Nav and Khuhi's Journey!

By Angel23_Writes

Cute story of childhood best friends! More

Nav and Khuhi!
Khuhi is sick!
Nav is always making Khuhi cry!
Hollol movie!
Dadi!
Orange, Brown and Red!
Khatta Meetha Buddies!
Weekend Together!
New Haircut!

Planting a tree!

3.4K 399 114
By Angel23_Writes

The kids were busy in drawing and painting in the huge and beautiful garden of Raizada mansion. Lavanya and NK were too present and the credit goes to Ratna who took both kids to home because NK and Lavanya's parents were late to pick up both from school, so Ratna being their parents friends offered help and took both kids to RM. They had lunch together and rested for a while. At afternoon time, kids eagerly wanted to play and Ratna encouraged them to play at the garden side.

Arnav's attention wasn't on his drawing anymore, when he saw his Papa with HP and other employees planting a tree. His curious eyes and tiny intelligent brain were busy in resgistering the whole process of planting a tree.

"Nav.." Khushi lifted her paper to show him her drawing but saw him engrossed in watching Raj uncle. 

She dropped a kisshy filled with love, sweetness and cuteness on his cheek giggling.

"Whele ish youl attention Nav?" Khushi asked.

Arnav looked at her taken aback by the sudden kiss by his friend, he pointed to his father, "Papa is planting tlee.."

Khushi nodded grinning, "I can shee that too.. Let's phinish (finish) oul dlawings.."

Arnav nodded his head, then took his pencil and looked at her: Lishten.. whenevel I'm dishtracted you give me kisshy just like you did now, ok?

Khushi looked at him and raised her eyebrow, "Why?"

"Jusht like that.. I like it.." Arnav shrugged.

"My kisshes alen't fol flee (free)" Khushi pouted.

"Oh leally.. Do I have to pay now to get youl kisshes? No ploblem, I will get kisshes flom Lavanya now.." Arnav smirked.

Khushi threw all her papers, pencil, brushes to him while a little sob escaped from her mouth, her eyes moistened and her cheeks became red.

When there was nothing more to throw at him, she started beating him with her tiny hands.

Arnav laughed and pulled her into a tight and comforting hug, "Shh Kiwi.. I only like your kisshes.. they ale shweet like you!"

Khushi pulled his hair tightly on her fist, pouting with teary eyes, "You bettel only like my kisshes!"

"Okay.. Now shtop pulling my hail.." Arnav whined still hugging her.

"If you think of kisshing Anya ol any othel gill (girl) then I'm gonna make you bald!" Khushi almost screamed near his ear.

"Uhh main toh dall hi gayi (I'm very scared)" Arnav said mockingly and broke the hug, "If you pluck out my hail, then it will glow (grow) again you foolish gill!" he hit her forehead.

"It doeshn't mattel.. I would be happiesht to make you bald again and again!" she crossed her arms staring at him angrily.

"Arnav do you like my painting?" Lavanya showed to him her paper smiling.

Khushi looked straight and sternly at Lavanya, "NO.. He doeshn't like it!"

"Shh Kiwi.. don't talk like this.." Arnav said trying to calm her. 

"You like hel a lot na.. then go and play with hel.. be hel besht fliend.." Khushi pushed him crying and went running from there.

"You always make her cry Arnav!" NK glared at Arnav.

"You shup up!" Arnav frowned and followed his Khuhi.

"Khuhi.." Arnav sat beside her on grass. She looked away sobbing.

"You think I like Lavanya mole than you, but it'sh not tlue.." he said.

"Then why you talk goody goody with hel and with me alwaysh fighting?" she asked in between her sobs.

Arnav sighed, and stayed in silence for a while thinking how to explain what she means to him. 

"No leply.." Khushi glared at him, "I knew it you don't like me.. Go and shtay with youl Anya!"

"Shup up and lishten me once and fol all.. I'm not going to lepeat (repeat) myshelf again!" Arnav said keeping his finger on her lips gesturing her to keep silent.

"Don't Galima aunty and Shashi uncle fight evelyday?" Arnav asked.

Khushi nodded her head and shoved his finger from her mouth to speak, "Why ale you blinging my palents to oul convelsation? Talk about ush you loshel (loser)"

"What I losht that you calling me loshel?" Arnav frowned.

"You will loshe me shoon if you don't shtop being extla (extra) fliendy with Anya.." Khushi poked his chest.

"Shup up.. I will nevel loshe you!" Arnav pulled her pigtail angrily.

"Ahh Nav.." Khushi hissed in pain and smacked his shoulder.

"Don't my palents fight evelyday?" Arnav asked frowning.

"Haan.. But what I have to do with youl ol my palents fights.. Why don't you concentlate in oul fights?" she shouted irked.

"I'm coming to oul cashe (case).. My and youl palents fight, still they nevel leave each othel.. they fight, but they ale always happy with each othel..they fight, still they shay Solly to each othel.. they fight still can't shee teals in each othel's eyesh.. they fight, still plotect (protect) each othel.. They fight, still they love each othel.. Same ish oul cashe (case), I only fight with you becaushe you'le shpecial to me, unlike Lavanya.. she'sh jusht landom (random) fliend that I behave and talk politely with hel.. but you no, you ale my besht fliend, so I'm mole comfoltable with you, I can fight with you, I can illitate you, I can laugh with you, I can shale my things with you.. with Lavanya I don't do that neithel I'm comfoltable to do that with hel.." Arnav explained.

"Doesh that means I'm youl wife and you'le my hushband? Hamali kab shaadi hui hai? Why don't we live together like Mumma and Papa? (When did we got married?)" Khushi widened her eyes.

Arnav face palmed and stood up, "I sheliously (seriously) give up of you.. Hele I'm tlying to explain you shomething and you undelshtand othel things.."

"You only shaid that we ale like Mumma and Papa.." Khushi frowned.

"I shaid shuch a long shpeech.. youl mind jusht registeled this!" Arnav said sarcastically.

Khushi pouted, "Poole shpeech main toh tumne silf  "My and youl palents" bola tha (You just said My and Your parents in all the speech)"

"Urgh.. I don't know what to do with you!" Arnav clutched his fist in frustration.

"Gimme kisshy.. pachify me (pacify me).. I'm still Katti with you!" Khushi frowned cutely.

Arnav hold her hand and pulled her to get up from the grass, "Get up Lazy gill.."

"I'm not Lazy.." Khushi hit her forehead with his glaring at him. 

"Why don't you ashk Galima aunty to enloll (enroll) you in maltial alts (martial arts)?" Arnav asked taking her with him towards his father.

"I don't need school to teach me how to fight.. I lealn that with Salman Khan uncle.." Khushi said.

"Doesh Salman Khan uncle shpeaksh a lot too at the point of giving headachesh to othels?" Arnav asked sarcastically.

"Guessh you ale intelested in becoming bald headed!" Khushi glared at him. 

"Khushi.. Arnav.. what happened? Tired of painting?" Aryan asked them smiling.

"Yesh Papa.. Actually we alsho wanted to plant a tlee... Can you teach us how to plant a tlee?" Arnav asked.

"Sure.." Aryan smiled seeing his son interest in planting a tree.

"Inshtead of shaying solly to me.. he wants to plant tlees!" Khushi thought.

"Come Kiwi.." Arnav pulled her to sit with him beside his father who started explaining to them how to plant a tree. Aryan let them do it their way, but helped them in difficult things for them to do for their age.

"Kiwi this is oul tlee.. flom now we have to take cale of hel.. so that in futule (future) she takes cale of us.. lemembel teachel once shaid that tlees givesh us oxygen, food and wood.. tlees plotects us flom sun lays (rays) and tlees is all about peache (peace) and uniting evelyone.." Arnav smiled.

"This is tlee of oul fliendship.. We will also glow (grow) up with hel and our fliendship will glow stlongel like hel.." Arnav said.

Khushi finally smiled, "Sachi?"

"Muchi!" he too smiled brightly at her.

"Let's plomise to each other that oul fliendship will nevel bleak (break)" Khushi said placing her hand above the soil.

"Plomishe.." Arnav placed his hand above hers, "Plomishe that no mattel how much we fight, we will nevel leave each other!"

"Plomishe.." Khushi said, "Plomishe that we will always take cale of each othel.."

"Plomishe.." Arnav said, "Plomishe that we will alwaysh shale evelything to each othel.."

"Plomishe.." Khushi said, "Plomishe that no othel gill will take my place in youl life.." she eyed to Lavanya painting with NK, Akash, Anjali and Shyam from far.

"Plomishe.. you too plomishe no othel boy will take my place in youl life.." Arnav eyed to NK.

"Plomishe.. plomishe you will let me take youl blue sweatel (sweater)" Khushi smiled sheepishly.

"Don't stalt taking things to youl advantage Khuhi.." Arnav shook his head.

"Okay then.. plomishe that you will nevel eat Kiwi again"  Khushi said.

"Can't plomishe thish.. I'm going to bleak this plomishe today only.. Mumma bought kiwi fol us.." Arnav said nodding sideways.

Khushi pouted.

"Plomishe me I will not have to pay fol youl kisshes.. they will be flee fol me.." Arnav said.

"Don't stalt taking things to youl advantage now.." Khushi smiled sarcastically, "It will depend if I want to give you kisshy ol not!"

Arnav rolled his eyes, "Shtop thlowing attitude to me.."

"Don't you alwaysh show me youl ASR's swag?" Khushi retorted.

"You ale tlying to reach my swag but you ale jusht failing tellibly!" he rolled his eyes.

"I should hate you.." Khushi beat his chest screaming, "But why do like you so much?" she burst out in tears.

Arnav smiled and kissed her forehead lovingly, "I like you so much too my clying gill.."

***************************************************************************

Few days later..

"Glow up (Grow up).. Why alen't you glowing? It's been sho many days I'm waiting fol you to glow? Glow up stubboln tlee.." Khushi cried bitterly hitting the tree who hasn't grown yet with her tiny hands.

"Khuhi what ale you doing?" Arnav ran towards her stopping her from hitting the tree.

"Alshi (Arshi - name of their tree) ish not glowing!" Khushi looked at him with moist eyes, "That meansh oul fliendship ish not tlue (true)"

"Tlue fliendship ish not measuled (measured) by how tall the tlee has glown, but by how deep the loots (roots) have gone!" Arnav said caressing her chubby cheek.

"Wow.. whele you lealn to shpeak beautiful like thish?" Khushi asked awed with an astonished smile on her face.

"Lead newshpapel.. You will lealn too.. you ale getting ushed to fasht shpeed intelnet light who have no patience fol even a tlee to glow! This is the lesult (result) keep clying unnecessalily (unnecessarily).. Yeh intelnet nahin hai, jo tlee download hua aur tumhare liye aaya ek minute main (This is not internet to download a tree and it comes to you in a minute)" Arnav taunted.

Khushi giggled hearing him. 

"Khushi come doll.. We have to go home now.." Garima shouted calling her.

Khushi caressed the soil where their tree was planted, "Solly fol hitting you.. We will meet tomollow till then you ale going to be with Nav.."

"Nav bye.." Khushi waved at him smiling.

"Khuhi wait.." Arnav went inside the house and came back rushing with a blue sweater in his hand, he handed it to Khushi.

Khushi smiled brightly taking her favorite blue sweater of his, she jump up and down getting what she was pleading him since long.

"Thank you Nav.." she smiled shyly hugging his blue sweater close to her heart.

"You ale welcome Kiwi.." Arnav said smiling to her.

"I want that blanket of yours too.." Khushi said. 

"Why don't you take all my loom (room) fol you?" Arnav asked keeping his hand on his pockets.

Khushi pouted, she kissed his cheek angrily and went from there running to her mother waiting for her in the car.

Sorry for the extremely late update. I think you guys even thought there won't be anymore updates of this story. But here it is, hope you all like it 😊.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.8K 59
They grew up together. They were meant to be together. He knew it. So did she. ...And so did he. What happens when the boy next door, your best frien...
20.5K 1.6K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
684K 32.2K 42
Peep in to know more.
97.9K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.