Billie Eilish- I'm falling

By BilliesStorys

You are Represented as y/v and Billie is ofc Billie, there will be many characters as we go through... I hope... More

The Elizta Tatoiine Zoo
The Night
Movies and sleep
Getting to Know her
Are we One?
The interview
Song Writing
The Party
The balcony...
Who's here
Police.. what?
The flight
The not so problem
One by.... ONE
The Cake... or what?
First show
First show...?or no show?
Am i angry, am i?!
The Base.....Bat?
The Room
Planning and Partys
Getting out.... ALIVE
My what?
Album release
This ring?
The planning
Australia bound
Biggest venue so far
Happy birthday YOU!
Whos that? Where?THERE
Reception
The bus Meeting
Claudia and Finn
BBH
Day off
Ohana means family?
Why are you back
The ride of a Lifetime
We love you, you know
The time
The mess
The Big Apple
Excuse me?
Apon arival...leave
Goodnight Y/v
Really? That card?..
Karmas a...
Baby appointment
Positive
Bang bang two shots fired
Home sweet home
Mmmmoo-urder
The board
Its complete
Anna-Oo...Zoe?
Hello? Are you there?
Mum...dad?
The move
Mall fall
Leaving.
Bye!
Babys COMING!
Whats wrong?
SEASON FINALLLL!!! SEASON 2 IS ON THE WAY!
Season 2 is uo
Update/carry on side story

Your House

4.5K 100 56
By BilliesStorys

Welcome back :)

Billie Pulls up onto your driveway as you turn down the music.
You: are you ready to meet my mum? *lokks down nervously*
Billie: *places hand on her leg* hey, I'm sure it will be ok *smiles* I mean what could go wrong?
You: your right *smiles* I have a younger sister so she may Come in the way but I'll lock my doors *laughs*
Billie: *laughing* at least I'm not the Annoying younger sister this time.

Billie gets out of the car and opens the door around my side
Billie: my lady *smiles and presses button on her keys to open the boot*
You: thank you *kisses cheek* let me get your bags this time
Billie: no! *runs at the boot at the same time as you but you grab the bags first and you all go into a fit of laughter*
You: JHEEZ you tryna kill me you... *the front door opens and your mum stands in the doorway Laughing*
Mum: I think the man on the moon could hear you two laughing!
You: ma! *runs over and Hugs her but hits her with a bag*
Mum: bloody hell what the fuck are in those bags *clutching her Rib* and you must be Billie *smiling*
Billie: Yes Miss (your last name), it's good to meet you finally!
Mum: you can call me Gabriela, or mum
You: ma! You gonna let us through the front door or not?
Billie: *laughing*
Mum: ok sorry someone's got a big ass wedgie, Go on girls, go upstairs, also one thing Billie *stops her from going up the stairs*
Billie: yes?
Mum: we are all Vegan in this house? Is that ok?
Billie: me to! I'm vegan and my family are to *smiling*
Mum: OMG I LOVE YOU ALREADY

Billie laughs as she runs up the stairs as you Roll your eyes at your mother.
You: this is my room, *Turns on red lighting* do you mind this colour?
Billie: DUDE THIS IS SICK! OMG! *runs over to your display case of some Anime girl figures* you like this shit to! 
You: DUH! I mother fucking LOOOOVE IT! All those girls are bad ass and it's just funny to watch *laughing*
Billie: Bro, this cannot be real *flops onto your bed* I have no words
You: I do *you walk over to her and plant a kiss on her Lips very softly*
Billie: dam baby girl you playing with me *bites lip*
You: sure am *you wink and Tie your hair into a messy bun*

KNOCK NOCK NOCK
Mum: GIRLS FOOD!
She walks into the room with a huge Waiters push trolly thing filled with Food, along with two Wine Glasses and Some water.
You: are you tryna embarrass me? Because it's not working
Billie: DAYUM! Y'all eat in style *smiles* thank you for the Food, second mum
Mum: *laughing* no problem Billie, also I LOVE your style
Brachia: MUM! I want some fish and chips not this!
Mum: what have I told you OMG *the voices fade out as she shuts the door*

Billie: *laughs* your little sisters so cute! Baby's are so cute
You: I wish I could have one *smiles*
Billie: 16 AND PREGNANT MY ASS
you both go into a fit of laughter and roll around the bed and floor for around 20 mins or so, you lost track of time at this point.

You: omg *wiping tears* I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life *gets up*
Billie: me neither *lauging* we should I probably change for bed
You: I didn't even realise the time!

You got up to get changed  and you  grab a Black and white Stripped Crop top and billies jumper, you also  putt in a pair of Small shorts underneath The hoodie, as it covered to your knees.
Billie: SHIT I left my tee-shirt at home *worried look*
You: it's ok, I have a black Strappy one you can use *smiles and get it out of the draw*
Billie: ok I'll try and wear that *lauging at it* your so tiny
You: I just grew up small I can't help that *laughing and flops onto bed*
Billie: *turns around* omg My boobs are gonna fall out of this *laughing*

She laid down on the bed and took a video on her Instagram explaining the situation and I can't stop laughing in the back ground.
Billie: dude, your waist must be tiny *tickles you*
You: *squirming* I might have Big boobs but I sure have a tiny ass waist *laughing*
Billie: *smiles and turns on your tv* look I already worked that one out!
You: let's watch... *you got cut of * OMG I have a nose bleed!
Billie: umm lemme get a tissue!
You: I think there's one here! * you grab a white shirt thinking it was one* great! My white shirts now red my BLOODY NOSE is bleeding!
Billie: hood that thought *starts clicking along to someone and pulls out a note book* you've given me an idea to write a song!
You: what? *confused*
Billie: *starts singing a melody as she writes* White Shirt now red my Bloody nose
You: bleeding?
Billie: SLEEPING,
You: *get up and tip toe around her*
Billie: your on your tippy toes creep in'
You: *laughing* omg your so amazing at this *you change the colour to a white so she can see better*
Billie: thanks! *blushing* around like no one else thinks your so? Your so? Hmm *looks around at the criminal anime Girl* CRIMINAL
She starts to sing her lyrics all together
You: omg you sound like an angel *tears to your eyes*
Billie: white shirt, now red my bloody nose, sleeping your on your tippy toes creepin, around like no one knows, think your so Criminal...
You: that sounds amazing! More more! * you sling your arm around her*
Billie: ok... *kisses your Head* lets carry on...

Today's one maybe a little confusing as I have used BAD GUY in the others, but, I'm gonna be changing that one in the older Chapter to Something else. I hope you are smiling Angel!💞 love you all and happy reading!🥰❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 361 24
y/n and billie imagines
278K 4.8K 28
I'm dyslexic so the spelling is bad Billie Eilish girl x girl
7.8K 131 12
a billie eilish and josh levi imagine book :) r16+ lowercase intended no longer working on this book.
116K 3K 40
i caught a glimpse of a girl that lived there and i haven't stopped thinking about her since. she was so beautiful with her blue hair and blue eyes...