungry."

Jin glared at her, "One more word and I'll tell Yoongi."

Arya went silent and her face turned pale. Yoongi sat up now interested in the conversation due to the mention of his name. He was relieved that the other conversation was finished. "Tell me what?" He asked. His gaze fluctuating between his girlfriend and Jin.

"You broke your promise!" Her voice was full of betrayal.

"Can you all stop arguing! Jesus Christ you're giving me a headache!" Namjoon yelled loudly. But for once that never stopped them.

"What are you two hiding?" Hoseok asked before taking another bite of the steak.

Arya glared at Jin, "Nothing. That's right Jin..."

Jin shook his head, "Arya is showing symptoms of an eating disorder." He blurted out.

The room was shocked into silence, "Arya?" Yoongi yelled in a half scolding half shocked manner.

The doorbell rang extremely loudly throughout the house. It seemed to vibrate, "I'LL GET IT!" She practically ran to the door to escape the boys.

She didn't have an eating disorder... Did she? She just wanted to loose weight. It wasn't that bad, was it? She shook her head, Jin was probably just worrying about her because he's a worrier and it's in his nature.

Arya answered the front door, not taking much thought to it. As soon as she looked up she almost collapsed on the spot. "Hello, I do hope I'm not late." Johnny smiled.

"You're a little late but it's okay," Arya welcomed the Male into the house. "Johnny I need you to do me a favour."

The raven haired male spun around on his heel to face the female. "What's wrong, biscuit?"

Arya twiddled her thumbs. "Can you tell the boys I'm feeling ill and that I've went to bed."

Johnny frowned and his face became laced with concern. "Is everything alright?"

The female shook her head.

He nodded, "I'll tell them you went to take a nap, are you sure there's nothing else bothering you, biscuit?"

Arya twiddled with her thumbs. "No it's nothing the boys are making a big deal out of things."

Johnny nodded. "Ah I understand, get well soon."

Arya thanked the Male before turning and making her way to her beloved bedroom. The female flopped onto the neatly made bed and slowly began to doze off.

That was until she heard the loud banging on the bedroom door. "Open the fucking door." It was Namjoon.

Arya groaned in response.

"Arya let us in!" This time it was Jin who had spoken.

"Johnny is gone now so it's just us," Jimin added.

"Arya baby you can't run or hide away from your problems." This time it was Yoongi who spoke.

"We just want to talk to you," Taehyung yelled.

"We love you." Hoseok uttered.

"Katrina wouldn't want this," Jungkook shouted and there was a lot of mumbling at his controversial statement.

Arya hugged her knees to her chest and failed in attempt of concealing her tears because she wasn't ready to come to terms with things.

She felt like the entire world was closing in on her and she felt guilty for worrying the boys.

Arya muffled her crying with her hand and the pleading voices of the males on the other side of the locked door became the one heavy blur.

That was until six clear words were spoken which made Arya want to scream because she simply wasn't ready to talk about her struggles.

Those six words were spoken by Namjoon and they were, "That's it we are breaking in."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280 23 8
"I'm sorry.......she's no more." "I love you" "I love you too" "Your are mine" "I warned you." "I'm yours from the start." "Don't you dare." "Congra...
191K 10.5K 33
❝ mochiminie has sent you a message! ❞ - twitter ! fic ¡ lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks • no...
1.4M 39K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
116 0 26
Both Taehyung and Taemi, an older brother and younger sister, lost their mum at a young age. Taemi being traumatized over her crazy dad caused Taehyu...