My Beautiful Omega~(Larry Sty...

By Larry421

Louis and Harry have been together for a year now and they are honestly the most cutest couple there ever was... More

One
Two
⚠Three⚠
Four (Part 1)
Five (Part 2)
Six (short)
Seven
Eight
Nine (1 month later) (Short)
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen (3 months later) (Short)
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Quick A/N
Seventeen
Eighteen (Short)
Nineteen
Twenty (Part 1) (Short)
Twenty One (Part 2) (Short)
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty nine (Part 1) (Short)
Thirty (Part 2) (Short)
Epilogue
A/N
Characters after Epilogue!
Houses and Cars after Epilogue!

Twenty eight

2.3K 54 3
By Larry421

Niall's POV
"Now if I take care of those kids, then you must give me the privilege to raid your fridge for the next two weeks, whenever I want." I told Louis as he and Harry were about to go to an interview. They were going to talk about the unborn twins and it was going to be with Jimmy Fallon.

"Fine...it's not like you don't do that anyway," He said with a sigh and I agreed with him because he was correct. I do come to this house and eat anything g that they have. I'm sorry th as t Harry is a really good cook! Everything that he had made is absolutely delicious!

I smiled and thanked him before I walked over to the play pin, which was where the kids and Harry were at. I walked up to the pin and smiled and how happy the three of them looked.

"Alright Hazza, Louis is about to leave," Louis called to Harry and he got up fast. "Coming daddy! Bye KJ, bye RR! Me miss you!" He told them before he spotted me and smiled big before he tackled me into a hug.

"How old are you today Haz?" I asked him and he shouted out, "I is 4!" I just smiled and ignore the aching pain that I felt in my ear. "That's good, now I believe Louis is out there waiting for you. Don't need daddy to wait on you, now do we?" He looked afraid and said, "N-no we don't! Me coming daddy!" He called out and ran out to where Louis was standing.

Louis smiled when he saw his love coming to him. He held out his hand and Harry gladly took it. "How did he get into his little space this time?" I asked Louis. He looked at me then looked at their kids, then back at me. "Got it..." " He just got exhausted that's all."

"Daddy...I don't like these clothes..." Harry whined as he stomped his foot. "Darling, they don't know that you cross-dress when you're in your little space," Louis reminded him.

"But I don't like these clothes..." he said again

He was wearing a white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black converse. I'm only guessing that this was the closest thing that Harry would agree to wear.

"Okay love, go pick out a good outfit and wear that. Be quick though, we've got to go." Louis said as he looked at the watch that Harry got for him on his birthday.

Harry smiled and skipped to his room. I smiled fondly as he skipped away. "You really love that lad eh?" I asked Louis.

"I mean I do have kids with him and I did propose to him. Plus, I did marry him. Been with him for almost 5 years, so yeah, I love him. He's like that one person that everyone loves, but he's all mine..." he said with a heart-warming smile as he thought about Harry.

You know, I kind of envy their relationship. The two of them are that couple that everyone would want. You could literally feel their love from miles away. It's just so cute. I'm very proud that my most favorite ship has gotten this far.

"I'm ready daddy!" Harry called from the stairs. Then a few seconds later, we see Harry skipping towards us.

"Okay, I guess this could work," Louis said as he looked over his husbands outfit.

Harry hopped in place and Louis chuckled at him. He grabbed Harry's hand and the two of them walked out of the house, leaving me with the kids. I smiled as I turned around to face the two rascals.

Meanwhile ◇

Liam's POV
I pulled up to the post office when I heard that the ring was in today. I walked into the building and started to look for my number.

When I found it, I used a key to open it. Then there it was. I took it out and examined it. I twisted the top since that was how you're supposed to open the case.

I looked inside of it and I spotted the ring. I took it out and saw the beautiful thing that I made just for him.

It had everything that I asked for. The gems, the type of metal for the band. They even got the carving right.

On the inside of it I saw the words that Niall loves so much. It's usually words that kids would loke, but since this is Niall, then I'm not really suprised.

'Happily ever after'

I smiled and kissed the ring before I put it in my pocket and walked out. I unlocked my car and got in, but I didn't start it. I just sat in the car to think for a moment. I was thinking of what it as going to do tomorrow.

Yes, I was going to propose to Niall tomorrow. I'm thinking of talking a walk with him in the woods and have a cute picnic at the top of one of the hulls that I've found. We will eat, but as it gets dark and the only source of light that we will have is the city, I'll get down on one knee and show him the case that has the message on it, then I'll ask him verbally.

You can already see that I've planned all of this out. I'm more of a planner when it comes to something special or if something tragic happens.

I smiled as I thought of the years that I've spent with Niall. We've been together for 3 years and now u think that it's the perfect time to pop the question.

Wanna say that Louis waited a year longer than me? We'll I don't really care on what he did. He is Louis and I'm Liam. We don't like being compared to one another, so we don't really listen to those type of comments. We are all dif- Okay I'm getting off topic here.

The topic of proposing to the love of my life.

The topic of proposing to the one .are that makes me so happy.

The topic of proposing to Niall James Horan.

I took a breath in and I started the car. I pulled out of the parking lot and started on my drive back to our place. Niall was over at the Tomlinson's, so I knew that he wasn't going to be home for a while.

I turned on my Pandora and went to my 'One Direction' radio, and the one song that went perfectly to what was about to happen tomorrow started to play.

Infinity

And yes, I have noticed that Harry has been singing the highest in alot if our songs, but can we really blame the lads vocals. It was perfect for the songs we had, so we had to take advantage.

I soon pulled up to our driveway and parked my car, getting out and locking the car up. I then walked up to the door and unlocked it by my key.

When I walked in, I walked to one of the closets that Niall doesn't really open and just in case if he does, I placed the case on the top shelf and moved it back a bit so that he could never reach it.

My plan will begin tomorrow...
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 18.3K 34
Louis could feel Harry behind him, the hot breath on his neck and the soft hands upon his waist. "You know I do more than tutor, don't you?" Harry w...
53.3K 2.5K 24
"What are you doing here?" Louis didn't know what surprised him the most; the sharp tone Harry was using or that he had talked to him. No matter what...
61.4K 2.1K 20
Louis Tomlinson was the omega that most Envied, he had everything, power, fame and money. But he lacked an alpha, someone who'd hold him when times g...
5K 114 36
"I wish you were a girl." Everyone thought he had everything; he was the king's son at the end of the day. But that was far from it. Louis always had...