It All Fell Down | A Marauder...

By episkeyyy

When life is constantly changing with a raging war destroying your world, being a teenager doesn't seem as im... More

[CAST]
[Trailer]
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
The End: Marlene McKinnon
The End: Charlotte Riggs
The End: James and Lily Potter
The End: Peter Pettigrew and Sirius Black
The End: Remus Lupin
Epilogue
[Afterword]

[Foreword]

4.5K 63 11
By episkeyyy

Rights

All rights remain to author J.K. Rowling. I created a few characters such as Charlotte and Jacob; however, all original Harry Potter characters and concepts are not mine.

Warning

This book is darker than others that I have written. There is talk of depression, anxiety, death, and other difficult topics. If you are triggered by such things, I am warning you now– proceed with caution or do not read at all. I value your mental health more than the number of reads on my book.

Note

I tried to keep as true as I could to the books and history of Harry Potter. (If I changed something, it was on purpose or for the sake of the story, so just trust me.) This book will take a completely different path than my past two (Ephemeral and Limerence). I wanted a fresh take, and it has been years since I wrote those, so I have different tastes and ideas. I hope you enjoy it.

Also, please do not take my writing of a Harry Potter fanfiction as agreeance with J.K. Rowlings' homophobic and transphobic views. I am a proud alley of the LGBTQ+ community, and her views disappointed me as I had looked up to her since I was little. This is a safe space for ALL people; no hate of any kind will ever be tolerated in my comments. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 576 13
"I don't know what you're all upset about Lily," Marlene said carefully, "This whole dance was your idea. You did know that dances require dates, rig...
2K 130 25
James has started his seventh year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as head boy at least. The only thing that hasn't changed- his enormo...
Marlene By Em

Fanfiction

40.7K 1.5K 41
Book 2 in the Generations Series. '"So if we're harbouring criminals, then I'd quite like to know their names," Marlene looked between the two boys. ...
36.2K 1.2K 36
"I have a more personal question," she ignored his arrogance. Watching him had sparked a new interest that seemed to overpower any interest she had i...