Falling For The Blind Billion...

By YourPsychodreams

The Caruso Series Book 1: Falling for The Blind Billionaire Book 2: The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge - She... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: The Betray
Chapter 2: The Setup
Chapter 3: The Conclusion
Chapter 4: The deal
Chapter 5: The Vow/ Wedding
Chapter 6: The reception
Chapter 7: The Opinions
Chapter 8: The paranoia
Chapter 10: The first task
Chapter 11: The breakdown
Chapter 12: The Recreation
Chapter 13: The Untold
Chapter 14: The Possibilities
Chapter 15: The Unexpected
Chapter 16: The flinch
Chapter 17: The Strange Appointment
Chapter 18: The help
Chapter 19: The Karmic
Chapter 20: The crack-feels
Chapter 21: The double-truth
Chapter 22: The Great- News
Chapter 23: The Indiscretion
Chapter 24: The Reproof
Chapter 25: The Behaviour
Chapter 26: The Unacceptable
Chapter 27: The Rage
Chapter 28: The Uncoil
Chapter 29: The Misconception
Chapter 30: The Inhuman
Chapter 31: The Kindness
Chapter 32: The Perfect husband
Chapter 33: The Flamboyant
Chapter 34: The Bravery
Chapter 35: The Regret
Chapter 36: The Dinner
Chapter 37: The Backfired
Chapter 38: The Contractions
Chapter 39: The Delivery
Chapter 40: The Smart Caruso's
Chapter 41: The Warning
The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge(Book 2)
Chapter 42: The Wrong Coincidence
Epilogue: The Threat!
Trailer
Wattys2021
FORCED MARRIAGE TO THE PSYCHOTIC BILLIONAIRE (book 1&2)
Dominant & Submissive
Reason: Must read
Book Two: Out Now
Announcement
Announcement 2 ( must read)

Chapter 9: The ignorance

5K 203 13
By YourPsychodreams

PLAYLIST: KINDLY DROP YOUR PLAYLIST HERE

Some people are generic. They make generic responses, and they expect generic answers. They live inside a box, and they think people who don't fit into their box are weird. But I'll tell you what, and generic people are the odd people. They are like genetically-manipulated plants growing inside a laboratory, like indistinguishable faces, like droids. Like ignorance.
C. JoyBell C.

GISELLA

I arrived at a giant skyscraper, written on it -BARONE PUBLISHING COMPANY-! I entered and was directed to the chief publisher's office by a woman at the front desk of the entrance.

"Good morning sir, I'm Gisella Molinero." I smiled genuinely at the tanned skin plus handsome man who is known to be the chief publisher.

He returned the smiling gesture. "Why are you so nervous, Signorina? Am I handsome?" he spouts mockingly. I looked at the name tag on top of his desk - chief publisher, Russo Durante. What is wrong with cute men nowadays? Adorable but frustrating species.

forcing myself to laugh. "Uh...Yes..." I wipe the sweat from my forehead nervously. He stands up Immediately. He's tall, the same height as Signore Nicolo... ugh, talking of the mood swingman.

"It's for you then," he says.

I yelled on a low pitch, In surprise. "What is for me?"

"I am satisfied with your potentials and experience, so this question is to test you if you will look at me in disgust and walk away, but you didn't," He said, laughing with a trail of Italian accent mixed in his voice. He gestured me to my desk and left.

The interviewer just now is a Strange man. Why are all the men that I've to meet in this my life strange? He is like genetically-manipulated plants growing inside a laboratory, like indistinguishable faces, like droids. Like ignorance.

"Hello, did you pass the interview?" A lady around my age or even younger questioned from the right side of the other desk. I guess that's her desk.

I smiled politely. "Uh...yes, I guess so."

With a nod, she smiled at me, revealing her perfect space teeth. "I'm  Leonora Ferruccio, but you can call me Nora, Will be Colleague then." She winks at me.

"How did you answer the question of the Publisher?" She furrows her confused eyebrow at me.

I wince. "Did you also answer the same question that I was asked?" I ask anxiously, wanting to know If men are only strange to me.

She giggles. She looks naive to me but friendly. "Well, you can tell that the chief publisher is good-looking, so he always asks that question to know who is serious about being part of the company," she says out of unison.

With my twitched brows. "What about you?" I ask in determination.

she looks at me fair enough. "Even with him being good-looking,  I have a better fine man by my side so that I won't be affected by him," she said out of honesty.

"Hey, new girl, don't be lazy, come and have these documents and file them." A harsh voice full of annoyance was heard from behind me.

I turned to see a tall lady with red hair cut to men's length, and her blue eyes were full of terrifying things that I don't like to explain. The way her voice sound shows She doesn't like me. I was speechless and collected the documents from her. She turned and walked away instantly; the documents left her hands to mine.

I looked from the documents to Leonora, and she was looking at me with care in her eyes. "That... she is Bianca Conte, the team administrator, publisher of Team one, In which they are all old employees. Those team one likes to bully new employees." She sighed in defeat at my still-confused face.

She took the document from me with a bright smile. "You've not officially started work yet. I will help you with this." she inquires as she walks away to the office cabinets that were closer to her desk.

My phone suddenly Vibrated in my pocket, and I brought it out to receive a text message from Signore Caruso.

I'm outside of Your Workplace.

I frown in frustration. He is just too weird. What does he want now, after he left me in the middle of the street? Thank God I saw a cab early; I would've missed the interview only if that was an interview.

I told Leonora that I'll be back, she said she'd cover up for me, can you imagine? The first day of work, well I know that my work will start tomorrow. I stepped out. Where is he?. I ask myself, but immediately a black Alfa Romeo car stops in front of me. Alessandro was the driver. While his helper Zeta was on the front seat, she stretched her hand backward and rewound down Signore Caruso's glass. She nodded at me, and so did Alessandro.

He was looking straight at the road. "Get in!" he said rudely, his Italian accent waving annoyance in my body.

I opened the door and hopped in. I turned to look at Signore Nicolo. "This morning, you threw me out of your car. Why being nice to pick me up?" I frown, placing my arms around my chest, knowing I'm making a fool out of myself because he can't see me.

He annoyingly rolled his tongue. "And don't forget that I dropped you off in a secretive way." My eye's widened.

Oh, now I get it. He doesn't want to drop me in public, because If people see us together, the news will be unbearable for my new Job.

I fake a smile. "Okay, let's forget about that now. I'll treat you out for a meal to celebrate my success as a new employee." I touched him lightly on his shoulders.

His calm face went from mild to confusion. "Treat me for a meal?" he repeats. he makes generic responses, and he expects generic answers. uomo scontroso

I furrow my eyebrows in thinking. "Yes... why? Don't tell me you want to chase me out of the car again!" I murmured.

"Mia Signora," Alessandro calls, his eyes still focusing on the road.

"Um...Yes?" I replied.

he winces. "It's not convenient for Signorino to go out. Let's Just-"

"It's Okay with me Alessandro, let her treat me out for a meal." Signore Nicolo interrupted Alessandro's speech.

With wide eyes. "Eh?"  What was he thinking?

"Yes, Gisella, I will go with you, pick a restaurant for Alessandro to drive us there," he smiled.

he smiled, he smiled? Oh goodness me, he's so cute.

***

We booked a reservation in Il Ristorante Trussardi Alla Scala, 181euros per person. It's too expensive, and I can't afford three, including me, I can only afford two people. Oh lord, I told Alessandro to drive us to Sadler at least its 160euros per person, but Signore Nicolo told him to move to il Ristorante Trussardi Alla Scala.

"Don't worry, Alessandro, will go and pay for the reservation. Just sit down and pay for the wine." He tried to smile, I saw it.

I rolled my eyes at him, but luckily he couldn't see me, so I gave him the middle finger. "Oh, Okay," I sound nice not to make him think I'm Insulting him physically.

Alessandro booked the room, and Alessandro went to the other room with zeta since it's two per room. Suddenly, I heard one of the waiters started mumbling something to the other waiter serving our drinks, which was loud enough for me to hear.

"Signorino Santoro is here. He's outside and wants to book this room." The brown-headed waiter whispered to the black-headed one.

Immediately they went out but didn't close the door. They started whispering, and now I was thoroughly distracted, forgetting that Signore Caruso was in front of me.

"This room is always reserved for Signorino Santoro. How come somebody is using it now?" The brown-headed Waiter questions.

"Signorino Santoro, so sorry about this. Is it possible for you to take another room instead?" The waiter says.

I can see them from the open door, standing but can't see Pietro. I think he is on the other side of the door. Is he here for a business meeting?

Instantly, I heard the devil's voice, Viola Moretti.

"Pietro dear, you know I don't like unfamiliar rooms." she winces.

But suddenly, another female voice voiced out. "I want to see who on earth it is. How dare they not give way to Pietro Santoro!" The door swung open. I turned around to see no other person than Maltida Giordano.

I frown.

She smirks at me placing her arm to her chest. "Ah, I thought as much. It turns out to be you." She spat, and Alessandro and zeta rushed inside in haste standing by Signore Caruso's side.

Still in shock. "Mal...Maltida long time no see. I never thought that you still love to limp around Viola." I mumble.

Her eyes went from surprising entertainment to dark terror. "YOU..!" she yells angrily as Pietro and Viola walk in behind her, holding each other.

She controls herself and hisses. "So what if I'm with her? We're doing great, unlike Gisella looks like you are living a rather miserable life, being dumbed by Pietro Santoro. You have even started dating someone else so soon, someone blind." She says with a mockery tone.

I felt anger sip up my throat. I felt furious. "You!" I yelled, but instead, Viola rushed to her and closed her mouth from behind.

she yelled at her. "Fool, stop it." she started sweating unnecessarily. "So sorry for Maltida's manners. Didn't think that we've bumped into each other here." She apologizes, still holding Maltida's mouth. "Pietro, let's go," she says.

With a soft laugh from my right-hand side. "No need to apologize. The lady is just speaking the truth." Signore Nicolo voiced out, with a stern face, his eyes looking at the floor.

Suddenly Maltida got hold of another chair and sat down in between I and Signore Nicolo.

With a frown. "Fool, what are you stunned about? where is the menu," she yelled at the waiter.

"Err..." the brown-headed waiter grasps. "Sorry, I will prepare your room Immediately, please come with me." the waiter adds with frights in his voice.

Maltida stood up furiously and started shouting at the waiter. "What?  Are we not better off than this blind man over there?" She spat.

Suddenly Viola holds her hand and nods at us, then drags her away from the room with the waiters following them, leaving Pietro.

VIOLA'S  POV

I dragged Maltida into another empty room. "Viola, what are you doing?" She questions me.

Immediately, I slapped her across the face hard.

"Viola Moretti, what are you doing?" She repeated
with her hand on her face yelling at me.

I frowned at her. "Do you even know who that man you just insulted is?"

"Who cares?" she rolled her eyes.

"It is Nicolo Caruso! Do you think that after what you did, he will let you off so easily?" I yelled furiously at her, and sometimes she didn't think at all.

I felt frights creep into her body, and her eyes went wide as she stepped back in fear. "Signorino Nicolo Caruso?" she stuttered.

"I...I...am so done." she fidgeted. "Sono così fatto, oh Mio caro, Cosa ho causato per me stesso?" she repeats in fear.

WORD TRANSLATION

<<ITALIAN>>uomo scontroso

<<ENGLISH>> Grumpy man

<<ITALIAN>>Sono così fatto, oh Mio caro, Cosa ho causato per me stesso?

<<ENGLISH>>I am so done, oh dear me, what I've caused for myself?

*Don't forget to vote and share*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 50.3K 50
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ...
440K 15.4K 36
In this Series, Billionaire Bachelors meet their match in a wicked plan of their own. 2. The Winter Bride ****** It all started with a bitter need fo...
111K 2.7K 48
โ˜† ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐“๐จ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ โ˜† Iris was just another girl. She was intelligent, caring, clever, and much more. She lived a normal and happy...
147K 9.4K 29
....It's a sequel to Brides Of Raghuvanshis .... Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things..... Raghuvanshis were just living there best l...