11. I can't see you like this...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The episode starts with all shockingly looks at Pragya

Dadi: Pragya beta why you're speaking like that haan...

Pragya: I am saying true only dadi...

Dasi: but we get a call from hospital as you're pregnant...

Pragya: its true only dadi but not now...

Dadi: That means...

Pragya: i had aborted the child... all shockingly asks what... Now only i start to enjoy this life... if this child comes then i have to take care of it with this i will lost my enjoyment... That's why i aborted it...

Pragya shockingly looks at dadi while keeping her hand on her cheeks... all looks at them with same shock...

Because this is the first time dadi has raised her hand even the big shock is she slapped her pyari bahu

Abhi helplessly looks at them....

Dadi: who are you? you can't be my pragya... i know that... why are you... where is my pragya...

Pragya: laughs to control her tears which is going to fall anytime and says oh come on dadi if i served for you 24/7 and says yes to whatever you says i am your pragya otherwise i am not haan...

Dasi: Pragya don't you forget to whom you're speaking...

Pragya: i know that dasi... in between its our family issue so you just stay away from this...

This time a heavy slap sound hears but to the surprise its from her maa who never raised her hand to pragya...