โ˜† ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...

BแปŸi HALLUSINATIONSS

โ˜†โ˜… ๐“Š” ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ โ• ๐–ค โ—ž ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—’๐—€ ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–บ๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

โช ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ซ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ โซ โ€บ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ.
โ˜† ๐—„๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—…๐–พ
โ˜† ๐Ÿฉ๐—๐— ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
โ˜† ๐—๐—‚๐—„๐—‚๐—‰๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ
โช ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ซ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข โซ โ€บ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‹๐–ผ๐—…๐–พ.
โ˜† heo jihye
โ„’ . facts about serafine.
โ˜† umezawa nao
โ„’ . facts about nao.
โ˜† himeno aina
โ˜† yang minjae
โ„’ . facts about weyes.
โช ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ซ ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜ โซ โ€บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ.
โช ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ซ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ โซ โ€บ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ.
โช ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ซ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜ โซ โ€บ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐—’.
โช ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ซ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ โซ โ€บ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ.
โช ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ซ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก โซ โ€บ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ.
โช ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ซ ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง โซ โ€บ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ.
โช ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ซ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜ โซ โ€บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ.

โ„’ . facts about aina.

1.3K 43 6
BแปŸi HALLUSINATIONSS

𓆩♡𓆪
AINA'STRACK. 姫野愛菜 ! ⟡ ˚
and i have nothing ahead of me.
⊹ ਏਓ ⋆ ˚。 ✶  , 𝒾. factual info. ◞ ! ★ ˚

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ 001. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  aina was born on september 3, 1998 in miyako, iwate prefecture, japan to a thai mother and an unknown father. she was originally named emi. when she was no more than a month old, her mother dropped her off in the care of her estranged friends, himeno ayane and nakamura yuhei, much to the initial dismay of ayane because of past behaviors of aina's birth mother and her tendency to run away from her problems.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆002. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  days...weeks...months had gone by. she was already turning one, and her birth mother could not be found. since she'd been gone, ayane and yuhei had been caring for her. doctors appointments. making sure she was hitting the same milestones children her age were. it was no longer babysitting to them, aina became their daughter. right before her second birthday, on august 21, 2000, they had officially adopted her. her first name was changed to aina shortly after and she was given ayane's last name.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆003. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  before meeting aina, ayane and yuhei were not looking to have children just yet. as they were grad students, finishing their degrees and just starting in the workforce. taking care of her on top of coursework, classes, and part-time job shifts was difficult but they never stopped trying.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆004. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  there is one specific memory that her mother has when she knew had to adopt aina. it was when she sat in front of the then-infant, showing her pictures to see if she could recognize faces. she showed aina a picture of herself and asked her who it was. she swore she'd never seen a child's face light up so bright, and answered her first-word "mom". she tears up every time she thinks about it no matter how old aina gets.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆005. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  aina hates when she sees people reduce her parents to just her "adoptive parents". she's been with them since she was only a month old. they are the only parents she's ever had and will ever have.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆006. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  her mother owns the high-end wedding boutique, himeno couture. she started the company during her first year of college, originally making casual dresses. she started making wedding dresses in her third year after she made her wedding dress. in 2023, aina teamed up with her mother to make the reality show, operation himeno couture, where they help brides search for their perfect wedding dress.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆007. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  aina and her family moved to reykjavík, iceland when she was 12-13 years old for half a year, before moving back to her hometown, morioka, iwate prefecture, japan. though it has been a while since she returned to the country, she never stopped learning the language. she is nearly fluent in icelandic.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆008. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  in school, she stayed busy. she was a member of the cheerleading, tennis, swimming, and water polo teams. if she wasn't an idol, she would hope to be a professional tennis player. she was also in student council. though she had only joined because a boy in her class whom she had a crush on at the time told her to sign up.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆009. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  aina says her one of her motivations when she was in school was the crushes she had on her classmates. she had a new one every few months. she claims she always did her best work when she was crushing on someone.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆010. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  she grew up in touch with her thai roots despite living her entire life in japan. her parents often vacationed in thailand while she was growing up and learned thai alongside her to help make it easier. sometimes she feels that they are better in the language than she is.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆011. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  aina decided that she wanted to try to be a local idol in her hometown, morioka, after watching an idol group perform at a mall in the prettiest outfits. she loved their performance so much, that she even took a picture with them. the picture is still hanging on the fridge in her childhood home.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆012. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  she successfully auditioned for the already-established group divine caramel! and made her official debut under the stage name aina caramel. during her time in the group, she had learned how to dance. before joining, she quite literally had two left feet. for the first few months, she struggled with keeping up with her members. but with some encouragement from them, along with her parents, she kept trying and got better. she would become one of the most popular members. she would remain a member until 2014, when she graduated from the group.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆013. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  aina was scouted to judas design shortly after she graduated from divine caramel. she was hesitant to audition due to the long-term move from japan to korea without her parents. she had never been without them for more than a day. she was worried about homesickness. to ease her worries, once or twice a month on a weekend her parents would visit her.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆014. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  aina successfully auditioned for judas design with a cover of one of her favorite songs of all time, "automatic" by hikaru utada.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆015. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  aina and fang connected almost instantly because of their similar personalities and being foreigners raised in japan. now together they terrorize the rest of cruel youth as a team.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆016. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  one of her lifelong goals is to be a polyglot and learn as many languages as she possibly can. she is currently fluent in japanese, english, korean, thai, and icelandic. she is conversational in hindi. and she is a beginner in mandarin, spanish, and arabic.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆017. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  according to her groupmates, aina tends to always forget something. there have been many times they had to turn around to go back home. she has started to write checklists to make sure she has everything before she leaves. she once forgot the checklist somehow.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆018. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  getting her tattoos were some of the WORST experiences of her life because she DESPISES needles. why she thought it would be a good idea to get tattoos despite hating needles? no one knows, she doesn't even know. but the outcome was very pretty. the process of getting there however was not. it was a group effort to keep her still.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆019. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  aina talks frequently about idol groups and the relationships between members and how you have to work together to build chemistry, it doesn't just happen, in the same way that members don't just become friends immediately. she has talked about her close friendship with weyes and how they weren't friends during their first two years as groupmates. and despite their past conflicts, they have become platonic soulmates.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆020. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  during her rookie days, she was heavily criticized for her lack of stage presence and awkward dancing in comparison to her groupmates in her first few performances. she was being laughed at on the internet by netizens and fans alike, who were spreading videos of her awkward dancing around as memes. for years she cried so much because of it, but worked hard to improve her aura and dancing, so she wouldn't be a laughing stock anymore. she hates even seeing pictures of those performances.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆021. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  she has admitted that she has a bad habit of searching her name online to see what people are saying about her. during her rookie years, she had a huge problem of doomscrolling. though in recent years, she has become a lot more confident in her skills.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆022. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  she loves loves loves cakes especially vintage, box, and ice cream cakes. she will order multiple a week. she'll eat anyone's cake, however, her favorite cakes are made by weyes and her family, her dad being first, weyes being second, and her younger sister being third.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆023. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  aina has gone viral for several of her stories from behind the scenes because she has filter and loves to overshare. drama seems to just fall into her lap and she will be the first to tell it to everyone. her most popular story during her rookie days was a story about how she was rejected by a popular boy group member on a talk show. it was right after a performance and she was going back to the dressing room with her members when the boy group member asked to talk to her in private to let her down easy because he confused her with someone else. the experience was so awkward, that they avoid each other to this day.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆024. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  she is one-half of the hosts of the upbeat and random variety talk show, tamago kake gohan!, better known as TKG! the idea for the talk show came from fang who wanted to bring a sense of the fast-paced and high energy that many of the japanese variety show they grew up watching had. named after the traditional breakfast food, the show has currently surpassed 200 episodes.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆025. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  she begged to be put into the 7th heaven subunit in 2018, when talks of the unit first started.  however, due to management's concerns about whether or not she fit the concept, she was taken out. she would finally be added to the unit in 2023.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆026. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  she has been named the group's cheerleader by fans, as she is always very supportive of her groupmates, attending their events, taking pictures of them, and bragging about their achievements. she currently has made four scrapbooks for each of them since they have been together.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆027. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  on february 14, 2024, in a handwritten statement to fans, she announced that she is dating japanese baseball player, daigo hara. alongside her statement, she included a video of her and shohei doing the lipstick kisses tiktok trend, as well as the aftermath of said video. her favorite number since she was little has always been 17. it just so happens to be her boyfriend's jersey number.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆028. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  her fans are like investigators and should apply to be on the force. they can find anything. they also hyperanalyze every post that aina makes to make sure they don't miss anything. so when one of them somehow got the clearest screenshot of aina's promise ring that was only on screen for a few milliseconds during her livestream, her social media was in panic mode for eight hours until she woke up. she quickly made a statement clarifying that it was indeed a promise ring, not an engagement ring. not yet at least.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆029. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  she is part of the 'do not enter the kitchen' line, also known as the 'can't cook' line, alongside serafine. she has tried everything but somehow messes it up. she is easily the worst cook out of the group.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆030. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  aina is great with faces and names. she remembers a lot, which is why fan meets are one of her favorite things to do because she loves meeting new fans and seeing older ones.

🎧 ﹐ ♡  𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂𝚂 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺.  ᜊ゙ 
૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა  𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾𝖽。✶

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
10K 277 15
Ivy Clarke was ex-overachiever. After years of trying multiple different school activities and sports, while getting nothing but disappointed looks f...
24.3K 218 27
god, it's brutal out here.
45.5K 467 14
โŠนโ™ฅ๏ธŽห– เฃชแฏค ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ฒ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ญ ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ถ๐–ง๐–ฎ ๐–ง๐– ๐–ฒ ๐–ฎ๐–ต๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ถ๐–ค๐– ๐–ช๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฒ๐–ฒ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ง ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก! โช oc x mark l...