DO NOT TEST MY LIMIT ( M.YG F...

By lowkeyamie

"Don't test me Mia, I'm warning you" . He holds the gun on my chest . More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
THANK YOUUU ❤️
18
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34
35.
36. (Final)
Any thoughts?
Update!!
Update AGAIN!!

24.

5.5K 157 90
By lowkeyamie

Mia POV:

I gasp as I woke up. it was all dark still and I look at the alarm right next to me. 3:20 am. I look beside of me and Yoongi was gone. I look around for him but i didn't see him until I heard the bathroom open and shows a black figure. When i reached for the lamp and turns it on, It was facing it's back at me and My eyes widen.

T-those.. Tattoos..looks so.... Familiar..

"Y-Yoongi?" I said in a grasp dry voice. The figure turn back and I was correct.

Wait, so you are telling me Yoongi was the guy who was in the room yesterday ... With that girl.

"Yes." He answered . He walks over to me and I scoot back a bit.

Well thanks for answering my question -_-.

It's been 5 days I've agree to his 5 months marriage shit. And I'm already offended how he already treated me. Is this how Mafias do??

"Mia? Is there something wrong?" He said to assure .

Yes, there is.. You

"Oh um no." I laugh awkwardly and say up wrapping myself with the thin silky blanket as I was going to put my undergarment on.

"Just wear one of my sweaters. It's in that dressing room in the black door." Yoongi pointed the door behind me.

Open the door and it was a whole wore drobe of his clothes. I wore a gray sweater that was over past my thigh. I turn and closed the door.

Before he can say anything, I walked out of his room and went to my room taking out my pills. I'm definitely on the pill with his ass.

Hold on to yourself Mia.. You only got 4 months and 3 weeks left. I can do it..

I remain myself calm and took my clothes and went to the shower as I took off Yoongis sweater.

I washed my self clean and after 15 I got our wearing my clothes as I put up my hair in a towel. I found my glasses near by my bag and I wore it.

I need a new phone...

I threw the pillow on the floor of anger. Fuck!

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"WHO TF IS IT??!" I shouted unexpectedly. The door open and in my surprise it was Hoseok. He peeked alittle , still behind the door.

"Sorry, wrong timing?" Hoseok says, apologies.

"No what's sup? Do you need anything?"

"Oh was just calling you to come and eat breakfast. Also Lin is going to serve you for now." Hoseok then left.

Ugh these mafias .

I wore my slippers and walks down to have breakfast with no eye contact and no words are ring spoken either.

It's been a month , me and BTS got along pretty well and a month that dream happened. I still couldn't figure out who's Mr. Wang is. It's just not clicking. And about BTS, I begin to realize how they're not bad as they seem. Me and Yoongi hasn't talk ever since that night. And plus, Yoongi has been going out doing some shit. I don't care. I'm just here to do a job for him. It's way fun hanging out with the boys.

Today the boys are coming over! Sweet!

I heard the bell rang and it was them

"MIA!!" They all shouted!

"HI GUYs! It's been forever !" I shouted back as they all have me a group hug.

Everyone came in and JiN had something on his hand. Groceries bag!?

"Soju and chicken?!" I shouted and Jin nods.

"Awe fuck yeah!!!"

I know I was the only girl, but they knew if they felt some type of way, the don't want to interfere with Yoongi.

"Ou, what you guys got."

Speaking about the devil. He comes down stretching his arms. He stood behind me and I quickly moved away. I walk towards the other side were Namjoon and Jin are at.

"Aye, let's hangout tonight." Yoongi spoke as we pour out the soju .

"Where at?." Taehyung questioned.

"They same place we always hang out you alien." Jungkook hit his head as he laughs at Taehyungs expression. Taehyung realized and open his mouth with an 'o'.

"You coming with us, Right Mia?" Jimin asked. I looked away from my drum stick and looks at them.

"I suppose so If Yoongi goes." I took a glance at Yoongi and went back to take a shot of soju.

"Damn Mia, You are hard core as hell." Taehyung stood next to me and clink me another shot of soju.

I was going to grab it but Hoseok grabs Taehyungs wrist and took the glass shot.

"I'll take the shot." Hoseok smiles and took it . The boys cheered. He winks as he smiles and I blush as I let out a chuckle.

Hoseok has been such an awesome guy. Even thought he works with Yoongi, I can care less.

Yoongi called Hoseok and I look at Yoongi . We made eye contact for a second before I broke it by looking down.

"Get the car ready." I heard Yoongi said to Hoseok and Hoseok left.

I wonder why Hoseok obey Yoongi command only? Hoseok is his friend too. But why treat him like that. I need to talk to Hoseok..

RM got the bag of chicken once Jin was going for it. RM smiles showing his dimples, pissing Jin off. Jin scoffs and walk away to the door. Jimin happily runs to Jungkook and Taehyung, wrapping his arms around their necks. They laughs as they walk out together.

Me and Yoongi was behind. I look at him and just walk away, following them but Yoongi spoke out behind me. "So you are ignoring me now?"

I pause my steps and turn my heels. I tilted my head after rolling my eyes. "Says who?" I put my hands on my hips.

Yoongi begins to walk forwards towards me. "Mia, Don't act as if i don't know what you're doing. I have my eyes on you, ight? Besides you are my wife--"

I stop him from talking and from getting closer to me by putting my hands up between us on his chest. I scoff a bit. "Not illegally, just a stupid contract. And I don't have to properly act like i'm your wife, as if you got one." I spun around walking away out the door. I looked at Yoongi in the corner of my eye. I scoff quietly. "Jerk." I went to join the others.

Yoongi POV:

It's been a month I've been fucking around with Irene and one month of noticing Mia ignoring me. Me and Mia were good that one night but i don't know all a suddenly she becomes a bitch and decides to ignore me like nothing-- wait, why am i tripping about it? . Irene is better anyways. A whole different story. Shes a whole another level of Mia.

If ya'll think I really meant i said Mia is mine, Oh please, she just gonna be those dead bodys soon in the dumpster anyways. It's nice using Mia. So fun to play with her, she too easy, but very challenging. Low-key.

Irene has been calling me and texting telling me to come to her place today, But i wanted to hangout with bro's because they being too close with Mia. So i asked if they wanna hangout at our privet place. Of course they agreed. Mia looked at me and looks away. I smirk. but my smirk disappeared when Hoseok took away the shot that Taehyung handed to her. My hands tighten the glass shot and took it down. I glance at Mia and she was smiling all lovely dovely- Fuck that shit!

"Hoseok." They both look at me. "Get the car ready." Hoseok nods and I smirk.

After a while, the others head out. Now it was just the both of us. I roughly spoke to her as she walk pass me. "So you are ignoring me now?"

She spun around and answered me with an attitude. "Says who?"

I hissed. Ouch Mia, was that suppose to effect me. I shrug and lean forwards walking towards her.

"Mia, Don't act as if i don't know what you're doing. I have my eyes on you, ight? Besides you are my wife--"

Mia stopped me putting her hands up parting us apart from getting closer. I grin.

"Not illegally, just a stupid contract. And I don't have to properly act like i'm your wife, as if you got one." She said before walking away.

I widen my grin to my surprise. This is some other type of girl i'm dealing with. I scoff as i chuckle unbelievable. I shook my head and followed her.

Hoseok pulled up outside and rolled down the windows. This isn't a van he pulled up, but a truck. A Monster Truck. I smirks. I was distracted by everyone's howling 'Woo!' out loud as everyone hopped in the truck. I forgot something at the house. I ran back and grab a bag and head back out. I gave it to the boys.

"Ya'll already know what to do." I smirk and so did they.

"Awe YEAHHH! This shit is going to fun." Jungkook puts on his face mask and so did the boys. I got mines and RM gave me his hands to give me a lift. I grabbed his hand and pulled my self up.

I notice Mia wasn't with us. She was inside with Hoseok in the driver seat. My jaw clenched and suddenly Taehyung grabs my hand and he hands me a bottle. I look at him and he smirks.

"On your Que, Sir." He did the salute to me before we are driving off.

I pulled up my face mask and Smirks.

Let the fun Begin.

Mia POV:

Once Hoseok pulls up, he rolls down the window. "Hop in." He said. I smiled and open the door, getting in. I was a bit distracted by the boys shouting.

"So where are we heading?" I asked. Hoseok started the car and let it rumble for a bit.

"Some place you'll like." He begins to pull shift gear to D and begins to drive.

I rolled down the windows and puts my head half way out, letting the wind hit me. I breathe deeply in and out. It feels good to be out and not stay in house doing nothing but watch TV and cook for myself. And finally fresh air. I smile widely and I chuckle.

I heard the boys shouting enjoying the moment right now as if they are free. Free from everything. I smiled and enjoy the sunset.

A couple hours after, it was all dark and the boys were laughing and talking about something. The car stopped and I look around. Hoseok turns off the engine and looks at me. I turn around and look back at him. He smiles at me and I cough as i got out of the car. Seems rude but gotta step out of the sunshine before it takes over me. CRinge..

I shut the door behind me and see the guys howling. Oof sounds like crazy high schools bad boys when they ditch from school. Namjoon spotted me and head lock my neck and pulls me close.

"Go Stupid Go Crazy AHHHHH" Namjoon shouted , making me laughing at his voice cracks. He drags me with the others.

"What the hell? Ahaha Mia. Why you look like that?" Jimin points at me laughing as he saw my unconformable face when Namjoon head lock me tightly. I click my tongue and elbow him on the stomach letting me go. Namjoon lets go and hold his stomach and laughs.

"so what are we doing tonight?" I asked. Namjoon smirks and looks at Yoongi. He smirks back.

"Follow me guys." Yoongi says walking into the darkness. I look around and it's just a lot of trees making it look dark. I sigh as I felt someone beside me. Hoseok.

He smiles and look up front.

Led the way...

---------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 4K 33
They act cold to protect "him"... He doesn't know why they do this... One person have his eyes on "him"... Will they able to stop this person?
193K 7.7K 21
You loved your gun. Lord, it was your baby, ask Yoongi, your twin, older brother. Ask Namjoon, your leader. Ask Jin or Hoseok. 
They'll give you th...
4.1K 232 12
"You know the similarities between guns, the fruit tangerine, and you?" I shook my head, eyeing the gun that was wrapped around his big and veiny han...
50.9K 2.4K 29
I gasped as his body fell limp on the floor. "w..why did you shoot him!" I exclaimed, pressing my hand to my mouth. I flinched as he shot the alread...