One more night

By Ev9797

What happens when Louis Tomlinsons equally whacky and crazy sister comes to England with her 2 best friends S... More

One more night

88 2 3
By Ev9797

Idonot own anything!!!! hey guys this is my first ever story so read it and pls feel free to comment and give feedback and vote!!!

Tinsley faith Michaels

Kind of blonde,has smart moments, awesome, a little mean,fun crazy

Likes ; pink! Shopping friends tv wwe family fashion music

Dislikes: rain cheaters studies nerds

Friends: amt slb etc

Story : moves to London from nyc to study fashion . stays with amt and slb.

Arianna marie tommilson ?

Skylar lily brookes

Chapter 1

Finally we reached. After the eight hour exhausting flight fom nyc ,we reaches London. Ari , Tinsley and i - we made it. I knew arianna's cousin and his mates were waiting outside but right now my hunger was more important than my need to meet people ,so i handed my bags over to the girls and decided to go buy groceries. Straight from the airport .exhausted and tired .skylar lily brookes took a taxi to sainesburry near her new house.

(check if g is speaking in 3rd person like watt ? )

The whole ride i listened to my iPod through my purple headphones. I had an iphone too but somehow i did'nt like listening to music fom it. Don't get me wrong i love my iphone but . it's purple customisedspecially for me ,but i would rather use it for apps and i would use my ipod for music ' thats just me.

In sainesburry's i quickly picked up some food 'normal stuff bread,butter,etc, but i had to get chocolate and pink yogurt for Arianna and tinsley or they'd kill me . i also had to pick up chocolate mousse for myself to fulfil my weekly sugar dose.i headed to the frozen section and foun the perfect mousse but just as i was reaching for it someone else grabbed it (readers; the nerve of some ppl ! god) . i turned to face the guy who had the nerve to steal MY MOUSSE normally i would've yelled at him (not something i did often) but instead when i saw the boy with tousled blonde hair holding the mousse i quickly mumbled that he could have it and ran away quickly to the check out counter.the boy had been wearing black sunglasses and had tried to cover up his blond tresses (epic fail that was ) yhe guy looks like he might rob the store. I thought .thats what made me want to run away . as i was hurriedly going through the checkout , i turned around to check if the boy had gone . thank god ! he had . the cashier was packing all my stuff in a bag when suddenly i heard a girl screaming the boy must've had tried to kill some one (he probably had a gun ) . as i looked back to try and see what was happening , so i could help the lady. To my utter suprise instead of the girl running away and the boy running after her , the boy was running away with several girls chasing after him (da faq) . i just stared in shock wondering what was happening when two minutes later it hit me - this boy was some sort of celebrity . normally im shy but i fell sorry for the boy , who seemed quite flustered by all the female attention they were like rabid Chihuahua . i decided to help him . i walked straight upto the group of rabid Chihuahua's went right in front the him shielding him from the gaggle of girls or mob of chihuahuas's .

Skyler : alright girls, i'm part of management yo cannot attack *wispers to the boy * whats your name

Boy: niall

Sky: right niall

Random fangirl or Chihuahua no 1 : if your part of management then you have to make niall sing on the next album.

Sky : uh sure , ill talk to the other ppl in management and see what we can do . okay ? goodbye ladies now leave the poor boy alone .

Somehow my idea worked they left him alone .when everyone turned away he turned towards me

Niall: thanks for saving me.

Sky: you're welcome. I can't believe i helped when i'm usually shy

Niall: how does it matter?you helped me.i will give you the mousse you can take it.

Sky: thanks! My weekly sugar is now complete .

Niall: so i guess i'll see you around .

Sky: yeah i guess bye.

Niall: bye.

With that,ii left Sainesbury's and went home by taxi.upon reaching home the girls pounced in the food a started telling about them meeting ari's cousin Louis and his mates , i was listening to them but my thoughts kept wandering to the gorgeous ,blonde, haired boy i had helped.

Tinsley pov

I stepped out of the airport into the blinding sun on to the pavement. Everything was so quiet compared to NYC . i put my dozen or so bags down in the ground and whistled for a taxi like i did in nyc , no one stopped ! i was like 'WTF'? really?really bitch? Really? . it was hot . i was tired and i had been wearing 6inch heels all day . that's normal i do it on a dily basis , but right now i was pissed of ! i was now ready to hit someone with my designer bag on the head. I really wished i had taken up Ari's offer to come with her and her bother bot NOOOOO!! I had to be stubborn. I felt so stupid. OH who am i kidding? I am AWESOME and FLAWLESS !!! then some curly haired ( and i mean full on curly haired dude)came waved over a taxi and helped me load my bags in it. He then looked at me and me being the nice person i am kissed him on the cheek got in the car and left without a second glance at the stunned boy on the pavement. If i had looked back iwould have seen him being mobbed by a bunch of chicks.

Arianna's pov

Walking out of Heathrow airport i was excited but sad at the same time , i mean i was leaving NYC. I was so excited to meet my brother Louis . he and i were really close and i was finally seeing him after 8 years! We were moving in the house next to his and his mate Harry.it was good to be back in England . it all looked so familiar like i had never left. Louis came well Louis car came to pick me up tinsley was supposed to come but decided to catch a taxi. Tinsley was just entering the lobby when we reached. Upon reaching the house we realised we didn't have the keys. Then tinsley stupidly says " what do we need keys for?" .omg this girl. So then we all went over to Louis and harry's place . we rang the bell and Louis opened the door and exclaimed "OMG" and pulled me into a bone crushing hug and then did the same to tinsley. i then met hazza [i spoke to him before on Skype and we talked often] then i turned to look at the other boys awkwardly i didn't know who they were i just knew they were a part of Louis band. The first one introduced himself as 'Liam' he had a thick brit accent and i immediately got to know who he was . it was 'daddy direction' Louis had told me about him and the last one was really nice looking and tan. He had gorgeous hair and eyes that you could melt into he said his name was Zayn! And said that Niall should be back soon. Louis introduced us all. Out of no where tinsley burst out laughing and everyone looked at her weird she was laughing cause she saw the way zayn and I were looking at each other. We asked Louis for our keys and he ran away screaming "SUPERMANNNNNNNNN" and came back a minute later and Tinsley was like "da faq" then Liam and me went "you'll get used to it". And we opened the house and it was HUGE! Tinsley ran and choose the pink room and in the process dumped all her bags in harry. I felt bad for the poor boy he had 14 extremely heavy bags dumped on him.

After an hour or so sky came back and all of us ate dinner and we fell asleep to the sound of jack and rose proclaiming their love for each other in Titanic.

Chapter 2

Arianna's pov

"ahhhhhhhhhhh"i heard screaming and jumped out of my bed and ran out to see sky and niall looking at each other almost as if they recognized each other the two were staring at each other. Together they said "who's this" and tinsley burst into the kitchen holding a pink bat . i introduce them and ask niall "how did you get in?" to which he replied "Louis gave us all keys" . i got so mad . how could he give Louis give 4 hormonal teenagers a key to the apartment? Im gonna kill him. Tinsley and i barged into their place and she started chasing him with her bat all around the house. It was funny a blonde chick in pink from head to toe chasing someone around an apartment. After 5 minutes hazza stops her and asks her "why are you chasing lou" . she scrunched up her face and looked utterly confused and said "i don't really know. Oh well!" . she then went to fix her already perfect looking hair. Till then niall ,sky,and liam had joined us.

Tinsley's pov

I was fixing my hair when my phone rang.

Your not enough for me. (ohhh noooo)

Just another man in love with me (just another man)

Me: hey!!!!!

Mystery caller :hey! I'm actually comin to suprise Ari today.

Me :aww ! that's so sweet. Is ryan coming to ?

Mc : he is !!!!!

Me: sweet! Shopping buddy !

Mc: i'll come to your place and you and sky can pick ryan up from the airport cool?

Me : awesome!

Mc: see you guys later

Me k. Xoxo.

Mc : da faq?

Me : ciao !

I then walked out and smiled at Ari. He's so sweet . flying hhalfway across the world for her. Aww. I wonder..... OMG i don't know what to wear !

Arianna's pov

Tinsley stepped ot looking as she would call herself "FLAWLESS" . i saw harry lookin at her. She was smiling weirdly at me . i will never get her. Sky,tinsely and i went back to our place. I stepped in for a shower. When i came out, there was anote on my bed saying that sky and tinsely had gone shopping. That was extremely weird because they never went shopping without ME. I got really bored and went to Niall and Liam's place. [i got my revenge, keys to all their places. Mwahaha(evil laugh)]. Niall was sitting in the kitchen and eating. How does he eat all that much and stay skinny? If he was a girl , we'd be forced to hate him. Liam was having a shower , so isat with Niall and he was telling me about the boys and sky. There's something going on there. When all of a sudden, BAM! Zayn walks in shirtless. DAMN! He has a nice body! . omg wat is wrong with me? I just met him . liam then walks out and asks Zayn "is it really so hard to put a shirt on ?" Zayn replied "yeah". These are the craziest boys i have ever met. We went back to my place and started watching a movie. When all of a sudden .......... my EX Jay walks in .

Chapter 3

Tinsley's pov

Sky and i went to the airport to pick up ryan and then we were all going to shopping ! i wanted to take my pink convertible but NOOOOOO!!! Sky didn't want to go in it.

Sky: i refuse to go in an all PINK!car.

Me: but...but...

Sky: NOOOOO

So i sadly went to harry, and smiled at him flirtily and asked him

Me: can i have your car keys, Hazza?

Harry: (gulps) ummm...

Me: awww! Your such a sweetheart. Thank you!

Then i took his keys and left him dumbfounded in his living room.

Finally me and sky reached the airport and saw

Me: RYAN!!!!!

Skylar: yay! -_-

Me + ryan : SHOPPING!!!!

Skylar: what i deal with. (rolls eyes at the sky)

The three of us headed to oxford street and went shopping till we dropped! Once we were done we went to starbucks!

Skylar: you got your sugar. Now can we go ??

Me: awwww

I was so glad ry was finally here, now we can go and get our hair done and nails done and ohhhh....pink shoes..

We reached the apartment with ryan driving cause sky didn't trust me. When we got inside there was an awkward silence in the room.

Jay was looking mad,Louis was pissed, ari was like -_- ,niall and liam were like O_O .the 3 of us paused. I was the first person to snap out of it.

Me: jay-jay! (i hug him)

Jay: hey tinsley (says hugging back)

Harry looked kind of jealous god knows why.

Ryan:hey man.

Ari: what are you doing here?

Jay: i came to get you back!

Ari: i told you it was over.

me: WHAT??? U hurt my bitch? You little fucker.

Sky: im going to kill you.

Louis: uhhh.....whats going on?

Ari: long story short the two of us dated for about a year and then i broke up with him before comin here.

Me: oh my god. Im so sorry i had no idea.(starts tearing up)

Ari:why you so sorry? And jay we are through.really go away now.

me: he called me and told me he was coming to surprise you ?(starts crying)

harry comes over and starts comforting me

ari: tinsley relax.

Louis: let me get this straight , my 15 yr old sister went out with a 20yr old dude who's from "the wanted" ? who in turn broke up with him and he came across the world in the middle of his tour to get back together??

Sky,me,ry: YES!

Louis :WOW

Jay: ari can i please talk to you alone?

Ari: no jay were done! We dated for a year and you never had the time for me , you were always busy. Were done.

Jay: ari please?

Ry: just talk to him.

Me and sky: get it over with

Ari:NOOOOOOO i don;t wanna.

Harry: what are you 5? Just talk to him. He obviously cares for you.

Louis: she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to. (looks towards jay)why were you dating a 15 yr old anyway?

Jay: were in love.

Ari: no you're crazy.

Me: jay-jay i think you should go.

Jay: im not going till i talk to ari.(rolls eyes)

Niall: seriously you're both behaving like 5 yr olds. Just talk to each other.

Jay + ari: SHUT UP!!!

Ari: fine you wanna talk lets talk but after that you're leaving.

Their voices fade away as they step out of the room. This cannot end good for either of them.

House pics.

Purple g

Pink mine

Kitchen living room

Chapter 4

Arianna pov

Jay: lets talk,

Ari: lets

Jay: why di you break up with me ?

Ari: cause you never had time for me !

Jay: yes I did I called you every day

Ari: days more like weeks

Jay: I LOVE YOU (yelling) ari

Ari: ARIANNA,you were barelyb there for me

Jay: you're right im not gonna argue with you but you know im sorry and I promise to always be there for you , please ari

Jay : take me back please.

Ari: NO!NO!NO! (remindes me of daniel bryan {wwe fans})

Jay: ari

Ari: go away you ass

Chapter 5

All of a sudden Zayn barges in

Zayn: what the hell is going on

Then all of them enter

Tinsley : (maryse hand signal)

Louis : where were you any way?

Zayn: with Perrie

Tinsley pov

Zayn: with perrie

Me: the platupus?

Zayn: -_- [the others burst out laughing]

Me: cause I tottaly want to meet him

Ry: sweetie I don't think he meant that

Me: but but but........(eyes go wide )

Then harry hugs me and tells me "we'll take you to meet perrie the platpus"

Me: ok(sniffdling)

Slb: too much DRAMA. Imgoing to go out for a walk.

She walks out with niall and liam following her . huh so now only zayn harry louis ari jay and I were left.me and ryan look at each other and cant help but yell out "FLAWLESS DRAMA"

Me: who the hell is perrie any way ?

Zayn: (looks pissed) my girlfriend !

Me: you have a girlfriend? ( raises eyebrow like the rock ) I thought you were gay ! like legit I aint joking bro .

Ry: for shame man. I was really looking forward to hang out with you.

Me: aww..... it's okay ry. Lets go and get some some icecream .

I drag everyone out of the room except ari and jay .thay need to finish talking.

Chapter 6

ARIANNA"S povv

Louis barges in : arianna can I talk to you?

Ari: sure wahatev

Jay goes out and sits across zayn in the living room and both of them glare at each other.louis then shuts the door and turns around to look at me

Louis: why were you dating a 20 year old?"(screaming)

Ari: cause we were in love louis (sighs)]

Louis: are you crazy? You cant date a 20 year old hes too old for you. Why didn't you tell me about this?idk whats wring with you .

Ari: louis im not crazy! And I guess when I dated him it wasn't such a big deal and hes only 20.i didn't tell you cause you'd go all GODZILLA ON ME! And its not like you would've or coul've done anything from across the atlantic anywayand nothing wrongs with me you're overreacting!

Louis:IM OVERREACTING ? of course ill overreact im youre older brother and im supposed to protect youand not let you date a 20 year old.

Ari: I know. Lou just drop it ok?it doesn't matter anyway. Its over between us any way and we are not getting back together

Louis: you know what ? whatever,

He just storms off like what the hell man? Then jay comes in, what does he want ?

Jay: ari.......

Ari: go away man (pissed off)

Jay: (sighing) just know im really sorry for every thing. (he leaves)

I sigh and walk out to the living room and crash on the couch next to zayn.

Zayn: umm..... want to tell me what happened?

Ari: no its all fucked up!

Zayn: come on tell me . it'll help

I start telling him every thing that happened

Zayn: so youre telling me you dated a 20 year old?[ annoyed]

Ari: (groans) not again

Zayn: who are you harry styles:?

Oh no he didn't . I just sIgh and look away with tears in my eyes

Ari:I knew it . you wouldn't understand.

I end up running out of the room crying to my room. I hear footsteps behind me.

Zayn running after her"ari that's notg what I meant"oh shit what have I done.

Zayn:im sorry I was just joking.

I oen the door. \

Ari: I know its just that no one gets it.

He comes inside and sits on the bed. I lay my head on his shoulder and fall asleep .

(zayn falls asleep with ari in his arms.

Meanwhile

Harry pov

Ryan tinsley and I were at an ice cream place. We were on our way back. I was just thinking about tinsley. She was pretty , not the brightest crayon in the box though.we had to drop ryan off at his aunts place. We wre now walking through london . it was a miracle that no one recognised me and I was greatfull for that.

Me: so tinsley, tell me about your life in nyc

She goes on to describe her life animatedly. I was to busy staring at her face and just the way her eyes sparkled when she was talking about everything she loved . I couldn't really register what she was saying. We were passing a couple of stores when all of a sudden tinsley grabs my arm. I fell electicity shoot up my arm.

Tinsley: harry lets go shoe sale !

Im pretty sure I was staring at her like a lovesick fool and people were looking at me funny while she dragged me around the store.

Chapter 7

ARIANNA"S pov

I heard someone clicking pictures . I opened my eyes to see harry and niall with a camera. I got irritated and told them to go away and let me sleep some more. Ah! Beautiful sleep. All of a sudden the door bangs open and I hear " what the hell" shit! Louis. I opened my eyes to see zayn sleeping peacefully. How could he still sleep?i looked up to see a anoyed louis "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" I went "shhh,,, lets go out to zayn's still sleeping" I went out into the kitchen to see tinsley niall and harry standing there and drinking coffee huh, sky's probably getting ready. " nothing happened louis we were just sleeping to gether" as soon as I say that niall harry and tinsley start giggling," wait that came out wrong" t: "you think (she says still giggling)" : not like that I was crying was and he was comforting me. While you were to pissed to notice" louis mumbles something under his breath and storms off, I sigh and follow back to his apartment , im guessing the rest are going to follow as well" im sorry idk why you're overreacting, its not such a big deal ,i.d want to fight over something so stupid. You're my brother and I love you" louis comes to me and hugs me" I love you to ari" just as he says this a brunette comes in looking shocked " you love her?" she looked mad "louis:elenor of course I do I love her a lot" then tinsley comes running in " aw.... I love you to lou"she joins in the hug. Elenor" wait.....you love her to?" louis:" yeah sure " then sky enters " I love you to " " elenor:"another one ? what the hell is going on here ?" why did she look mad? Once sky and tinsley were proclaiming there love for one and another I saw liam enter and talk to elenor. I moved closer to here what they were sayng " liam: whats going on elenor? I heard yelling" elenor then explains liam bursts out laughing " oh you didn't know,, ari is lou's sister and sky and tinsley are her best friends they just moved next door on Friday " what the hell did that chick think any way? Crazy I tell you locco . I just shake my head and walk towards the television .

Chapter 8

Arianna's pov

Louis introduced me to his girlfriend eleanor who for some reason did'nt seem to like me very much . what did I do ? then I walk into the kitchen and see harry naked . I scream "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh my eyes" niall who was there starts laughing. Then lou comes in and covers my eyes while liam tell harry to put on some clothes. With my covered eyes I start yelling in the direction where harry was standing ( I think) "why are you naked?" tinsley walks in and says "who's naked??" aky walked in with her and tell her it's harry. I then hear harry say "cause it's so FREEEEE !!" " for the love of all that's holy , please put on some clothes " I say. Louis uncovers my eyes but I still keep them shut for obvious reasons. " im mentally scarred for life" I mutter under my breath. Im guessing harry ran out because louis went to give him a piece of his mind about roaming naked in front of 3 girls. I slowly open my eyes and ask liam "whats the plan for today??" and then zany walks in (now he wakes up ) . he looks that at my expression and then turns to look at sky and then niall laughing , he then say " harry as naked again was'nt he ??" I go and fake cry on his shoulder " im scarred forever zayn " then zayn fake comforts me . " any way what are we doing today ??" niall replys screaming " we are going to watch a movie !" it's a miracle I'm not deaf yet . they want to watch SAW III " NO FREAKING WAY" im not watching that movie I get easily scared and then I cant sleep at night I tried to explain to them. " what too scared love? You chicken ?" liam says I reply "pfft.....no" liam " then lets go " me"but....b...but....." liam" it's okay ill protect you" sho sweet I hug him and we all walk to the theatre in the house. Me and liam go to sit in the loveseat. T ,sky,niall and harry go sit on the sofa. Louis Eleanor and zayn sit on the floor. [halfway through the movie] it was a real intense scene and I gulped and then tinsley screams a bloodcurling scream "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" there was popcorn flying and needless to say every one screamed to including me . sky: what a bunch of pussies. I expected more from you ari(teasing tone) and t that wasn't even scary . I see tinsley visibly gulp she had a hand on her heart , sky seeing this says " other side tinsley {exasperated}" she changes sides and says" I know I just saw eleanors shoes and you just cant pair those with those jeans, it's a crime against nature and all that's holy " oh tinsley only you... I see sky smirking guess she doesn't like Eleanor either . everyone just face palms except niall he was to busy trying to recover the popcorn. -_- . they restart the movie and I turn to see zayn glaring at liam? ? the hell??

ZAYN'S POV

Liam had his arms around ari and her face was buried in his chest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE HAS A BLOODY GIRLFRIEND!! Wait.......................so do I ... why am I getting so jealous. Ari is really pretty but im dating perrie but if perrie got to know that me and ari slept together last night sh'd kill me!!!! [bitch fight bro woooooo]

Continue Reading