From here to the Moon and Bac...

By madaboutfalice

The Black Hood is back and Alice Smith is in danger. She must find out who is hidden under the hood as soon a... More

1 "I saw him here, as a black hood."
2 "After all, we are friends,"
3 "Do what I say"
5 "Your game is starting now,"
6 "You look beautiful in this dress."
7 "Are you alone?"
8"Then let me be happy, Elizabeth,"
9 "I hope you'll burn in hell."
10 "Will you stay with me?"
11 "Ropes will tight up and cut your skin"
12 "Hal is dead"
13 "It was self-defense, Alice."
14 "I don't wanna see you with her."
15 "team Falice"
16 "You know it's not a date,"
17 "We need to talk to Gladys,"
18 "I have an affair, okay?"
19 "now I'm not pregnant."
20 "Kiss me like you miss me,"
21 "New clothes, new me!"
22 "You may kiss the bride" The End.

4 "I am the target,"

769 48 3
By madaboutfalice

When I entered the living room, I noticed only Betty and Jughead. I was surprised to see them.

"Where is Veronica and Archie?" I asked, and Betty came up to me.

"Mom, serpents will protect us. Archie has other worries now, and Veronica must take care of her own problems. " she said, and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Do you think that if seprents provide us with care, Hal will not get us?" I asked quietly. I tried not to let my voice tremble.

"I think we'll be safer for sure. Besides, Mr. Jones began investigating the black mask"

I snorted when my daughter mentioned FP.

"FP didn't even move his finger in this matter," I said.

"Mrs. S" Jughead looked at me.

Betty gave me a warning look.

"Jughead, I only say what I saw," I shrugged. "You're right, I didn't want  you to get involved anymore," I added. I knew that I would have to deal with my ex-husband myself.

"You aren't angry with us?" Betty came up to me. I forced a smile.

"I'm not angry," I replied and hugged my daughter. "I will go to the bedroom," I added and so I did.

Rebellion on all fronts. FP, Betty and Jughead ... I'll destroy Hal myself, and even kill him with my own hands if I need to. I'm strong enough to do it.

~~~~~

In the evening I went to the Penelope brothel. I went in and immediately wanted to leave. However, I didn't manage to turn back because a young red girl approached me.

"How can I help you?" she asked and I smiled.

"I came to Penelope Blossom"

"Have you had an appointment?" I tried not to pay attention to her stingy outfit. I shuddered at the thought that I had entered the room of eternal debauchery.

"No, but we know each other very well, my name is Alice Cooper," I grimaced, saying my old name.

"Hal Cooper's wife?"

Well, of course everyone here knew Hal because he regularly fucked with Penelope.

"Ex-wife. Yes, "I nodded, and she nodded at me.

"Follow me," she added, and I swallowed. Did I really want to go there?

Walking in the dark corridor I heard screams, I didn't know if it was screaming of pleasure or pain ... I didn't want to know it. I wanted to cover my ears.

"This is Mrs Blossom's office," she said and pointed to the door at the end of the corridor. I nodded and thanked him.

I went inside without knocking. Penelope was waiting for me. She sat on the desk and smoked a cigarette.

"Alice Smith ... Why do I owe your visit?" she asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"I want to know if you have any information from Hal and don't pretend he's dead, because it's bullshit"

Penelope laughed.

"You're smart, Alice" she pursed her lips. "Hal is alive and he is closer than you think," she replied, and I jumped.

"Is it under your desk or in your closet?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"Hmm ... I will not tell you," she replied, and I opened my eyes wide.

"Why?" I hissed through clenched teeth.

"Calm down because I will not tell you anything more," she said in a low voice.

"Are you trying to dominate me, Penelope? You will not succeed."

"I know," she shrugged. "Do you want to know where Hal is?"

"I want to know where this asshole and I want to get rid of him once and for all"

"It will not be that easy," she murmured and came up to me.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Hal started the game, Alice," she said, and I held my breath for a moment.

"What game is this?"

"Claw way to the top"

I laughed miserably.

"What is his target?" I asked and snorted softly.

"You should rather ask who his target is," she replied, and I turned my eyes. I wanted to strangle her, but even that wouldn't satisfy my lust for revenge.

"Who is his target?"

"I think you know," she murmured and touched my hair. Instinctively, I took a step back.

"I?" I asked. "What can he want from me?"

"Hal wants you to join his game"

"What should I do in this game? Kill people? Rob banks?" I laughed and shook my head. "Only Hal could afford something so childish"

"You have to be one of the pawns"

"Penelope, do you hear yourself?" I looked at her. I wanted to wipe her smirk from her face. "I am his target, but also a pawn?"

"You don't understand something in this?" she asked in a sweet voice and approached me again.

"Do not touch me," I said and pointed to her with my finger.

"I knew you would be unavailable." Penelope shrugged and walked toward the desk.

Unavailable? This woman has lost her mind?!

"Who are you in this game?"

"Executioner," she answered, and I grabbed the chair with an impression.

"What is the executioner doing?"

"Executioner performs penalties. Did you pay attention at the history lesson? Ah, well ... You spent most of your school time in prison," she added, and I clenched my hands into fists. I wanted to apply it.

"I do not want to participate in this game," I said, and Penelope laughed.

"It's too late, Alice, you should reckon with the fact that when you enter my office you automatically participate in this game," she whispered, and I went to the door. "The game is on," she added, and there were tears in my eyes.

I heard a knock on the door and jumped.

"I advise you to run away, Alice. Now!" she shouted, and then she laughed when her subordinates began to run after me.

I ran into the corridor. I wanted to get to the exit as quickly as possible, but Black Hood was on my way. I didn't know what to do.

Hal stood in front of me, and a swarm of enraged prostitutes ran behind me.

"I hate you," I shouted at him. Before I knew it, someone pulled me into a broom cupboard. I wanted to scream, but that person covered my mouth.

"Auntie, it's me", the light shines and I saw Cheryl in front of me. "Don't shout, please," I nodded.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and she shrugged.

"My mother wanted to see me," she said. "We are two in this game" shrugged.

"You too?" I asked and she nodded. "Why?"

"Mistakes from the past" Cheryl muttered and grabbed my hand. "Come on, auntie, there's a way out," she added and pointed to the window.

Adrenaline burst into my veins. I didn't feel fear, only anger at myself, because I was very naive.

"Okay, Cheryl, we need to get to that window somehow, maybe we'll jump out on this chair."

"Good idea, auntie" We moved the chair under the window.

After a while, we quickly left this damned hole and ran towards the forest. We got in my car and drove away.

"We succeeded," I said, and Cheryl breathed a sigh of relief.

"I hate her," she replied.

"What is this game about?"

"It's a cat-and-mouse game, of course you can guess who's here a mouse and who's a cat" Cheryl sighed and I nodded.

"And if we change the rules of the game?" I asked and looked at her with a smile.

"Continue," she said, and I smiled wider.

"Let the cat start chasing the mouse," I murmured, and she clapped her hands.

"We can unite seprents and pretty poison forces"

"A great idea," I said. I took Cheryl to Thornhill and then I went home.

I walked tiret in to the living room. I found Betty and Jughead there.

"What happened?" Betty pointed to my torn jeans. I sighed heavily.

"If I tell you that I was running away from prostitutes and your father, will you believe me?" I asked and went to the kitchen to pour the whiskey into a glass.

"Have you meet with Penelope?" Jughead asked, and I nodded.

"Yes, how do you know that?" I looked at them.

"We play this game together," Betty replied, and I dropped the glass from the impression.

"What did you say?" I went to my daughter and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"We are all pawns in this game" Jughead approached us. I felt weak.

"But we don't know who the target is," Betty whispered, and I laughed hopelessly.

"I know," I replied quietly.

"Mom?" Betty looked at me.

"I am the target," I whispered with tears in my eyes.

A/N: Well, the game is on. 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.7K 118
FP and Alice had a past? Of course, but will they have a future together? Will they get through everything life has prepared for them? Will they sti...
Bumblebee By nouk

Fanfiction

8K 557 28
She still sees him. She still talks to him. Alice works in her garden every single day, after having devoted her life to the flowers she grows and s...
9.4K 572 40
{COMPLETED} Now that it's Labor Day weekend, the towns people want to escape from the Flames. It has been a wild rollercoaster filled with emotions...
7K 394 8
Alice Smith decides to go on holiday and forget about her "relationship" with FP. She doesn't know, however, that the person she wants to forget abo...