Slytherin Twins

By Heir_Of_Slytherin17

Emery and Grace are the Slytherin Twins. They are the only twins in the Slytherin house. They are also hiding... More

Chapter One

Chapter Two

305 12 6
By Heir_Of_Slytherin17

The next morning, Draco woke before Emery. The young second year got out of bed and got dressed. Draco then decided to wake his cousin.

"Emery." Draco said softly to, hopefully, not frighten him. Emery heard the soft voice and slowly opened his eyes. His blue eyes locked with Draco's and he sat up quickly. "Hey, it's okay." Draco said softly as he saw the panic in the younger boys eyes. Emery looked at Draco and saw that the blonde wasn't going to hurt him. That's when Emery relaxed.

"It's time for breakfast, then we have classes." Draco said to him. Emery nodded slowly while slowly getting out of bed. Emery looked up at Draco, since the blonde was a good bit taller than he was, who was holding his uniform in hand.

"I got your uniform for you." Draco smiled. Emery slowly grabbed the uniform and looked up at Draco's blue eyes, matching his. "I'll step out of the room, if you'd like." Draco offered. "Stay." Emery said softly. Draco smiled at his baby cousin. "Of course! I'll go sit on my bed and read a book while you change." Draco said. Emery nodded and Draco went to his bed and grabbed his potions book. Emery watched him for a few moments after he sat before starting to change.

He had gotten his trousers and shirt on fine, but his tie was a different story. Emery looked at Draco before starting to tear up and look down. He was never allowed to ask for anything at home so the boy let his tie fall to the ground before crouching and covering his face with his arms. Draco noticed the boy crouch and looked at him confused.

"Emery?" Draco asked softly as he stood up. Emery didn't move from his little ball. Draco then noticed the tie on the floor next to him. "Oh, Emmy, do you need help with your tie?" Draco asked. Emery looked up at him with teary eyes, expecting him to be mad. When he saw the blonde boys eyes, he didn't see a single sign of anger or annoyance. Emery nodded softly. Draco laughed softly. "If you needed help, all you had to do was ask." Draco told him softly.

He smiled and held his hand out. Emery looked at him or a moment before putting his hand in Draco's. The older boy smiled and pulled him up. Draco then, put the tie around Emery's neck and tied it. "See? No problem, okay?" Draco said. Emery nodded softly and put his sweater on along with his robes. "Ready?" Draco asked. Emery nodded and Draco smiled, wrapping his arm around the younger boys shoulders.

Emery was confused, why was this kid being so kind to him? What did Emery do to earn this kindness?

"Hey Emmy!" Grace greeted as she saw her younger brother. Emery smiled at her and hugged her. She chuckled softly and ruffled his messy hair. "I was told that you and I have an appointment in the hospital wing after breakfast." Grace told him. Emery poked out his bottom lip momentarily. "Ready to eat?" She asked. Emery shrugged. Grace sighed but grabbed his hand and they followed the others out of the common room and to the great hall.

Emery and Grace sat where they did the night before and Grace started to eat, but Emery didn't. He pulled his knees to his chest and laid his head on his knees. Grace watch him with sadness. She knew he was scared and would most likely have a panic attach before lunch.

Severus was in his spot at the teachers table and noticed Emery wasn't eating and was looking terrified of everything! Severus was about to walk to the table and talk to the boy, but Dumbledore started to speak to him.

Emery watched as Grace ate, declining every offer of food she gave him. She sighed sadly and Emery's thumb slowly found its way to his mouth. She smirked lightly at him. Every Slytherin, especially the boys, were going to be over protective of him while the girls would coo at him. Grace found out last night that her and Emery were the youngest in their house and with Emery being younger than her, that made him the youngest.

"Emmy, please eat a little!" Grace said softly and pushed a plate of food towards him. The boy shook his head no, not letting his thumb go. She sighed sadly, but let him be.

Breakfast soon ended, meaning Grace and Emery had their appointments. Everyone left the great hall, except the teachers and the twins. Grace was trying to get her younger brother to come along, but the boy refused to move.

"Emmy, please?" Grace said softly. Emery shook his head no. He hates anything to do with hospitals or doctors. They were always mean to him! "Good morning, Grace and Emery." The Twins heard. Emery flinched at the voice, almost falling out of his seat. "Good morning professor Snape." Grace greeted with a small sigh. "Emmy, say hello!" Grace whispered to her brother. "Goo' morning Propessor Snape." The boy lisped around his thumb, his big blue eyes looking up at him. Unshed tears very visible.

"What wrong, Emery?" Severus asked as he noticed the tears, carefully sitting next to the child. Emery whimpered lightly and moved closer to his sister. "He doesn't like doctors or hospitals." Grace said as she wrapped her arm around her brother. Severus nodded softly. "What if I told you, I would be with you the whole time. And I would not let anyone hurt you!" Severus told him. Emery looked at him before sniffling and a tear fell.

"Grace, why don't you head onto the hospital wing, I'll get Emery there after I get these tears to stop." Severus said and gently wiped a tear from Emery's cheek, not missing the flinch. "Um, okay." She said and let go of Emery. The younger boy immediately looked over to his sister. "Gracie don' lea'e!" Emery said around his thumb. "Emmy, I have to go. Professor Snape will bring you to the hospital wing to find me, I promise. He won't hurt you!" Grace said. Emery watched as Grace kissed his head and walked away.

"So, Emery, what's wrong?" Severus asked softly after Grace walked away. Emery slowly looked at him. "Can you take your thumb out of your mouth to talk to me?" Severus asked gently. Emery whimpered softly before pulling his thumb out of his mouth, wiping his thumb on his robes. "What's wrong baby." Severus asked with his cheek resting on his fist as his elbow sat on the table. Emery looked up at him before looking away.

"Doctors are mean to Emery." The boy said softly. Severus nodded softly. "I won't let the doctors be mean to you. Madam Pomfrey is very nice and would never hurt a sweet little boy like you!" Severus said and poked his stomach lightly. Severus smiled as Emery giggled and tried to move from the tickles.

"Are you Ready now?" Severus asked. Emery looked up and him and shook his head no. Severus sighed. "Would you like me to carry you?" Severus asked. Emery poked his bottom lip out before looking away. "Come on." Severus said and stood up, lifting the boy from under his arms setting him on his hip. Emery subconsciously hid his face in the mans neck. Severus smiled softly and rubbed the boys back gently. He then took the secret Hallways so if any students were skipping classes, he wouldn't have to run into them.

He made it to the hospital wing and he walked in. Poppy was already giving Grace her checkup.

Poppy noticed them walk in and she pointed to a bed. Severus walked over to the bed and went to put Emery down, but the boy wouldn't let him go. "Emery, can you sit here for me. I won't let you leave my sight I promise." Severus said. Emery whimpered softly, but allowed the man to put him down. Emery watched as Severus walked over to Grace. The small boy looked around the room, his thumb subconsciously going to his lips. He leaned back against the pillows with his thumb in his mouth and his body curled into a ball.

Soon, Severus walked back over to him with Madam Pomfrey next to him.

"Hey, Emery. This is Madam Pomfrey." Severus said and sat on the chair next to his bed. "Hi." Emery said softly. "Hello Emery. I'm gonna give you a check up real quick all right?" Poppy said gently to The obviously frightened boy. "It will only take a second." Poppy said assuringly. She pulled out her wand and pointed it at the boy. Emery whimpered, a tear falling down his cheek. "Would you feel safer if Professor Snape sat with you?" Poppy asked. Emery nodded and Severus smiled lightly. He got in the bed and pulled Emery to sit in his lap with his back to his chest. "Close your eyes, it will be over quickly." Severus said softly. Emery closed his eyes and kept his thumb between his lips.

Poppy finished the scan and nodded to Severus. "Emery, it's done." Severus said softly. Emery sat up from his chest and turned to hide his face in his chest instead. Severus smiled and hugged the boy close, savoring the moment since he didn't get to do this with him when he was a baby.

Soon Poppy returned with a paper and looked at Severus sadly. Severus looked down at Emery and saw the boy had fallen asleep.

"Severus, this boys been abused in many ways." Poppy said sadly. Severus felt his heart shatter. Poppy put a silencing spell on their space and closed the curtain.

"Severus, he's been physically, mentally, and worst of all, sexually abused." Poppy said quietly to not wake the sleep boy. Severus looked down at his son, heart shattering completely. "He's been through so much, his mind hasn't been able to grow with him." Poppy said, noticing the boy had his thumb in his mouth. She thought quickly and accio'd a pacifier to her. She gently removed the boys thumb and replaced it with the pacifier. The boy not minding the difference and sucked softly on the object.

"How was Grace?" Severus asked. "No where near this bad. She's only been mentally abused, a slap every now and then but never this bad!" She said. Severus closed his eyes briefly. He children where abused and he wasn't there to stop it. "What about Emery's mindset?" Severus asked. Poppy looked at the boy in his arms before looking to him.

"He has the mind set of around three to five. It's not always, but his body prefers to stay in his little headspace. It's healthy for him." Poppy said. Severus nodded and rubbed the boys back softly. "He was never able to be a child and his body is slowly dying from all this. He needs time to get strong and healthy again. I mean he doesn't even Look eleven from how malnourished he is!" Poppy said, pointing out the boy was a lot smaller than his sister and had the boy size of a six or seven year old while Grace looked like a small ten year old at youngest.

"Are you saying we should treat him like a three to five year old?" Severus asked. Poppy nodded. "His mind, according to the scan, can jump to eleven but it's mostly in that age range." Poppy said. Severus nodded. "Did Grace know about this?" Severus asked. "She told me about the mental age regression. That's why it didn't surprise me all that much on the scan." Poppy said. "Look at it this way." Poppy said, seeing how sad the man looked. "You can finally raise your son. The right way!" Severus looked up at her. "How did you know?" Severus asked. Poppy rolled her eyes. "The scan gave family history." She said. "Oh." Severus said softly.

"I will speak to Dumbledore about this. For now, you take today off and take your son to your chambers and take care of him!" Poppy told him. Severus nodded. "Thank you." Severus said and stood up with Emery in his arms. "I'll speak to Dumbledore. Enjoy your day." She said and shoo'd them out. Severus took the secret hallways to his chambers. He went in and sat in his green recliner and just held Emery. He was going to raise his children right! At least he can give Emery a better childhood, even if Grace doesn't get a better childhood, Severus will make sure his daughter is safe and has the best teenage years she could have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
597K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...