Behind Closed Doors

By weirdom_girl

This is the story of a girls journey in the last year of high school and somehow messes her life but at the s... More

Introduction
Last day of summer
First day of school
The past life
Having classes together
Homework in Starbucks!
Invitation
Thoughts
Wednesday- Disaster Day
Wdnesday-Disaster Day (part 2)
Friday Finally Here
Party Time! (part 1)
Party Time! (part 2)
Alone Time?
Hard 2 be a Boyfriend
Party Planner!
Out Of The Box
Birthday Suprise!

Having a sleepover

31 2 0
By weirdom_girl

Gosh the last chapter was hard to write I'm bored so i decided to give you guys a better gift for reading my story. Here is another chapter enjoy!

I drove my car right past his house quite slowly to get a good look at him. Thankfully he did not notice me staring at him so he just let me pass by. I went to Dunkin Doughnuts to get a doughnut and some ice-cream from Baskin Robins. Once i was done I went to the mall to buy some stuff like new converse, a top some shorts and jeans. I got this really cute purple to which says 'STAND OUT' I so bought that shirt and I got light blue jeans and purple converse to match with my shirt. Once I paid the cashier I had already decided that was what I was going towear on the first day of school. I still had some money left so I bought myself 2 bars of chocolate hmmmm! I need to tell you guys the truth I am not such a big fan of shopping or eating infact I am a very sporty person and I'm mostly a tomboy. All the other girls really don't like me that much but I have 3 besties and we have never broken our friendship. But since this is the last day os Summer best i enjoy alone with some me time that includes #SELFIE TIME!

I got home tired and exhausted. I was planning to go straight to my room and sleep but I decided to clean up first. I put the dishes in the dishwasher while I vaccumed some places in the house which I thought neede vaccuming. Once I put away the dishes and finished with vaccuming I called my closest friend over Chloe. Chloe and I have been together since diapers, our parent knew each other since their marrige and Chloe is an only child but she treats my siblings and i as equal. We are literally unbreakable, there is a bond between us which will never fall apart. I texted her saying:Hey Chlo pls come over to my house 4 sleepover i'm bored pretty please. i sent the message and almost immediatly I got an answer back: Sure Kiki i will be there at 3:00 sharp, and with that message i checked the time it was already 2:30 so only half an hour till Chlo came over yahoooo! When Chloe gives a specific time she is not even a second late as soon as it stroked 3:00 I heard the doorbell. I ran to get it and i was greeted by a bone crushing hug. "I missed u Kiki" said Chloe. "I missed u too" i replied. we both entered and quickly sat down to watch T.V. Our favorite show was coming on so we sat there and watched it. Once the show was over we decided on a movie which was Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The sea of monsters. We both just love that movie no matter how many time we have watched it together. I made popcorn and as soon as the movie ended I grabbed Chloe b4 she fell to the floor and we ran up to my room. Usually Chloe and I love to play truth or dare at sleepovers but 2day we were way to exhausted and pkus we have school tomorrow. So we drifted off right to sleep.

Thank u guys for reading this chapter it was tiring to write it! hope u enjoyed dont forget to comment and vote!!!! :) ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 169 34
This is a story about a girl who is in high school making good grades but she falls in love with the bad boy of the school and gets Pregnant
4.7K 272 37
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
19 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
188 32 14
From one party to another was what Chers life constituted of since puberty. She wasn't stupid she did very well in school and she enjoyed it most of...