❤Kpop Oneshots Book 2❤

By YiRu_HDHQ

Coming back with your favorite "Kpop" (and Cpop) celebrities! Comment Vote Follow Request More

Welcome Back!
12 Reasons: 12 Roses ~ Jacob~
I'm a Twin (Twin Sister AU) Pt.1 ~Jeon Soyeon (ft. Other Kpop Idols)~
📱PIRATE (AU) ~Nex7~📱
Simplicity in Relationships ~Mark (NCT)~
Miscommunication ~Yuta~
Finally Yours ~Leo~
Offically Moving On ~Jungkook~
📱Shortie (AU) ~SF9~📱
The Proposal of Us ~Hyungsik~
📱Secret No More📱 ~Stray Kids~
????Never Again???? ~Idol Producer~
Explaination ~Jun (A.C.E)~
Spilled Tea ~Renjun~
A Drop in the Ocean ~Taehyung~
Not Yours ~I.N~
Brother's Friend ~Taeyong~
Friendzoned Till the End ~Lee Know~
Eventful Day ~Sehyoon~
Shoot Out ~Shownu~
Bond ~Mark (Got7)
5 or 1 ~Daniel~
Tipsy Truth ~Vernon~
A/N
I Hate You ~Hojung~
📱Surrendered📱~Kun~
Miracle ~JB~
White Night ~Hwanhee (Up10tion)~
When You Love Someone ~YoungK~
Admit ~Cai Xukun~
Mission: Annoyance ~Zhu Zhengting~
Best Friends to Lovers ~B.M~
Self Learned ~Seyong~
📱Surrendered Pt. 2📱 ~Kun
The Video ~Eunwoo~
The Life Of My Late Wife ~Youngbin~
Yuci's Video Stories (Series)
~001 (Series)
~002~
Deafness in Love ~Bang Yedam (YG Trainee)
~003~
The Late Soulmate ~Jun (Seventeen)~
~004~
Crown Prince ~Yeoone~
Not Single ~Johnny~
Two But The Same ~Wenhan~
Me Before You ~Kun~
First Sight of You ~Q~
~005~
Never Alone ~Taeyong, NCT, WayV~
📱Couples📱~JB~
📱Petty. You're Petty.📱~Rocky~
One Year Later ~Ruibin (Idol Producer S1)~
📱Unexpectedly📱~Jacob~
Don't Lie ~Cha Eunwoo~
Fine Line ~Kun, Johnny, Taeyong~
HDHQ Drama ~YiRu (OC)& A.C.E Jun~
A/N: •ON HIATUS•
Unfinished Tale ~Taeyong~
Back to You ~Kun (WayV & NCT)~
Back to You Pt.2 ~Kun (WayV&NCT)~
Villians Can Love ~Hyunjin (Stray kids)~
Unable to Love Pt. 1
I was Wrong ~Xiaojun~
Back to You ~Kun~(Alt. Ending)
Drifted ~Seonghwa (Ateez)~

Plans ~Yuto~

102 1 0
By YiRu_HDHQ

It was late at night when there was a slight sound coming from downstairs. Yuci sat up in her bed. She heard it again. She quickly but quietly got up, put on a pair of sweats over her shorts, and went to her desk. She placed her hand under it and that opened a compartment. She grabbed the gun that was there and loaded it. Walking downstairs, she kept her back against the wall and checked every room and corner. Getting to the living room, she saw a figure standing tall and a light shown partially on his face. He smirked. She held up her gun.

"Who the hell are you?" She asks with no fear.

The man smiles.

"You'll know who I am. Soon."

Then her vision went black and her mind went blank.

When she woke up, she was in a large bedroom. It was a modern dark navy and gold styled room with a hint of white accents. It was big and grand. There was a fireplace and large windows that were covered by the curtains. There was also a sitting area and a section that leads to a bathroom and closet. A T.V stood in front of the sitting area that was in front of the bed. It was like a big studio apartment, minus the kitchen.

She got out of the bed and looked around. She walked to the window and opened it. Her mind went in chose as she saw the view of the mountains and the cityscape.

"What the hell is this?" She whispered.

"Your home."

She quickly turned to see the man from yesterday.

"And you are?"

"As I said, you know who I am."

She laughed.

"Who said? I never agreed to you at all."

"But your parents did."

"What?" She cocked a brow.

"Your parents, they worked for my family. They asked my father to take you in when they couldn't."

"Yeah right. You're like what? Early twenties?"

"Yes and so are you."

"If you knew my parents, they were just-"

"A doctor and a mechanical designer?"

She looked in confusion.

"Your mother was a doctor, he treated my family's workers and us. He also helped keep us off the books. Your father was a designer, a weaponary and suit designer. They didn't lie about their work."

"So you work for the government?" She asks as a joke.

"Not exactly. We are a rouge government organization that is now a group of vigilantes.  We are the ones who take care of those problematic people that the government let go. We are the one who fight for the people. The government is under fire due to the change in leadership. The change to a group called HADES."

"And you guys are?"

"ATHENA."

"Whoa whoa. You are guys are the ones who have been killing all of those people?"

"Criminals."

"What criminals?! Half of them are just citizens."

She walks up to him.

"I'm leaving."

She goes the door.

"Then what were your parents?"

She stops.

"I won't force you to stay but your parents wanted you to be here. Safe. With me. They pre-arranged this marriage with my parents."

"My parents are fine. They are at home probably wondering where I am."

"You haven't even turned on the T.V?" he asks.

Cocking her head the side to think before walking over to turn on the t.v.

-There was a mass murder purge last night. Leaving twenty seven dead and another thirty injured. Out of the twenty seven dead, the couple Jeon Hyunjeon and Han Yujin were identified at the scene and by witnesses. Han Yujin was a renowned medical doctor in various areas and Jeon Hyunjeon was a genius engineer with a moderate private life. They were out buying dinner for their daughter and got caught trying to help out the injured during the crossfire. Their daughter is yet to be found. To see more please visit out website for the count of dead and injured.-

She dropped the remote. Covering her mouth she sobbed quietly.

"They were in the park where HADES was gathering people and shot them execution style, and labeled themselves as terrorists. Their plan was to have a "terrorist" attack and have the government come-"

"Save the people so they could gain favor in the people."

"Exactly."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Trying to keep herself from falling apart. Soon the room was shaking but not breaking apart. the man kept calm.

"Yuci, I need you to calm down."

The room kept rumbling. Unable to keep herself together the furniture rose and suspended in air. He walked over and embraced her from behind. There was a halo of gold that slipped through the air as everything went back into place. She cried heavily as she held his arms that crossed her body.

As she cried she denied over and over in grief and devestation, soon falling asleep.

In her dream, she saw her memories of her father and mother, but there was new memories. One of not this time and didn't seem like hers. He was there...

When she woke up, she was back in the bed, but he was there. He sat on the couch in the room. He was reading.

"You're awake," he says without looking up.

"Y-yeah..." She replied.

Getting up to her feet, she crossed her arms and sat in the seat near him. She sat with her legs up to her chest, snugged in the chair.

"Who are you and how did you do that?"

"Adachi Yuto. And like you, I have abilities too."

"What abilities?"

"Psionics with elevated telekenesis and telepathy, but I also recently learned that I have negation too," he responds without looking away from his book.

"I see..." She looks downward.

"You and I possess similar powers except you have the ability of the mystic arts."

"No I don't," Yuci retorts looking back at him.

Yuto puts down his book.

"You have visions don't you? Ones that are of a past you don't know and you've seen me haven't you?" He asks.

"Yeah. You would know that. I can read your mind too."

"Then you are the other half of me. We are immortal. We reincarnate when a line of great threat comes to us. Those visions are memories. Your memories. I'm in them because you know me and I know you. We are what they call us Apollo and Artemis."

"We aren't siblings though."

"No but we share similar powers from two different stars both were red and blue."

She looked at him then a vision came.

"I'll be back."

"No, we do this together."

"I'm sorry."

"No, not yet."

A sharp ringing came.

She screams in pain as the ringing came for a split second. Holding her head, tears came from her eyes.

Yuto dropped everything at the split second and went to her.

"Yuci, what's wrong?"

She pushes him away.

"It hurts. Knowing you hurts. Everything we've done together... I can't..."

Yuto brings her to her feet.

"You need to stay here. I will not fail your parents."

He held a hand to her chin.

"I can't take your memories but that doesn't mean that I can't make them less painful."

Staring hard, she held his.

"I don't care about the pain. We should finish this. My parents were everything to me. Get me to HADES," she grits her teeth.

-5 Years Later-

"Where's Yuci?" Yuto walks through the halls of his mansion.

"Miss Yuci is out on a job given by your parents, young master," his assistant replies.

"Mr. Jisung, where are my parents?"

"In their office."

"Is she done with her job?"

"She is enroute back, sir."

"Tell her to meet with me as soon as she gets back."

"Yes, sir."

"Now excuse me, I have to talk with my parents now."

Assistant Jisung teleports after bowing to Yuto. Yuto, on the other hand, walks to his parents' office. He bursts the door open.

"So what are you guys thinking? Sending her out alone?" He crosses his arms.

"Son, I know you are upset but don't worry it was just a recon job."

"So what? You know that there is also a telepath in HADES, yet you sent her alone? What if things went sideways?"

"We sent Changgu with her."

"Changgu? Really? Him?"

"Why not? Both are our finest agents-"

"You sent me to do office work," Yuto interrupts flatly.

"Now son, if you didn't want her out with him you could've just said so, but that does not take away the fact that they are the highest class agents we have," his father retorts.

"No, if she goes out, so do I. Yeo Changgu and her don't have the same abilities which has some pros but his isn't as vast as hers-"

"Yuto, you could've just said that you're jealous," his mother smirks at him.

Yuto rolls his eyes before walking out. He walks down the hall only to meet Yuci.

"Uh, Jisung told Jeongin that you wanted to see me?"

"Follow me," he replies flatly.

She walks with him out to the flower garden only to run into Changgu. Changgu smiles.

"Changgu, what are you doing outside? Did you check in already?"

"Of course. I'll see you at 5, right?"

"That's what is planned.

"Great, I'll be waiting."

Changgu smiles and walks back into the building. Yuto cocks one of his brows.

"Really? Changgu?" Yuto scoffs.

"Why not? He's nice, funny, handsome, and did you know he could sing?" Yuci responds.

"So what? You don't need to talk to him."

"Why's that?"

"Because he-"

"At least he asked me," Yuci rolls her eyes, "so I'm taking a chance while I got it."

She walks to the lake, and sits down on the bench there.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Do you want me to go?" She asks.

"What do you think?"

"So you're okay with it."

"I never said that."

"So you don't want me to go?"

"No, you do you-"

Yuci stands up and walks to him.

"You can give an answer before 5," Yuci smiles before walking away, "By the way, I learned what you do. Shielding my mind from other telepaths so stop trying to read it."

Yuto cursed under his breath. Walking around a bit, he mets up with his friends, Hyunggu and Wooseok.

"She's waiting for you to tell her no," Hyunggu laughs after Yuto tells them the story.

"No to her going out? Why would I want that?"

"No. Tell her that she can't go. She's asking for permission if she could go because she likes you but you're not making a move. Like at all," Hyunggu groans in frustration.

Wooseok chuckles.

"Just ask her out. I might not have telepathy but I do have heightened senses along with my advanced human abilities. I've heard her slip your name a few times in her conversations with Jia, Hyunggu's girlfriend, and Seul, Hongseok's girl."

"You mean, Seul and Jia the shapeshifters? One has chameleon and manipulative abilities while the other has manipulatetive abilities and invisibility," Yuto looks in confirmation.

"Yeah. Who else is named Jia that I'm dating," Hyunggu mentally face palms.

"Well what did she say?"

"Sorry, that's for me to know and for you to accept."

Yuto rolls his eyes.

"Don't try to read my mind," Hyunggu retorts as he holds up his right hand.

"Just because you have magic does not mean you get to use that against me either.

"Just tell her honestly how you feel about her accepting other men's invite to date. Seriously," Wooseok laughs.

"Tell me, what do you like about her?"

"Everything?"

"Wow. You're shallow."

"And shady."

"So you have to be the one to confess to her."

"I mean you have until 5," Wooseok shrugs.

"Oh, look at that it's 5:15," Hyunggu smiles.

"What?!" Yuto quickly gets up and says goodbye before rushing off.

Hyunggu and Wooseok smile at one another before they shape back to regular form.

"For a telepath, he has little sense," Jia laughs.

"Yeah. Agreed," Seul smiles as she looks at the clock.

3:45.

"Still mad that he had to make sure he knew who we were."

"I know right. Like does he talk like that with our actual boyfriends?" Seul laughs.

Yuto walks to Yuci's room. He knocks for a bit.

"Yuci? Yuci?"

He opens the door.

"Yu-"

"Yuto? What the hell!" Yuci shouts as she ties her robe tighter.

"Sorry! You just didn't answer the door," Yuto turns around.

Yuci closes the doors to her room as she walks to the closet. He follows.

"What do you want?" She asks without looking at him.

"I thought you left already."

"Um, no. It's only four. I still need to find something to wear," Yuci replies, still not looking at him.

"Wait what?!" Yuto mentally face palms himself as he replays the meet with his "friends."

"So what do you need?" Yuci asks again before bringing a few outfits out to her bed.

Yuto looks at the outfit she brings out.

"You're going to wear that with him?"

"Uh yeah. It's skinny jeans."

"Yeah with a shirt that shows too much."

"It's an off-the-shoulder top," Yuci scoffs.

"No. Don't wear that."

"Why not? I just got it. I think it's a nice top and it matches the pants."

"It is but-"

"Well I'll wear that then."

"No," Yuto swipes the clothes.

They land in his hands.

"And why is that?" Yuci cocks her head the side, "Hurry because I still need to get dressed. I got some where to be and got places to go."

She walks and takes the clothes out of his hands before walking back to the closet. She walks back out with another outfit.

Yuto grabs her arm and pulls her to him. He holds her by the waist.

"You're not going anywhere," Yuto stares into her eyes.

Moving his right hand to hold her head, he kisses her passionately. After departing, she scoffs.

"So this is how you're going to confess to me? Really?" Yuci asks with annoyance.

"No. Not at all. I've got other plans," Yuto smirks.

Right then there was a knock at the door. Yuci pulls away before opening the door as she looks back at the clothes on her bed. Minho walks through the door without looking up from his tablet with Jeongin by his side.

"Young master- uh... Was I interrupting something?" Jisung asks, looking at the situation with Yuci in her bathroom still.

"What do you think?" Jeongin asks before smirking.

Jeongin walks towards Yuci.

"Uh, where do you think-" Yuto stops as he walks right through Jeongin.

"You know what? That is not fair," Yuto groans.

"Hm? Sorry, Jeongin can manipulate himself and things to different densities and he can heal himself and others," Yuci smirks.

"Noona, want to tell me what's going on?" Jeongin makes a face, wiggling his eye brows. (A/N: This one: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Um no. That's my business. Stop being nosy and tell Changgu-sshi that he did a good job," Yuci smiles.

"Awe, fine."

Jeongin walks through all the furniture in the room to the door and pulls Jisung with him.

"What do you mean by good job?"

"Hm? What did you ask?"

"You planned this didn't you?"

"With the help of a few," Yuci shrugs.

Yuto walks over and pins her to the wall.

"You're in so much trouble."

"Oh my, I'm so scared." Yuci laughs.

Yuto kisses her again and this time no one is interrupting this moment. They made sure of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790 5 6
A collection of stories for your entertainment. Updates are SLOW I write out of boredom and pure motivation to do so. Please be patient. *Stray Kid...
180K 2.4K 16
Enjoy BTS oneshots. REQUEST OPEN.
418K 5.6K 200
ONE SHOTS JUST FOR YOU KPOPPERS! ♡♡And please keep reading! and make requests! ^^
221K 6.3K 114
Published: August 13 2017 Finished: N/A Plz Vote and Comment ( ◠‿◠ ) Wanna One One shot imagines REQUESTS [ ] OPEN [•] CLOSED