Nerd to Beautiful (BTS FF~ Ft...

By Potato_LIFE_101

Y/n is rich but one of the biggest nerds at school she has been bullied by most of the school including one o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
EPILOGUE

37

19.5K 680 307
By Potato_LIFE_101

2 Weeks Later
"Welcome back to school!" yelled all of BTS with a smile as I walked into the building.
"Thanks." I muttered.

"Are you feeling better?" asked Jungkook.
I nodded and looked at him, "I'll live."
He smiled his bunny smile and patted my head.

"Don't touch my girlfriend like that." said Jimin as he wrapped an arm around me.
I grabbed his arm and pulled it away, "Girlfriend?"
He stared at me for a few seconds with his eye smile,"Not yet but in the future you will be."

My heart skipped a beat.

"Back off a little." ordered Jin.
"Why would I?" said Jimin daringly.
"I need to check her temperature." Jin pushed Jimin away and smiled as he carefully placed the back of one of his hands on my forehead, "Much better."
"I feel alright." I muttered with a slight blush as he ruffled my hair.

"You should still be at home resting." said Suga.
"Two weeks was more than enough." I said before walking towards the classroom.

"You missed out on a lot." said Jungkook with his bunny smile, "We had the sports festival last week."
"What did you win?" I asked.
"We didn't attend since you weren't there."
I stared at him blankly for a few seconds, "What did you get from that?"
He shrugged, "It didn't seem fair."

I sighed and walked into the classroom.

People were immediately murmuring amongst themselves as I sat at my desk.
I glanced at the person already in the seat beside mine, "Hello." I said giving the stranger a small wave.
"Hi." he said with a smile.

"She's already taking the cute guy." someone muttered.
I looked up and glanced at the classroom.

"I'm Eunwoo." he said bowing slightly.
"Y/n." I said bowing back.

He didn't look bad at all, he had black hair in a cut that showed his ears, a perfect smile, dark eyes in a beautiful shape and a nice nose.

I really wanted to hand him a wig, he would have beat any girl with the looks.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked still smiling.
I averted my eyes, "No."

I really wanted to see him in a wig.

"Well I hope we get along well." he said placing his head on his desk, "please take care of me."
"I wish the same."

"Hello." said Taehyung standing on the other side of my desk.
I looked up at him, "What are you doing here? Class is about to start."

I could already hears the girls murmuring.

"I came to say hi. Did I do something wrong?" he said with a pout.
I shook my head, "No but go back to your desk or you'll get in trouble."
Taehyung got down to my level, "It's fine."

He grabbed my face gently with one of his hands and made have eye contact with him. All of a sudden he got his face closer and I could feel his breath on my left ear.

A secret?

I waited patiently to hear what it was.
I widened my eyes when I felt his lips on my cheek, he gave me a kiss.
"This is a classroom." said Eunwoo.
"I know." said Taehyung with a smirk.

"If you know why are you doing this, rascal?" said a voice from behind me.
I turned around and my eyes met with the teachers.

I gulped, this was our end.

"Sorry, sorry. I couldn't resist." said Taehyung.
"Go to the office right now." said the teacher.
"Okay I'm on my way."
"You too." the teacher said looking at me.
"But I-..." the teacher gave me a glare and I stopped.
"Sorry." I said standing up.

"Wait!" yelled Eunwoo, "She didn't do anything. He was the one that came here and kissed her."
The teacher stared at both of us blankly, "Sit."
I immediately sat back down while she walked towards her desk.

"Thanks." I whispered.
"It wasn't your fault." Eunwoo muttered.
I looked at his arm and stared at the band around it, "Classroom president."
"Oh." Eunwoo touched the black and gold band, "I got here when they were voting for one. I don't know how but I got chosen."
I smiled, "This is a strange class."

A piece of paper landed on my desk and I picked it up, it read-
Stop talking to him and move to the seat beside mine. I need to tell you something important.
Jimin

I glanced at Jimin which was patting the empty seat beside him.
I shook my head slowly.

I had three reasons to stay in my seat-
-the teacher
-Eunwoo helped me and he also needed help
-I didn't need more drama

Jimin pouted and crossed his arms.
"Sorry." I mouthed.
I wrote on the same piece of paper-
Let's talk later.
and threw it back at him before facing the board.

"Sorry could you explain this to me?" whispered Eunwoo.
I nodded and got closer to look at his book.

That's how the rest of the hour passed by.

What I didn't know was this guy would change my life completely.

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes- I'll post again today or tomorrow✌︎✌︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.9K 41
A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL NAMED KIM Y/N SECRETLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PLAYBOY IN THE SCHOOL NAMED KIM TAEHYUNG. SHE IS CONFUSED WHETHER HE HAS THE SAME FE...
275K 7.8K 24
Y/N has been captured by Jungkook, the hidden boss of Bangtan gang, as she saw saw something she was not supposed to. Do you think Y/N will be able t...
99.1K 3.6K 27
Bae Y/N, a bad girl, has a boyfriend. His name is Baekhyun. Sehun, Y/N, Baekhyun, Jennie, Rosè and Kai are the troublemakers at school. They skip cla...
247K 8.3K 34
[COMPLETED] Taehyung - YOU ARE A POOR AND A NERDY BITCH ! Y/n - *smirks* yes I am. what will happen when Korea's most successful business man's son a...