The Hood Way

De NlmbNeek

Real gutta bitches real plugs and connections. 🔌 🤟🏽 Mais

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-Two
ATTENTION!!

Sixteen

2.8K 79 37
De NlmbNeek

*couple days later

I was currently in my dad room laying in the bed with my dad and Jade. It's like every since everything happened me and Jade been cool. I guess I'll give her a chance.

The door bell rung signaling that somebody was at the door. "Babe go get the door. It's probably Fufu and them they said they was gone stop by." Jade said shaking my dad once she noticed he was starting to doze off.

"Ugggh them niggas been getting on my nerves." My dad said before going downstairs to get the door. I laughed and followed behind him. Every since everything at the hospital happened they've been around more. I actually fuck with them tho. They real cool people and they kids.

"Hey neicey Pooh." Fufu said giving me a hug. I smiled hugging him back and hugging the rest of my uncle's, Ice and Kp. "Where my cousins at?" I asked referring to their children. Uncle Ice had a daughter that was 15 named noella. Uncle Fufu had a daughter named Darrionna, she's 17, and a son named Darrion who's 18. Uncle Kp son, Ryan was the oldest. He's 21. They all cool as fuck I wish I could've been met them but hey things happen.

"Noella somewhere round here with her friends." Uncle Ice said.

"Junior probably out with some hoes as usual and Darrionna at home studying." Uncle Fufu said. That was one thing I liked about Darrionna. She got her shit together. Junior was just like every other 18 year old boy. Trying to fuck everything walking instead of getting his future life together. But hey who am I to talk.

"Fuckin around with Ryan he probably some where out of state." Uncle Kp said. I laughed. One thing I learned about Ryan already was that he was the real definition of a thug or pimp should I say. The day I met him he had just came back from taking this girl on a trip. He kept saying her name wrong and shit her ass was embarrassed as hell. I wouldn't be surprised if she was pregnant how long they probably was on that trip.

"Tell them I said hi I gotta head to practice." I said grabbing my keys and my purse. I was supposed to stay for study tables but ain't nobody finna do all that.

I pulled up 5 minutes early in case they try to check and see who all was in study tables. They really be tryna take you off the team for not staying at study tables and shit.

I'm salty Dayanni can't play and she the one who talked me into playing this season and shit. Well her and Chris did but still I wanna have fun with both of my bitches.

After study tables was out I went to go see Carlos real quick. "Hey baby." I said giving him a kiss. "Wassup where was you at?" He asked since I wasn't at study tables. "I was kickin it at the crib with Uncle Fufu and them." I said. "Awe okay. You better start staying for study tables before you get kicked off the team." He said. "That shit dead boy. I gotta go tho." I said once I noticed that practice was about to start.

*After practice*

I thought coach was gonna be working us extra hard and stuff since we got a game coming up, but since everybody on the team was sweet, we just scrimmaged going over the plays. After our practice the boys had a game so Chissy, Dana, Yanni, and I was gonna stay for it since Ray, G, Dez and Lolo play basketball. This season finna be so turnt....

"That's right babe!" I yelled when Lolo shot a 3 and made it. He looked at me and winked and making me blush. Dez got the ball and shot a jump shot and made it. "That's a bucket on yo head by Deziana." I yelled remixing blue face thotiana. He was gone have some words for my ass when this game was over. He looked at me and mugged me so hard. If looks could kill I would've been long gone. This only the first game. They ain't even seen the poster boards yet. I'm like a whole mom when it comes to supporting people at games and shit.

When it was half time the boys came to talk to us. Usually when it's half time the coach would take the team to the locker room to have a talk, but since they was winning by so much they didn't have to.

"Aye yo dawg stop yelling like that during the game you embarrassing as hell talking about some that's right Georgie porgie." G said mimicking Chris with a attitude. We started rolling. "Na fr tho. Sus gonna say some Deziana tho. Don't ever disrespect my name like that." Dez said. "Bust down Deziana." I said standing up doing the bust down thotiana dance. Dez pushed me making me fall.

"Don't push my girl." Lolo said helping me get up. " I like my girl supporting me. She can scream my name as loud as she want it's just gone remind me of how she gon say my name in the bed." Carlos said kissing me on the lips. "Nigga you ain't even getting no play." Ray said making me laugh. After a few more minutes of talking it was time for them to get back to the game.

The second half we yelled embarrassing shit even louder than before since they had so much shit to say. I just know they gone have some words for us when this game over.

Dayanni pov

After the game I went over to Raymond house but I didn't tell him I was coming. I was scared he was gone ask why because after we had sex I cut him off. It was a drunk mistake and I didn't I wanna be in a relationship. I mean we did that shit before but I cut that shit off. Maybe this was God telling me that we should be together. Nah that was just a dumb ass mistake.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I couldn't help but let the tears fall down my face. Would if he don't look at me like that no more? Would if he tries to make me get a abortion because we're too young? Then what do I do?

Fuck that cause at the end if the day all I need is my bitches. I know they got me for sure. Even tho I haven't known Daniella and Jai'Vonna that long I don't see them as no fake ass bitches.

After a few more minutes of knocking this nigga finally came to the door. He looked surprised to see me. He stepped aside letting me know that I could come in. "What the hell wrong with you?" He noticed the tears on my face that he couldn't see at first because of how dark it was.

"I gotta tell you something." I said sobbing. He nodded telling me to continue. "I-i I'm pregnant." I said expecting him to look mad. He didn't look mad at all. "Say something " I said. My heart was beating 200 times per minute. "Look Dayanni I ain't gon lie I did that shit on purpose, you just don't understand how bad I wanna be with you." He said. I gasped. "Why would you do this to me." I said crying harder. How could he do this to me. I don't even have no parents myself I don't know how to take care of no baby.

"I'm sorry. I'm love you. I can't let nobody else have you." He said. He sound so selfish. "Now because of you I can't play basketball my senior year, but you can. I can't go to regular teenager parties, but you can. How fair is that?" I yelled. "Look I will quit I promise I won't play no more games. I won't go to no parties no none of that. That's how serious I am bout us. When you gon realize that?"

He seemed so serious. I might just give it a try. I did use to like him for so long. We damn near got history and shit. I looked at his lips. They was so pink and juicey. I leaned in and kissed him. I started feeling sparks and shit. Maybe that's just that hormone shit. He deepened the kiss grabbing my ass. These hormones got me ready to fuck. I grabbed his dick letting me know that I was was trying to fuck. He pulled my pants and my panties down and started eating me out like some starburst. That shit was feeling so good. After I came two times I pushed his head away because that shit was feeling too good and I couldn't take no more.

I slid his pants and his draws off at the same time. I was in the mood to suck some dick. Again, it's these horomones. I licked the tip while scanning his size like I usually do. His shit on some big shit but I still be vacuuming that shit. I put the whole thing in my mouth and did my trick. What I learned from my bitch Chris was when u go down hold yo breath and when u coming up breathe out yo nose. Best trick in the book it work Everytime.

After I made him cum he turned me on my back. He slid in slowly and as time went pass he went faster. Man that shit was the best feeling ever. We did a bunch of other positions before going right to sleep.

Maybe I am sleeping on relationships.

Can y'all subscribe to my YouTube in about a month or so I'm gonna start posting on my YouTube and believe me, me and my twin sister is so funny y'all. 😂😂 I mean man it'll literally take 1 second if you got good service. Just search d3 neek. (If you don't subscribe you got bad service 😂😂😂)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.2K 173 35
read to find out ✨
184K 8.2K 119
🎶🎵💃🏾Baby I can be your sneaky link💃🏾🎵🎶
171K 5.1K 44
I can't lose , when I'm with you ❤️💤
319K 10K 21
hope you like it loves 🦋