I will wait for you my love

By B_K_Maha98

#500 IN FAN FICTION... 30/01/2018 #13 IN KUMKUM BHAGYA... 10/05/2018 #7 IN KUMKUM BHAGYA 11/05/18 #489 IN FAN... More

1. crying for one another
2. Realized my love for you
3. Everything for you
4. My decision...
5. Be a friend for me..
6. Maa can understand everything without any confession...
7. I will not break your treast on me....
8. Can't you understand...
9: Will you marry me....
10: I may loss the trust on me but not on yours...
11. I can't see you like this...
12: Is she is the one who abhi married...
Author's Note..
13. Yes boss... your comments are my highness...
14. Husband and Wife are one soul even they are in two body...
15. We are lucky to have you in our life...
17. You're mine only mine...

16. Possessive Fuggii...

958 99 34
By B_K_Maha98

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes....

One fine morning,

What you both are doing here.... Asks abhi to dadi and dasi who are standing on the entrance...

Dadi: we both are waiting for someone...

Abhi: may I know who is it??

Dasi: did you forgot what we three planed...

Abhi: what dasi??

Dadi: we want to know na why pragya's acting and even I want to see my old pragya...

I just forgot to ask pragya about joining dadi and dasi to our plan.. Thinks abhi...

Dasi: abhi...

Abhi: haan dasi..

Dadi: where are you lost??

Abhi: nothing dadi... But for this why you're waiting here...

Dadi: we are waiting for someone who is going to get back our pragya to us...

Abhi: dadi I am totally confused...

Dadi: abhi I know about pragya very well as she may changed for world like stone hearted for any reason but if something which cost her mangulstura sure she will leave that for sure... The only way to make our pragya to the real one...

Abhi: what is it dadi...

Dadi: before that you have to promise on me as you will say this to anyone...

Abhi: but dadi...

Dasi: don't you believe us abhi...

Abhi: is this any question to ask dasi...

Dadi: then promise... Abhi with any other option left promise on dadi...

Dasi about to say something but before that someone comes while shouting abhi...

The trio turns to find one girl who is in her middle twenty with her modern attire... She looks extremely hot in her knee length tight skirt with heavy makeup...

Because of her shouting everyone comes there including pragya...

Pragya fumes in anger while seeing her in abhi's arm who is hugging her tightly by shouting abhiiiii...

Abhi don't know what to do and sees pragya who is burning them with her eyes...

Dadi: Maya even we are there...

Maya: sorry dadi... She hugs dadi and dasi... Everyone are confused while not knowing her...

Aaliya: dadi who is it??

Dasi: don't you remember Aaliya... Your Sanjeev uncle's daughter Maya...

Abhi: maya... He smiles and hugs her fellowed by aaliya...

Pragya: can you all please stop this melodrama... Shouts in anger while seeing this...

Maya: who are you to say this...

Pragya: I am pragya abhishek prem mehra...

Maya: not now miss. Pragya Aroro...

Pragya: what??

Maya: I know you married my abhi for money now you changed everything to your name and you're treating them like your salve... I am here to change everything...

Pragya: what do you mean...

Maya: that means within three months me and my going to get marry in the same house...

All are shocked except dadi and dasi...

Abhi: maya what is this...

Maya: I know abhi how you suffered by marrying her but not anymore because I am there na... Sure soon I will make her to leave this house and we will marry happily...

Pragya: in your dreams Miss. Maya because even now he is my husband...

Maya: I am Maya Kurana who didn't see the defeat in her life...

Pragya: sorry to say but this time you're going to feel the pain of defeat... He is my husband and no one can't change it...

Dadi dasi smiles and gives HiFi without anyone notice...

Maya: so are you ready for the challenge...

Pragya: yes.. Within three months I will make you out of this house if not I will do anything like you say...

Maya: even within three months I didn't make you out of this house after marrying abhi in front of your eyes I will do anything what you say...

Both leaves in opposite direction...

What these all dadi... Shouts abhi where the three's are alone in one room...

Dadi: don't you see how she fight for her sindoor... She is my pragya... Soon we will get our old pragya... I know before her bhagya money is not a thing to deal with...

Abhi: but dadi is this all necessary...

Yes abhi... But don't worry I will not separate you form your fuggii...

The trio turns to find Maya...

Abhi: I know about my best friend... Maya smiles and hugs him...

Maya: I miss you so much abhi...

Abhi: oh that's why since fifteen years madam didn't think to meet me after leaving from India...

Maya: I am sorry abhi... Abhi smiles and hugs her...

Abhi: ok now say how you reach here...

Maya: yesterday dadi calls me and tells everything about you and your fuggii and asks for my help to change your wife to the old one... I agreed so now I am here...

Dadi: thank you for helping us Maya...

Maya: dadi what are you saying... He is my childhood best friend can't I help him... Even there is more fun to play with his fuggii she is so cute when he fights for abhi... The trio laughs but abhi panics while not knowing what will his fuggii do to him...

Abhi: oh no... I don't know what will this mogambo do... I am leaving... I will see you all later...

Saying this abhi leaves to his room by panicking...

Inside the room, pragya walks fro and back angrily...

Abhi closes the door due to this sound pragya turns angrily towards abhi...

Pragya: you Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra how dare you to hug her like this... She start to throw the pillows...

Abhi: fuggii please please stop na let me explain...

Pragya: I don't want your any explanation... How dare she to say about marrying you... Even you didn't oppose anything...

Abhi: Before that you did it na fuggii... He says while panting by oppositions the pillow which she throws...

Pragya: if not then you will ready to marry her hey na... She starts to hit him...

Due to this sudden impact abhi falls on the bed while having pragya on above him...

Abhi: she is my childhood friend fuggii...

Pragya: so what don't she know you're married to me...

Abhi: she knew but...

Pragya: what but... If we act like fighting she will interfere in our life and snatch you from me... She can do anything but you're mine only mine... I will not let her to even come near to you... Even you remember that if your eyes are falls on anyone other than me sure you're dead alone with her...

Saying this pragya leaves from there...

Abhi even sometime gets suspicious is she is his navy fuggii who didn't shout when he is with someone on their first night...

Is I have to know more about !y fuggii... Really I can't believe this... She called me by my full name who didn't call me even as abhi...

Her anger her possessiveness her love her jealous everything attracts me so much...

Dadi thank you so much... Because of you only I can see my fuggii's another face... I am sorry fuggii even if I didn't promise my dadi also I will not say about this drama to you now because I just love this side of your passiveness...

Abhi smiles to himself while saying this...

Thank you so much for reading... Please don't forgot to vote and comment for it....

How is it guys??? Did you guys like this change or not...

Did you guys want something else???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 5.4K 44
Ranked #4 in fantasy on 11 july 2017 Ranked #6 in fantasy Ranked #12 in fantasy This is different story of abhigya in which when a person forcifull...
126K 6.5K 104
HI everyone, this is my first ff. I am new to this but I hope everyone will like my ff. My first ff is kkb fan fiction. It focuses on all generations...
30.1K 1.1K 9
This story is based on how Abhigya and Dishrub meet again after twenty years leap and how they fall in love again...
16.9K 1.3K 16
This story is about ABHI ,who is repenting to be with his daughter. He is going to begin with Tanu. . . . I want to see smart Abhi making amends . T...