Star-Crossed

By rainfallsideways

"Take your clothes off." Alexander instructed. "W-What?" "Take. Your. Clothes. Off." I looked up at his gre... More

CHAPTER ONE.
CHAPTER TWO.
CHAPTER THREE.
CHAPTER FOUR.
CHAPTER FIVE.
CHAPTER SIX.
CHAPTER SEVEN.
CHAPTER EIGHT.
CHAPTER NINE.
CHAPTER TEN.
CHAPTER ELEVEN.
CHAPTER TWELVE.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.
CHAPTER NINETEEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY.
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE (Revised).
Bonus Chapter (Revision)
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO.
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT.
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE.
CHAPTER THIRTY.
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE.
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO.
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE.
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX.
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN.
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT.
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE.
CHAPTER FORTY.
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE.
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO.
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE.
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR.
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE.
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX.
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN.
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT.
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE.
Chapter Fifty (Revised).

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR.

81.1K 2.6K 1.9K
By rainfallsideways

SKY

In a quick motion, Alexander pulled me from the boy's arms to behind him. I felt all sort of things but I was glad that Alexander was here.

"I got to go to class." Angela looked afraid before she jogged off to class.

The boys stood there, just looking at Alexander stupefied. Eric though, stood up straight like his height was anything close to Alexander's.

"I asked, what the fuck is going on here?" Alexander raised his voice.

"We were just playing around. It wasn't serious." One boy said.

"I will kill each of you. Why the fuck were you touching her?" Alexander threatened.

"Why the fuck do you care? You're the one who said she was just some slut you didn't give a shit about." Eric spat, sending blows right at my heart.

"She's not. You know she's not." He said before turning to me. "What did they do?"

The thunderstorm in me was so big that water was coming out of my eyes. "They took a video of us after the game on Monday."

Alexander turned back at Eric, who was smirking. I heard Alexander let out an angry groan but it almost sounded like a growl.

He lunged for Eric and grabbed him by the collar. Alexander pressed him on the wall.

"You took a video, you fucking dumbass?" Alexander screamed in Eric's face.

"Alexander, please." I begged, not loud enough because it felt like somebody had ripped my throat from my body.

"Who the fuck has it?"

Eric stayed silent. It happened so quickly. Alexander backed up with Eric's collar still in his hands and pushed him hard against the wall. It wasn't just a push, it was a hard one that I heard some of Eric's bones crack.

The only thing I was afraid of was if he did it again, but this time hitting his head.

"Alright man, let go of him."

"You've been trying to fuck with her since she came at this school. I told you thousands of times that she's mine and you can't fuck with her. Why the fuck did you take a video?" Alexander shouted.

Eric didn't respond to him, so Alexander did the same thing and pushed him against the wall again. All of Eric's body weight slammed on the wall. A small whimper came out of Eric's lips.

I stood there in complete horror, at the strength that Alexander had. It was terrifying. To see such a sweet man when he's with me or his family, then see him turn like that.

"Alright man, that's enough!!" One boy tried to pull him off, but Alexander punched him in the face, causing him to fall backwards.

"Who has the video?" Alexander asked Eric.

"By now, the whole fucking school has it." Eric spat.

I knew what was coming. Alexander was going to do it again, but this time even harder. By the darkness of his eyes, he could kill him.

So I stood in between them and hugged Alexander tightly in my arms. I felt his body relax before he placed one hand on my waist.

"Get out of here. Just leave." I stressed, shouting at the five boys. They looked at each other before picking up Eric and leaving.

I didn't want to be, but I was afraid in Alexander's arms. It was like a different person. I had never seen him so angry. It was a type of anger that I really thought he could kill.

I cried in his arms about the video, about what I just saw. About everything really.

My life turned around just overnight. Yesterday, I was with Alexander and my family and slept with him next to me.

That morning, I came to find out that there was a video of us doing the most intimate thing in the world. Something that was so special to me. That I held close to my heart.

It was ripped away and exposed for the whole world to see.

Alexander pulled my head back and looked down at my face that felt like a pool.

"Don't cry. I can't fucking stand it when you cry." He said, wiping my tears that just kept falling down.

"It's happening again." I sobbed.

"What do you want me to do, Sky? I'll do anything." He wiped more of my tears.

"I just want to go home." I said.

"Then I'll take you home." And he did.

During the drive, I fought within myself about checking my phone. That bad side of me won, causing me to check the horrible things people are saying about me.

The video was already getting around. Being posted on Facebook, Snapchat, sending it in group chats that people invited me in.

It was just like at my old school.

In the video, I was dressed, yes. You can't see any of my body parts but it's just the fact that I'm being recorded while having sex.

We made it home, where my mother was on the phone in the kitchen. She looked very sad as she spoke. When she looked at me, her brown eyes saddened.

"I heard what happened. The school called me." She told me, looking at Alexander and I. "This won't be like the last time, baby. Mark is going to handle this."

Mark was the best lawyer in this stupid town and I'm sure Eric and Angela would pay for this, but I was not sure I wanted that.

I just wanted it all to end.

I nodded at my mother before pulling Alexander up to my room. He watched me like I was a broken soul as I got undressed to take a shower.

"I'll be out in ten minutes." I tiredly informed him.

I jumped in the shower. Five minutes turned into one hour of sitting on the tub with the hot water falling on my body.

I wanted to drown all of my worries in the water. I wanted it all to disappear. I wanted to be out of high school, somewhere far far away. With Alexander.

Luck really wasn't at my corner. It wasn't at his either. But I thought that when I found him, that luck was. He made me so happy.

We were star-crossed, as I liked to write in my journal.

The door suddenly opened and Alexander came in. He sat on the tub and sadly looked down at me.

"Sky, come out of there, I'll take you somewhere. I'll make your feel better." He offered.

I shook my head at the idea of being anywhere but my bed. With no lights on and pure isolation from this terrifying world.

He sighed before turning off the water. He picked me up while I was wet and naked but I didn't care.

I put lotion on my own though, and put on a pair of sweatpants and a sweater. I laid down on my bed while Alexander looked down at me sadly.

This feeling I felt was worse than before. It really was like the end. When I thought I was so close to the surface, I was pulled down by stupid teenagers that just wanted to torment me.

"We're going through this together. If that makes you feel better." Alex told me.

"It's not the same for you." I covered my face with a pillow.

It was true. It wasn't the same for guys as it was for girls. It could never be.

"You want me to stay with you?" Alexander asked.

I knew he was trying to be nice to me, but I couldn't handle his niceness right now.

"I just want to be alone." I forced my voice not to come out as a sob. I realized I could have been nicer about it but I just wanted to be alone in the dark.

He kissed me on my cheek which only messed with my emotions more. I watched him walk out of my room, wanting to say I love you but didn't.

It wasn't his fault. I know he didn't do this. I was just mad at the stars for making us cross paths.

My life right now would have been so much better if I had never tutored him.

I loved him and I didn't regret any of it. But, I didn't know if our love was stronger than the pain I felt at that moment.

For hours and hours, I stared at the door. Hearing the rain fall from outside, then hearing birds and feeling the sun come out, then raining again. My room was pitched black now, and my eyes felt heavy.

Suddenly, the door opened and revealed my mother. I pretended to be asleep so I wouldn't have to talk to her.

I watched from my squinted eyes, and saw her place an open envelope on my bedside desk.

"I was going to wait for you to open it. But I just couldn't. I'm sorry this is happening to you. I love you, baby." She kissed my cheek before walking out.

After loads of determination, I sat up with my legs underneath me. I pulled the hood of my sweater down and moved my messy curls away from my face.

I read the acceptance letter of the best school in Seattle, and a smile cracked on my face.

This was a sign of hope. A sign that even if my high school life sucked, once I got out, I'd be a free bird.

I was going to be somewhere far, far away. But without Alexander.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.3K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
121K 1.8K 13
My balls were permanently blue. We'd cuddle and wriggle on the bed, our hands roaming each others backs, and each time she felt my erection pressing...
2.5K 113 25
#44 in Teen Fiction - October 17, 2016 "Gently!" He said as he grabbed the back of my hand and let out a heavy breath. "I'm being gentle." I said as...