The New Girl (A Niall Horan F...

By TheMagicWords

(COMPLETED currently EDITING) Olivia Smith is a sweet, shy and funny 17 year old from England who gets discov... More

Chapter 1: The Studio *EDITED*
Chapter 2: The Boys *EDITED*
Chapter 3: Signing With Syco *EDITED*
Chapter 4: Protective Niall *EDITED*
Chapter 5: Truth or dare *EDITED*
Chapter 6: Ask Livvy *EDITED*
Chapter 7: Shopping *EDITED*
Chapter 8: Stormy Love *EDITED*
Chapter 9: Fans *EDITED*
Chapter 10: The Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 11: New Songs *EDITED*
Chapter 12: Recording *EDITED*
Chapter 13: The Fight *EDITED*
Chapter 14: The Award Show *EDITED*
Chapter 15: After Party *EDITED*
Chapter 16: Theme Park *EDITED*
Chapter 17: Shopping With The Girls *EDITED*
Chapter 18: The Nightclub *EDITED*
Chapter 19: Kidnapped *EDITED*
Chapter 20: I Love You *EDITED*
Chapter 21: Hospital Then Home *EDITED*
Chapter 22: Poolside Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 23: The Park *EDITED*
Chapter 24: Breaking Up *EDITED*
Chapter 25: Paparazzi *EDITED*
Chapter 26: Our Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 27: A Twitcam *EDITED*
Chapter 28: First Date *EDITED*
Chapter 29: The Ex Girlfriend *EDITED*
Chapter 30: Pranks *EDITED*
Chapter 31: New York *EDITED*
Chapter 32: The VMAs *EDITED*
Chapter 33: Breaking up? *EDITED*
Chapter 34: Ed Sheeran *EDITED*
Chapter 35: Half A Heart *EDITED*
Chapter 36: Bruises
Chapter 37: Happy Birthday Niall
Chapter 38: America
Chapter 40: The Final
Chapter 41: The First Concert
Chapter 42: Christmas
Chapter 43: The Accident
Chapter 44: 5 Seconds Of Summer
Chapter 45: The Kiss
Chapter 46: The C Word
Chapter 47: An Operation
Chapter 48: A Proposal
Chapter 49: Epilogue
Chapter 50: The Letter (EXTRA CHAPTER)
New Book Updates

Chapter 39: Breaking

7.1K 143 170
By TheMagicWords

Olivia's POV:

"So how have you been, what have you been up to?" I asked him.

"I'm great, been working on this show for the last 3 years since I turned 18 and before that I was in a performing arts school, but I've been thinking about finishing the show after this season." He said and I nodded listening to him.

"So what have you been up to, getting all famous and dating a singer after being signed by 'The' Simon Cowell." He said laughing.

"Whatever, but it's been an amazing few months, being signed and all, then meeting so many new people. The girls, guys and Niall, it's been amazing you know." I said smiling as we walked up the road.

"I'm sure, so am I ever gunna meet these guys then?" He asked smiling.

"Of course you will, I want you all to meet, I mean we were best friends in dance class and you taught me loads." I said as we walked round the corner.

"Yeh, well I'd love to meet them too, and Niall." He said.

"Don't go all older brother on me, I know what you're like." I said smirking.

"That was one time." He said defensively.

"That's because I only really 'went out' with one person and I was 9, come on." I said laughing.

"Whatever." He said with a small smile.

"So wha-ahh" I said shielding my eyes as we walked round another corner and came face to face with a crowd of paps with huge cameras flashing brightly.

"Liv, come on, this way, hurry" Jamie said grabbing my hand and pulling me past the paps walking faster than before.

We kept walking fast until we got to a large restaurant  and we walked in the door and up to the counter.

"Jesus, never experienced that before." Jamie said slightly out of breath.

"Sorry, that's the baggage I come with now." I said a little out of breath too.

"Hello sir, madam how may I help you" A waitress asked.

"Could we have a table for two" Jamie asked and she nodded picking up two menus and then walking to a free table, with us following behind her.

As we walked past the window, I saw some paps taking pictures but I tried to ignore them. We both sat down at the table and looked through the menu.

"You know Liv, don't think of paps as you're baggage, you're brilliant ok." Jamie said and I smiled.

"Thanks, but they are such a hassle sometimes." I said shrugging.

"I know." He said sympathetically.

We then ordered our food when the waitress came over. I ordered a pasta dish and Jamie ordered chicken.

"So, have you got a special someone right now?" I asked him digging into my pasta.

"Not right now, I've had a couple of relationships but nothing recently, I've just been very busy right now." He said and I nodded.

"Awh well you'll find someone amazing when you're ready." I said and he nodded smiling.

We spent the next half hour talking and finishing our food before Jamie paid, after an argument from me saying I would pay half but he said I'm the guest. After he paid we got up and left the restaurant and walked back the the studio quickly while being followed by the paps. We then spent the next 8 hours in the studio learning the dances. We moved onto the jive after a few hours of contemporary which I liked as the contemporary dance was very interesting and fun. We then finished up and changed into our clothes before walking outside and getting into Jamie's car. I saw the pap car behind us as we started moving and groaned. We drove back to the hotel and Jamie parked round the back before we went in the back entrance.

"Do you wanna come up for a bit and hang out?" I asked Jamie and he agreed.

We walked up to the check in desk and I told them my name. The man gave me the key to room 323 and then we headed over to the lift and up to the floor we were on. We walked along the corridor to room 323 and I then opened the door to a large suite.

"Ohhh this place is so cool." I said looking around the room.

"It is great" Jamie said as I opened my suitcase to unpack.

I got out my phone to a text from Niall saying we needed to talk on Skype so I got my laptop out and went on the Skype window to see Niall logged in before getting and incoming call from him.

"Hey Ni, how are you." I asked him smiling.

"Fine." He stated and I frowned.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said.

"Ok, well here meet Jamie." I said pulling Jamie into the screen.

"Hey mate how are you." Jamie said smiling.

"You brought him into you're room, YOU'E ALREADY TRYING TO REPLACE ME!" Niall yelled suddenly making me jump.

"What." I whispered in shock.

"I saw the pictures today and the articles, you've already replaced me and are going out with him." Niall said angrily.

"What the hell, no I didn't we just went out for lunch, we are dance partners for dancing with the stars." I said.

"But you are already going on dates, holding hands and inviting him into you're hotel room." Niall said louder.

"You know I don't like paps and we were on a break and needed lunch and I wanted to hang out for a bit, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!" I yelled at him.

"YOU SLEEPING AROUND GOING OUT WITH ANY GUY YOU FIND AND NOT GIVING A SHIT ABOUT ME, THAT'S MY PROBLEM!" He yelled at me.

"How dare you, how could you think I would do that to you, you should know better than anyone that the things the press publish aren't true and just because there is a picture doesn't mean its true. You should know I wouldn't do that to you but obviously you don't trust me so now I know where I stand with you, goodbye Niall." I said calmly before hanging up.

I closed the lid of the laptop and turned to Jamie.

"I'm so so-sorry, I didn't wa-want that to ha-happen." I stuttered, tears running down my cheeks.

"Come here babe, it'll be ok, he will understand and he will see what he did wrong." Jamie said hugging me and rubbing my back.

"But he always does this, he gets jealous if I'm close to a guy, he doesn't understand I'm not interested in anyone but him but I cant deal with the jealousy, I've talked to him about it before and he still does it." I said crying into his shoulder.

"Give it time to settle down and cool off and things will get better, but don't stop things because of this, he just needs to learn to not act how he does if he gets jealous." Jamie said.

"I know, I wont. You're really good to talk to." I sniffed wiping my eyes and pulling away from him.

"I'm glad I could help, do you want me to stay." He asked.

"No it's ok, you go, I'll just go to bed, I need the sleep." I said and he nodded.

"Ok, I'll pick you up at 8am tomorrow for practice and if you need me, give me a call." He said picking up my phone and putting his number in and then texting himself so he had my number.

"Ok, thanks Jamie." I said hugging him and he kissed my forehead before leaving and closing the door behind him, and with that, I sat on the bed with my head in my hands thinking about everything that had just happened.

How could Niall say those things to me, I would never 'sleep around' and he should know I love him but he keeps acting like this and I can't deal with this and carry on with my career and work away from him. It's only been a day and he is already like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Liv, how you feeling." Jamie asked me in the lobby.

"Ehh." I muttered and he nodded hugging me.

"It will be fine." He whispered before letting go.

"I hope so." I replied.

"Well...shall we go?" He asked and I nodded before we left the building and walked to his car where there was a crowd of paparazzi with flashing cameras.

We quickly got into the car and Jamie drove off to the studio. We spent the day learning the dances and took a break at lunch and went to another restaurant. By Tuesday I had learned the Contemporary dance and was half way through learning the jive dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Liv, can you hear us." Harry shouted through the phone making me wince and pull the phone away.

"Yes I can, don't shout." I said laughing while waiting backstage at the studio for me and Jamie to go on.

It was Wednesday, and the first day that I would be performing on dancing with the stars. I was feeling very excited but also nervous.

"Well we are all watching on the tele waiting for you to dance." Zayn said.

"Yeh, we've never seen you dance before." Louis said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well get ready." I said laughing.

"Ummm Liv, Niall said he wasn't coming to watch with us, do you know why?" Liam asked me.

"Uh...we had an argument." I said and the boys all 'ohhhed'.

"Oh sorry, well good luck anyway." Eleanor said and they all agreed.

"Thanks guys, I'll talk to you later." I said saying goodbye before hanging up.

"You ready Liv." Jamie asked me.

"Yep." I said smiling before we made our way to the edge of the stage. Me and Jamie were 7th to go on to the stage.

"DANCING CONTEMPORARY, PLEASE WELCOME...OLIVIA SMITH AND JAMIE SLATER!" The host yelled before we walked on stage to the cheers and positioned ourselves in the starting position before the music started.

"Thank you Olivia and Jamie, over here you guys, thank was brilliant." The host said smiling.

"Thank you." I said out of breath before facing the judges.

"Carrie Anne." The host said asking her to express her opinions.

"Olivia, that was amazing, beautiful, you are a fantastic dancer with a maturity that is unexpected of a 17 year old. I love the passion, great choreography, nice, nice work." Carrie Anne said making me smile before thanking her and then Len started talking.

"Three words I never thought I'd say in week 1, that was great." He said to loud cheers and I thanked him still out of breath.

"And Bruno." The host said.

"Sweet 17 and superb debut on dancing with the stars, I cannot wait to see you doing other dances in what you are doing here, because I tell you, it is so inspiring to see such a young girl doing so well in such wonderful choreography, well done." He said and me and Jamie both thanked him.

We then headed up to the booth for a little interview and to get our scores. By this time, my heart was pounding from all the excitement as I talked to the co host and waiting for the scores.

"Ok lets see what the judges thought, here are the scores." The co host said.

"Carrie Anne...8."

"Len...8."

"Bruno...8." They all said making me smile wide at my score of 24.

"Highest score of the night tonight, please vote in anyway possible for you're favourite couple." The lady said before we walked over to the sofas to sit down with the other contestants.

"Wow that was amazing." I said hugging Jamie tightly.

"I know, you were amazing." He said smiling at me.

"So were you." I said before walking over to where I left my phone.

"Hey guys, did you watch." I said to all the guys and girls who were watching back in England.

"Whoooo, yehhhhhh you were amazing." They all yelled down the line and I laughed feeling so happy.

"Thanks guys." I said laughing.

"We'll be watching every week but we should go, this will be costing you." Harry said and I agreed before hanging up.

At this moment in time, I was so happy about the way the night had gone and the scores, but in the back of my mind, I was still thinking about Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the show had finished, me and Jamie headed back to the hotel to my room and talked for a while before I got a text from Niall saying 'I watched tonight, you were amazing. Skype?' I thought about what he said but didn't reply, I was still annoyed at him, but in that moment, his name popped up on my laptop.

"Who's that?" Jamie asked.

"Niall." I muttered.

"Answer it." He said.

"I don't want to." I said.

"You have to sort it out now, you don't want it to get worse do you?" He asked persuasively and I rolled my eyes before accepting the call.

"Hey Li-why is he there." Niall said suddenly.

"Listen, he persuaded me to accept you're call so don't take things out on him." I told him.

"Well I don't like you being around him when I'm not there." He said.

"Well tough, we are partners and friends and I'm sorry you can't trust me." I told him defiantly.

"I trust you but I DON'T TRUST HIM!" He started yelling.

"I DON'T CARE, DON'T KEEP GETTING JEALOUS, WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS SINCE WE WERE LITTLE!" I yelled at him.

"DUDE LISTEN, WE ARE OLD FRIENDS FROM DANCE CLASS AND I'm gay." Jamie finished.

"Wha-" Niall said shocked.

"And even if I wasn't, I would never steal another guys girlfriend, I was looking forward to meeting you and all the other guys and girls, Liv told me so much about you all." Jamie said to him and Niall looked shocked and ashamed.

"Dude, I'm sorry, I-I was being an idiot." Niall said ashamedly.

"That's fine, but I think you need to speak to Liv, I'll leave, see you tomorrow Liv." Jamie said walking out of the room after saying goodbye to Niall.

"Liv, I'm so sorry, I over reacted and I acted like an idiot, I'm just a stupid dumb ass." I said with his head in his hands.

"You sure have been a dumb ass." I said with a little laugh making him look up and smile.

"I've missed you're smile." He said making me smile more.

"But Niall, you can't keep doing this extreme jealousy thing, on top of work and dancing and trying to keep things going with us, I can't deal with worrying about if you will get jealous or not about every little thing I do." I told him and he nodded looking down.

"I know, I just love you so much and I don't want to lose you." He said and I sighed.

"I know but there is no need to get jealous." I told him and he nodded.

"I'll try stop and I'll talk to the lads if it ever happens again, they will snap me back into reality." He said and I smiled.

"Good , I'm glad we can carry on." I said before talking with Niall about everything that has been going on with him and the guys and girls at home.

A/N: Dance on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I hope you all enjoy, and please VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, ADD TO READING LIST or whatever and let me know in the comments what you think about this chapter. I really love getting comments and I try to read all of them and reply. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 78 20
18 year old Samantha Walsh and her best friend, Liam Payne, have known each other since first grade. They've both seen each other the happiest they'v...
3.7K 148 12
Emma Hayes, a 17 year old high school student. Living with her friend in Mullingar, Ireland; her parents died, overdosed, when she was just ten. Alth...
213K 8.1K 86
Astrid Taylor is a 18-year-old college student who is passionate about One Direction. After having the opportunity of staying at the same hotel as he...
16.8K 103 19
Jess, is your average 17 year old girl, apart from one exception, she's best friends with One Direction's Liam Payne. They've been friends forever, a...