No where to hide (SEQUEL TO P...

By BrookeBates607

I was currently held at gun point by a guy who claimed to love me. He smirked before speaking. "I told you th... More

No where to hide
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Addicted
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Betrayal
Betrayal Cover
Betrayal Cover pt.2
Chapter 58

Chapter 6

1.7K 43 19
By BrookeBates607

  ~ Calum's P.O.V ~

    I have been waiting for Ryder and Michael to return after Michael ran out like a hormonal teenage girl. I was getting impatient as I tapped my foot against the floor. I let out an annoyed sigh before walking out the back door. Anger boiled inside me as I saw Michael lean in and try to kiss Ryder. She put her hand up and pushed him back before speaking.

    "I'm happily married with children I would rather you not kiss me." I heard her say causing me to smile. Michael smashed his lips against hers and I watched in shock as she just sat there for a few seconds before kissing him back. I couldn't just stand here and watch so I finally spoke.

     "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" I yelled causing them to jump and Pull away. Ryder's eyes grew in shock as she was searching for words to say.

      "Calum I......" I cut her of before she could continue talking

       "STOP TALKING. I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR SHIT RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING SLUT." I yelled. She gave me a sad look that quickly turned into anger.

      "Okay." She said trying to control her anger. She walked pass me bumping my shoulder before whispering so only I could hear her "Fuck you."

      "How fucking dare you." I said charging at Michael once Ryder was in the house. I punched him multiple times in the ribs causing him to groan in pain. Michael reached up and punched me in the eye causing my vision to go blurry momentarily he used this opportunity to flip us over and punch me in the face causing my lip to slit and my nose to bleed. I threw Michael off me and punched him in the face repeatedly. I was so angry I didn't notice he passed out until Liam and the guy I now know as Zayn was pulling me off of him.

      "Stop, you're gonna kill him." Liam said detaching me from Michael. I let out a frustrated sigh before walking into the house. One I walked in I noticed Niall, Eliana, and Luke glaring at me.

      "What the Fuck are you looking at?" I yelled

      "You piece of shit." Eliana answered

    "You caused her to leave again. Are you fucking stupid? You know Ryder is stressed out and tired but you don't know how to shut your fucking mouth." Niall said throwing a balled up piece of paper at me. I bent down and picked up the paper before straightening it out and reading it.

     I'm so tired of your shit. We argue too much and I'm done with it. I tried not to get mad at you but it's hard when you are insulting me 24/7. Michael kissed me first and I pushed him away because I love you but since you feel comfortable enough to call me a slut then you don't deserve me or my children. I am leaving with the children and my dog. You can go Fuck yourself. Bye

~ Ryder

     A tear ran down my face at realization at what I had done. I know rider pushed him away at first but I didn't care. I was too wrapped up in jealousy to care. I didn't mean to call her a slut, I wasn't thinking clearly.

      "Where is she?" I asked

  "No one fucking knows. She scribbled out the note and then left. If you weren't such a Dumb ass she wouldn't have left." Luke said. Only one place that she could be popped into my head.

*******

  (Two weeks later)

    It's been two weeks and Ryder still refuses to speak to me she completely forbids me from speaking to the children and every time I try to see them she threatens to shoot me. She's really temperamental ever since she got pregnant. She allowed Michael to see Dylan 3 times a week. Like what the Fuck? I am more of a father to her than he is. How come he can spend time with her and I can't.

      I know I made a mistake by calling her a slut but I didn't mean it I was just really stressed out and jealous. My thought was interrupted by Eliana walking up to me.

       "Ryder told me to give you this." She said handing me an envelope. I opened the envelope and two rings fell out..... her wedding rings. I pulled out the paper in the envelope and read over it. I crumpled up the paper and threw it.

      "She's divorcing me? Because I called her a slut? I fucking love her, I made a mistake. I didn't mean it. Why can't she forgive me?" I said with tears running down my face.

       "It's not just because you called her a slut. It's because you insult her repeatedly, stress her out, and because you are starting to become possessive. You are becoming a less extreme version of Michael. She doesn't want to have to experience that again. If you would stop being an egotistical bastard you would see that." Eliana said before smacking me across the face and walking away. Everyone has been treating me like shit since she left. Even Niall won't talk to me.

      I can't just sit here any longer. I need her back. Her and our children are all that matters to me. I quickly got to my feet and ran to my car and drove to Louis house. After  a 5 minute drive I finally pulled into his driveway. I grabbed the spare key and opened the door. When I stepped in I saw Ryder curled up against Louis chest. I wanted to hurt him but I knew that would only make things worse.

     "Ry?" I asked and she snapped her head in my direction.

        "Get out Calum. I don't wanna see you." She said

    "No baby. I love you and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I promise I'll change for you baby. Please just don't leave me. I can't live without you. I know you need me just as much as I need you." I said with pleading eyes.

       "I don't need you." She said without expression. I let a few more tears fall down my face before turning around and walking to the door. Ryder's voice stopped me as I grabbed the doorknob

      "But I want you." She said standing to her feet and walking over to me. She gently kissed my lips before speaking."If you ever hurt me again we are done for good. I can't take this on and off shit anymore. It's stressful and I don't need it." She said. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her passionately.

      "I love you so much." I whispered in her ear.

  ~ Eliana's P.O.V ~

     I was currently washing dishes and sing. Everyone else was sleep or in Ryder and Calum's case having make up sex. I was swaying my hips as I sung louder to drown out the sound of the loud moans and shouts of 'Daddy' 

     'Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me.'

      "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me."

         "Don't cha" I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and Pull me into their body. My bum was against his crotch, I started grinding against it causing Luke to moan. He reached down and started trailing his hand up my skirt until he got to my clothes clit. He started rubbing figure 8's into it causing me to moan

       "Luke" I moan.

     "I'm not Luke." I heard an Irish accent say behind me. My eyes widen as slapped his and away and turned around to face Niall. He pressed me up against the counter and started grinding his crotch into mine.

      "N-Niall stop. I'm married and you're drunk. We shouldn't be doing this. You can go back to your room and we'll pretend this never happened." I half moaned half whimpered out. Niall smirked before kissing my neck.

      "But I don't wanna stop and I'm so horny." He started sucking on my neck, sure to leave a mark. I tried pushing him away but he grabbed my wrist and held them above my head. He used his free hand to slide down my panties and rubbed my clit causing me to buck my hips forward for more friction. Niall smirked before sliding two fingers into my wet core. I moaned causing Niall to finger me faster. I felt my walls clench around his fingers just as I was about to cum he pulled his fingers out and sucked on them.

        "I'm gonna Fuck you so hard." He said with lust clear in his voice. My mind was screaming at me to stop him but my body was screaming at me to let him Fuck me as hard as he can. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He quickly made his way to his room and threw me on the bed. He waste no time literally ripping off his clothes then pulling all of mine off.

     He climbed on the bed and positioned himself between my legs. He placed butterfly kisses around my throbbing clit causing me to whimper.

       "Don't fucking tease, I am far too turned on for that shit." I hissed out. Niall smirked before speaking.

        "As you wish." With that he rammed his tongue into my wet center causing me to moan and grabbed onto his hair.

       "Damn Ni, go deeper and faster." I moaned. He moaned out against my clit before lifting one of my legs onto his shoulder. My eyes closed and I bit my lip in pure pleasure. All of a sudden Niall completely pulled away causing me to whimper.

      "Look at me or I will stop." He leaned up and kissed right below my ear before speaking. "I want you to know who makes you feel this good." I was so caught up on how sexy Niall is when he's dominate that I didn't realize he lined himself up with my entrance until he pushed in causing me to moan his name. He smirked before repeatedly ramming into me.

       "Fuck Niall, right there." I whimpered out. Niall raised my leg so it was on his shoulder, giving him a better angle to thrust into me. I cried out in pleasure as I ran my nails down his back

       "God you are so fucking tight" he moaned out as his thrust became harder and faster. I started rolling my hips against him causing us both to moan. Niall leaned down and started placing love bites all over my breast and a few on my neck. He flipped us over so I was now on top giving me the perfect opportunity to ride him. I lifted myself up until I was completely off his length before slamming down hard causing us to moan out each others name.

      I felt my walls close up around him, I guess he felt it to because he started thrusting up, meeting my thrust. I bit my lip and I raked my nails down his chest before leaning down and leaving love bites on his chest and neck. He reached down and started rubbing my clit causing me to let out a loud moan and cum around his length. He gave me a few more hard thrust before cuming inside me. He pulled me off and placed a light kiss to my lips before falling into a deep slumber.

      I was about to go to sleep when reality hit me and my eyes widened. I quickly got to my feet and grabbed my clothes. I got dressed and then ran to the room Luke and I share. Luckily he was asleep hugging a pillow. Guilt shot threw me but I tried to brush it off. I got in the bed and pulled the pillow away from him and slid into his embrace. He snuggled his face into the crook of my neck before mumbling a small "I love you'. A tear ran down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away and went to sleep.

   ( Next morning )

      I felt someone placing delicate kisses on my neck causing me to moan. They started trailing kisses all over until they abruptly stopped.

       "What the Fuck is this?"

_______________________________________

     Hey, I wanted to inform you that I will be doing a double and early update if you comment your opinion on my new story supernatural. Also I updated a new chapter of dark temptations :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 96 37
"Skylar wait..!!" I heard Calum yell while i was walking away. Was this really the boy i grew up with? And why did he make me go trough all this.. I...
74.5K 880 24
Just some one shots I wrote awhile ago. Sadly I won't be writing anymore or updating this story, but I just don't have the heart to delete it since a...
55.9K 3K 33
"You can run, you can hide ,but I promise you won't get away." This book is being edited atm you can still read it if you have it unless you want to...