HOLIDAY AFFAIR | PJM Vs JJK βœ“

By jiminthighsss

βœ… "Admit it Jungkook, she'd rather sleep with me." Jimin Vs Jungkook More

New story
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„ 𝟐/πŸ‘
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„ πŸ‘/πŸ‘

π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„ 𝟏/πŸ‘

30.9K 1.4K 2.4K
By jiminthighsss

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑
B r o o l y n ,  N e w  Y o r k

"Jimin." Sora whispered as she gently shook his shoulder. "Jimin, please wake up."

Jimin let out a quiet sigh, and turned his body so that he faced her. "What's wrong babe?" He lowly muttered, not being able to keep his eyes open.

"It hurts really bad." She pressed her lips together and a tear escaped her eye. Jimin quickly reached over the nightstand and turned the small lamp on.

"You're okay." Jimin soothingly mumbled as he rubbed Sora's stomach. "Just breathe babygirl."

"I want my donuts." She softly spoke, while looking up into his eyes.

"Baby, you finished them yesterday." Jimin gave her a sympathetic look, but she wasn't having it.

"Get me my donuts." Sora muttered through her teeth as her face turned impatient and stressed.

"Donuts?" Jimin repeated as he rummaged through his pocket for the keys. "What kind do y—"

"All of them!" She shouted and Jimin quickly jolted out the door, and into his car.

He laid his head against the steering wheel and began to fake sob. "Damn you little demon, why must you hurt her like that." Jimin checked his watch and quickly reversed the car out of their apartment's lot. "Donuts, Donuts, Donuts." He muttered while searching for an open bakery.

Neither of them have gotten more than three hours of sleep, due to Sora's pregnancy pains. She'd crave random things in the middle of the night and then force Jimin to drive out and get them. If he didn't find what she wanted, he'd better come home with roses, chocolate, and a stuffed bear.

"DUNKIN DONUTS!" Jimin suddenly screamed as he swerved into the left lane. It's a good thing there weren't any other cars on the road.

Jimin drove closer towards the sidewalk, trying to see inside. "Shit." He slammed his fist against the wheel and reversed out of the area. "Fuck off." He stuck his finger up while driving past the building.

He suddenly felt the seat vibrate, and looked down to see Sora was calling him. "Fuck..." Jimin bit his lower lip as he picked up the phone. "Please don't attack, please don't attack." He whispered, before bringing it to his ear. "Hi baby."

"Jimin." Sora calmly said his name, but everyone knew that when Sora was calm, she wasn't really calm.

"Yes baby?" He innocently replied, with one hand on the steering wheel.

"Are you coming home with my donuts?" She tilted her head.

"Y-Yeah." Jimin over exaggerated his enthusiasm and even pretended to sniff them. "They smell so good baby, you're gonna be so happy when I get home."

"Really?" Sora excitedly asked.

"Yeah, really!" Jimin nervously laughed, before slamming on the breaks when he saw a bakery across the street. "Uh, baby there's traffic and I wouldn't want your donuts to flip over in the—

"My donuts fell on the floor?" Sora began to sniffle as she dramatically sobbed.

"No no no." Jimin shook his head. "I was just—you know, never mind. I'm coming home baby. Just be patient, okay?"

"Okay." Sora quietly whimpered.

"I love you baby." Jimin's lips curved into a smile once she began to get all emotional over him not being there. "I'll be there soon, I promise, please don't cry. I love you, bye." He hung up the phone and made a sharp right turn.

Jimin locked his car and raced towards the bakery, that was surprisingly still open in the middle of the night. He pushed through the doors, and panted as he reached the counter. "C-Can I have three dozen donuts."

The man gave him an odd look as he reached over for the boxes, grabbing three. "What flavors do—

"I don't give a rats ass at this point." Jimin heavily breathed as he opened up a water bottle from the shelf.

"You're gonna pay for that, right?" The older man lowered his brow.

Jimin continued to tilt his head back as drank the entire bottle, before tossing it in the trashcan near by. "Add it on the bill." He gave a short nod, while wiping his mouth.

"So, three dozen donuts, randomly assorted, and a bottle of water." The worker mumbled to himself as he punched it into the cash register. "That's gonna be thirty two, fifty."

"You got a dollar you can spare me?" Jimin mumbled as he searched through his wallet.

"I'm sorry sir, I can't do t—"

"You listen." Jimin grabbed his collar from across the counter. "I've got a pregnant wife at home, do you have any fucking idea what she'll do to me if I don't come back with 36 donuts?"

"She'd actually cut my dick off."

The man gulped as his hand slowly reached for a dollar bill. "I'm s-so sorry you have to deal with someone like that—"

"Hey, watch your mouth." Jimin warned him. "I love that woman more than anything."

"I apologize." He pushed the donuts towards Jimin and gave him a weak smile. "Have a wonderful rest of the night."

"You too." Jimin muttered as he grabbed the boxes and headed back towards his car. He set the donuts in front of the ac, so they wouldn't melt, and drove onto the road. 

He was finally back at the apartment, with three boxes of donuts in his hand. It's as if Sora knew Jimin was outside, because she came running to their door.

"Yay!" She cutely squealed, and waited for a him to set the boxes down on the counter.

Sora ran into Jimin's arms as soon as they were empty, and nuzzled her cheek against his chest.

"Don't you want the donuts?" He raised his brow.

"Yeah.." She mumbled to Jimin's chest, before peaking up at him. "But I want you more." 

"Cutie." Jimin winked as he gently grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to him. "I didn't drive out at three in the morning for nothing. You can have me later, I promise."

Sora suddenly puckered her lips, as she tightly shut her eyes. Jimin chuckled as he lowered his lips to hers, giving her the kiss she wanted.

"Thank you." Sora hugged him once more before rushing over to living room with the three boxes balances in her hand. "Jimin, come cuddle." She whined.

"I'm coming, one sec." Jimin reassured her, while opening the medicine cabinet. He grabbed a Advil bottle and took two pills out.

He chugged them down with a cup of water, and quickly made his way to the couch, where Sora sat.

"These are really good." Sora happily remarked as she grabbed her fifth one.

"That's good, but baby, just be careful with how much you eat, I don't want you to—" His words faded when Sora slowly glared at him.

"Eat how much you want baby." Jimin kissed her forehead and pulled her back into his arms. They spent the rest of the night watching cartoons and eating three dozen donuts.

C a l i f o r n i a

"Faye, are you sure we should do this while the kids are home?" Jungkook asked as his wrists were tied to the bed.

Faye looked down at him with a devious smirk, and patted his head. "Don't worry, the kids are asleep."

"I don't see why you have to be the dominant one tonight?" He lowered his brows as she grabbed a blindfold from the floor.

"Remember our discussion the other day, when you casually told me that woman shouldn't ever take the lead in bed because they're never good at it?"

"Yeah, but—"

"I'm proving you wrong." She whispered while tracing her finger down his chest until she was directly above the edge of his boxers.

Faye lifted her leg over Jungkook, so that she was straddling his thighs. She grabbed his face, before passionately kissing him. It took every muscle in Jungkook, not to break through the rope, to show her who the king truly was. 

She pulled away from his lips, as her hands traveled to the bottom of her shirt. Faye lifted it off her head and threw it to the floor. Her lingerie really paid off this time.

"Fuck, you're so hot." Jungkook mumbled with frozen eyes as his eyes trailed over her body. He lifted his hands, but the rope tugged them back, making him remember he was restrained from touching her. "Faye, you need to untie me right now."

"Beg for it." She whispered close to his ear, before leaning close to his soft lips.

"Plea—"

Faye's lips curved into a smirk as she thought she heard him moan. "Please what?" She lowered her brows, waiting for him to speak.

"Mommy."

Jungkook's eyes widened as he turned his head to the door, seeing his seven year old daughter, with her little brother.

Faye quickly pulled the covers up to her body, and gulped. "Y-Yes baby, is everything okay?" She held the laughter inside, her cheeks turning purple.

"I'm hungry." She pouted at the door, after proudly confessing her reason.

"You're hungry?" Jungkook raised his brow at her and she slowly nodded. "So why's Chul with you?"

"He's hungry too." She confidently answered for the boy who couldn't.

It's been years, and they still haven't gotten Chul to say a full sentence. Jungkook and Faye have spent countless days and nights, trying to teach him as much as they could, but nothing was working.

"Really?" Jungkook chuckled in disbelief. "Chul woke you up and told you he's hungry?"

"Yes." Amina nodded her head again.

"Okay, fine." He loudly sighed. "We'll let you both have a small snack, but then it's bedtime, alright?"

"I pinky promise!" Amina cutely ran towards the bed with her pinky out.

Jungkook's face turned red as the rope kept him from moving his hand. "Give mommy the pinky promise."

Faye smiled as locked fingers with her daughter, before looking at Jungkook with tears of laughter surrounding her eyes.

"I'm gonna help your dad out of bed." She looked down at Amina. "You and your brother go wait in the kitchen, alright?"

"Let's go Chul." Amina squealed while she grabbed her brother's hand and they both left the room.

"Faye." Jungkook tried to keep a straight face as she kept laughing against his chest. "I told you this was the worst idea."

"I-I thought—" Faye tried to speak in between her laughs. "I thought you said mommy when I asked you to b-beg."

Jungkook snorted while he laughed, failing to keep an angry expression. "I don't know what to do with you Faye." His cheeks hurt from how hard he was smiling.

Faye pulled the rope from his wrists, hissing once she saw the red marks. "Sorry baby. I didn't think it'd be that bad."

"Why'd you tie it so tight?" Jungkook rubbed his sore hands. "Is it because you knew I'd escape?"

"Maybe..." Faye pretended to be clueless as she quickly jumped off the bed.

"Faye!" Jungkook's eyes widened as he called her name.

"What?" She crossed her arms, before following his eyes down to her body. "Oh, I almost forgot." Faye chuckled as she grabbed one of Jungkook's shirts and pulled it over her raunchy lingerie.

She walked down the rounded stairs, and giggled at the two impatient children, who were already at the table. "You're hungry, aren't you?" Faye poked her daughters nose.

"Mommy, can I have some pancakes." Amina tugged at Faye's shirt while she searched through the fridge.

"Only healthy food in this house." Jungkook ruffled his hair as he walked into the kitchen.

"I don't want healthy food." Amina pouted as he handed her an apple. "I wanna eat like mommy."

Faye suddenly stopped in place as she removed the spoon of peanut butter from her mouth. "Oops."

"Well, Chul's gonna be a good boy and eat healthy like his dad." Jungkook carried the small boy in his arms. "Isn't that right Chul?"

The boy quickly shook his head.

"Just admit it." Faye smirked as she crossed her arms. "I'm the cool parent."

"That is so not true." Jungkook argued. "I can be really laid back when I want to be."

"We'll see about that." She raised her brows, before spraying his face with whipped cream. Amina's face turned red as she began to uncontrollably giggle.

"So after all these years.. the prank wars are finally on." Jungkook squinted his eyes at her as he shook the can of soda in his hand.

"Don't you dare." Faye tilted her head while she watched him grab a mento. He twisted the bottle open, and dropped the mento inside. "Jungko—

The soda exploded from the bottle, drenching the entire kitchen from the ceiling to the floor. Faye's jaw was to the floor as she stared at the laughing children, yes Jungkook was one of them.

It wasn't until Jungkook slipped on the wet floor, when she broke down laughing. "You little idiot."

He reached for her leg, trying to pull Faye down with him as she screamed for help. "Amina, Chul, attack!"

Being the sassy seven year old that she is, Amina grabbed a broom and harshly whacked it right over Jungkook's crotch.

"Woohoo!" She cheered, before throwing the broom to the floor. "Game over, I want my pancakes!"

A/N

Hello ^.^ I hope you guys enjoyed the first part of the epilogue series. The next two will include both families together and the chapters should be a lot longer too! I'd honestly recommend reading this after you read the prequel, because it makes a big difference with understanding the inside jokes. I wanna say a big thank you to every single reader, that left suggestions for the epilogue chapters ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 16.1K 59
"Oi, beautiful! What bakery did you walk out of to get that cake to your ass?" #14 in Kookmin - Jan 24th
1.1M 61.4K 33
❝ i like you. ❞ ❝ i don't. ❞ Β©aestheticallyjikook 2016-2017γ…£completed
3M 167K 78
"Your dogs always fucking mine."
4.2M 237K 48
βœ… "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" πŸ–πŸŽ'𝐒 Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3 bts #4 fanfiction #1 pjm #2 Jungkook #2...