Always look up (Andy Biersack...

By fresh-avacado

Dream has always been abused at school and at home. One night, when Ashley saves her, she doesnt know that he... More

Concert
Hospital
Home
Returning
On my Own
Family Time
Authors Note
Coming Back
Really Sorry!!!
Please Don't Kill Me
Reunion

Pain

1.3K 55 7
By fresh-avacado

Listening to Sleeping With Sirens-If you Can't hang.

I drowned out the noises in the classroom and focused on the faint ticking of the clock. I stared eagerly at it and couldn't avert my gaze. Finally, 30 seconds until the end of the day.

As soon as the bell rang, I had to hurry out the school as fast i could. Hopefully this time, Maria and those stuck up bitches she called her friends wouldn't get to me. Hopefully, I'd be able to avoid it this time.

5, 4, 3, 2 and...

Ring Ring Ring

"Alright class, you can go now." The teacher boomed.

My bag was already packed and I already had on my bvb rebel jacket, so I rushed out as soon as i heard the bell. Fast walking through the corridor, I slipped in my earphones and turned on my music. 'The legacy' by Black Veil Brides came on- I loved that song. Quietly I hummed the tune as I paced out the school gate.

I was nearly home, when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey! Emo whore!"

I didn't turn around, pretending I hadn't  heard it and turn up the music louder. I also quickened my pace trying to escape. Coincidentally, the lyrics that had just came on were,

Run ( run, run) Never look back!

A violent thud from behind caused my earbuds to slip out.

"Ignoring us was a big BIG mistake." Maria snickers. Behind her stood her 'friends', Jessica and Diane. Really, they were just sheep. They followed her around, copied what she wore and even got a nose job to make their noses look like hers. If anyone was a whore, then it was them.

Before, I could say anything, her fist slammed into my face and I could feel something warm trickle down my face. Then i felt it again, but this time in my stomach. At that moment, I felt like i was going to throw up. But there would be nothing to throw up anyway, because i was never given food. I always just ate whatever i could find.

"What have i ever done to you?" I said in between breaths, clenching my stomach.

"You were born." She whispered. Then everything turned black.

Through the blur, I could make out Maria and her friends laughing as they walked away.

************************************

My eyes slowly peeled opened but all I saw was darkness. Nothing but black. I knew i was still in the streets though.

My earbuds were loose and dangling over my shoulders. Funnily, the music was still playing, so i switched it off.

I tried getting up to my feet but fell down and landed quite hard. I felt dizzy and looked at my watch to read the time. It was 10:54 pm. Shit.

'Dont think. Just do.' I said to myself and forced myself to stand up, blocking out the pain. The streets were empty and there was no-one in sight. Limping, I hurried to the house and quietly snuck in. I had just made it up the stairs when a croaky voice boomed from infront.

"And where have you been?" My mum slurred. She was obviously drunk.

"I..I..-" I was cut off as she pushed me , walking away.

Tumbling down the stairs, I heard her say,

"You know what? I dont have time for your shit."

The wooden steps dug into me with each drop and I wished the pain would end. But this time I didnt black out. Something warm tickled my cheek as it trickled down. I clenched my stomach and examined the bruises on my body. I lifted up my jumper sleeve and saw that 2 of my cuts had opened, the fresh blood trickled down my arm.

I wanted to go away. To just leave this horrible place, but where would I go? There was no where else. Then, breathless and in a tremendous amount of pain, I stood up slowly.

'Block the pain ' i thought.

Being more careful, i limped to my room, making sure I locked the door behind me , and hurried to my bed, reaching for a small storage box underneath. Quickly and quite violently, I angrily teared it open, snatching the sharp small blade.

I felt the coldness against my skin. Questions paced around my head? Should I do it?

My mind was made up and nothing could change it. Slowly i dragged the blade accross my wrist, letting the warm blood flow out. I deserved this pain.

Then, i put the blade back in the box and tucked it under my bed. I bandanged my arm in the bathroom and then walked back to my bed.

Music. Music was what i needed at the moment. Sliding my phone out of my pocket, I came to find out that the screen had cracked just a bit. Please switch on. Please.

Yes. It had switched on. Quickly, i plugged in my earphones and put on the music at full volume. Lost it all by bvb came on.

I was lost in Andys beautiful singing and the amazing sound the band made altogether. I forgot everything that had just happened and focused on the words. Warm tears streamed down my face. It was pure perfection. I couldnt wait for the concert in a couple of days. I'd been saving up whatever money I'd got just for this and I knew it was worth it.

Sliding my hand under my pillow, I retrieved the ticket and stared at it. I couldn't believe that in two days, Id see BVB live. I then slipped the tickets back under the bed and after that, I mustve dozed off.

************************************So that's the first chapter !! l know it was quite bad, but I hope you like it anyway. Also, the ages are gonna be a bit different in this book. Don't forget to like, vote and share! Ooh, and i cant put the link to the music on atm, BUT I SHALL SOON SO FEAR NOT, DEAR HUMANS.

*Virtual hug*

Sammie

P.S i shall give you a virtual hug whether you like it or not each chapter!! MWAHAHAHA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 8.6K 39
Jake Pitts has come to take his daughters away from their abusive mother.
28.9K 436 18
Hannah grew up happy. She had good friends and a happy life. That is until her best friend leaves her behind like a cigarette in an ashtray, her moth...
3.8K 98 7
Okay so basically I didn't ever plan on publishing this story so sorry if it is complete shit haha.... I am not joking. Warnings: cursing, self harm...
6.9K 52 78
CC of BVB finds he's not immune to love's sting when he meets Christi a 18 year old girl who's everything he needs.