Dadi!

"Come Khuhi.." Arnav held his best friend's hand dragging her to his mansion.

Khushi held his hand tightly trying to stop him, "Nav No! I don't want to.."

"Why?" he left her hand and turned completely to face her with a disappointed look on his face.

"I jusht lemembel that I have to go back home becaushe I called NK to play with me.." she said biting her lips.

"Oh leally?" Arnav fumed in anger on hearing the word NK from her mouth. So NK was the reason she was refusing to stay at his home for their holidays, "Sho that NK ish mole impoltant to you than me.. ME, MYSHELF, ASL!"

"It's not like that Nav.." Khushi tried to explain.

"Then it'sh like what?" Arnav furrowed his brows angrily, "You ale lefushing to shpend shummer holidaysh with me becaushe you want to play with that NK?"

"Doll.." Shashi came near them and kneel down to reach their level. Khushi quickly wrapped her arms around her father's neck burying her face on his neck.

"HP took your bags now.. Don't you want to say goodbye to me? Papa will miss you a lot.." Shashi smiled caressing her hair.

Arnav stood there watching the father-daughter bonding.

"Papa I don't want to shtay hele! I wanna go back home!" Khushi sobbed in her father's arms.

Arnav immediately patted her back worriedly along with Shashi who couldn't understand why Khushi was crying suddenly when she was so excited to spend her holidays with Arnav.

"Kiwi shtop clying.. It'sh ohkay if you want to play with NK.. I'm not angly leally.. don't cly.. If you don't want to shtay, then we will vishit each othel alwaysh duling holidaysh.." Arnav said patting her back gently.

"What's wrong Doll? Why don't you want to stay here?" Shashi asked worriedly.

"I'm scalled of Nav's Dadi.." Khushi burst out crying loudly hiding her face on her father's neck.

Arnav and Shashi looked at each other with a smile playing on their lips as they understood why Khushi was refusing to stay at Arnav's home.

"I lie to you about NK but I have no choice Nav.. I velly scalled of youl Dadi.." Khushi turn to Arnav sobbing.

Arnav wiped her tears with his tiny hands, "Kiwi don't be scalled of Dadi.. I'm hele na.. You no tlust (trust) me?"

Khushi nodded her head sobbing softly, she hugged Arnav tightly and he smiled consoling her.

Shashi was awed by both kids, how Arnav was consoling his daughter in baby language and how his daughter felt secure and comfortable with Arnav.

"Shashi uncle you can go to offiche now.. I will take cale of Khuhi.." Arnav said holding Khushi's small hand in his.

"Okay.." Shashi smiled and kissed his daughter's cheek bidding goodbye to her.  He waited for a while watching the two kids going inside home, to make sure Khushi doesn't cry on her way and comes back to him. Once Ratna stood at the door and signaled him that Khushi was fine, he smiled and waved at her then went to his car. 

****************************************************************************

Khushi and Arnav went towards the living room to greet his family members.

Khushi happily hugged Mami and Mama, then Nani who gifted chocolate to her, "Here is a chocolate for my Gudiya (Doll)"

"Thank you Nani.." Khushi took chocolate from her hand smiling.