Abducted By Love

By KiendraThompson

Alice is a woman who works at a law firm, she is blackmailed into celebrating her birthday with the three of... More

Chapter 1: Anomaly
Chapter 2: Awake
Chapter 3: The Keeper
Chapter 4: Escape
Chapter 5: Aptitude
Chapter 6: Ohh Baby
Chapter 7: All about Logan
Chapter 8: The One Who Ignores
Chapter 9: Blissful
Chapter 10: Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 11: The Decision
Chapter 12: How About That!
Chapter 13: Hot like Fire
Chapter 14: Heat
Chapter 15: Questions
Chapter 16: Colin, Colin, Colin
Chapter 17: What's Going On?
Chapter 18: Win or Lose...
Chapter 19: Good Change

Chapter 20: Happy Endings To All

1 0 0
By KiendraThompson

5 days later...

The doctors said that my baby was all set and ready to go, that I can take her home when I was ready and that I was cleared to go home as well.

I was so happy I get to take her home. My friends had came this morning and left telling me they would see me later.

Alex was still in the hospital and he was holding Star.

...

I can honestly say I'm ready to see what my future holds. As for my job I still work at the firm, Logan is still my Assistant and Colin decided to open his own firm he was actually talking about opening his own firm in the first three months we got to know each other he was just waiting according to him. He named it "Shining Star" which I loved so much.

"You ready to go Alice?"

"Yes I'm ready!"

I said with my baby in my arms and Alex walking next to my wheelchair, while Colin was pushing it.

"Okay, so we'll see you tomorrow Alex."

He shakes his hand as if they have some type of agreement and Alex shakes his back with a smile and nods his head. I just assume it's nothing and I'm overreacting, so I let it go.

"Okay. Alice I'll see you tomorrow."

He picks up his baby and talks baby language to her as if him holding a baby and speaking her language was so natural.

Then he told her he will see her soon and kissed her on the forehead and he then kisses her one more time before handing her back to me.

And with that Ales leaves.
....

After we left the hospital I realized that she doesn't cry much she is a really good baby.

Colin and I head over to the car and he holds Star while I get comfortably in the car, then he hands me her gently carefully holding her head. I cradle her in my arms so tight I fear I may smother her my grasp is so tight.

...

Colin takes the wheelchair to a nurse on her way back into the hospital, I'm in the back so I place Star in her in the car seat and buckle her in then place blankets over the bottom part of her little body and I put the safety seatbelt on her seat that way she is nice and safe as I sit in the back.

...

I just watch her as she sleeps so peacefully and wonder what I did to deserve her and the man that's in the driver seat — the answer I'm looking for never arrives, yet I'm so grateful.

.........

When we get home I let Colin take everything in, first my things and then the stuff that people brought for us for the Star.

Then I carried her inside while Colin carried in her car seat, I was so appreciative for everything everyone had done for me and my baby.

....

Each time she woke up I fed her, then I'd let Colin burp her and watched as she fell asleep in his arms, then he'd placed her in her crib in the nursery and we left the door open and the baby monitor on so we could hear her when she cry.

"I'm so exhausted." I said.

"I know, you get some rest I'll watch over her and take care of her if she wakes up."

"Are you sure? I can stay awake in case she wakes up and she wants me."

"No it's okay I got it, plus I could use some bonding time with her...she is a baby Alice, if she's crying I know she's either hungry or needs to be changed. I got this, you get some rest, okay?"

"Okay."

I slept for a good 5 hours and I woke up to him singing to Star very off key, but as far as I could tell she was loving and had no complaints, she was so quiet.

I watched as he rocked her side to side while he sung to her. He is going to make such a good father.

.....

The Next Day
....

"Yeah Alex, I'm ready, come on over."

"Okay so you have her things the bottles that I already pre-made for her?"

She's breastfed by the way. I couldn't take my baby drinking that formulated milk. So I decided to breastfeed her.

"Yes I have everything, honey — she's going to be fine she's going to be with her father."

"I know just checking and making sure you gave everything ready."

"Yes I do."

"Okay, perfect."

Alex arrives at the door I have Star in my arms and I place her gently in her car seat and hand her to Alex. Along with her baby bag that gas everything else she will need in there.

"I already fed her Alex, she has already been burped and changed, me and Colin just finished giving her a little wash up too, so she should be good for another hour. And the nurses taught you how to change her right?"

"Yes Alice, everything will be fine I am her father you know."

"Watch out for her belly button, you have to be really careful, oh and be careful with her head — and —."

"Alice! — I got it. It going to be fine. Okay?"

Colin chuckles as I have a hard time letting my newborn baby out of my site with anyone, as I should. But even I begin to chuckle a little.

"Okay, you're right. I'll see you when tonight right."

"Yes, 6 hours from now."

"Okay."
I say as he walks away.

I wave bye and I wait until I can't see him anymore then I waited some more to close the door, when I do, I turn around and I see Colin on one knee, and j automatically begin to cry. The ring is so beautiful. My heart drops and tears just stroll down my face.

"Yes, yes, yes I will!"

"I haven't asked you yet, allow me to ask you first."

He says as he laughs and I laugh for interrupting him.

"Alice, you are my world, you are my light, you loved me enough to choose me when you could have chosen anyone, you allowed me into your heart and soul and you have made me the happiest man alive, I am so glad I will get to raise our daughter together and be able to tell her and shod her how much she is loved, I want to spend the rest of my life with, grow old with you and lose our hearing together — will you do me the tremendous honor of marrying me?"

"Yes, yessss!!"

The he slips the ring on my finger — did I say it was beautiful — if not — it's beautiful!!!

"I love you Colin!"

"I love you too Alice, so much."

"So that's what you and Alex were shaking hands on yesterday?!"

"Yes, you got me."

"Ready to spend the rest of your life with me?" Colin says.

"Bring it on. I was born ready!"

THE END — OR IS IT?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 2.9K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...
541 28 31
Cara has an insane crush on this gorgeous boy, Nick. She finally gets to talk to him after some obstacles. Nothing is ever the same after him. Her b...
248K 5.4K 41
*Your typical 'player falls in love' story* Chase Ravens is the major player in Alerion College. He has hooked up with almost every woman in the coll...