Aftertaste

By jenniferdolann

strangers to friends to best friends to lovers. adeline is new wealthy girl in town. lorenzo is the cute guy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

chapter 4

3 0 0
By jenniferdolann

It's been over 6 months since I've been in New York. I love it here. It's like Canada all over again. I get all 4 seasons which I'm super happy about.

I've been focusing a lot in school which is so good and also Lorenzo and I have gotten closer.

Him and I have such a good friendship that I completely have all my trust in him.

I can say that I do have a little crush on him but for now, I'll keep it on the low only because I don't want to ruin our good friendship that we have.

"Pass me the vitamins please" I said to Lorenzo as I was coughing. I was really sick. I have been absent from school for a whole entire week. Luckily, Lorenzo brought all the work I needed from school.

He got up from my bed and went to get my gummy vitamins from my dresser.

"Yea, you're definitely not going to school today and neither am I because I'm staying with you today" he said smiling passing me my vitamins.

"No, you are going to sc-" and right before I could even finish my sentence, I started to sneeze.

"That's a sign, I'm not going to school" he said getting on my bed.

"Plus, it's mid February, it's snowing like crazy outside, who would want to go to school when the weather is ugly out" he said looking up at the ceiling.

I nodded my head as I got comfortable in my bed. I just couldn't resist the cold. I had 4 big blankets on top of me because it was really that cold.

My fever was so high, I could barely move my legs and my arms.

"Hey, you okay ?" Lorenzo asked.

"No" I said tearing up. "I hate getting high fevers, they are the worst" I said coughing.

Lorenzo crawled next to me as he got under the sheets. He put his arms around me making sure I'm okay.

"I'm right here. You tell me what medicine you want and I'll pass it over to you alright ?" He said kissing my temple.
"Go to sleep, I know you're tired, I'll be here" he said softly. I nodded my head as I turned my body the other way facing his chest and I instantly fell asleep.

...

I really fell asleep for 6 hours. World record

I flutter my eyes open to see around my room as I hear  Lorenzo snoring next to me. I lift my head up to make its him and I smile. It really is him.

He's so perfect.

"Thank you" he said lightly sleeping.

"What ?" I said nervously.

"You said I'm perfect, thanks" he said kissing my forehead. I chuckle as to his response.

"I want to take you out on a date, of course with your parents consent" he said fluttering his eyes looking right at me.

"Would like to go on a date with me, Adeline ?" He said cheesing.

"I would love too" I said smiling. He sighs.

"You know, when I first met you, I didn't think we would get as close as we are now" he said wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"But I'm glad that we are close" he said with a smile. "Me too" I responded back at him.

But to be honest, I knew all along that we would be closer. I mean it was obvious, the way he acted or his worries about me. He never let me walk home alone, he always drops me off in his car.

I really like that about him. He's a sweet guy who really deserved everything.

"You want to go shower, well you of course" he said getting his arms off of me.

I nod my head. "Alright, let me get you up" he said getting off of my bed and walking over to my side of the bed.

He lifts me up and wraps a two blankets on me.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go turn on the water to warm" he said kissing my cheek. I like him.

He walks off into my bathroom as I wrap the blankets on me even tighter because it was cold.

5 minutes later, he walks back into my room and takes my hands as to making me stand on my feet.

He slowly walks me into the bathroom. As I go walk in and look in the mirror, a look of terror appeared on my face.

"My face" I said shocked. "It's so red" I whispered.

"It's okay, it'll go away with this warm bath and a cup of tea" he said quietly.

"I should get out, go change" he said walking out.

"No wait, can you please help me take off my shirt" I said shivering.

"Are you sure" he said nervously. I nod my head.

He comes towards me ass he lightly pulls my shirt up. I start shivering even more. All I was left with was my bra and my pajama pants.

He looked around the bathroom trying so hard not to look at me.

He's so cute.

"Please" I said politely whispering. He nodded his head as he knew what I was talking about. He walks behind me as he unclasped my bra but I held on to the front to make sure it didn't fall off.

"Pants" I said shivering. He got down and pulled my pants down. All I was left with now was my bra and underwear.

"I'll wait for you in your bedroom, take your time" he said kissing my forehead. He walked out and I locked the door.

I slowly got in the bathtub as the warm water hit my skin, I felt relieved. I felt so good.

I took about an hour in the tub just relaxing in the water. As I finished, I slowly got up from the tub with all my strength.

I took my towel and dried my body as well as my hair.

I wrap the towel around my body and I unlock the door as I walk into my room.

Lorenzo was knocked on my bed. His light snores were cute.

I walk towards my closet and start looking for clothes. I picked out some gray sweats and a black hoodie.

I walked to the bathroom and  I started changing there. Of course my under garments go first, then my lazy fit.

I walk out of the bathroom, put on my socks and my crocs.

Yes.
I
Wear
Crocs.

I walk over to my bed and wrap the blanket around Lorenzo's body. It was pretty cold in here, I put on 2 blankets on him as he still kept on sleeping.

I walked over to my bedroom door and walked out. I go downstairs to make lunch for Lorenzo and I.

As I got to the kitchen, I go to my fridge and make four chicken sandwiches.

20 min later, I was cooking up the chicken as I had the bread, tomato, lettuce and mayo ready.

"She can cook too" I heard someone say. I turned around to see Lorenzo yawning.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" I said smiling at him. "I'm making lunch for the both of us, now you can stop wasting your money on junk food" I told him as I turned off the stove and start putting the chicken on the bread.

"Fine" he says as he sits on a chair. "Are you feeling a little better ?" He asks me as he fiddled with his fingers.

"So much better, I just need to make a cup of tea and I'm all set" I told him covering the bread with mayo.

"Do you want to go out today, like a store to buy somethings" he asked me.

"I don't know, do you think I'll get worse, I mean it's snowing outside" I told him handing him his two sandwiches.

"If you dress warmly and drink your tea than I don't really think so, unless you just don't want to go out" he said biting into his sandwich.

"I mean we can go but you're not wasting money on me, you can buy anything you want for you but not for me, got it ?" I told him eating my sandwich.

"Sir yes sir" he said with his mouth full. I laughed at his joke. I seriously think I'm falling for this guy.

...

"Cmon, this will look perfect on you" Lorenzo said whining. He wanted to buy a dress that was $80 dollars... heck no

"What did I tell you before coming to the store" I told him turning around facing him.

"I can buy anything for myself but not you" he said sighing.

"Good, at least you remembered" I told him turning back around checking the jewelry isle. "It'll look so good on you Adeline, did you not see how good it looked on you ?" He said making me feel bad.

I got him back.

"And did you not see the price when I had it on, now we both have something to say" I told him picking up a pair of earrings and a necklace.

"I'm buying it" he said and as I turn around to tell him not too, he was running towards the section where the dresses are.

The dress was beautiful, it was a yellow tight dress. It fit my body real good. I fell in love with it but I don't want him to buy it. I can clearly buy it myself.

I just don't have that kind of money on me at the moment.

"Get back here" I said speed walking to where he was. He was already at the cashier.

"Lorenzo stop" I said coughing as I walked behind him.

"Have great day sir" said the lady behind the counter handing him a white bag with the yellow dress inside.

He actually bought the dress.

"Are you serious ?, I told you not too" I told him sighing.

"Hey, you looked beautiful in this dress and a beautiful girl needs a beautiful outfit for our date" he said winking. I chuckled.

"I could've just withdrawn money from the atm" I told him nodding my head.

"Too bad so sad, I got already" he said kissing my cheek. "Now let's go home, you look like you're out of breathe" he said worriedly.

"I'm perfectly fine, hey, can you put on this earring on your ear ? I want to see how it looks on you" I told him smiling.

I was going to buy it for him and even though it wasn't as much money as the dress, I'll buy it.

He put on the piercing on his ear and when I tell you looked hot, he looked HOT.

He looked in a mirror and smiled.

"This looks so good on me" he said touching it.

"Take it off now" I said waiting for him to pull it out. He did as I said and I put it back in the little bag.

I went to the cashier and payed for it.

"Unnecessary" he said not looking happy. "You bought me a dress that was 10 times pricier so this is my little thank you gift" I told him handing him the earrings.

"How much were they ?" He asked.

" $40" I whispered. "Are you crazy, no return this back" he said whispering.

"No, you're keeping it, now we're leaving this store and going back home" I replied back to a normal time and started walking out of the store.

...

"Adeline sweetie, I'm home, do you feel any better ?" my mom yelled through out the house.

"Yea, I took a bath and drank tea" I yelled back.

"Come downstairs sweetheart, we need to talk" I heard her say.

please tell me we're not moving again.

"What is it mom" I said walking down the stairs with a headache.
As much as I didn't want to move, I had to get up.

"We're moving to the city"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 1.1K 37
Warning - Extremely erotic and sexual. People below 18 might find it disturbing. Suggestion to my readers - Visualize everything! Description - I am...
211K 14.8K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
681K 26.5K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
117K 1.7K 27
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...