My Little Mochi - Jimin x Rea...

By sisisummers

It was just one night and only one time. You kept your Little Mochi a secret for 4 years, his safety and happ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 3

14K 475 182
By sisisummers

Jimin's POV

"Are we really getting the day off tomorrow!?" Jungkook asked excitedly, basically hopping alongside Jimin.

"Yup! Just as long as we attend the company event, that's the deal!" Namjoon replied, ruffling the boys hair playfully.

Jimin was sat cross-legged on the floor, rubbing at the tired muscles in his shoulder.

Once again he'd over-done it with the practicing, showing up over two hours earlier than the rest of the boys.

"I'm going to sleep for the entire day" Yoongi grumbled, shuffling over to the door of the practice room, swinging it open with way more force than necessary.

"You coming Jimin?" Jungkook asked, peering back over Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung grabbed his arm, dragging him out of the room with him.

"Yeah I'm coming, just wait for me in the car!" Jimin called back to him, sighing deeply once the rest of the boys left the room.

He sat there for a few minutes in silence, working up the energy to walk to the car.

Letting out a yawn and stretching his arms out one last time, he reluctantly got to his feet.

He walked over to grab his stuff, pulling his baseball cap over his head and slinging his bag over his shoulder.

Jimin winced at the pain that movement caused, slowly shuffling towards the exit of the practice room.

Walking out into the lobby he heard the loud squeal of a child, making him stop and look around for the source of the noise.

Why is there a child in the Bighit building?

His eyes searched the corridors, following the hallway all the way down to the glass office at the end.

Pak Sung-ho was in there, with two young women and the child in question.

Jimin squinted his eyes to get a better look, trying to figure out who they were.

His heart stopped in his chest as his vision focused on the girl sitting in one of the office chairs.

Is that...

No...

No it can't be...

"Y/N" he breathed out, his heart pounding loudly in his ears.

After all these years, even more beautiful than he remembered, there she was.

Jimin was about to walk over to her when his eyes flashed down to the little boy curled in her lap, cuddling his Chimmy doll.

"Mommy look!" he squealed loudly, laughing and pulling the ear flaps over the dolls eyes.

'Mommy'?

Without hesitation Jimin quickly turned on his heels, walking directly out into the stairwell to avoid having to wait for the elevator.

Thoughts swirled through his mind at a million miles a minute as he flew down the five flights of stairs and out into the parking garage.

Y/N has a child?

—-

Y/N's POV

"Mommy look!" Min-Jun shreaked, playing with the doll in your lap.

"That's great sweetie" you replied, patting the boys head without looking down.

Just seeing him with that doll makes my heart hurt...

"Well ladies, now that I've got you both here I'd like to formally invite you!" Sung-ho started, holding his arms out as if he was presenting something.

"To.... what?" you asked, setting Min-Jun down so he could run around again.

"To my banquet, celebrating my 40 years as CEO!" he announced proudly.

Ji-as clapped excitedly beside you.

"What do you say Y/N?" He asked suddenly, shifting his gaze to you, "I'd love for you and my favorite little man to be there!"

Min-Jun ran head first into the mans leg, giggling wildly as he fell backwards onto the floor.

You laughed and shook you head at your little Tasmanian Devil.

"We'd be honored Ahjussi" you replied, smiling affectionately at your son who was now crawling around pretending to be a dog.

"Fantastic news! I'll have Bighit's makeup and hair team come by as soon as I contact the stylist!"

I must have heard that wrong

"The what now?"

"The party is tonight!" Ji-ae said from beside you, "Didn't I tell you this morning?"

"Um no Ji, I believe you conveniently left that out." you barked, shooting daggers at her with your eyes.

"Oopsie" she giggled, "Silly me!"

"Why don't you guys head to the cafeteria and grab something to eat while I get everything organized." Sung-ho said, walking over to hold the office door open, "There's a TV and games in there to keep you occupied for the next few hours."

You put on your best smile, reaching down to pick up Min-Jun.

"Thank you Ahjussi" you said kindly, walking back out into the corridor.

Ji-ae quickly caught up with you, taking the lead towards the cafeteria.

"Ji I swear, everytime I end up at a party with you it's because you either lied to get me there or guilted me into going."

"Relax girl, it's just a banquet, and I swear I actually forgot this time!" she squeaked, seemingly avoiding eye contact with you.

You sighed, following along behind her past the front desk.

"Will you-know-who be there?" you whispered to her, trying not to let the Bighit staff members overhear your conversations.

"I doubt it Y/N, I think they're on tour in America or something right now anyways." she replied, holding the cafeteria door open for you and Min-Jun.

You spent the next three and a half hours in there, watching re-runs of Min-Jun's favorite kid shows and attempting to feed him the pizza he asked for.

"Sweetie please eat your pizza" you whined at the boy, trying to hold it in front of his mouth.

He leaned away from you, eyes still fixated on the TV in front of him.

"Mommy will let you bring the Chimmy doll to grandpa's party if you finish your food" Ji-ae cooed, coming to crouch down in front of the boy.

This mother fu-

"Chimmy!" the boy giggled, hugging the doll to his chest and opening his mouth.

Your jaw dropped at the immediate obedience of your son, Ji-ae taking the food out of your hands so she could feed it to the boy.

"Girls, we're ready for you now!" Sung-ho said from where he was stood in the doorway.

You took Min-Jun and followed after him, walking in the opposite direction of the office, down the hall to a large changing room.

You were directed to sit in one of the two seats that was surrounded by makeup artists and hair stylists.

Sung-ho had taken Min-Jun with him while you and Ji-ae got ready, leaving you with some well-deserved peace and quiet.

You don't know exactly when you fell asleep but you suddenly woke up to find your hair and makeup finished and the room almost nearly empty of people.

"Hey there sleeping beauty" Ji teased from where she was sat beside you, "You really need to do something about that snoring!"

You groaned, sitting up in the chair and stretching your arms out.

You caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, pausing at the reflection.

Your makeup was flawless, the winged liner and sharp contour and highlighting accentuating your features perfectly.

Your hair was also styled to perfection, hanging down your back in loose curls, looking so much more shiny and bouncy than it had this morning .

"Wow" you breathed, admiring yourself in the mirror.

"You look amazing Y/N" Ji-ae said, coming around to look into the mirror with you, "Just wait until you see the dress they picked out for you!"

You turned around to look at the rack Ji-ae was now motioning her hand towards.

On it was a single hanger, holding the most elegant (and probably ridiculously expensive) gown you'd ever seen.

You stood up from the chair, walking over to it and picking it up off the rack to admire it close up.

"I don't think I can pull this off" you admitted, twirling the dress in your hands to check out every angle.

It was a shimmering long-sleeved black gown with a lace-bordered deep plunging neckline and a slit going up to about thigh height.

It was breathtaking.

"I may have helped them pick it out" Ji-ae said proudly, ushering you into one of the bathrooms, "Now go put it on!"

Once you had returned with the dress on you immediately went back over to the mirror.

"Damnnnnn girl! Look at you!" Ji-ae clapped from behind you.

You had to admit, you did look good.

"Time to go!" she piped up, grabbing your wrist and dragging you out into the corridor.

You came out into the foyer where a sharply dressed Sung-ho was sitting with your son.

"Mommy I'm a man!" Min-Jun bounced excitedly, climbing off the chair he was sat in to show you his new outfit.

You rushed over and scooped the little boy into your arms, swinging him in a circle.

"You are the most handsome little man on this planet!" you cooed as he nuzzled into the crook of your neck.

"You look pretty Mommy!" he giggled, playing with the lace of your dress.

"Why thank you baby!" you smiled, putting him back down.

With that you followed Sung-ho, Ji-ae and a few staff members down to the parking garage and into a stetched limo.

The Paks really do spare no expense huh, you thought to yourself, amused at the sudden theatrics of the day.

You climbed into the back of the car, strapping Min-Jun into his seat and grabbing a glass of champagne from Ji-ae's outstretched hand.

"To a night of celebration!" Sung-ho boomed, holding his glass out.

"To a night of celebration!" everyone repeated, clinking their glasses against his.

You downed your glass in one go, shivering as the cold liquid hit the back of your throat.

The ride to the banquet was short but sweet, pulling up right in front of a red carpet lined with paparazzi.

You followed everyone out, making sure to duck behind Ji-ae as you rushed to get into the venue.

A bit of dodging and a short walk through the hotel later you were escorted to one of the head tables, finally seated with another drink in hand.

Min-Jun was smiling and clapping the whole time, clearly enjoying the special night out.

"I'm surprised he likes it so much" you laughed, nudging Ji-ae to look over at the boy.

"He takes after his Auntie, that's for sure!" she teased, clinking her class against yours.

The first hour of the night consisted of chatting with the other execs at the table and listening to Sung-ho reminisce on memories over his past 40 years.

You were nodding and laughing along to the table banter when you heard the first bit of commotion coming from the side entrance near your table.

A celebrity must have just arrived...

You looked over, eager to find out who it was.

Someone from Sung-ho's music label maybe?

Your eyes searched for any sign of a possible celebrity sighting, but despite how close you were to the entrance you still had to strain your eyes to see.

That was when you spotted him.

His eyes staring off into the distance, no sign that he even expected your presence.

A slight smile was plastered on his beautiful face.

Your heart thundered loudly in your ears and you felt all the blood drain from your face.

Jimin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 2.1K 16
Ever since the day he walked through the front door of your cafe hand in hand with his sweet daughter on one gloomy afternoon in the middle of winter...
412 40 10
[COMPLETED] One unlucky night and one car crash; that was all it took for your life to be turned upside down. Months later, everything seemed to be g...
14.6K 512 21
β­•KTHΓ—YN β­•What will happened when YN get pregnant by her bestfriend? Her life become changed after that incident and she met a stranger. How will she...
1.4K 291 73
The four children of the two family that were close for eternity were even closer because of their magnetic bond. Then one day, the oldest one disapp...