An unlikely pair (Blake x Yan...

By Idkhowtolife345

Yang is a boxer, but lives a very modest life. She has a small apartment, nothing to fancy, just something co... More

What will happen
The daycare break
Babysitting
What's next
That Day
The Lunch Date
The nightmare
Accepted
The Date
I need a break for a bit
Heat wave
Heat wave pt2
The fight
The bull
Recovery
Getting back up
Reunited
life is (was) calm
Heading back
The return
Let's get down to business
The aftermath
The Year
is she here yet?
chapter 26
The bar
The beach
It ends here! pt1
it ends here! (pt 2)
it ends here! (pt 3)
It ends here (final)

That night

2.5K 63 31
By Idkhowtolife345

Blake POV

I was sitting and reading my "Ninjas Of Love book" since i finished my new book. As i was reading i lost track of time, and soon enough, Yang was at my door. I gt up and open the door, grabbing a brush. "Hey Blake, ready to go?" she asked. i brush my hair a bit before answering. "Yep, i'm good." I grab my ribbon.

As i was bout to put it on my head, something takes it away. "Blake, no ribbon, i know you want to hide what you are but you don't need to." "Fine, lets just go." as we walk out i hear Yang lightly humming. "Excited to see you uncle i see" "Yep, he's the best, but is also, well, him." whelp, here we go. I don't know how to feel about this.

We got outside, and got in a cab, good thing too, yang is probably going to get drunk. "How's you wound?" "It's fine Blake, you don't have to worry about it." "I just don't want anything bad to happen." "Don't worry, nothing will happen, i just have to watch how much i drink."

We continue to talk as we're taken to the bar. When we get there, i see Ruby and Weiss talking to a man sitting on a stool. Yang walks over and a follow her over to him. "uncle Qrow, Happy Birthday!" "Thanks blondey. Who's this with you?" "This is my friend Blake." "Don't you mean Girlfriend?" Ruby said, snickering.

"Hi, Blake Belladonna, nice to meat you." i say extending my hand. "Qrow, nice to see that blondey here was smart with her choices." "No, No, Yang and i Aren't dating." "Huh, really? anyway, care for a drink?" "No, i'm not drinking tonight." He shrugged and handed Yang a drink.

Yang downed it, and sat next to him, and i sat next to her. "Qrow, your gift good sir." Yang handed him a small package. He opened it to see a flask with a built in fordable shot glass, with a weird symbol on it. "Wow Yang, didn't even know these thing existed." "Yeah, i thought you might like it!" "Kid, i love this thing!"

He put in in his back pocket and ordered more drinks. "You sure you don't want any Blake?" he asked, "Yeah, i'm fine" He hands another drink to Yang, and Ruby. a while later, like 30 minutes or so, I start to realize that Ruby is starting to get a bit tipsy and Yang was fine. What kind of tolerance dose she have?

We all talk, and have fun, Weiss even sings karaoke at one point. she's actually a really good singer. As time goes one, we laugh and make jokes and like i said, just had fun. Until Yang started to get tipsy, she was more giggly, and flirted a lot more.

"Hey Blake!" "What's up?" "You know how we can't ever see the stars?" "Yeah, what about it?" "I know the real answer why" "What's the answer?" "They're all stuck in your eyes" i laugh at the comment. "I like you laugh, you should laugh more." "I'll try. i'll try." "No, just do it, your laugh and voice are pretty!" "Thank you." "But i know something prettier!" "Do tell." She leans in a bit, "You."

"Smooth, i'm surprised." she backs up, "I'm full of surprises" "What other surprises do you have?" "I can surprise you in bed" she winked after. "Oh haha, i think i like tipsy Yang." the man chimes in. "You'll love drunk Yang, that's for sure!" he laughed and he got another round of drinks.

More and more and more drinks came in, jeez. how much can this girl drink? She kept on drinking, and i just, how was she not passing out? "Blake~" Yang said "Good luck kid, she's officially drunk!" The man said with a wink. What the fuck was about to happen?

Yang got up, and used to bar to help her walk over to me. She put one hand on the counter behind me. "Hey Blake~" "What's up Yang?" "Your like, really pretty, l-l-l-like like insanely pretty, like your hot!" "Thank you?" "Like, i-i-i-i think i'm in love with you at this point!" "Yang, your drunk" i say, controlling my blush but amused. "No I'm not, I'm just intoxicated by you." i stand up, only to have Yang pin me against a wall.

"Blake, i want to kiss you again!" "Yang, no, your drunk." she leans in, and i cover her mouth with my hand. She gives me a sad look. "No, your drunk, go sit." i say, a bit entertained. she grabs my arm with her free hand. "Yang no, go sit." she lets go of my hand, but doesn't move, just looks at me up and down.

i let out a loud sigh, why did i say yes to coming in the first place? Yang puts her other hand up on the wall and leans in again. "Yang, i said no, now go sit back down!" she sighs a bit, but walks back to the bar. Welp, this is going to be a problem.

I sit next to Ruby this time, She's drunk but to busy kissing Weiss to notice me. Yang comes over and sits next to me. "I'm sorry i tried to kiss you." at least she can still apologize drunk. We keep talking, and she keeps flirting, but at one point a random girls comes up and starts flirting with Yang.

"Hey hottie, why don't you come dance with me." "Yeah no, i'm fine." Yang was drunk, and a girl, who's not bad look just asked to dance. I'm surprised she didn't say yes. The girl then tried to kiss Yang but she just put her hand on the girls forehead. "Nope, not interested." She probably just doesn't find the girl attractive.

The girl eventually leaves, but oh no, we're in a bar, so some dude has to flirt with me now. I get annoyed because he is persistent. At one point he grabs my wrist and pulls me up. I try to push away, but to no success.

Yang stands up as if she was never drunk and grabs his arm, squeezing it to the point he lets go of me, and starts to sry to rip of Yang's arm. "Let go of me you bitch." she lets go. "Just let me flirt with my future girl!" "She doesn't belong to a piece of shit like you!" the dude gets angry and throws a punch, that Yang avoids easily.

"How many fight are you going to get into today." i ask, not expecting the answer. "As many as i have to!" Yang avoids this dudes punches until she punches him in the gut. He falls down, and Yang celebrates her win with, you guessed it, a drink. "Thank you for the save." "I might be drunk, but i'll kick someone's ass if i have to, to protect my princes." i laugh like i could be someone's princes.

Time went on, and we talked a bit more, Yang flirted a lot, but it got really late. "Heya, it's 11:26, we should head back." surprised that Yang said this i check my phone, it was 11:26. "Yeah, you ready to go?" "Yep, i'll just call the cab." We say bye to everyone, and head out.

i help Yang get in, she can act like she's sober, but can't walk like she's sober, how did she even win that fight? We get to our building and i wave to the landlord, they just roll their eyes. I get upstairs, and help Yang to bed. She grabs my wrist and pulls me onto the bed, and she just kind of hugs me.

"Yang, let go, i have to get to my apartment." She grumbles a little but lets go. I walk out the door, close and lock it. I turn to see my door with a piece of paper stuck to my door. "Eviction notice?! What the hell is the shit, i payed everything, might as well go talk to the landlord about it.

I walk downstairs and see them still at their desk, it's almost midnight. "Hey, i was wondering why i'm being evicted." "Well you see miss Belladonna, someone wants to move in, but we're full at the moment, so i'm kicking you out so they can move in." "What, but, i always make my payments on time!"

"Look, i really don't care, as far as i'm concerned, i'm just kicking out a pest, that's all your kind are, pests!" "What time was the note put on my door?" "10:00 pm. so you might want to get packing!" they laugh and i head back up. Today has to be the worst day of my life.

I walk into my apartment and pack the essentials, food, books ect. I'll have to call in tomorrow anyway, explain why i'm not coming in. Not how i want to spend my day tomorrow. Whatever, i need some sleep, then i can work.

~time skip~

Yang's POV

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ears, and a huge headache. I dizzily get up and Brush my teeth and hair, then walk out into the hall to greet Blake, and see if she can remind me of anything last night, last thing i remember was telling Blake all the stars were in her eyes. I see a note on her door. "Eviction notice?!" i knock on Blake's door.

she answers, "Hey Blake, what's going on, why are you getting evicted?" "The landlord said someone's moving in so they're getting rid of a pest." "You have anywhere else to live?" "I would move in with Sun and Neptune, but they're the reason my T.V.'s broken." "You could move in with me, i have to room, and i need to replace a lot of stuff so you can just just out your stuff in there."

she shakes her head. "No, i can't ask that of you-" "Your not asking, i'm offering. and it doesn't have to be permanent, it can be until you find a new place." "Are you sure your ok with this? I don't want to intrude in your personal life." "It's fine, if you need a place to live, i will be happy to help."

"Fine, if you say so., let me finish packing." "I'll help" she looked at me like i was crazy. "Like hell you will, you got into a fight last night, a and you drank, you need to rest." "I got into a fight?" "Yes, now go lay down in your apartment." "Sounds like a good idea, to bad i'm not going to listen."

i head into the kitchen and start packing her stuff. "Yang no. i don't want you to help." "Guess your out of luck." She lets out an annoyed sigh. "If you want to help, just pick what you want in your apartment." "Basically everything, but lets throw out the T.V. and keep the book shelf."

"Fast answer" "Really? Now let's get back to packing." "Please just go lay down in your apartment." "If i'm going to my apartment, i'm getting rid of the old couch, i've been to lazy to get a new one." "I can't stop you from doing work today, can i?" "Nope, now get packing."

We packed and packed but didn't get to far. "Did you ask anyone else if they could help?" "I asked Sun, but he can't, he's covering for me today. And well, Neptune isn't the most careful." I finished most of the kitchen, but still had a bit to go, I'll just have to work faster.

i keep packing and finish the kitchen, so i move into the living room. Blake was packing up her room. "I look at the couch, looks easy to disassemble. Cool, i'll worry about that later, for now, the rest of the books. As i'm packing i see a book the catches my eye.

"Ninjas Of Love" weird name, probably one of her romance books. I flip it open to the first page, nothing out of the ordinary, so I keep reading. I get to page 12 then remembered I'm packing, I can't take a break and read.

I put all the books in 2 boxes and look at the shelves. I can see where they get taken apart, but for now, I'll check on Blake. I knock on her bedroom door and it opens. "Hey, I packed up the kitchen and your books in the living room, want me to move stuff into my place?"

"Did you get rid of the stuff you want gone at your place?" "Well no, but I can do that right now." "Ok, just choose what you want go, I don't want to make you feel like you have to do this." "Blake, you worry to much. Though I am 100% getting rid of my couch."

She nods and closed the door, she is really focused on packing, or she's hiding something. Whatever, if she doesn't want to tell me, she doesn't have to.

I head to my apartment and open the door, glad it's clean. I go over to my couch and take it apart and head downstairs with part of it. "Getting a new couch today Yang?" The landlord asked. "Nope, someone's moving in with me."

I head back upstairs to get another piece and take it down. Then again with the last piece. Blake and I have similar types of couches so it can just go in the same place.

I head back to her apartment and do the same to her couch. After moving it into her apartment, I do the same with the bookshelves. I finish packing more stuff and bring the T.V. down and put it with my old couch.

I knock on the door again. "Hey Blake, I moved the couch and bookshelf, and books to my apartment." i hear a muffled "Ok!" she must still be packing. I pack up the rest, which is just the rug and coffee table.

If you walked in, you'd think someone was just moving in. I move more boxes into my apartment till there are no more. The place looked empty now, it's bothering me a little. i check the time, 12:46, lunch time!

i knock on Blake's door, she doesn't answer, "Blake? You ok?" "Y-yeah, i'm fine!". I walk to see Blake surrounded by boxes, and she was sitting on an empty bed, no sheets, nothing. "No, your not, i can tell when your lying" Her face was covered by her hair as she looked down at something.

she sniffles and says nothing. I walk over to her, and sit next to her on the bed. "Hey, what's up, is it the move or something else?". "i-it's, hart to explain." "Try me.". she takes a deep breath and sighs.

she hands me a letter with a weird rose symbol on it. what the heck is this all about, why is there a rose? "I was packing when i found this on my night stand." "What is it?" "A letter from my ex boyfriend, from when we dated." i look at the letter in my hand, opening it and read it.

"to my beloved Blake

we've been dating for 8 months now, and i need you to know this. I love you, plain and simple, and you can't leave me. No matter how far apart we are, i will always find a way to get back to you, and hold you once more. I will not hesitate to kill whatever is in my way, as long as we can be together again, i will do this all in the name of love. I promise, nothing will ever hurt you, as long as you're with me, and as long as i'm with you.

your soulmate -Adam"

I look at the words, and read over them again and again. "This dude is just creepy. When you read it, you can see all the creepiness, he literally said, "You can't leave me" just, i want to punch this dude in the fucking face." Blake laughed, moving her hair out of her face. "Be my guest, i just, when i was younger, and thought i loved him.."

She was shaking a bit, "I thought this was romantic, i don't know why, but i did." "Blake, why did this make you cry?" "He was a scumbag, he loved to abuse me, like I was his personal punching bag. He would get drunk and hurt me, and he tried stuff.". That's IT, THAT LITTLE BITCH IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE BY MY HANDS!!

Blake looks up at me and sees my eyes. "Yang it's fine, really, i'm far away from him now, and with you around, i don't think he can ever get to me without dying first." i put an arm around Blake, and hug her a bit. "Yeah, your probably right, if i saw him, i'd probably just become a human fireball again, and kill him."

Blake laughed a bit, Gods i love that laugh, it's so cute. "Hey, it's about time for a lunch break, lets go and grab a bite to eat." i say, a happy tone to my voice, even if my eyes where still red. I get up and extend my hand, Blake wipes her eyes, and takes my hand with the other. "We still have a lot to pack, are you sure?"

I open the door, and show her the now 100% empty living room, and kitchen. "You did most of the packing in both so i really didn't do much." i say smiling. She sighs, "Your not allowed to help for the rest of the day, Yang." "Why? All i did was pack!" "You moved the couch and bookshelf into your apartment without help!"

I cross my arms, "And if i refuse to not help?" "I'll make you stop." i lean into her face a bit, and put my hands on my hips, Blake doesn't flinch. "How will you of all people stop me?" next thing I know, she's not even in front of me anymore. I drop my hands, and stand straight up, where the hell did she go?

I feel a tap on my shoulder, i turn around to see Blake. "What the..How the..When the..How did you do that?!" "I'm fast, you know this." Jeez, first the sandwich thing, now this. "How's speed going to help you?" "I'm part cat Yang, think about that." with a wink, she walked out. Holy shit, this girl is just making me gayer by the second.

Good evening/morning everybody! I hope you're enjoying the book, i do honestly work really hard on these, and i really want them to be good, this isn't my most popular book, If you want to go see that, you can head over to my profile and look at my works. At this moment in time, it is "A beastand a Beauty" So if you do like these pleas feel free to look at my other stuff. Thank You, so much for the support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 65 17
(What happens if the story of RWBY is slightly modified?) 15 year old Ruby has been accorded a scholarship to beacon. She will meet new friends, form...
43.2K 1.3K 15
Blake is a simple girl, leading a fairly normal life, working at a cafe. But she has a few problems of her own but one day she had to deal with an in...
10.5K 186 11
Gabi finds herself housing with the RWBY gang after losing her team mates and apartment. She befriends the girls and ends up finding love, but also f...
Meant to Be By Ky

Fanfiction

12.2K 340 23
Blake Belladonna, a girl of mystery and always sticking her nose in a book. Yang Xiao Long, a girl always seeking a thrill rush, wicked outgoing, and...