Adrien Agreste/Cat Noir x Rea...

By ad4000

The reader is a female. I'm making one because I love these, I might include a Plagg x reader because he coun... More

Sleepy Kitten: Cat Noir x Reader
Better Than Camembert. Plagg x Kwamii! Reader
NoirBlog: Cat Noir x Blogger! Reader
Cat Blanc: Cat Noir x Miraculous! Reader
A Mermaid: Cat Noir x Mermaid! Reader 🧜🏾‍♀️
Flower Crowns: Cat Noir x reader
Magic: Plagg x Fairy! Reader
Little Princess: Adrien x Sister! Reader
Chat Group: Adrien x Reader
What Makes You Beautiful: Cat Noir x Reader
It's Not Like I Like You: Cat Noir x Tsundere! Reader
Picture Perfect: Adrien x Model! Reader
Picture Perfect: Adrien x Model! Reader Part 2
Memes and Pictures (Not an x reader)
Chloe's Sister: Adrien x Reader
Chloe's Sister: Adrien x Reader Alternate Ending
Lil' Kitty: Adrien x Reader
Daddy's Little Princess: Dad! Adrien x Reader x Mom! Marinette
Memes (not an x reader) part 2
Cat's Out of the Bag: Adrien/Chat! x Reader!
New book!
Hogwarts au idea
Sorry
A Name Fit For a Princess: Adrien x Reader
Sweet Dreams: Cat Noir x Wife! Reader
Scarlet Lady AU: Adrien x Cat Noir! Reader
Scarlet Lady AU Part 2
Straight Out Of a Sketch: Cat Noir x Artist! Reader
Kitty Crush: Adrien x Neko! Reader
Kitty Crush: Adrien x Neko! Reader Part 2
Kitty Crush: Adrien x Neko! Reader Part 3
Discontinued

Such a cute kitty: Adrien x Cat! Reader

10.3K 154 90
By ad4000

Y/n POV

"Adrien, Adrien! Wake up!" I mewed. I licked his face in an attempt to wake him up. I know this sounds weird taken out of context, but it's not what it sounds like. I'm his pet kitten. When I 'talk', all he can hear is meowing. After I licked him, I noticed him shifting. He slowly opened his eyes, and noticed me above him. He smiled at me, then checked the time on his phone.

"Morning, y/n. I have to get ready for school." He picked me up and carefully placed me on the floor. He got out of bed, and entered the bathroom to brush his teeth. I followed him. As he brushed his teeth, I circled his feet.

Basically you

When he finished he showed me out of the bathroom to take a shower. I never understood why he did that. I mean, I never wore clothes so he's always seen me naked. Plus he gives me baths sometimes. Oh well. Humans are weird like that.

A woman who Adrien called 'Nathalie' walked in. I watched her as she looked through Adrien's closet, picked out some clothes and laid them on her bed next to me. She spared me a glance before walking out. Awww. She didn't pet me. I remember when I first got here. Nathalie scared me when she entered and I began hissing at her. She didn't even flinch! That woman has nerves of steel. Anyways Adrien told me she wasn't bad, so we practically ignored each other.

I also know Adrien's dad doesn't like me that much. He was clearly disappointed when Adrien brought me home. It's only a matter of time before he kicks me out. I haven't actually seen him since I came, and that was like 2 months ago. Has he ever been to Adrien's room. It's like he ignores him. He seems like a bad dad. A bad person in general. There's something evil about him. I can feel it.

I jumped off the bed a hid in the closet. Why? I don't know. I'm a cat and I have weird urges. I heard Adrien enter the room. He was probably changing. I curled up into a ball on a sweater that fell from its hanger. When Adrien was finished he opened the closet and saw me. I hissed at all the light entering my eyes.

"Awwwww. You're such a cute kitty." He picked me up and snuggled me. " I have to go now. I love you." He put me down and began to leave the room.

"I love you too." Even though I knew he couldn't properly understand me, I hoped he know what I meant.

Time Skip

I'm bored. I hate when Adrien leaves. Why can't I go with him. I want to see what school is. I wandered around the house for a bit. It is really big. I eventually found my way to the foyer. I could go outside! Maybe I'd find Adrien. Wait, would he be mad, if I left. I just want to go out side for a little bit. I ran to the door, and began scratching at it, in hopes of someone noticing and opening it for me. I heard footsteps, and was happy until I realized who it was.

Adrien's dad. I heard him scoff. "That animal is going to ruin the doors. Nathalie! Come get it to stop." Nathalie appeared

"Should I let it go outside sir?" My ears perked up at the word outside.

"Can I go? Can I go? Can I go?" I realize my words probably sound like a excited series of meows, which was probably annoying him.

"Yes, Yes. Just get it out of my sight." Nathalie opened the door for me and I happily mewed. I sprinted out the door. I stopped when I heard the door close behind me. What do I do now? I might as well hang here, until Adrien comes back. Then they'll have to open the door.

Yeah. I did not stick with that plan.

Within a few minutes I found myself exploring Paris. I got really happy when I noticed a big fancy building. That's the school! That's where Adrien is! I remember when I first met him.

I was a bit chilly so I curled up in a ball near the stairs. Adrien came out of his car, and immediately made eye contact with me. He rushed out of the car to see me. I mewed at him. He pet me.

"Awwwww, you're such a cute kitty. It must be hard living as a stray." The bell rung and it scared me out of my fur. I ran away, and fast. Adrien was probably calling for me, but I couldn't hear him. Soon he disappeared into the depths of the building.

After school, he was hiding from a female named Chloe. He ended up in the same alley way, that I was in. I mewed to get his attention and when he noticed me, he couldn't help but smile.

"It's you again!" I rubbed my head against his leg. He seemed to be thinking about something.

"I wonder if I could keep you," he wondered aloud. Keep me? Was he considering keeping me? That would be pawsome! I really want a home. "Maybe I should take you home. Father might be mad, but I don't care. Do you want to came home with me?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed, and rubbed my hand against his outstretched hand.

"I'm going to take that as a yes," he announced as he picked me up. When we got in his car, the driver gave us a sceptical look. "Don't say anything. I'm keeping her and no one is going to change my mind." The driver grunted and focused on the road.

Adrien looked down at me as I got comfortable in his lap. "You need a name. What should a name you? Hmmmmmmm." A name? I've never thought about having a name. Then again, I didn't really need one since there was no one to address me. Adrien snapped his fingers. "I got it! How about y/n? I think it suits you."

"I love it!" I rubbed against him.

"I'm glad you like it y/n."

Anyways, when we got home, his dad scolded him, but Adrien ignored it, insisting that he would keep me.

The bell rang, and by instinct I ran into the alley way Adrien found me in. I stared at the wall, letting the nostalgia hit me like a wave. It was peaceful, until I heard a low growl. I froze. I slowly turned around to meet a huge dog growling at me. I hissed at it.

Big mistake.

It pounced, and I was able to dodge it. I ran out of the alley way with the dog close behind. I was so scared, I didn't know what to do. I wish I never left the house.

Adrien POV

When I arrived home, I didn't even bother, greeting Father or Nathalie. I knew they wouldn't acknowledge me. I did care about seeing y/n though. I know she doesn't like to be alone, but what could I do?

"Y/n," I called as I entered my room. I didn't see her. That was strange. Y/n is usually really quick to appear, when I get here. I checked the closet. Not there. I checked the bathroom. Not there. I checked all of her usual hiding places. Not in any of them. As much as I didn't want to, I thought that maybe my father had something to do with her disappearance. I entered his office.

"Where is she father?" I asked

"What are you talking about?"

"What did you do with y/n?"

"Who?" Ugh. Sometimes I hate my father.

"Y/n, my cat," I seethed.

"Oh, I don't know where it is. I told Nathalie to let it outside. It's probably gone now." What?!!?

"First of all, she is a she, not an it. Secondly, how could you?! She can't be out there alone by herself."

"Hey, it wanted to go outside."

So you can give her what she wants, but you never give me what I want."

"Don't compare yourself to the filthy animal."

"Ugh! I'm going to look for her, and you're not going to stop me." I stormed out of his office before I could hear his response. How could he be so heartless. I swiftly left the mansion to go looking for my kitten. Where could she be?

Y/n POV

I've been running for so long. Thank got I have really good stamina and agility. This dog really doesn't quit. I looked behind me. The dog barked me, causing me to look ahead in fear. I noticed we were nearing the bakery. I loved staying around the bakery. It always smelled nice. I noticed a girl around Adrien's age. I meowed loudly to get her attention. I hid behind her legs. When the dog got near her, she scared it with a stern look.

"Bad dog! You should be chasing the poor kitty. What did she ever do to you?" She scolded as she picked me up. I was still shaking from that horrible experience. The dog ran away. "It's okay kitty. He won't hurt you."

"I want to go home," I whined. I knew it was pointless. She couldn't understand me. She noticed my f/c collar. She read the tag and gasped.

"You're Adrien's Kitten! Lucky for you, I'm his friend and I can get you back to him." I cheered. Now that I think about it, I think this is the girl Adrien has pictures of. Ladybug, I think. But she's not wearing the mask and costume. Strange.

Adrien POV

I decided my best bet would be the park. I was looking around until I noticed familiar jet black pigtails. Marinette. I look closer and noticed she was holding a cat. As I got closer I realized, she was holding y/n! I rand up to her and hugged her.

"Adrien!" She squeaked. I let go and gave her a sheepish look.

"Sorry, but I was just so happy. You found y/n, and I was so worried. Y/n mewed at me before jumping out of Mari's arms into mine. I nuzzled her nose with him. "I missed you."

Y/n POV

"I missed you too!" I exclaimed. I'm never leaving the mansion without him again. Adrien put me down to hug Marinette. After he picked me right up and we went home. When we got there, he placed me down in his bedroom. Then he started scolding me.

"What were you thinking? How could you leave? What if something happened to you? You gave me a mini heart attack! You're lucky Mari found you." My ears dropped. I didn't mean to cause him so much trouble. Adrien noticed this and his gave softened. "Awwww. I can't stay mad at you." He petted me.

Time Skip

Adrien got in bed to sleep. I jumped on the bed beside him, and cuddled as close as I could to him. I yawned. Adrien gushed over how cute I was. I'm staring to think I could do anything and Adrien would still call me cute. He pulled the blanket over me and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight y/n. I love you.

"I love you too, Adrien. Thank you."

A/n: Phew! That took a while. This is almost twice the length of the oneshots. No wonder it took me so long. I do have a few thing to say.

One: I think I'm going to start posting messages on my profile. It will most of the time be things I would usually put in an A/n, but there wont be a chapter with it. Feel free to send messages to me directly if you want to.

Two: Thank you so much for almost 10k views and 23 followers

Three: I noticed Kitty Crush gaining a surge of popularity. I'd like to remind you that's its a full book. Check it out in my profile.

Four: I'm going to rant about silencer and Oni-chan. Gahhhh. Lila makes me hate miraculous. She's just so evil. I'm going to dedicate a chapter to her demise. I'm sure Marinette is going to pull an Adrien with Luka. Luka confesses his love and now she just pretends that never happened. Just like Adrien did after she kissed him on the cheek. I'm not sure who to hate.

I could hate Luka for trying to ruin my ship (Adrienette), but he's giving Mari the love she deserves

I could Adrien for not loving Marinette making a move, but he technically does.

I think I'm just gonna hate Mari for making my life harder. At least if she goes to Luka Adrien might get jealous.

Six: I think I should add Luka into more of my stories. He seems like a good love rival for Adrien.

I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote comment and request.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 2.9K 83
Just a bunch of Oneshots of our beloved Miraculous characters! Hope you enjoy the book! :D
982 36 17
One shots about adrien & marinette
297K 7.4K 24
Owari No Seraph X Reader Oneshots, because why not? Well then, feel free to jump in! (Requests are now closed)
276K 5.3K 33
This is my first adrien/chat noir X reader one shot Female view I will do my best with this and if you have a request just message me and i will tr...