๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง โ†  ๐’•๐’๏ฟฝ...

By kingstonupontom

โ™ ๐’•๐’๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’๐’‚๐’๐’…... iii. better off. โ‹†๏ฝกหš โœฉ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โˆ˜โ—ฆ โ˜† โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ โ WE'RE A TEAM...WE JUST NEED TO W... More

BETTER OFF
0 : CAST
00 : TOM HOLLAND
000 : INTRODUCTION
001 : alone
002 : boyfriend
003 : till death do us part
004 : feelin' the blues
005 : la vie, est belle
006 : family affair
007 : love me harder
008 : the secret is out
009 : imagine
010 : taking off
011 : hola grammy's
012 : normality restored
013 : (un)lucky number
015 : malamente
016 : in my head
017: BNBG
018 : what you mean to me
019 : new wife, new life
020 : can we get back to the way it was?
021 : an oopsie
022 : no worries
023 : no tears left to cry
024 : moving fast tonite
025 : decision time
026 : jimmy fallon
027 : start of something new
028 : make up
029 : marry me
030 : your song
031 : family reunion
032 : the make up tour
033 : birthday lovin'
034 : birthday lovin' - part two
035 : oliver's issue
036 : the wedding
037 : postpone it for god's sake
038 : the big reveal
039 : gq magazine
040 : families separate
041 : long distance
042 : moniker
043 : tell me, tell me, baby
044 : the end is near
045 : the press rage on
046 : mum and dad
047 : scarlett cabello-holland
048 : precious life
049 : hashtag olidaya
050 : the last hurrah
thank you !!

014 : i love it when we make up

3.3K 124 123
By kingstonupontom

( 014 )
I LOVE IT WHEN WE MAKE UP
❝ BITCH! YOU'RE A MARRIED WOMAN
NOW, TIME TO THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE ❞

⋆。˚  

𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔪

liked by scarlettcabello , tomholland2013 , camilacabellopratt and 7,290,972 others

zendaya: SLAYED tonight my lil muffin ! missed you so so much 💞💞
tagged: scarlettcabello

SEE ALL COMMENTS...

scarlettcabello: ok make me fucking cry why don't you bitch i've missed u more than anything

username: ok queens back on my feed i appreicate it
ϟ username2: legit love it can my day get any better

tomholland2013: tell me abt it i was blown away legit flabbergasted
ϟ username2: my day got better
ϟ username3: they are all THE friend group
ϟ zendaya: my weave flew
ϟ scarlettcabello: gUys stop !! 🙄💞🤚

liked by tomholland2013 , zendaya , olivecoren and 9,227,974 others

scarlettcabello: what a crowd, cleveland ! thanks 4 letting me sing imagine for the 1st time live. thanks zendaya and tomholland2013 for coming here n supporting me tonight, legit made me so overwhelmed 🖤🖤 cleveland is genuinely such a cute state, and i'm so happy to be living here for the next couple of months ! off to la for work sooooon but i'll be back, you ain't seen the last o' me, new songs coming soon ;) ☁️☁️

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED

𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔩𝔢

SCARLETT TAKES SECOND SOCIAL
MEDIA HIATUS IN MONTHS AFTER SELL
OUT CLEVELAND SHOW

It may have been only a mere two and a half months since popstar Scarlett Cabello had returned from a seven month hiatus from the public life and social media, but last night she posted an Instagram photo that announced she is to take another break to prepare for a third album that still has more singles due to be released.

Performing in Cleveland, where she's currently staying with best friend Tom Holland while he films a new movie in the state, Cherry, she writes that she is "so happy" to be living in the state temporarily, where her dogs Toulouse, Myron and Holland's dog Tessa were flown from London all the way to the States to provide Cabello with 'emotional support' as her dogs have been integral to her healing after her messy break up with Theo James.

Fans reckon it's to prepare for a new 'era' as fans dubs it for an upcoming unnamed third album that was revealed on another post of Cabello a few days prior. Scarlett has already released two singles in both early February and January, boyfriend and imagine, though it is known Cabello releases three to five singles prior to an album release.

Cabello leaves her best friend for a few days when she travels to LA for "work" as she says, so fans expect a new single sometime very soon.

"I'm so happy you came last night! I haven't seen you in ages, Z, it was much needed for a girlie catch up!" Scarlett squeals as she hugs her best friend tightly, the two sharing a bed, wearing matching silk pyjamas as they stayed in the spare bedroom in Tom's Cleveland house for a sleepover.

"Honestly, so much has happened, I needed to see you! So, firstly, you and Tom?" Zendaya nudges her dear friend, Scarlett choking on the red wine she was sipping, smacking Z lightly as an inital reaction.

"Yeah, we're sleeping together again, back together and all that, it sparked some well needed songs, but it costed me our relationship with our parents!" Scarlett spills, the wine encouraging her to say more than she maybe wanted to, but it was going to be said one way or another.

Zendaya gasps, biting her lip as she tries not to scream and subsequently wake a sleeping Tom in the next room who had to wake up early in the next morning. "No way! And to think at Christmas time you didn't want to go anywhere near him." She sasses.

"We bicker like an old married couple—"

"Which you are!" Zendaya points out, Scarlett nodding her head correctly.

"Yes! It's true, how did you know I got married? Tom told Haz, but we didn't tell anyone else because we wanted to wait." Scarlett begins to slur, the impact of alcohol beginning to hit her faster than she thought would after her third shared bottle with Zendaya.

"Well, Camila came over just before I left for the airport . . ." Zendaya begins, but Scarlett groans as an interruption, shaking her head.

"My sister has got nothing to do with me anymore! She's probably spreading the news around the neighbours like wildfire, then next thing I'll know, the press know what's happened and we're in the middle of a storm!" Scarlett mixes her words together, drunkness and a frustration for the media clearly not a mix.

Zendaya, clearly drunk aswell due to her actually giggling at Scarlett's struggles, tending to laugh at anything said by Scarlett, puts her wine down on the bedside table, hugging Scarlett's shoulders tight, kissing them repeatedly.  "She was saying how much she wanted to make things right, Scar, she really was! She feels bad about the whole parent trap kinda situation but with you and Tom instead of the parents—"

Scarlett laughs at the analogy, shushing Zendaya by putting a finger over her lips. "No! She ruined our relationship. She knows Tom is my everything, she knows I still have nightmares and I'm lowkey depressed after Theo was you know, trying to take millions of my money! But when it comes down to it, Tom is a silly monkey that I will stay with for the rest of . . . my life!"

Zendaya rolls her eyes, "Bitch, you're a married woman now, time to think about the future! Don't let that skanky excuse for a man let you get in the way of loving Tom — all of him."

At that moment, an incredibly sleepy Tom opens the spare bedroom door, rubbing his eyes in an irritated manner, just the sight of him in those Hello Kitty pyjama trousers that he stole from the set of Homecoming making both girls burst out laughing, clutching their stomach.

"You do realise it's gone 3am? I think you should get to sleep now, love." Tom groggily smiles, and Scarlett downs the rest of the wine, as does Zendaya, and Scarlett stands wobbily, forcing Tom to grab her waist to stand her up straight, taking the wine bottles and glasses away for her.

"Thank you, Tom. I love you!" Scarlett exclaims loudly, proudly kissing Tom's lips (very sloppily too, if I can add), making Zendaya cheer as a reaction.

"Okay, I love you too, now, go to sleep! I need to get up in — God, four hours." Tom chuckles lightly, softly pressing his lips on Scarlett's forehead as she climbs back into the duvet she was sharing with their best friend for the night, already looking like they were about to go to sleep themselves.

"Sleep tight." Tom whispers quietly, shutting the door.

"I love it when we make up!" Scarlett declares as her last words of the night before sleep consumes her, dreaming most probably all things Tom.

⋆。˚  ✩

shit quality but im trying lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 7.5K 65
๐˜/๐ง ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ...
116K 2K 32
When she fangirls over him and he notices [chris evans x fem!oc] [social media] [started June 27, 2021 Finished October 20, 2021] Best rankings #1 t...
198K 3.4K 32
โ˜†๊ง ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๊ง‚โ˜† โ Darling, I need you to trust me โž (ยฏ'*โ€ข.ยธ,ยคยฐ'โœฟ.๏ฝก.:* *.:๏ฝก.โœฟ'ยฐยค,ยธ.โ€ข*'ยฏ) You apply for a makeup job for an upcoming fil...
9.3K 177 90
Book Two ๐Ÿ’œ You don't have to read the first book but you probably should! "Then you realize she's right there And you're at home like, Damn, she can...