The New Girl (A Niall Horan F...

By TheMagicWords

(COMPLETED currently EDITING) Olivia Smith is a sweet, shy and funny 17 year old from England who gets discov... More

Chapter 1: The Studio *EDITED*
Chapter 2: The Boys *EDITED*
Chapter 3: Signing With Syco *EDITED*
Chapter 4: Protective Niall *EDITED*
Chapter 5: Truth or dare *EDITED*
Chapter 6: Ask Livvy *EDITED*
Chapter 7: Shopping *EDITED*
Chapter 8: Stormy Love *EDITED*
Chapter 9: Fans *EDITED*
Chapter 10: The Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 11: New Songs *EDITED*
Chapter 12: Recording *EDITED*
Chapter 13: The Fight *EDITED*
Chapter 14: The Award Show *EDITED*
Chapter 15: After Party *EDITED*
Chapter 16: Theme Park *EDITED*
Chapter 17: Shopping With The Girls *EDITED*
Chapter 18: The Nightclub *EDITED*
Chapter 19: Kidnapped *EDITED*
Chapter 20: I Love You *EDITED*
Chapter 21: Hospital Then Home *EDITED*
Chapter 22: Poolside Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 23: The Park *EDITED*
Chapter 24: Breaking Up *EDITED*
Chapter 25: Paparazzi *EDITED*
Chapter 26: Our Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 27: A Twitcam *EDITED*
Chapter 28: First Date *EDITED*
Chapter 29: The Ex Girlfriend *EDITED*
Chapter 30: Pranks *EDITED*
Chapter 31: New York *EDITED*
Chapter 32: The VMAs *EDITED*
Chapter 33: Breaking up? *EDITED*
Chapter 34: Ed Sheeran *EDITED*
Chapter 35: Half A Heart *EDITED*
Chapter 36: Bruises
Chapter 37: Happy Birthday Niall
Chapter 38: America
Chapter 39: Breaking
Chapter 41: The First Concert
Chapter 42: Christmas
Chapter 43: The Accident
Chapter 44: 5 Seconds Of Summer
Chapter 45: The Kiss
Chapter 46: The C Word
Chapter 47: An Operation
Chapter 48: A Proposal
Chapter 49: Epilogue
Chapter 50: The Letter (EXTRA CHAPTER)
New Book Updates

Chapter 40: The Final

7.5K 143 35
By TheMagicWords

Olivia's POV:

The next few days were very hard work, as well as dance practice, I also had to do singing training and recording for the rest of the album. I had now picked up the the jive dance and we were now able to practice the whole routine in full. The whole day was spent perfecting any moves and I also spent some time at lunch recording. We were now at the studio waiting to go on stage.

"Please welcome to the stage...OLIVIA AND JAMIE" The host said as we walked on stage.

We finished to large amount of cheers and 26/30 which I was very pleased about.

"Hey Liv, do you want to go sight seeing tomorrow." Jamie asked.

"Sure, sounds good." I replied before heading back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, it's so pretty." I said to Jamie gazing over the sand and the amazing view out to sea.

"I thought you'd like it, Venice beach is amazing." He said and I agreed.

We spent the next few hours relaxing on the beach and swimming in the sea before walking up the broadwalk. It was the day after the show. We walked past many street shops and I brought a few souvenirs and we watched street performers and went the the skate park.

I also met a fair few fans and took photos with them as well as signing some things. It occasionally got very crowded but we had two security guards with us including Mike so if anything got out of hand, they would be there to help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spent the next few weeks recording most of the songs for the album in my free time between dancing as I had nearly finished writing everything. I had also decided on my 3rd single and recorded it which was a song I wrote dedicated to my old friend who died of cancer when we were little. He was the one who always supported my singing and we were best friends. He would be so proud of me so I wanted to do something for him.

The boys had now started their promo for Midnight Memories which was being released two weeks before my album. They had currently travelled to different parts of the UK and have now been in different countries in Europe. The boys would be finishing promo in Europe at the end of October and they would be coming to America afterwards.

Most of my time however, was taken up with dance practice and the dance shows. We were now in the 5th and final week of the mini series. This week, there was only a show on the Saturday as we had to learn 3 dances, an instant jive, a cha cha cha relay, and the supersize freestyle. The boys had finished their European promo an would be coming to America soon. Me and Jamie had got through to the final and have had two 30/30 scores so far in the previous weeks.

We had just arrived at the studio and changed into our costumes. We were waiting backstage when I heard a familiar voice.

"Olivia." It said and I turned around and came face to face with Niall.

"Niall." I said before running forward and kissing him.

"I missed you so much." I said hugging him and he replied the same.

"What about us." Harry said with a pout and I laughed.

"I missed you all too." I said detaching myself from Niall and going to hug the rest of the guys individually.

"Why are you here, and why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I asked.

"We wanted to see you dance and we wanted it to be a surprise." Liam said as I smiled at them.

"I'm so glad you could come." I exclaimed.

"Us too." Zayn replied.

I then introduced the boys to Jamie and reintroduced him to Niall. It was slightly awkward at the start but things were fine and they all got on really well.

"You look amazing and so sexy." Niall whispered in my ear and I smiled.

"Thanks." I whispered back kissing his cheek.

"Would all guests take their seats and contestants get into position." An announcer said and I said goodbye to the boys as they took their seats.

"Ready." Jamie asked and I nodded.

"Definitely." I said hugging him and he kissed my forehead.

"I'm proud of you, you have done amazing and you are such an amazing person." He said looking into my eyes.

"So are you, and thank you for everything." I said hugging him again.

"Please welcome to the stage, Olivia and Jamie." The announcer said and we made our way out to the stage.

We first danced our instant jive which was given to us by the judges as I struggled with the jive the first time and to keep it under the jive theme. Our score was 30/30 which received massive cheers from the audience and from the boys. I went over to the boys after I had finished dancing and gave them all hugs.

Our next dance was a Cha Cha Cha relay with the other 3 couples. We had chosen to go 4th and were now watching the second couple dance as we prepared to go on stage. After finishing the dance, were were awarded 1st place and 5/5 points.

The final dance was the supersize freestyle and we had decided to incorporate Cha Cha with contemporary as I enjoyed that in week one, and then hip hop. The host called us and we made our way onto the dance floor. Just before the music started, I looked over at the boys where they all waved and Niall blew a kiss making me smile. The music started and we started our freestyle.

Dance on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cheers filled the room as the crowd erupted and we walked over to the judges for their comments. After getting very positive comments, we went up stairs to receive our scores. We got 30/30 getting a total of 65/65 which stunned me but also made me really happy.

The show finished and I then changed back into my normal clothes and headed to the hotel with the boys and Jamie, Niall with his arm around my waist. Public voting would take place over the next 24 hours and then the results would be revealed live tomorrow.

"Jamie, what are you going to do after this season, I know you're contract runs out with the show but are you going to renew it?" I asked him with a idea floating around my head that had been present for a few weeks now.

"I'm not accepting it, I've spent my time on the show and it has been amazing but I want to do something else, still dancing but something else." He said.

"Ah cool." I said thinking about my idea, but I would have to talk to Simon first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The votes have been counted and the results are in Olivia and Jamie, Haley and Mathew, you are the final two couples." The host said with the lights dimmed and beating music.

I squeezed Jamie's hand and he kissed my forehead squeezing my hand back.

"And the winners are...HALEY AND MATHEW." He said to cheers from the crowd but my heart sinking.

I hugged Jamie before hugging Haley and Mathew. Of course I was happy for them as they were both amazing dancers, but of course I also wanted to win. The show cut off and I went back stage to be greeted with the boys and being engulfed with hugs.

"I'm sorry you didn't win." Louis said.

"It doesn't matter, it was so amazing to take part and get to second place." I said hugging each of them.

"You were amazing Liv, and still a winner in my book." Jamie said hugging me.

"Thanks J, I also have an offer for you but I need to sort things out to make sure it's possible." I said and he nodded before leaving to go home.

"So shall we go." Harry said and we all agreed after I changed into my normal clothes.

"How about we all go out to dinner tonight?" Niall said and everyone agreed.

"Ok, lets head back to the hotel and get ready and we'll meet in the lobby at 9:30pm." Liam said.

I headed up to my room and changed into a black dress and left my hair down before touching up my make up.

"Hey guys." I said walking over to them in the lobby.

"Hey." They all said.

"Wow, you look great." Niall said wrapping his arm around my waist and I smiled at him before we all left.

As we walked to and from the restaurant, we were spotted by many people, but I didn't mind. I was too happy, even though I came 2nd, being involved in the whole show and getting to the final was amazing. Also, having the boys back kept my spirits high, in this moment, I couldn't be happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Simon." I said down the phone.

"Hello Olivia, you wanted to talk to me?" He asked.

"Yeh, well I think I have found a choreographer for me." I said.

"Really, who?" He asked.

"Jamie, my dance partner. He is finishing Dancing With the Starts this season and he is looking for another job in dance. I haven't asked him yet but I thought I would ask you if it was ok and then see if he wanted to do it." I said waiting for Simon's answer.

"That sounds great, you obviously get on well and I watched some of the show and I think he would be a good choreographer, that is, if you can get him to agree." He said.

"Thanks, I'll ask and see what he says." I said before saying goodbye to Simon and hanging up.

I then dialed Jamie's number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hey Jamie, you wanna meet up, I have an offer for you." I told him and he agreed we would meet up in the park near the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Liv, how are you." He asked hugging me.

"Good, getting some rest before the tour and doing some recording." I said sitting on a bench with him.

"So what did you want to talk about." He asked.

"Well I was wondering, if you were still looking for a job, that maybe you would consider a job being a choreographer for me." I said looking at him.

"Really, the job is open?" He asked.

"Yeh, I spoke to Simon this morning and he said he would be happy to have you as a choreographer, I don't know about pay or arrangements but I can give you his number to talk about it if you want the job." I said to him.

"Of course I want the bloody job, I get to choreograph which I love and dance and then, even better, I get to do it with you." He said.

"Yay, I'll tell Simon and then you can talk to him." I said giving him Simon's number.

"You should also talk to Megan, my manager as well so she knows and arrange a schedule with the others as things get busy, but I can't wait to work with you." I said.

"Me neither, and I'll be going back to the UK." He said hugging me and I smiled before picking up my phone that had started ringing.

"Hello." I said.

"Olivia, I need you to come back to the hotel and meet you opening act for the mini tour." Megan said and I agreed telling her I would be back soon before hanging up.

"I have to go, meeting my opening act, but get in touch with Simon and Megan and then things can get sorted." I told him.

"Ok, thanks so much Liv, I'll see you later.

"No problem, see ya." I said hugging him and then heading back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Olivia." I said hugging my opening act.

"I know, I loved you new singles, I'm Mariah by the way." She said hugging me back. 

I then stepped back and took in her appearance. She was slightly taller than me with brown hair and blue highlights. She had glasses that covered her striking blue eyes and a nose piercing. She had a very friendly vibe coming from her and was very smiley.

I think you girls should both go to the hotel's auditorium, as it is free right now and listen to each other sing, just so you know how you both sound and the vibes you put across.

"Ok, sounds good." I said looking at Mariah who nodded before we started walking to the auditorium.

"So, do you have a band with you too?" I asked her.

"They aren't here yet but we will meet them in Florida when we start the tour." She said and I nodded.

"Yeh same, I haven't met my band either." I said as we reached the auditorium.

"Ok, I'll go first and do a song I'm singing in the show, I'll just plug my phone in." Mariah said and I agreed.

She walked up to the speakers and plugged her phone in before playing Neon Lights into the auditorium and singing it.

"Wow that was amazing." I said clapping as she walked down the stairs to me.

"Thanks." She said smiling widely.

"You are really great, have you been writing original songs?" I asked her.

"I've written a few and I'm in the process of working with the writers to get them perfect." She said.

"Cool, well I'll do mine now." I said getting up and plugging my phone in and playing the song that would be my third single called Dream Out Loud.

"Wow that was amazing, is that you're new single?" Mariah asked me as I walked down the stairs towards her.

"Yeh, do you think it's good?" I asked.

"Good, it was amazing." She said and I smiled.

"Thanks." I said before we made our way out of the auditorium and into the lobby and into the lift. 

Mariah was staying in room 211 which was on a different floor to mine so I said goodbye as she got out of the lift and made my way to my room.

I had a recording session in a near by studio for the rest of the day where I finished recording all the songs for the album. I finished the songs but the producers had to edit and make sure everything was ok and worked so they would send me a copy of all the songs when they were done and so that I could learn them properly before the tour.

The promotion for the album had already started and it was being released 3 weeks before the boys album and just before the mini tour started so I now had three weeks to learn everything including any dances and how my performances would go.

It was now a few days after dancing with the stars had finished and Simon had called saying that me and the boys would be doing some promotional concerts and some separate signings in California. We had all had a meeting with our managers so they could tell us the arrangements. In a week, we were doing a concert in LA, San Francisco, San Diego, Reno, Salt Lake City, Phoenix and lastly Las Vegas. We would also be doing separate signings in the same cities and spend about 2 days in each city. After the promotional concerts, I would be heading over to Florida to start the tour and the boys would be going to different places in the country to do more promotion.

A/N: Dress on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dance on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I hope you all enjoy, and please VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, ADD TO READING LIST or whatever and let me know in the comments what you think about this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 382 42
Seventeen year old Kaitlyn has to move to England with her family for her dad's new Job, while she's there she meets one direction but little did she...
20K 293 30
19 year-old Addison Smith decides she's had enough of her American family. So she moves to the UK and changes her name to Madison Hughes. What happen...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...
18K 75 19
Lottie, an eighteen year old girl attending college at UCLA in Los Angeles, lands her dream job as an editor for Seventeen magazine. But what will ha...