Dragon Age: RWBY (Discontinue...

By Hydra1996

Arion Lavellan failed to stop Solas from his plans, but instead to kill him like the rest of the world, he se... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Awakening (Volume 2: Best day ever)
Decisions
Bio: Elise Trevelyan
Volume 2: Welcome in Beacon
Volume 2 (A minor hiccup & painting the town...)
Volume 2 (Extracuricullar)
Volume 2 (Burning candle and Dance Dance infiltration)
Volume 2 (Field Trip & Search and destroy)
Volume 2 (Mountain Glenn-Breach)
Volume 3 (Meeting a dusty old crow)
Volume 3 (A bit rest and a shocking truth)
Volume 3 (PvP and the wrath of a dragon)
Volume 3 (End of the Beginning)
Not update!
Volume 4 (The next step)
Volume 4 (Remembrance)
Volume 4 (Family)
Volume 4 (Tipping Point)
Volume 4 (Punished)
Volume 4 (A much needed talk)
Volume 4 (Take the road)
Volume 4 (No safe Haven)
Volume 5 (Welcome to Haven)
Volume 5 (Explanation and training)
Volume 5 (Reunion, Rest and Resolution)
Volume 5 (The More the Merrier)
Volume 5 (The fight between two Maidens)
Volume 5 (Haven's fate)
Not Update 2
(Volume 6) Argus Limited
Volume 6 (Uncovered)
Volume 6 (The Lost Fable)
Volume 6 (So that's how it is)
Volume 6 (The coming storm)
Volume 6 (Alone in the woods)
Volume 6 (Dead End)
Volume 6 (Lost)
Volume 6 (Stealing from the Elderly)
Volume 6 (Episode 11 and 12)
Volume 6 (Our way)
Volume 7 (The Greatest Kingdom)
Volume 7 (A New Approach)
Anouncement (Discontinue)

Volume 6 (The Grimm Reaper)

39 1 0
By Hydra1996

After Maria told her story that she was in her youth the Grimm Reaper and how she lost her eyes.

Maria: But I wasn't... I went into hiding soon after.

Qrow: (astounded) I can't believe it. You... You're the Grimm Reaper, you were a legend! And then you disappeared...

Oscar: How exactly does a legend just disappear?

Qrow: You never used your name, never showed your face. Lots of us thought you were just layin' low. Eventually, we just came to accept that you were probably dead. But the stories about you, I based my weapon off of yours. I wanted to be as good as the Grimm Reaper.

Maria: Well, I'm nothing but a disappointment, so you're well on your way.

Blake: How can you say that?

Maria: Child, a Huntress is supposed to protect others to the bitter end. But after I lost my eyes, I only ever looked after myself. Even after my surgery, I was too afraid to fight. Afraid someone would find me again, finish what the others started. You shouldn't aspire to be like me, especially when some of you are clearly stronger already.

Arion looks at Yang and then back.

Maria: It's... comforting, seeing that your generation seems up to the task of inheriting this world. I'm just sorry I didn't do more to leave it in better shape.

Arion: There's something you could do. You could teach Ruby how to use the power of her eyes.

Ruby: That's a good idea. Please, teach me to use my powers the way you did.

Maria smiles at Ruby. Suddenly Ruby's Scroll starts to ring. Ruby pulls her Scroll out and gasps in excitement.

Ruby: It's Jaune!

Yang stops her bike.

Everyone: Huh?

Weiss: How?

Ruby: (answering her Scroll) Uh, hello?

Jaune: (voiceover from the Scroll) Ruby! Oh, thank you! I've been checking my Scroll for your signal since we made it to the city!

Ruby: The city? Wait...

Ruby looks to her Scroll at the little signal symbol under Jaune's portrait, watching it get better as she points her Scroll toward the road ahead. The group sees a hill where the snow ends. Yang proceeds forward to drive them up the hill. At the top of the hill, the group sees a walled city in the distance along the ocean.

Yang: (smiling) Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived in Argus.

At the entrance to the city of Argus, Yang locks Bumblebee and the trailer in a garage. Team RWBY, Qrow, Oscar, Arion and Maria take the time to admire their surroundings. Through the crowd, Nora zooms in.

Nora: Cute! Boy! OZ!!! (points her finger to the group)

Oscar looks over in confusion, only to get tackle hugged by Nora.

Nora: Oh, come here!

Jaune and Ren also arrive.

Ren: Are you all okay? (hugs Yang)

Jaune: We were so worried! (hugs Blake)

Yang: It's been kind of a crazy trip.

Weiss: That's an understatement.

Blake: You should know the truth of Arion's tattoo.

Arion: What did I told you guys before? (smiles calm) You don't want end up as dragon snack, am I right?

Team RWBY frowns.

Nora: (noticing Maria) Wait, who's the old lady?

Blake: I'm so glad you're all safe.

Weiss: Seriously...

Nora: Ah! You're gonna love this place! Arion! (gives him a crush hug) When will you turn into a dragon again?! I want to get on your back!

Arion: Is that the only thing you think about now?! And let go! Can't... breath... (Nora let go of him)

As everyone else engages in their own conversations, Ruby and Jaune walk up to each other and give each other a big hug. After parting from the hug, Jaune looks down and frowns.

Ruby: Hey. I promised, didn't I?

Jaune: (smiling while tears well up in his eyes) Yeah, you did. (wipes his eyes) It's good to see you guys.

The two share a smile together.

Nora: Hey what's in your backpack?

Arion: Nothing! (turns around arms crossed)

Nora grins and quickly opens the bag where the orb is in and takes it out.

Nora: What is this thing?

Arion: Give it back! (takes the orb from Nora away and hides it back) I'll explain later. (shoves his hood over his head to hide his ears)

Later on, the group is seen traveling through the city on a trolley.

Arion: I've never seen so many people in one town.

Yang: It's a lot bigger than I thought it'd be.

Ren: It's actually one of the largest non-capital cities in all of Remnant.

Ruby: (gasps) No way! But wait, wouldn't it be harder to settle something this big away from the main Kingdom?

Jaune: Well, it was, until Mantle showed up. Early settlement attempts by Mistral didn't go well. But colonists from Mantle were able to help them brave the cold climate and return for goods that Solitas couldn't provide.

Ren: The two nations worked together to create a hybrid city. While it falls under Mistral domain, Atlas keeps a military presence here to help keep the people safe and keep trade between the two nations steady.

Nora: Well, until recently...

The trolley makes a stop and everyone hops off.

Blake: We should probably start looking for a ship.

Oscar: (to Jaune) So, where have you guys been staying?

Jaune: Uh... (chuckles nervously)

Saphron: There you are!

As the trolley leaves, a blonde woman, with her baby son, in her arm stands on the other side of the street waving to Jaune.

Yang: Is that...?

Arion: One of your sisters?

Jaune: Yeah. Hey, Saph. (smiles and waves back)

Ruby zooms in, all starry-eyed. She looks back and forth between Jaune and Saphron, and gasps upon realizing who the woman is. Later were all in the living room at Saphron's home. Yang, Arion and Weiss play with the baby, Maria, Oscar and Ruby are sitting on one couch, Qrow and Blake standing behind them and Jaune sits with his sister, Ren and Nora on another couch.

Ruby: I can't believe I'm meeting your sister! I have so many questions.

Nora: Oh, I can give you the rundown later!

Jaune: Will you guys knock it off?

Saphron: What? I love telling stories about my baby brother. (squeezes Jaune's cheek)

Jaune: (groaning while also flailing his arms at his elder sister) I am not a baby! That is a baby. (points at Adrian, who huffs back at him)

Yang and Weiss get all wide-eyed as they fuss over Adrian. Both of them make baby talk at him. Arion giggles and smiles sadly thinking about his clan. Yang puts a hand on his shoulder for comfort. Arion holds her hand and squeezes it. The moment gets destroyed when Adrian reaches his hand out to him and pulls his long ear. Weiss and Yang laugh about that.

Arion: Smart Da'len. (rubs his ear)

Blake: So Saphron, you're the only Arc living here?

A picture on the bookshelf of the Arc siblings all together can be seen, with the young Jaune at the center with pigtails and a deadpan expression while holding a sign that says "HELP" on it while his sisters do various crazy things around him.

Saphron: Yep! Moved the second I could. Jaune and I are the only two living away from home. (in a teasing voice) I guess he just wanted to be like his big sis.

Jaune: I, uh... (groans)

Saphron: (teasing) Aw, you didn't deny it!

The two siblings play fight with each other by pulling each other's cheeks. Then, a door is heard opening. A dark-haired woman with glasses is seen walking in with bags of groceries.

Saphron: Everyone, this is my wife, Terra Cotta.

Everyone greets Terra.

Ruby: Hello!

Nora: Hey there!

Blake: Nice to meet you.

Terra: (chuckles) Why, hello there! Wow, quite a party, you weren't kidding. Hun, can I get some help please?

Saphron quickly runs over to help Terra in the kitchen. Later on, Jaune, Ren and Nora preparing sandwiches for everyone. Now Qrow sits between Maria and Ruby on one Couch while the rest sits on the ground in a circle.

Weiss: And you're sure it's alright if we stay with you?

Saphron: Of course, we're happy to house Huntsmen and Huntresses.

Terra: You all risk so much to keep people like us safe. It's the least we can do. (turning to Qrow) Especially for such an elite Huntsman like yourself. Although, I will say I was surprised to learn you had students helping you. Is that even... legal?

Qrow, not paying attention, gets his arm bumped by his niece.

Qrow: Uh, of course. Think of it as an extended training mission. Trust me, I was a professor. Even went to the same academy as them. Let me tell ya, these kids are way better than we were at their age.

Arion: (mutters) Literaly I'm the oldest one...

Jaune, Ren and Nora walk back into the room with plates full of sandwiches. Ruby gasps happily.

Qrow: (continuing) Well, not better than me specifically, but a lot of students--

Ruby: Shut up, there's food! 

Yang: So sweetheart, guess you never had a delicious sandwich, right? (holds him a sandwich before his face)

Arion: (confused and blushes ashamed) I don't even know what a sandwich is until now but thanks Veh'nan. (takes it and bites in) Hey, they are really very good.

Yang: Told you so.

Everyone heartily eats the sandwiches. Saphron and Terra share a look with each other, before the latter's Scroll is heard buzzing.

Terra: (sighs) Excuse me, I'll be right back. (answers her Scroll and walks out of the room) Hello?

Blake: Is everything okay?

Saphron: Oh, yeah, it will be. Terra's a technician for the town's relay tower. Unfortunately, the military's radar system is also housed there. (making baby talk at Adrian) Guess what's been on the fritz lately and who's getting falsely blamed.

Terra: (peeking back into the room) Me.

Saphron: So, what's your plan for tomorrow?

Ruby: (mouth stuffed) Well... 

Arion: Don't speak with full mouth, Ruby.

Ruby: (sarcastic) Yeah, dad. (takes a gulp) We're trying to make our way to Atlas. We'll probably start with the military base.

Nora and Ren share concerned looks.

Jaune: (nervously) So, we kind of already tried that, and... it didn't go... super great.

Yang: Come on, it couldn't be that bad...

Arion: Somehow I doubt that vhenan. Why do I have the feeling it will end not very good?

The next day, Team RWBY walks up to the Atlesian Military base on the island off the coast of Argus, only for the gates to abruptly close on them before they could even enter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 93 17
This is a fanfic me and my friend have been working on since February of this year. He has an account on Fanfiction.net called purple27gamelord and...
11.6K 166 10
After the disaster of the paladins Iornwood invests more time to his latest project. Titanfall. Titanfall belongs to EA and respawn entertainment RWB...
44.7K 861 53
REMAKE IN PROGRESS! When one of the last known active tenno in the origin system tries to escape the brewing conflict between grineer and the corpus...
251K 3.4K 26
(F/N) (L/N) is a monster considered to the world. Worse than the Grimms that roams around the world. But what happens when a group of people accepts...