Don't Hug Me I'm Scared {Bill...

Από bilboaaa

Dahlia is just coming to terms with her sexuality when Billie, the girl who stares too much and keeps popping... Περισσότερα

{1} ✔️
{2} ✔️
{3} ✔️
{4} ✔️
{5} ✔️
{6} ✔️
{7} ✔️
{8} ✔️
{9} ✔️
{10} ✔️
{11} ✔️
{12} ✔️
{13} ✔️
{14} ✔️
{15} ✔️
{16} ✔️
{17} ✔️
{18} ✔️
{19} ✔️
{20}✔️
{21}✔️
{22}✔️
{23} ✔️
{24}✔️
{25}✔️
{26}✔️
{27}✔️
{28}✔️
{29}✔️
{30}✔️
{31} ✔️
{32}✔️
{33}✔️
{34}✔️
{35}✔️
{36}✔️
{37}✔️
{38}✔️
{39}✔️
{40}✔️
{41}✔️
{42}✔️
{43}✔️
{44}✔️
{45}✔️
{46}✔️
{47}✔️
{48}✔️
{50}✔️
{51}✔️
{52}✔️
{53}✔️
{54}✔️
{55}✔️
{56}✔️
{57}✔️
{58}✔️
{59}✔️
{60}✔️
{61}✔️
{62}✔️
{63}✔️
{64}✔️
{65}✔️
{66}✔️
{67}✔️
{68}✔️
{69}✔️
{70}✔️
{71}✔️
{72}✔️
{73}✔️
{74}✔️
{75}✔️
{76}✔️
{77}✔️
Q&A
{78}✔️
{79}✔️
{80}✔️
{81}✔️
{82}✔️
{83}✔️
{84}✔️
{85}✔️
{86}✔️
{87}✔️
{88}✔️
{89}✔️
{90}✔️
{91}✔️
{92}✔️
{93}✔️
{94}✔️
{95}✔️
{96}✔️
{97}✔️
{98}✔️
{99}✔️
{100}✔️
{101}✔️
{102}✔️
{103}✔️
{104}✔️
{105}✔️
{106}✔️
{107}✔️
{108}✔️
{109}✔️
{110}✔️
{111}✔️
{112}✔️
{113}✔️
{114}✔️
{115}✔️
{116}✔️
{117}✔️
{118}✔️
{119}✔️
{120}✔️
{121}✔️
{122}✔️
{123}✔️
{124}✔️
{125}✔️
{126}✔️
{127}✔️
{128}✔️
{129}✔️
{130}✔️
{131}✔️
{132}✔️
{133}✔️
{134}✔️
{135}✔️
{136}✔️
{137}✔️
{138}✔️
{139}✔️
{140}✔️
{141}✔️
{142}✔️
{143} ✔️
Q&A 2
Soundtrack
A year in rewind
Official cast
Fun facts + Character ask
Sequel!
Updated

{49}✔️

12.7K 373 1K
Από bilboaaa

Dahlia's POV
************

"I would not have brought her if I'd known, Bil," Bea mumbled as she looked over at Luna sadly. Billie shook her head quickly, reaching over to squeeze Bea's hand. "You had no idea. I mean, how could you? It's okay, it's just a little awkward."

Bea had come over to question Billie about why she'd been avoiding our table the whole night right around the time Billie was telling me that Luna and her used to be kind of a thing.

"We can like, leave if you want? We've been here a while anyway—"

"Dude, no! You can't just leave because of me. I'm fine, seriously. I'm coming back to the table in a few minutes okay?"

Bea nodded and reluctantly walked away. I smiled and patted Billie's shoulder softly. "Do you wanna talk about it? What happened with her, I mean?"

"Not tonight. It's been a really good night." She sighed, rubbing my cheek. "I've had a lot of fun. Thank you for coming with me, baby."

"Thank you for asking me to come." I grinned.

We walked back to the table hand in hand after that and I grinned as I noticed Caden glaring off into the distance. Cadence was missing, so I figured he was pissed because some guy had asked her to dance. As I look toward where he was staring, I realized I was right.

"Isn't that the really hot foreign exchange student she's dancing with?" I asked knowingly, leaning my elbow on the table as I rested my chin in the palm of my hand.

"He's ugly." Caden muttered.

"Isn't that the one from Australia?" Billie asked.

"No, I think he's the one from Italy. Ugh—his accent is so dreamy." I cooed.

I think we've all established by now that I'm gay as shit, but even I can't help but admit that that guy is gorgeous. He's got piercing green eyes, soft and shiny looking brown hair, tan skin, muscles...I'm surprised Cadence hasn't fainted yet.

"If his hands slip any lower I'm going to kick his fucking ass." Caden growled.

"You wouldn't have to focus so hard on your sister if you could find a girl to dance with." I teased.

"I've had three girls ask me to dance, thank you." He huffed. "I'm just not entertaining these bitches because I've got a girl."

"You've got a—WHAT?" I screeched. "Since when? Why didn't you tell me? How'd y'all meet? How long y'all been together? What does she look like? Do I know her? Why didn't you bring her? Did y'all—"

"This is why I didn't tell you. Every time I tell you about a girl I like you freak out and start asking a billion questions." He rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm sorry if the idea of a girl actually liking you is a little shocking to me," I grumbled. "You know you're not allowed to date anyone I haven't properly met!" I pouted.

Billie snickered from beside me as Caden crossed his eyes and spun his finger around his temple.

"I'm not crazy, Caden Knight, you better—"

"Her name is Kendra. I call her Ken." He smiled softly, looking down. I watched as he shook his head, causing his long blonde curls to cover his face. I grinned and leaned back in my seat as I watched him blush.

"I'll have to meet her soon." I mumbled.

I yawned before pulling out my phone and checking the time. It's only ten and I'm already sleepy as shit. I'm really turning into an old woman.

"We're gonna head out soon," Billie told me, noticing my sleepy demeanor. I shook my head. "No rush."

***
Billie's POV
***********

Around 10:30 everyone decided it'd be best to start heading out, but I had to go to the bathroom before we did. I regretted the fucking hell out of that decision about five minutes after I'd made it.

"Why are you trying so damn hard to ignore me, Billie?" She questioned, placing her hands on her hips as she watched me wash my hands.

"Because you're trouble and I don't want trouble tonight." I answered simply before trying to leave, but she blocked the door. I gave her a hard look, hoping to intimidate her enough so that she'd move out of my way and just let me go. Of course, she's always been a stubborn little bitch and she didn't seem intimidated at all.

"Billie, you're being childish. What happened between us happened over a year ago and you're still not over it?"

"Obviously I'm over it. I'm with Dahlia now."

"Who? Oh, you mean Luna 2.0?" She tilted her head and let out a bitter chuckle as I glared at her. "She's a carbon copy of me, Billie."

"If she is then she's the better version," I muttered. "Look, I'm not doing this. Everything's been good up until this point and everything's gonna stay good. After tonight, I won't have to see you again."

"That's not true," she shook her head, a soft smile making its way onto her face. "I'm transferring schools, Bil. I'm gonna be going to your school."

"Of fucking course you are." I sighed, looking toward the ceiling.

"I'm not gonna be here until after Christmas, but—"

"Why are you telling me this? Am I supposed to care?"

"Yes! We're gonna be seeing each other a lot more often and that means that we can actually work on fixing us and trying to make shit right and I—"

"We don't need to fix us. There is no us. I have Dahlia now and she's all I want. What we had was trash and I don't want it back. I don't want anything to do with you."

"Billie, you have Dahlia now, I get that. I have Bea. I really like her, actually. It's just...I'm just saying that what we had was really special. We were each other's firsts. We loved each other. That means something."

"No, lunatic," I rolled my eyes. "I loved you and you loved getting to use me to get whatever you fucking wanted. Our relationship was toxic, I wasn't anywhere near as happy with you as I am with Dahlia, and if you try to make a pass at me again I will be telling my girl to beat your ass." I smirked. I know she could. After seeing the way she fought at the party...Wow. That was hot.

Luna shook her head at me and let out a small sigh. "You're always acting so damn tough, Billie. But you can't fool me because I know you." She pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear before stepping toward me and whispering. "When you get tired of fucking with my clone, you can always come get the real thing."

***

"The bitch said what?!" Cadence whisper shouted.

I'd practically run out of the bathroom after talking to Luna and I needed to talk to someone about what had happened or I'd go insane. Talking to Dahlia wasn't an option, Bea was here with Luna so I couldn't tell her about it, obviously, and Caden was too busy eating once again to give a damn about anything besides the fries in front of him.

"Shh! Don't draw attention to us!" I whisper yelled as I looked toward our table again. I gasped once I saw Dahlia and Luna laughing together. Dahlia's so damn sweet, she doesn't even know she's talking to a two-headed snake right now.

"Billie, girl, you need to tell Dahlia so she can beat that bitch up." Cadence shook her head. "I can't believe she had the nerve to say that about my best friend and then sit there and smile in her face like that. And to think I actually liked her." She scoffed.

"I don't know what to do, C. I wanna tell Dahlia about the whole thing just to get it out in the open, but I don't want any drama tonight. Not for her at least. She's been dealing with so much, I just want her to keep having an amazing night. Plus, I don't want this to be how she finds out about what went down between me and Luna."

"I feel that, but you've gotta talk to her about it soon. You've got a while, I guess because Luna isn't coming here until after Christmas, but you definitely need to talk to her before then."

"Way before then." I agreed. "How do you think she's gonna react?"

"Well, I don't know the full story. She's not gonna be happy with what Luna said to you tonight, but I don't think she's gonna flip out about it. When you start telling her about whatever Luna did to you in the past, though, I bet she's gonna be pissed...Do you think Luna and Bea are gonna be like an actual thing? Cause if they are, you might have to deal with Luna a lot more than you thought since Bea is your friend now."

"I don't even know. Bea really seems to like her."

"Well, if she's sneaking into bathrooms and making advances on you she probably doesn't like Bea like that. Maybe you should tell her?"

"I don't wanna cause—"

"Drama? Look, that's happening whether you want it to or not. Clearly." Cadence laughed a little. "It's your call on if you wanna mention it to her or not, but she might be happy to know before it gets too late that she's fucking with a slimy little frog."

"You're right."

"I always am." She grinned. "Now, if you'll excuse me there's a sweet Italian dude waiting to make out with me before we leave. So..."

"Have fun." I waved her off.

***

"I'm so fucking happy tomorrow is Saturday," Dahlia mumbled after climbing into the car. "I'm going to sleep all day."

"That sounds like a plan," Caden mumbled as he crawled in beside her, collapsing almost on top of her. I laughed as she struggled to get him off of her and he didn't budge. "You weigh like ten thousand pounds, dude, why do you think this is okay?" She questioned. He let out a few snores in response.

"He's sleeping in the car tonight if he doesn't wake up before we get to the house. I'm not dragging his big ass in there." Cadence said as she took her heels off and tossed them onto the floor behind her. One of them hit Caden in the head, but he only grunted and then snored again.

"Can we get this show on the road? Me and my Denny bear need to get home." Julia purred, stroking Denver's chest. I cringed as I saw her hand traveling lower and lower and quickly looked away from them.

"To who's home?" Dahlia questioned sharply. I laughed as I realized just how close her and Denny's rooms are to one another. It's gonna be a rough night for her.

The ride was silent as everyone was exhausted from the amazing night. I stroked Dahlia's hair softly, smiling as I noticed her letting out a few light snores of her own. Cadence took pictures of us, and I have to admit that I'm sure they're adorable. Caden and Dahlia both knocked out, me, Denny and Julia all smushed together. I'm sure it'll be cute.

"Send those to me." I told her. She nodded before turning around again. Our driver stopped at the twins' house first and Cadence got out of the car and opened Caden's door, grabbing his legs and pulling him out of the car until he hit the ground with a thud. They began arguing as the driver pulled out of their driveway and into Dahlia's.

I shook her awake softly and watched as her eyes fluttered open. She looked so fucking cute after just waking up, even if it was just a few minute nap. "Guess I'm gonna go." She pouted as she noticed we were in front of her house. Denver and Julia climbed out and walked toward the house, Denver going to the door and Julia walking around the side. I'm guessing she's sneaking in.

"Guess so. I had a really good time with you." I smiled.

"Ditto, babe. I'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay."

She planted a sweet kiss on my lips before getting out of the car and I yawned as the driver pulled out of her driveway once again.

I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Twitter for a few minutes to pass the time, sighing once I got a text from an unknown number. It wasn't hard to figure out who the fuck it was.

Unknown:
I really enjoyed seeing you tonight, baby girl. I think we'll be seeing a lot more of each other soon. See you later, Bilbear.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1M 33.3K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 46.5K 92
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
896K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
992K 53.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...