The Renegade General [Akamega...

By AltairMorpheus

General Y/n L/n, also known as the Silent Führer of the North has mysteriously disappeared after a group of t... More

A/N:
????
Chapter 1: The Huntress
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Farewell
Chapter 5: Cruelness
Chapter 6: Connection
Chapter 7: Pursuit
Chapter 8: Errand
Chapter 9: Scharfrihter
Chapter 10: Other side
Chapter 11: Suspicion
Chapter 12: Failure
Chapter 13: Dilemma
Chapter 14: Exchange
Chapter 15: Recurrence
Chapter 16: Raid
Chapter 17: Falldown
Chapter 18: Extermination
Chapter 19: Judgement
Chapter 20: Reverence
Chapter 21: Variance
Chapter 22: Collective
Chapter 23: Commence
Chapter 24: Inception
Chapter 25: New Threat?
Chapter 26: Counterpart
Chapter 27: Searing Hatred
Chapter 28: Chosen Path
Chapter 29: Madness Unfold
Chapter 30: Her Unbroken Vow
Chapter 31: Memoirs
Re: Start
A/N:
Please Read Me;
Short Notice!

Chapter 4: Distinctive

6.8K 221 8
By AltairMorpheus

Tatsumi and Akame brought me to their hideout which is very familiar. This is the one that I saw before at the top of the cliff. The boy opened the door for us and gesture his hand to come in, as I did. A horrifying past immediately flash through my mind when I saw that rebellious flag again in my sight.

Night raid

So, this people are the famous Night Raid assassins. It seems that no matter how I tried to escape my past, it's still hunts me, until now...*Sigh*

Mine: What the- ..what is she doing here?!

Tatsumi: She don't have any places to go so Akame and I decided to take her home with us.

Mine: Idiot! We still don't know if she's a enemy or not!

???: Easy there Mine, I'm sure Tatsumi and Akame have a good reason why did they brought her here.

Akame: Her friend was brutally killed by the imperial soldiers before we arrived.

???: Oh my...

???: That was...um...

Y/n: No need for comforting words. I'm alright.

Mine: Geez, your cold Manner's still in tucked huh?

Lubbock: Here we go again...*Sigh*

???: What is this lousy ruckus is all about?

Their attention was being pulled by a stern feminine voice echoing behind me, good thing I have my hood on so they didn't saw my startled face. I know that voice...

I saw her walk pass beside me and sit on a small chair with the huge flag of Night Raid decorating behind her throne. Is she the leader of night raid? Why wouldn't be a surprised. She glued her light purple eyes on my (E/c) ones.

???: And who's this?

Tatsumi: H-her name is Leise, Akame and I brought her here because her friend was...killed by the imperial soldiers.

Akame: It was you who made a decision, not me.

Tatsumi: Uh...

???: Is that true?

Tatsumi: Hehe...uh..yes? But Akame agreed too! Right, Right?!

Her light purple eyes scanned me from top to toe, her appearance change..but I'm glad that she survive form Esdeath's sadistic punishment. I still wearing my hood and mask so she can't recognised me...for now.

???: I sense that you already knew that this is Night Raid's hideout, once you enter, there's no turning back.

Y/n: I'm fully aware.

???: Hm...you have a imperial arms as well, can you tell us where did you get that?

Y/n: ....from my friend who died a minute ago, she gave me this.

???: I see. You're name was Leise, right? Do you want to join Our crusade? I know this is a pathetic questions since you don't have any choice.

If I say yes, I'll be mark as the imperial's enemy. If I refuse, my death will be served by Night Raid now. All I want is peace, and that will not happen if the Imperial's corrupted ways were roaming all around the capital..and her..

Y/n: Count me in.

Tatsumi and the others lift a smile on their faces, well..except for Akame. She's still wearing her neutral look but she looks satisfied on my answer.

???: Well then, Welcome to Night Raid. I am the leader here, I'm-

Y/n: Najenda..I already knew you.

Najenda's small smile vanished as she intensely gaze at me, more like a murdering glare to me..

Najenda: I'm quite popular now huh? Speaking of Popular..you're name got me intrigue. I know someone before that has a name nearly to yours.

Y/n: Because that someone you'd been referring to is...

I softly took off my mask, pull out my hood and make a straight eye to eye contact with her. She quickly stood up on her seat with an unbelievable expression on her as she saw my whole face.

Y/n:...none other than me.

Najenda: Y-Y/n?

Y/n: It's been a very long while since I saw you, General Najenda.

She was going to say something when the pink haired girl named Mine surprisingly screamed, making the whole team gone mad and wield their Teigus and treat me like a damn threat.

Mine: D-don't tell me..you're...

Leone: The Silent Führer of the North, General Y/n L/n!

???: I thought she was dead?!

Y/n: I'm alive and well as you can see right now.

Mine: This...this is clearly a trap!

Lubbock: You think so?

???: Hey, stop that. Everyone knows that General Y/n is dead for a long time.

Mine: Bulat, are you an idiot as well? What if that scene was only a set up to find Night Raid..and kill us?!

Tatsumi: Um..can you at least explain to me what is happening now? Why did you call Leise a General?

Mine: Oh my god! What place did you come from? You didn't know that..this 'huntress' you brought in front of us was one of the finest Generals of the Imperial Army!  you Idiot!

Tatsumi takes a minute to absorb Mine's words and let his jaw dropped and share the same unbelievable as Najenda while looking to me.

Tatsumi: Y-you're...is that ...why did...

Y/n: ...

Najenda: *Cough* I'm sure Y/n has a reason why did she abandoned her tittle for good, I am right? *Smile*

I can't blame them for not trusting me. That title marked a permanent fear from those people who knew my horrifying doings before.

Najenda ordered them to leave us alone which they immediately obeyed. Najenda stand right in front of me with a smile.

Najenda: It's good to see you alive, Y/n.

Y/n: Same as to you, General Najenda.

Najenda: Stop calling me that, I'm not a general anymore..like you. I am surprised that you were alive, Esdeath told to anyone that you died by that..time..

Y/n: I'm sorry if I didn't save you, completely.

Najenda: What are you talking about? Esdeath did this and not you so don't apologized. I should be thanking you for saving me or the Revolutionary Army can't stand a chance on destroying the Imperial Army.

Y/n: So you're the sly Culprit for creating this group of assassin's?

Najenda: Yes. The Imperial's corrupted regime unbalances the good and evil deeds and create a new era of darkness. The Revolutionary Army didn't want that so they will intend to strike when the time comes but before that, they need to do the dirty jobs and that's what Night Raid stands for..

Y/n: I see. So you're job is to kill some nobles and other high rank officers to weaken the Empire and once they were, that's the time for the Revolutionary Army to strike.

Najenda: But we have a big problem. You know that the Imperial Army's other officers and Esdeath won't surrender without a bloody fight.

Y/n: I'm aware of that fact.

Najenda: By the way, Y/n. May I ask you a personal question?

Y/n: Go ahead.

Najenda: Why did a sudden change of mind? I thought you were on Esdeath's side?

I only gave her a sad expression,

Y/n: Like you, I saw the Empire's true colors..so I runaway and vanished with my trusted comrade but she was killed. They take something precious to me so for the sake of her and the peaceful that once I've knew? I'm going to..eradicate them all. Even her..

She didn't want my bloodlust showing like this, she just patted my shoulder and gave me a sympathetically look before hugging me. She knows that this is hard for me but I need to stay stronger..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.4K 25
(Y/n) was exiled from her country. For what reason you might be asking? Well a gang of thugs that called themselves 'The Jaded Dagger' kidnaped her a...
2.6K 2 90
Night Raid has been brought back to life, and their world has been completely changed and set to modern civilization. By what? No one knows. Night R...
73K 1.7K 32
Kimiko Hanate was part of a rich family. She had everything she ever wanted, but not happiness. Then, one day in the night her home was targeted by a...
8.9K 143 12
*Will be repurposed in the future* Have you heard of the group of assassins called, Night Raid? A splinter group of the Revolutionary Army that elimi...