Centuries| Jensoo AU

By Adeptarmy11

Jennie and Jisoo vow to love eachother for centuries to come. More

Characters.
Part One: Return of the General.
Part Two: Troubles from the East.
Part Three: Eternal Love.
Part Four: East meets West.
Part Five: The Fall.
Prologue: The Rise.
Part 2: Delusion.
Part 3: Jichu.
Part 4: Crash Into Me.
Part 5: Make Me Believe.
Part 6: Save Me.
Part 7: Tease me.
Part 8: Hard To Get.
Part 9: Get You The Moon.
Part 10: Wild Thoughts.
Part 11: A Little Jealous?
Part 12: You Like Me.

Part 1: Second Time Around.

3.5K 271 237
By Adeptarmy11

"After the deaths of both Kims, Emperor Kim decided to overtake the thrown of hongdae which brings us to his assassination. It was actually the pivotal point of Hongdae's rise. After he was dethroned they began to thrive under the rule of..."

Jennie sighs as she glances over at the clock. Her history professor has been droning on and on for the last hour and she was losing interest.

"There's a theory that says Empress Kim had a female lover and that's why she never married. Is that true?" Another student raises her hand.

"There is evidence to support that theory but the truth is we will never know for sure." The professer answers.

"Did they ever find the ring?" A guy pipes up.

"No." Her professor shakes his head. "For those of you who don't know what Namjoon is talking about, Empress Kim and her General possessed two very rare rings worth the equivalent of millions. It's become sort of a legend around locals of Hongdae. Some say that its been lost, other believe it was stolen. The list of theories could go on."

"Is it possible that Empress Kim's lover was the General?"

"Again, we can never know for sure. Although it is very likely. Many say that they were incredibly close."

"Is it logical to conclude that maybe she wasn't the virgin queen after all?" Another asks making the class snicker.

"Alright, thats enough conspiracies for the day." The professor smiles. "We can talk about your assignments tomorrow. Excellent discussion today, class dismissed."

•••

"Ugh thank god, I swear I almost fell asleep." Chaeyoung sighs walking out of class with Jennie. "Have you started on the paper yet?"

"No," Jennie answers. "But I think I'll do it about Empress Kim. She seems bad ass." She shrugs.

"I agree." Chaeyoung nods. "I mean she was the only female Empress to have full power of the thrown, she created a nation wide treaty, plus there's a theory she's a lesbian. This paper will write itself." She chuckles.

"Can we go to Riffs? I'm kinda hungry." Jennie says.

"Ugh yes please, I'm starving." Chaeyoung links their arms.

•••

"Kim Jisoo, could I talk to you for a second." Her professor stops her from leaving.

She rolls her eyes before turning back around and walking over to him. "Yes." She answers shortly.

"I uh wanted to talk about your attendance." He reveals her transcript. "You've had 45 absences in this class since the start of second semester."

"Yes. And?" She stares at him.

"...we've had 50 classes." He reiterates.

"What is my current mark in this class Mr. Professor." Jisoo asks.

"Well....you have a 99. The absences are the only deduction on your mark. And How many times do I have to tell you its Mr. Huang or Professor Huang."

"So we have concluded that I am not failing despite the lack of my presence in this room." Jisoo inquires him.

"Yes but—"

"Our meeting is finished." Jisoo nods turning on her heels and exiting the room. Leaving her professor baffled.

The truth was she didn't need to take all these lessons because she's already lived through all the real events. Jisoo was well aware of who she was in her previous life but there were certain details that were too foggy to decipher.

It started out as little things when she was a kid. She would have certain dreams that turned out to be surpressed memories from her past life. It confused her at first.

Like why do I keep seeing myself in a little hanbok running around a cool palace? And why don't I have a horse in real life?

The dreams started to occur so often that little 6 year old Jisoo told her parents.

At first they thought it was just her imagination being creative like a kids should be.

But then Jisoo started to present skills that were never taught to her.

She had been the one to teach her dad how to do a sailors knot. She had even deciphered a message in Mandarin despite never learning it. (In this life that is).

As she grew older more and more memories became clearer until they had a purpose.

In all of the memories she had come across she could always sense that someone was with her. Someone she cared about. The problem was she could never figure out who.

Eventually she got angry that she couldn't remember so she asked her mother to take her to see a medium, or a psychic. Someome who could tell her why her spirit was so connected with this unknown person. 

Her mother had taken her to see this nice old lady. Jisoo remembers vividly because she had played the Guzheng for them so beautifully.

The lady had told her that her spirit is longing to be reunited with another soul. It would not rest until it did.

Of course Jisoo had asked how she was possibly supposed to find this person if she didn't even know anything about them.

She just said, "when you find them, you will know."

Then she went on to blab about how our spirits are connected and blah blah blah.

So ever since then Jisoo has been on somewhat of a mission. She needed to find this person so that her soul could finally be at rest.

The problem was there were billions of possibilities. And all the hints Jisoo could get was that this person would have a moon shaped birth mark and a ring that matches her own.

Speaking of said ring...Jisoo didn't really know where it came from and neither did her parents. Apparently her grandmother had gifted to her right before she passed away. She said that Jisoo was special and it would protect her. Now it kinda just sits on a necklace around her neck.

Anyways she took this university history class figuring it would be a breeze if she already lived through it. And she was right.

Now she was just hungry.

Riffs it is.

•••

"Hey isn't that girl in our History class?" Chaeyoung nudges Jennie.

"Huh? Oh yeah. She never shows up." Jennie looks up across the café.

"She's alone. Invite her over here." Chaeyoung urges.

"What? No. You!" Jennie panics.

"You're being a baby, just invite her." Chaeyoung whispers.

"No way. Shes way too hot. It's making me get that panicky sweat under my boobs." Jennie fans herself.

"Ugh you're such a chicken." Chaeyoung rolls her eyes. "If you're not gonna do it, lets go home." She stands up.

"Okay lets go." Jennie quickly grabs her bag.

"Wuss." Chaeyoung mutters.

"Lets go." Jennie grunts. While dragging Chaeyoung out she bumps into another table, not noticing that a book fell out of her bag.

•••

Jisoo turns around hearing a scuffle in the coffee shop only to see two girls from her history class in a rush to leave. They bump into a table making a book fall out of one of their bags.

"Hey you dropped your—" before she could get anymore words out they're disappearing out the door.

Shaking her head with a sigh she walks over to pick up the book. It's a leather bound journal, kinda worn. Shrugging she tucks it under her arm and leaves.

•••

The next morning in class Jennie was startled by someone abruptly dropping a book down onto her desk.

"You dropped this."

Jennie looks up to see the girl from Riffs. A hot blush crawls up her cheeks once she realizes the book on her desk is her journal.

"U-uh thank you." She quickly hides it away.

The girl gives her a breif nod before going to her seat. She feels her phone buzz in her back pocket signalling a text from Chaeyoung.

Chaengie: Omg what did she say!?

Jen: Nothing! I dropped my journal at the coffee shop and she returned it.
Jen: OMG DO YOU THINK SHE READ IT

Chaengie: hell to the yes
Chaengie: I would 😏

Jen: Not helping

"Alright class, lets get started." The professor claps. "Yesterday we talked briefly about the kingdom of Hongdae. Today we will be talking about its military conquests and its success in campaigns across the country."

The class is disrupted when the girl from earlier stands up abruptly from her seat.

"Uhhh Jisoo? Where do you think you're going?" Professor H asks.

Jisoo checks her watch bordely. "Correct me if I'm wrong but we will be spending the next two hours talking about General Kim and her amazing leadership and excellent battle skills, right?"

"Yes, but—"

"That is all the information I need. Thank you bye." She leaves.

Jennie stares baffled by the girls behaviour. Before she knows what she's doing she stands up too.

"I-I uh gotta go too." She follows after her.

•••

"For what reasons have you followed me out here?" Jisoo crosses her arms.

"I..I actually don't know." Jennie purses her lips.

"Well that is very foolish." Jisoo comments observing her.

"Thank you for returning my journal. That was very nice of you."

"You are welcome." Jisoo nods.

"H-hey have I met you before?" Jennie asks nervously. This girl looked familiar but she couldn't quite place a finger on it.

"You don't even know my name."

"It's Jisoo."

Jisoo's brows furrow and she gives Jennie a glare taking a step closer until the younger is pressed against the wall.

"How do you know my name?" Jisoo demands lowly.

Jennie takes in a sharp breath, her eyes faltering away from Jisoo's. "He uh-Professor H said it." She manages to stutter out.

Jisoo takes a moment to study her. Her dark brown eyes lighten in revelation and she backs away from Jennie.

There was something...something that triggered a memory for Jisoo.

A horse...

12000 years ago.

"Jennie! Be careful!" Her father calls after the excited little girl.

"Hurry Appa! You're being too slow!" Jennie giggles.

"Be patient, young one." Her father catches up ruffling her hair. "It's important that we enter the stable calmly so that we don't disturb the animals." He says. "Come on now, I'll show you."

Jennie happily takes his hand and follows him into the stable.

"You can pick whatever Horse you like sweetheart."

Jennie scans the rows of strong able horses minding their own business as they either slept or ate. Jennie came to a stop in front of a brown horse laying down as he ate. He seemed lazy and she found it funny.

"Appa, I like this one!" Jennie points.

Her father chuckles upon seeing the horse. "This is Kuma. He is known for being lazy around the stables, but when in battle he is strong and mighty."

"I like him." Jennie pets him softly.

"What do you say we try riding him today?"

Jennie gasps and looks up at him with wide eyes. "Really appa!?"

"Just don't tell your mother. She still thinks you are too young."

"I will tell no soul." Jennie vows making him chuckle in amusement.

The emperor told the workers to saddle up Kuma for Jennie and before she knew it the young princess was happily trotting in a circle.

He watched in happiness as his daughter excitedly pointed things out to him. "Look Appa! I'm doing it!"

"Sir, the queen calls for you." His servant says.

"Tell her I will be there in a brief moment." He nods. "Jennie darling, come here."

The little girl does as she's told and stops by the fence.

"Your mother summons me. Please stay put. I will only be a second."

"Okay Appa."

After awhile her father had yet to return and she was getting bored. Her feet started to tap against the side of the holster.

"You shouldn't do that." A voice interrupts. "It will make him angry and he will bray. You will fall."

"What do you know about horses?" A little Jennie says stubbornly.

"A lot." Jisoo answers while observing her.

Jennie ignores her and keeps tapping her foot. Kuma huffs shaking his head. Jennie does it once more, making him neigh and stand on his back legs.

"AHHHH!" Jennie screams.

But before she hits the ground she is caught by strong arms. When she opens her scared eyes she's met with the other young girls face.

"I told you so." Jisoo says while staring down at her.
______

"What?" Jennie says looking up at her curiously.

"What?" Jisoo snaps out of her thoughts.

"You said a horse. What horse?" Jennie asks curiously.

"Oh-nothing, nothing." Jisoo shakes her head tightly closing her eyes. She had not meant to say that aloud. "I must be going now."

And before Jennie can say anything else Jisoo is disappearing down the hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 17.7K 51
(COMPLETED) [1st Book to Publish] Jennie and Lisa for their own Perfect Love Story [ Ranked Number 1 in Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung, Lisamanoban 10/18/1...
5.8K 282 4
[COMPLETED] A very short One-Shot story: ▪︎Wherein Lisa keep on remembering a memory everytime she kissed Jennie▪︎ I decided to give you guys a littl...
609K 16.3K 40
LISA G!P It is where JenLisa sees their true feelings through each other's eyes. JUN 15, 2019 JUL 29, 2019
57.8K 3.1K 12
A series of letters that say the words Jisoo may never say. ••• "This is the first letter. In case my last words aren't enough."