World of Fay

By Crystalk17

This will be a book of one shots for fay (read the hunt). This is where I will introduce other Characters fro... More

First house ( Bret and Aaron)
Partner (Chris and Ryan)
Accomplishes (Bret, Aaron, Garrett, and Sam)
Cyrus
In town (Garrett and Sam)
Young Bret
Apprentice
Titus
Zecoran

Introductuon

659 13 0
By Crystalk17

This book will contain short stories based on the everyday life of Fay.

I will continue with the characters from The Hunt, and I will introduce new characters. If characters start to catch on or I love writing about them, they will have more short stories or their own stories written about them.

So if you really Enjoy a character please let me know by message or favoriting a chapter.

I will go more depth with the past of some characters, explain how some know each other, and continue some already built relationships in others.

If you have a request please let me know. Very happy to write about my characters in different scenarios.

Well buckle up and wait for the ride into the life of fay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 49 10
Noah and Leo are forming a strong "friendship" Please note that I am a bad writer. Started writing January 16, 2022 1:38pm EST Ended writing Februar...
7.7K 199 25
My first GT story Falling in love with your childhood best friend is kinda hard, especially when she's a couple of inches tall. Follow these two awkw...
779 39 12
Welcome to my collection of G/t-themed one-shots and short stories. This is an ongoing project that will include both original stories and fanfiction...
2.9K 69 26
Ernwood Forest is home to winged people no bigger than a person's hand. Hidden away from the eyes of all humans, they live within the woodlands in th...