Fate: Sakura Book Of Zero (Ad...

By Honored_Reader_13

Being put in a team with arrogant emo, classicist jinchuriki and lazy pervert, not to forget that they are ov... More

2
3
4
A/N
5
6
7
I'm Sorry
Hi...
Announcement

1

6.5K 191 115
By Honored_Reader_13

Sakura sighed as she watched her teammate to bawl his eyes out along with Inari, grandson of their client Tazuna.

They were on their first 'C' class mission that turned out to be a 'B' class mission.

They were attacked by Demon Brothers at first, than Kabuza Momochi who in turn was killed by the 'Hunter Nin', who tuned out to be ally of Zabuza and than with the battle on the bridge they died with undeserved deaths.

Nevertheless to say it was pretty traumatic for young pinkete. After all she was only 13 years old.

But she couldn't say same for her team. Her sensei was a indifferent as always. Naruto was even more energetic and loud than normal and Sasuke... Sasuke was practically thrilled because he had gained his Sharingan.

The blood line limit that no one, but his family owned.

Well no one, but Kakashi and... And that councilman, Danzo - Sakura shivered at his name, he had so nasty oura around him-.

Sakura herself didn't knew how she found out that -well Kakashi shoved his Sharingan in this mission, but Sakura knew it even before that-, she just would look at person and every im formation about them would mark itself in her memory.

Like... Let talk about her team.

First, her Sensei, Kakashi Hatake, was son of a Sakumo Hatake The White Fang Of Konoha who died by killing himself for reasons, he was jounin, lazy and loved to read porn called Icha Icha, whose author was Jiraiya The Toad Sanin. Kakashi was in the team lead by Minato or better known as Arashi Namikaze, who was also father of Naruto and Kakashi had blood line limit that belonged to Uchiha Clan and he got it on the mission from his teammate Obito Uchiha who was crushed by collapsing Cave, to protect their other teammate Rin Nohana, but later kunoichi was made jinchuriki for Three Tailed Beast Isobu by enemi ninja, with unstable seal to destroy the Konoha and because of that she jumped in front of Kakashi who had just activated his signature jutsu Chidori and committed suicide. After that he was always late and was comming up with the most ridiculous reasons ever, people always throught that he was late because he was reading his precious literature but Sakura knew better. He was always late because he spend time at Memorial Stone, drowning in his grief and blaming himself for death of his teammates. Sakura also knew that no matter his lazy attitude he was one of the most dangerous and talented Jounin in whole Konoha, or even Fire Nation. He always refused her attempts to get stronger.

"just let it go Sakura, let the boys train. You don't need to worry about getting stronger we will always protect you"

He always told her this and while Sakura knew that she reminded him of his teammate, Rin and he didn't wanted something to happen bad to her she couldn't help herself, but think like his overprotectivness was little unreasonable and felt like she was burden and useless. He didn't need to go cuckoo and protect her from the world forever like he wanted to do.

Next was Sasuke Uchiha reincarnation of Indra Otsutsuki creator of Uchiha clan and eldest son of a Hagoromo Otsutsuki also known as the Sage Of The Six Paths. He was Second Son of the Uchiha Patriarch. She knew that he was very talented, but also very arrogant for his own good. Always pushed him to his limits to get stronger and always sees other beneath himself. Only person he respected was his mother and older brother, who he looked up to. He give cold shoulder to them from the very beginning, but eventually he came around them. even throught it took whole six months for him to do so. he spend more time with Kakashi and Naruto than Sakura, but she knew that she held special place with him and he cared for her more since she didn't liked him like those Rabid Crowd of Yanderes called Fangirl. He hates sweet because of the childhood trauma that was private so she couldn't say what it was and was obsessed in tomatoes. Through he was somewhat normal around her, he was still cold and like Kakashi he denied her training. Again she knew that Sasuke was only worried about her, but his blunt words hurt like a hot knives.

"Hn. You are annoying Sakura. You are getting in the way. Let us train. Otherwise how are we supposed to protect you"

Like Kakashi Sasuke too went psycho when it comes to protect her. No way was he going to let anything happen to a only female that doesn't eyes him like a piece of a steak. His mom didn't count. Also Sakura was theirs.

Last was Naruto Namikaze reincarnation of Asura Otsutsuki youngest son of Hagoromo Otsutsuki and also creator of Senju Clan. His parents were Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki and he was grandson of a Tsunade Senju The Slug Sanin, who was Arashi's mother. Naruto was Jinchuriki of a Nine Tailed Fox Kurama, who was labeled as bloodthirsty merciless demon, that knew nothing but destroying the villages and killing the people, but in reality was cutest fuzzball in the world who loved Sakura's homemade dango and throwing the tantrums like a 2 years old when he didn't get his dayly dose of it -Don't ask how she knew him he just appeared in Sakura's mind the night she saw Naruto for the first time and for some reason he called her 'Hime'-. Anyways back to Naruto he was no better than Sasuke, but not only was he arrogant, classicist little bitch towards non-ninja's and civilian born. He was also pretty narcist, hot tempered and hated it whenever someone praised him because he was Hokage' Son. He also had similar position as other males of her team, but his reasoning was more racist than caring.

"stay back Sakura-chan, even throught you are smarter and stronger than normal civilian born you still are civilian and its my duty to protect the civilians"

One time during past six months he almost unleashed Kurama when one of Sakura's fanboys wanted to give her the chocolates for The Valentines day -not that she knew about it anyways-. Honestly, Sometimes Sakura had great urge to strangle him to death, but she couldn't do that and only satisfied herself with mental image of herself strangling the Chibi Naruto with his soul flying from his mouth, tongue stuck out and X's instead of eyes. That always left Kurama roaring with laughter, that left her with the stinging heachaches, she swears and some her precious cherry blossom trees in her mind space were to suffer from his uncontrollable laughter. She always wondered why he wouldn't leave her alone but...

"meadon with Cherry Blossoms scent and cool spring breath is better than that smelly sever."

Yup and that's how she got stuck with crazy furr ball in her mind, before Naruto broke the seal while fighting with Haku and Kurama had to lend him some of his chackra, before returning to his seal to rest for a some time.

Suddenly Sakura fely something to sting bacn of her right hand like someone was carving something on it with a hot knife.

"i-itai..."Sakura closed one of her eyes and whispered so no one could hear it. She looked down to see some kind of a red tattoo on it that wasn't there bafore.

It was four rings with little tomoes on them, with little bigger one in the centre and eight wavy triangle-things on the edges of the biggest circle. Four of them were big and other four was smaller than others. It was giving off of some strange aura that was somehow similar, but she couldn't place her mind on it.

(this is my design)

It was crymson red and no matter how hard she tried to rub it off it didn't come off.

She looked around to see that they were already halfway to the Konoha and sulked silently. She had spaced out again. Something she needed to work on.

She than heard Kakashi's calm voice to call out for her -throught she could hear some worry in it-.

"Sakura-chan why did you stop, are you feeling ok? Or tired? Do you want me to carry you?"

Sakura sweatdropped at her normally uncaring Sensei's mother hen attitude before sighing and placing white glove on her hand to hide the red Mark. Intending to look at it more later.

"nothing I just spaced out. No need to worry about it sensei"

Kakashi nodded and Sakura wondered if she had imagined sighs that suspiciously sounded of relief from her teammates that were walking in the front.

"ok, then. Don't fall back I don't want anything to happen to you"

Kakashi was just step away from getting into his Mama Bear mode and she didn't knew what to think about the dark edge in his voice, but Sakura just smiled innocently at him and speed up to walk besides him so that he wouldn't go cuckoo again and carry her all the way to the konoha in a princess style.

Throught it wasn't that bad idea.

.

A/N yup it's me and I posted yer another story that my amazing mind had to come up with and now idea won't leave me, but please spare me and honestly tell me what you are thinking, this is the first time I will be writing story about the 'Fate' series so it might not be good since I started directly with xover, but please bear with me and give me your best comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 72.6K 69
Minxie Patterson lived an average life... Until the day she ended up getting sucked into the Naruto world due to a chaotic storm. Now, as a Leaf shin...
1.8K 48 5
============================= Various Team Seven meet each other. A lot of fun and some nice surprises. #KakaSaku This is pure chaos; it is not meant...
4.2K 173 8
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura survived many things and lived long lives. But they all had many regrets. So many things they wished they could change, pe...
27.3K 646 33
Hinata Hyuga has never had an easy life. Sure she was born into a wealthy family, but that never.cover up the emotional and physical pain. Her father...