Someone like me / Lee Donghyu...

By AmbivertRobot

Just a love story about our boy Lee Donghuck Heres a little preview: "You know i really went crazy, after an... More

Introduction
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
30th
31st
32nd
33rd
34th
35th
36th
37th
38th
39th
40th
41st
42nd
43rd
44th
45th
46th
47th
48th
49th
50th
51st
52nd
53rd
54th
55th
56th
57th
58th
59th
60th
Ending scene
ANNOUNCEMENT
BONUS CHAPTER
MARK LEE
Surprise Happy Haechan Day!

29th

1.2K 52 10
By AmbivertRobot

Park Mina

We were waiting for our turn. We changed masks since we have a different masks for the performance.

"Dont get nervous just relax and have fun." Lucas said holding my hand.

Finally we were called up. We made or way in the center floor. We bowed and curtsy and the music started. I tried to think positive because after all that practice and hard work this is the day and i would receive a passing grade in return which is awesome.

Lucas and i were smiling happily i could say im having fun.

"I think im gonna miss having fun with you." Lucas said while spinning me around.

"We could still have fun." I replied.

"Youre not too bad mina. Now dont forget to swing." He instructed.

Lucas and i were just chilling and talking while dancing we memorised the steps so much that we dont have to listen to the song.

"See you in a sec." lucas then passed me to dowoon.

"Hey dowoon." I talked to him he smiled.

"So sohyun went with jeno huh?" He asked i nodded.

"Well tell her she looked very pretty tonight like you."

"Thanks." Then he passed me to sanha.

"well if it isnt mina. Save a dance for me will ya?" Sanha smiled.

"I will. So who are you with?"

"Tzuyu." He answered.

"Ooh nice you look good together youre both tall."

"Thanks. You look good with the two." I laughed as he passed me to haechan.

"Hey." I smiled.

"You look beautiful mina." Haechan said as he stared at me. I suddenly felt my heart beating fast. I was speechless this is wrong he's with sunhye mina stop it.

"You were all talk when you were with them you seem to be unfair again." Haechan said.

"Sorry. You look good too haechan." I replied.

"Talk to you later okay?" He spun me back to sanha.

We were finally finished. Im glad this is over.  I said good bye to lucas. We went back to our table.

We all sat down and took off our masks.

"You guys were great!" Sohyun cheered.

"Thanks." We replied.

The performances of waltz were done. It was time for us to eat.

We were all eating and enjoying the night as the music echoed in the whole floor.

"Mina dont forget were your first dance okay?" Jisung said.

"And last." Chenle added.

"How could both of you be her first when there's two of you." Renjun asked.

"We will share the 1st dance." Chenle laughed.

"Thats absurd." Renjun replied.

"And your her last dance to? Arent you being possessive with mina?" Mark laughed.

"Mina agreed so its fine." Jisung defended.

"Enough about me. By the way sohyun, dowoon told me you look really pretty tonight."

"He said that?"

"Yeah he did, he looks a little bit upset you went with jeno."

"He should be. Youre not allowed to dance with anyone." Jeno snaked his arms around sohyun.

"Youre so boring jeno its just a dance." Sohyun replied.

"If it makes you feel uncomfortable you could just dance with them even if shes dancing with someone." Mark joked.

"Yeah just tag along making it a trio dance." Renjun laughed.

"Thats not a bad idea." Jeno gave them a thumbs up.

"Mina save me please." Sohyun looked at me.

"Just give her a 10 second dance with them." I laughed.

"No way thats too long how bout a five seconds?" Jeno replied.

"Five seconds but the count down starts when she gets up." Haechan butted in.

We all laughed, sohyun is quite popular but im sure jeno will allow her to dance with someone else.

..........................................

Choi sohyun

"The dance floor is now open feel free to ask the hands of the person you seek to have this night. The voting for king and queen of the night is also starting. Have a Good Night." The host announced the students started to buzz around and some of them already went to the dance floor.

"Ill vote for the both of us" jeno said as he wrote down our names.

"Okay then, ill vote for mina and hmmmm who should i put her with?"

"Its fine i guess since you'll be the only one voting for me." Mina replied.

I wrote mina down with jisung since i dont have any other choice.

"Jeno, should we change the bet? Mina's first dance would be the two." I whispered to jeno.

"Youre really serious about this. Then lets change it to last dance then." I nodded

"Can i have this dance?" Chenle stood up.

"Yes you may." Mina stood up.

"Yah chenle dont take too long just till the 1st chorus okay?" Jisung said.

"Shall we dance too?" Jeno asked me and i nodded.

I stopped.

"Dude stop sitting around and ask some girls to dance with you guys." I said to the 3.

"We dont ask girls, girls asks us." Renjun said. Mark gave him a high five.

"Gross. See you in a bit." We left and went to the dance floor.

...........................................

Bae Sunhye

Haechan wouldnt talk to me. I guess he's mad.

"Arent you two going to dance?" Renjun asked.

"Go and dance we'll watch your things for you." Mark signalled haechan, i guess he still listens to mark.

He sighed and took my hand.

We were in the dance floor. Mina was now dancing with jisung. And sohyun wasnt far from us.

"Haechan."

"Sunhye. Look im sorry." Haechan said looking at me.

"No. I should be the one saying that. I hurt you in the past and i regretted it, i know its unfair since i was the one who broke it off but i realized it way too late im sorry."

"I forgive you sunhye but im sorry." He said as he looked away from me

"All im asking is a second chance."

"Sunhye im sorry but i dont feel that way anymore."

"Oh."

"I didnt want to mislead you but im just doing this for old times sake." He smiled.

"She's lucky." I said as i looked at her.

"Who?" He asked

"The girl that stole your heart." I smiled.

He just smiled at me.

"Well im letting you go after this. So can i have one last hug?" I asked shamelessly.

He hugged me tight.

"I hope for your happiness sunhye, i mean it."

"Thanks haechan. Lets finish the song?" He nodded and finally gave me a genuine smile.

I smiled at mina and she smiled back. You are one lucky girl mina.

..........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 13.1K 63
Where in a mysterious girl shows her affection for Donghyuck through posting Sticky Notes on his locker.
3.3K 301 41
Hendery has a plan. Elaborate plans of leaving his throne in a feat none have done in his nation, his kingdom, and his continent. What he didn't plan...
530K 2K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
176K 8.2K 56
"Losing is never an option for me." Mark Lee, the famous student from class 3-A in Neo High. A classified assassin, but most of all, he's player 1. ...