Sooner or Later...You Won't R...

By bettyboo125bo

Isyss Dulay has been bestfriends and next door neighbors with Courtney King all her life. But along with Cour... More

Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me (story preview)
SOL...YWRM [Ch. 2]
SOL...YWRM [Ch. 3]
SOL...YWRM [Ch. 4]
SOL...YWRM [Ch. 5]
SOL...YWRM [Ch. 6]
SOL...YWRM [Ch. 7]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 8]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 9]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 10]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 11]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 12]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 13]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 14]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 15]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 16]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 17]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 19]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 20]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 21]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 22]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 23]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 24]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 25]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 26]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 27]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 28]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 29]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 30]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 31]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 32]
SOL...YWRM [Ch. 33]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 34]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 35]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 37]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 38]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 39]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 40]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 41]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 42]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 43]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 44]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 45]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 46]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 47] REUPLOADED
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Final Chapter]
Sooner or Later...YWRM [*BONUS* Ch.47-Quentin&CoryConvo]
It's NOW on AMAZON!!

Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 18]

261K 3.7K 717
By bettyboo125bo

Sooner or Later... You Won't Resist Me

Previously: "Hey, I'm T.J.," he announced. I took his hand and announced myself, although he already knows my name. "So T.J., are you going to the car wash after school?" I asked, trying to change the topic. T.J. nodded his head. "I have to; I'm in the Mechanics class. Are you?" He asked, facing me. "Yeah, you'll definitely see me there," I answered back with a smile.

Chapter 18

After being whistled and flirted with by basically every teenager with a penis at school, I finally made my way home to get ready for the car wash. My parents weren't home so I was greeted by silence and emptiness when I opened the front door.

I went to my room and straight to my closet. It wasn't hard to choose a bathing suit to wear, seeing that I only have two. I have a light pink bikini that has a see through shirt to go with it...yes, it's very plain. My other bikini is a designer that my Aunt mailed to me from Paris. Did I mention she's a fashion designer in Paris, and she's always sending me her latest design...for free?

Anyway, this certain bikini is brown and has a yarn texture to it. It's more for fashion than actually swimming, but I don't care. I've already decided to wear it. I quickly change into it, putting on a pair of rugged jean shorts that stopped mid-thigh.

I soon heard voices coming from downstairs. What the...? My parents aren't here. I then threw on a thin loose shirt and cautiously went to the top of the staircase. As soon as I was closer I knew who it was; Courtney and Quentin. They were laughing and talking when I walked down.

Quentin was stretched out on the couch while Courtney was sitting in a chair. I noticed she was wearing a yellow bikini top and shorts.

"It's good to see to you out and about," I greet her as I pushed Quentin's legs off the couch so I can sit. Courtney wasn't in school today due to her hangover.

"So I heard about your announcement this morning," she stated, making quotation marks with her fingers when she said announcement. I groaned and buried my face in my hands.

"Let's not talk about that. I've already had enough during school," I suggested. I could tell Courtney wanted to say more, but thankfully she didn't.

"So, Cory tells me you have a boyfriend that you didn't tell me or Quentin about," Courtney started again, crossing her arms under her chest.

What? I don't have a boyfriend. "What are you talking about? I don't have a boyfriend," I repeated out loud.

Courtney and Quentin exchanged looks. "Cory told us you're dating a total jackass or something-"

"Total jack....?" I thought for a moment. Total Jacka*s...T and J. "Oh! His name is T.J.," I corrected while cutting Quentin off.

"Who is he? Is he hot? Is he do-able?" Courtney asked excited.

"Hello," Quentin raised his hand to show his presence. "Save this conversation for when I'm not around, please," he suggested.

"Well, he's not my boyfriend, and can you tell Cory that his name is Tee-Jay," I pronounced it. Quentin laughed, probably thinking of what Cory had called him.

"T.J. huh? Is that a nickname or...." Courtney trailed off, hoping for me to finish. I shook my head.

"Nope, he said that's his actual name. T.J. Jordan," I explained.

Courtney nodded her head once before responding with, "Wow, his parents must have put a lot of thought in his name. I mean, out of all twenty six letters, they choose T and J--"

"Ugh! You sound like your brother!" I cut her off and Quentin starts laughing. Seriously, this twin thing is so creepy. She was saying the exact thing that Cory had said earlier. She even had the same mock interest and sarcasm that he had used. She even put emphasis on 'T' and 'J', just like he did. Talk about déjà vu.

"Okay! Not that this isn't fun, but I'd love to see some other girls in bikinis as well. So let's get a move on!" Quentin announced as he stood up. He started clapping his hands as he was rushing us out of the front door.

We take my car and head back to school, when we get there, there's a line of cars at the entrance of the school's parking lot. I found empty spot and park my car. The three of us start walking into the crowd of students washing cars. Some guys had their shirts off with basketball shirts on while most girls wore daisy dukes with bikinis on top.

We continue walking until we find Principle Prairie. He was sitting at a table where the money was being held in a box. He greeted us and thanked us for coming. He then gave us three buckets and sponges and told us to pick a car. I looked around the lot until I came across the perfect car. A smile came across my face. "Come on guys!" I yelled as I lead them towards the car.

When we were at the car, they shook their heads viciously. "No!" they both protested at the same time as they looked in disgust at the car. It was a 2010 Hummer. I can't tell you what color it is because it's completely covered in dirt. Even the windows were covered in dirt. This is perfect! It'll be so much fun to see it go from completely dirty to squeaky clean!

"Come on! It'll be fun!" I try to convince them.

"Yeah babe, it'll be fun," Brent Daniels had come up behind Courtney and wrapped his arms around her waist. Courtney smiled brightly and nodded her head.

"Well hell, I would've did that if that's all it takes to persuade you!" I joked causing her to blush so she through her bucket water on me.

I didn't have time to react so my shirt and hair was completely soaked as I gasped. Quentin started laughing uncontrollably at my dismay. "What are you laughing at?" I asked him before throwing my bucket of water all over him. Now his t-shirt was soaked as he gasped for air. Haha, got him with his mouth open.

"WATER FIGHT!" someone yelled and before I knew what was happening, water was splashing everywhere.

Brent Daniels had grabbed one of the water hoses and began spraying Courtney. Quentin had taken off his shirt as he poured his water on some people that were attacking him. I just stood out of harm's way and laughed; which I shouldn't have because Quentin heard.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked, mocking what I said to him earlier. He started walking towards me with a devious smile on his face. I shook my head and ran around the Hummer, only to find him on the other side. I screamed with excitement as I tried to run away, but he grabbed me around my waist, lifted me in the air, and walked me over to where the water fight was happening.

"Brent!" Quentin yelled. Oh...hell no!

"No!" I protested, but I was too late. Quentin put me back on the ground, but kept his grip on me and held me in place. Then Brent Daniels pointing the hose to me and began spraying me. "AHHH! COURTNEY!" I screamed for help.

I saw Courtney start wrestling with Brent Daniels for the hose. She tackled him to the ground, grabbed the hose from him, and began spraying him. I wiggled out of Quentin's grasp and grabbed the nearest bucket of water, and poured it on him. He dodged out of the way, but some still got on his shorts. I laughed at the display infront of me.

Quentin was standing with his hands on his hips. He eyes were closed as he breathed in and out. When he reopened his eyes, they were devious again. He started stalking towards me until the principle saved me. "Okay, let's get back to washing the cars people!" he shouted over us all.

Every listened obediently and went back to having fun and washing cars. I turned back to the Hummer; time to turn a pile of crap into a masterpiece. Courtney began spraying down the dirt with the hose as we all had a side of the car. I began soaping up the hood of the car, Quentin had the passenger's side, Courtney had the driver's side, and Brent Daniels had the back.

I took off my thin, now completely soaked t-shirt before I started rotating the sponge in circles over the hood. "Why do I get the feeling that you picked this car?" a voice from behind me asked, although it sounded like a statement. I didn't have to turn around to know it was Cory.

"Because only the coolest of person would pick the coolest of cars," I complimented myself. "What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be receiving a blow job or something," I continued as he came up next to me. I turned to face him. He was topless with a pair of gray basketball shorts on.

I tried not to stare at his perfectly sculpted abs and other very visible muscles, but come on! I'm a teenage girl for christ sake! He laughed, noticing my insult. "First of all, ouch, words hurt. And secondly, I'm here to help. See," he held up a yellow sponge that resembled mine, the only difference is that his is completely dry.

I snorted. "Help with what? Advertising the sponges?" I laughed. Someone must've blackmailed Cory to come help, because there's no way he'd be here on his own free will. Cory's not really the first person to volunteer to help someone outside his family and friends, so it's strange that he's here helping wash total strangers cars.

"No smartass, I'm drying the cars," he corrected.

"Cory? What are you doing here?" Courtney came from around the car towards where Cory and I were standing, Brent Daniels following behind. See, Courtney sees how strange Cory's presence here is.

"I came to help," Cory said with a smile.

"With what? Attracting more business?" Courtney asked skeptically.

Cory shook his head and laughed. "What's up Cory? What are you doing here?" Quentin asked as he came from his side of the car. Cory held up his sponge.

"I'm helping," He explained again.

"With what? Distracting females from washing cars?" Quentin asked as he motioned to the girls around us. They all had stopped washing cars and began giggling and flirting towards Cory, although some were looking at Quentin also.

Cory threw his arms up in annoyance and made an over dramatic sigh. "Can't I come and help just because I want to?!" he protested.

Quentin, Courtney, and I looked at each other before saying at the same time, "No!" We all started laughing afterwards as Cory shook his head is disapproval, although I could see the smile on his face as he held his head down.

"Isyss, you came!" T.J. came walking towards me with a smile on his face. I automatically smiled back.

"I told you I would," I remind him when he was standing infront of me. He looked me over.

"You participated in that water fight, I can see," he said when he's eyes met mine.

I nodded my head. We stood there looking at each other until someone clear their throat. I turned to my friends, excluding Cory, and Courtney widen her eyes, gesturing introductions. "Oh! T.J., this is Courtney, my best friend; Quentin, my other best friend; Brent Daniels, Courtney's boyfriend; and you've already met Cory," I announced, pointing to whoever I was referring to at the time. "Everyone, this is T.J.," I finished. They all greeted each other.

T.J. looked from Cory to Courtney. "Wow, so you guys are twins?" T.J., he seemed fascinated and interested.

"Yes," Courtney and Cory said at the same time.

"Wow, you guys say the exact same thing at the exact same time too?" he asked them.

"Not always," they both say at the same time while shaking their heads. I used to hate when they did that. I still remember the very first time I met them. See, I wasn't able to tell them apart back then because they use to have the same haircuts; ear length. They always screwed with me. Like one time I'd knock on the door and one of them would answer. I'd think it's one when it's really the other, and they'd always pretend to be the other.

Now I know what you're thinking, their clothes should've given them away. Well, back then, Courtney use to dress tomboyish, but once we hit middle school she became the girly girl she is today.

Anyway, T.J. seemed really intrigued by the fact that they were twins. "I've always been fascinated by twins, so sorry if I'm acting weird," he apologized sheepishly.

"It's fine. We're use to it," Courtney and Cory say at the same time again.

T.J. turned to me. "I was planning on going to the gym after this, but after that I was going to get some lunch, do you wanna join me?" he asked.

"Maybe I could join at the gym," I flirted with my best smile, forgetting the others are listening.

"Would you?" he asked, although it sounded like a statement as he stared into my eyes. Before I could answer, Courtney and Cory answered at the same time.

"Yes!" Courtney yelled.

"No," Cory muttered.

I snapped my head towards Cory and gave him a 'what the hell?' look. He just shook his head, as if telling me to say no. What the hell? Why would I say no to spending an afternoon watching a very hot, attractive, great bodied guy work out? What sane woman would do that?

Courtney shot her brother a 'shut up' look. Quentin was....where'd he go? I noticed him off in the distance flirting with some girl. When did he leave? Brent Daniels had gone back to washing the Hummer. T.J. looked from Cory to me, he seemed confused. "Is that a yes...or a no?" he asked me, confusion filling his voice.

"It's a no, man," Cory answered when I opened my mouth to say yes. What the hell is his problem?

"Oh...kay," T.J. answered, unsure.

"How about I call you later with my answer?" I suggested with an apologetic grin. He seemed to have brightened back up at the mention of me calling him. He nodded his head and we exchanged phones, putting our number in each other's.

T.J. walked back to the car he was on after our saying he'll talk to me later. I turned to face Cory, at the same time, Courtney walked over to join Brent Daniels in washing the Hummer. I put my hands on my hips and put my weight my on left foot. "What the hell was that?" I hissed, not trying to hide my anger.

Cory looked around like he was clueless to what I'm talking about. "What was what?" he asked, pretending like he didn't know.

"You know what I'm talking about," I pressed.

He shook his head. "Care to elaborate," he stated with amusement in his eyes. I narrowed my eyes. Why is he being such a jerk?

"Don't play dumb, Cory. Who the hell do you think you are saying what I will and will not be doing?" I asked him, trying to keep my raising voice to a minimum.

But Cory thought it as humorous. I stood there shooting daggers at him with my eyes until he got his seven chuckles out of the way. "God, you are so gullible!" he exclaimed. I crossed my arms under my chest.

"Care to elaborate?" I repeated what he just said to me. Cory looked at me a moment, he must've realized how pissed off I was because he sobered up quickly.

"He only mentioned the gym so you can know he works out, and he was hoping for you to agree to meet him there so he can see you work out. It's all part of his plan," he stated as if bored by the thought.

"Oh! You mean the plan where he only talks to me so he can have sex me?" I say with mock excitement. Cory nodded his head smile; as if happy I'm finally understanding. "Well newsflash Cory. Not every guy is like you, alright. Not every guy wants only one thing from a girl. Okay, not every freaking guy only uses girls for sex...like you!" I bellow loudly. But due to the never-ending noises, my outburst didn't draw that much attention.

Cory held up his hands in surrender. "Hey, don't go playing the blame game just because Treadmill Jogger only wants to bed you," he says with a chuckle. It's pissing me off more because he's not taking this argument as seriously as I am.

"Ahora lo entiendo [I get it now]! You're a psychic! Well, how much do I owe you for your useless session? Because no matter what you say, I'm gonna meet up with T.J.," I asked harshly.

Cory chuckled...again. "Yeah, I don't think so," he finished. I narrowed my eyes at him and tilted my head a little. Why is he being so stubborn and protective all of a sudden? I'm not his sister so there's no need in trying to play big brother on me.

"Well, lucky for you, it doesn't matter what you think," I retort back, putting emphasis on the word think. We stood there starring at each other for a while.

"We'll see," he says with a smirk on his face as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"You are the most selfish, inconsiderate, nosey asshole I've ever met. Have you even stopped to think that maybe I like T.J.?" I asked.

"Well--"

"No, you didn't. God, no wonder Madison tried to kill--" I stopped myself before I finished. Oh no. Please tell me I didn't say that out loud. I was thinking it, and it just came out. I quickly covered my mouth with my hands and looked at Cory with wide eyes.

His smirk was gone. The amusement that was once in his eyes were gone, leaving behind nothing but pure rage and anger. At first, he seemed shocked, but that changed quickly. No no no no no! I didn't mean to say that. "Cory, I'm so sorry. I--" I was cut off when he turned and began walking away.

I grabbed hold of his forearm. "Cory, seriously I didn't mean to--" I tried again, this time cut off by the pure hatred that filled his eyes as he turned to face me. He locked his jaws, something he does when he's inching to throw a punch. See, him and Courtney do different things when they are angry. Courtney starts tapping her fingers lightly against her thigh when she's in fight mode, while Cory locks his jaws.

Without hesitation, I quickly let go of his arm. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not scared of Cory, I just know him well enough to know when to shut up. "Cory?" I hear Courtney say as she walked up to us, but Cory soon stalked away, his fist clutched.

Courtney began going after her brother but I pulled her back. "Let me," I insist before following behind Cory.

He was headed towards his car. As soon as he got in and started it, I quickly hoped into the passenger's seat. I heard him take a deep breath. God, why did I even bring up Madison's name? I don't even know the whole story yet I just threw it all in his face. "Cory, look. I'm sorry for bringing her--"

"Get the f*ck out of my car," he cut me off. The coldness in his voice caught me completely off guard. I had to blink to make sure I wasn't imagining things. His eyes were locked on mine and if looks could kill, I'd be dead right now. I honestly didn't know what to say after he said that to me, so I just obeyed and got out of his car.

As soon as I shut the door, he drove away angrily. The guilt flushed over me. How could I be so stupid?! I mean yeah, he was being a complete jerk earlier, but did I really have to bring her name up? Did I really have to scoop that low just to make him mad? And now he's pissed...at me. Remember when I said you don't want to be on Cory's bad side, yeah well, I wasn't over-exaggerating...

[AN: Okay, let me be honest. I'm a little nervous about this chapter, because it's gonna have you feeling either one or two ways. Either you're gonna hate Cory or hate Isyss, just don't hate the story. And sorry there's isn't any 'playing' in this. This chapter is just a set up for the plot. But you guys should know me buy know, I can't go more than two chapters without having Isyss and Cory play more of their 'game'..so keep that in mind....soooooo...what do you think of...

T.J...Cory.....Isyss.....hell, Quentin...hehe]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 72.3K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...
11.9K 482 58
There are three things Kaitlin should know: 1. Do NOT test the new bad boy 2. Do NOT keep in contact with the bad boy 3. And Do NOT and I repeat DO...
102K 1.3K 26
"You make me weak. You make me mad, you make me crazy." he breathes, staring me in my eyes. "What am I saying.." he chuckles and stares at my twiddli...
10 0 7
Julie wasn't popular in school. Then one day the popular guy, Ryder, talked to her. They started dating. They are happy. Julie just didn't know why R...