When Different Worlds Unite

youknowigotsauce tarafından

A new era begins with a new mafia king. Alyssa feels the strain of a relationship that was now holding on by... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 - Part Three
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Part Four
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 7

4.6K 241 42
youknowigotsauce tarafından

Alyssa

It's the season to be jolly. Only, this year I'm not jolly but I am as fat as the man in the red suit. I'm two more months heavier than I was at three months and it is not a pretty sight. I had an appointment with our doctor about a week ago and Elijah nearly passed out when he saw the baby on the screen. He even had to pull over to throw up when we were on our way home.

Can you believe this man kills people for a living and almost passed out 'cause of a baby?'

After that terrible incident that happened in October with me getting shot and shit, Elijah and I started talking again. I keep getting this feeling that he likes it better when we're friends.

I may even like it too but I want more from him. That something more is eight inches...

My leg is healing better each day but to be honest a gunshot hurts more than popping your cherry.

This week has been great so far, only ten more days for Christmas and on the first of these ten days Ms. Isabella drops by the house to tell me that the Christmas gathering will be here.

"With all due respect Isabella no, Elijah doesn't like it when lots of people are here he hates crowds he has anxiety, remember?"

"Of course I remember... he's had it since he was a kid. But with him being the new mob boss he has to take over the things that Vincent used to do."

"I don't know..."

"Where is he?" She asked.

"He's not here, he's in Japan and I don't know when he'll be back. Plus, he said not to call him."

She sighed, "Well, when he comes back just tell him to come talk with me."

I nodded and she smiled getting up. She hugged me and kissed my cheek before leaving.

I groaned. I'm hot and heavy, bloated and big and frustrated and fat.

I can't wait to plop this baby out. Thank God that I'm going to give birth before graduation so that I can attend the ceremony. I can't wait to officially get my degree.

I call Amanda up to come help me do Christmas shopping since I don't want to be in the five days rush set of people. Grant is outside waiting for me so I put on a nice mustard dress to give my baby air, along with everything else to keep me warm and protected from this snow. I pick up my Louis Vuitton purse before exiting the house and getting inside the car.

Grant drove off right away and I relaxed in the back of the car after I greeted him. He screeched to a stop outside of Amanda's apartment minutes later and when she hopped in all glowing and smiling I know what's up.

"Look at you all smiles, you just got dicked down didn't you?"

She gasped and blushed a deep shade of red.

"Well not now but last night, it's been a while," she admitted.

"Well it seems like everyone but me is getting dick ," I grumbled.

We were speaking in hushed whispers as I didn't want Grant to hear us.

"Girl... that's your own fault, but... I know how you can get Elijah eating out of your hand again."

"Please share."

She tapped her chin thoughtfully, "Hm, well I was thinking that since you guys are friends now it'll be easier for you. All you need to do is act like a damsel in distress."

"Uh Uh, no love."

"Baby all you gonna do is make advances on him and act like you need his help even when you don't. Compliment him, stroke his ego," she said rather loudly.

I slapped her knee as a sign to tone down.

"Ms. Alyssa you can always put the partition up if you don't want me to hear," Grant announced.

"Thank you," I smiled as I pressed the button at the side to bring it up.

"As I was saying, do the thing girl," she continued.

"Amanda I am five months pregnant, how am I gonna seduce Elijah while looking like a panda?"

"He's always been attracted to you, his feelings won't change."

I gave her a bitch what look, "Uh.. Yes it will, what books you been reading?"

She simply rolled her eyes, "Try it out when he gets back you have nine days before Christmas."

I looked outside the window to see us pulling up to the mall.

Grant opened the door for us and we climbed out.

"Thank you so much Grant, you can come back at about five."

He nodded and smiled at me before getting in the car and driving off.

"So where to?" Amanda asked.

"I wanna buy a gift for Elijah's mom first."

"Since she loves cooking go get her a pot."

My tongue got heavy with the terrible things I wanted to spew, "Shut up before I hit you. You're about to get a whole degree and still out here saying stupid stuff like you aren't educated."

"Leave me alone. I'm a white girl what do you want from me?"

"For you to not be like them."

We found the perfect gift for Elijah's mother and I nearly squealed from happiness. I took out Elijah's black card out of my purse to pay for the gift.

"Okay, it's like that," Amanda said.

I smiled from how extra she is acting, "It's Elijah's."

"I know baby, you're broke," She said and I playfully slapped her.

"Honestly, how do you feel about this life you've been thrusted in?"

I exhaled, "To be honest, at first I didn't want to take anything from him in fear that he would want something back from me. But now I've realized that he just wants to help me. When I lived in Brooklyn with my mother she had to take many shifts so we could live what they call a middle class life. But really and truly my family is the working poor. I never knew designer brands or anything like that. I was skinny when I was in Brooklyn but now I've been exposed to better and in turn I'm becoming and looking better and I'll always be thankful to Elijah for that."

"You're lucky to get someone who wants to take care of you always."

"I know."

As soon as I'm finished shopping Amanda and I have a late lunch at a cozy restaurant. After which I go home when Grant returns.

~~~

I'm surprised with the reappearance of Elijah at the table this morning reading the newspaper and already dressed for work.

I didn't expect him back until like Friday, today's Wednesday.

I'm not dressed properly one bit in my purple silk shorts and tank top that I wear to bed. My belly is protruding but I still look good from the back.

He looked up when I'm mixing the pancake batter.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi."

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay. What was the budget for me to spend off your card?"

He chuckled, "There's no budget, get whatever you'd like."

"I went Christmas shopping yesterday, I got everyone gifts from me and also from you since I know you can't be bothered with things like shopping amongst peasants."

He laughed and it's a raspy rumble that tumbles from his lips and causes the small dimple in his cheek to appear.

I smiled at his amusement, my heart fluttering as I turned back to the task at hand.

"When did you get in?" I questioned.

"About two a.m this morning."

"That's early, so how was Japan?"

"I didn't go there for leisure Alyssa, I went there to sort out a shipment of guns and ammunition."

"Oh, will you stay for breakfast?"

He exhaled, "I can't I have to leave."

He's lying I know that look. I've known him for a long time now and I happen to know all of his habits.

"Before he can get up I put the plate in front of him with the chocolate chip pancakes.

"Eat up," I smiled.

When I placed my own plate down on the table I saw Elijah looking at me.

"Wow you're bigger," he said nonchalantly.

I don't know why but what he said hurt and I felt the tears in my throat.

"Are you calling me fat?"

I felt my eyes cloud with tears ready to slip.

"Fuck, Alyssa no I-"

My sniffling interrupted him.

"Alyssa, shh come on be quiet and stop it. I meant that the baby is growing."

I stopped sniffling and looked at him and he looks heavily annoyed. He hates when people cry.

"I'm sorry for crying but I can't help it."

He exhaled, "That's okay but just please don't cry it makes me feel awkward."

I nodded and wiped the tracks of tears on my cheeks.

"Your mom wants to speak to you."

"I already spoke with her about the Christmas party thing. I told her yes."

My eyes bulged, "That's a shocker."

"I know I even shocked myself." He smiled.

"I'm going to order all the decorations and get some men to come in and put them up since the house is so big and I'm going food shopping soon," I announced.

"You're lucky that Cristiano had to leave else you would never be doing anything."

"I hope his wife gets better but I'm glad for this opportunity. I can't wait for the guys to come in and decorate."

"You're getting the hang of using my credit card now aren't you?"

"To be honest yeah because Christmases in Brooklyn were never fun. My mother didn't have enough money to decorate and buy enough food. I think the Christmas that you came there with me was the best I ever had."

He nodded, "I'm happy to let you enjoy your favorite time of the year. I like taking care of you."

"Besides you're my baby's daddy."

"I was yours too," he mumbled but I hear him.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing I have to go," he answered quickly. He picked up his car keys and left the house after taking one last peek at my ass.

_______________________________________________

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

62.8K 3.3K 54
Sequel to Different worlds.
360K 14.2K 42
Can love survive in even the cruelest of worlds? MATURE CONTENT: Contains sex, weapons and bad language. Sequel When Different Worlds Unite Top Ten R...
17.4K 578 22
A gxg version of 365 days. Viviana loses someone dear and in her despair falls for a women she doesn't even know. Seona, unaware of her new admirer...
178K 2.9K 32
When a badass girl falls for her fathers best friend which is THE MAFIA KING that has returned after a long period of time. Will he feel the same wa...