Killing Addict (IzuOcha Fanfi...

By daebinnie

Uraraka Ochako was a social outcast. No friends, no family but just all by herself in her shabby apartment. H... More

Sneak Peek
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Introduction

3.5K 118 199
By daebinnie

Introduction

She was an eerie person. No words can describe how strange and peculiar she was. The way she act, walk, talk and looked like. Her appearance seemed rather awful and disgusting to see.

No human wants to be with her.

Uraraka Ochako. An uncanny loner who no one wants to speak to or be friends with. Her family died due to murder and her only best friend went missing, saying that she was killed as well.

She was all alone.

She had very long, frizzy and dried brown hair. It looked like she hadn't combed it in years. She always covers her face with it all the time. Her clothes was something that wasn't so presentable. She always wear dark and dull clothes which was painful to the eyes.

Always with her grey, raggy sweater and baggy grey pants. She looked like someone who came from a mental hospital and got lost in school. She wasn't in anyone's liking from there.

Every time she enters school, she can always feel eyes on her. The eyes which were judging her. She was aware and got used to it already after a few months. Now, it's been years since this has been going on.

She still goes to school for the sake of the completion of highschool so that she could get a job and earn some money. To herself only, she was just a normal person who just wanted to finish school and achieve some stuffs like the rest of these guys.

She does work part time every night at a convenient store. At least there was someone working with her. He was an adult and was the nicest person she had ever met. Only if he was younger, he could be the only one who could be her friend at school.

He was a grown-up and was very kind enough to accept Ochako with her weird appearance. He treated her like a good person.

The name was Iida Tenya. A married man who worked as a manager in the convenient store where Ochako was working.

Basically, he was the only person that Ochako would talk to. If only he wasn't married, maybe he would've been the one. But the age gap too was too big.

She was just a 16-year old girl while he was in his 30s. So she sees him as an older brother.

Strange things had happened lately in town. There had been a large number of cases like murder, kidnappings, missing people, and many serious matters.

It includes her parents. Her parents were away for work but they both unfortunately got involved in a massacre incident.

That day was the deadliest and fatal case that occured in town 2 years ago. It had taken place in a specific building running a company in it. Over 200 people died, especially the ones who were working in there. They were caught as hostages but they all didn't managed to survive and got killed in the end.

Ochako was still a young girl back then that she didn't understand the situation. But she only knew that her parents were dead and that's what made her go crazy and paranoid when it comes to people.

That's what made people not like her attitude along with her appearance.

She was alone and no one supported her. She had no contact with the family and no one bothered to help her at all. Her grandma was the one who took care of her but suddenly left without notice so she stayed in that same apartment where they live together all alone.

Her life was a mess.

She had a best friend as well before that. Unfortunately, a case has occured that she had gone missing and never returned anymore from the parents. She was her only friend and now she was alone.

Who could be with her now?

•••

She entered the school campus, with her again disgusting aura and appearance was very eye catching and was painful to see. She ignored everyone's judgemental behaviour towards her and ill intentions.

Going to her locker, she then realized the people's eyes on her were worst than usual. Some were giggling at her and some were taking out their phones from their bags. She almost got the idea that something is bound to happen soon. Something horrible actually.

She gulped her fear and opened her locker door really slowly. But out of nowhere, something bursted out inside. Something like pie. It smashed in her face and made a total mess on the spot.

Ochako flinched as the pie went to her face and she gave out a scream. She walked back, with pie cream all over her face, hair and body.

But all she received in return from the students, were laughters. Laughing at the embarrassing image infront on them in the middle of the corridor.

They all just laughed. No one dared to help out. No one cared. That's how bad they treated her. It was truly messed up and devastating and pitiful to see.

All of a sudden, a certain female student stood infront of her with the loudest laugh with two other girls at the back of her.

Of course it had to be her.

Her true enemy that always targeted Ochako to make fun of her.

Toga Himiko stood there wearing the biggest smile and giving out the biggest laughter. She was of course who planned all this. Every once in a while, she would always do something horrible to Ochako infront of the school.

"Good morning, Uraraka~" She sang. "Hope you're finally awake."

Ochako furrowed her brows and tried to wipe off the cream from her face.

She continued to talk. "You should thank me. For once, you could actually have a reason to shower now."

A tear came out of Ochako's eye. It's a good thing the cream was hiding it so she tried her best to control it.

"There's a sink in the toilet, you know. You should use that."

The students had all their phones, videoing her with laughing at the background. She looked around, feeling completely embarrassed. This was awfully humiliating. She hated it. She hated everything. She hated everyone here.

But she just must not care.

"Shut up." She muttered.

She then took a step back and ran her way to the toilet. Running through the crowd was the toughest part after getting humiliated infront of them.

She could hear them bad-mouthing things about her after seeing that.

"Oh! She's actually going to shower in the sink, guys!" She laughed even louder which made the whole crowd joined in.

She entered the washroom and immediately washed off the cream out of her face.

With the mixture of the tap water, cream and tears. She started to sob as she washed it off. The wails in the room echoing in her ears seemed awfully pathetic. It was hard and annoying now.

How is she going to live her life like this?

"Uraraka~" Toga entered the washroom and saw Ochako just finished washing everything off. "Done showering?"

Ochako breathed in and out heavily, feeling the anger gushing in her guts. "What the hell do you want from me?"

"Oh? Using big languages on me, baby girl?" She crossed her arms at her.

Ochako gave her a death glare and wiped her face with a towel.

Toga continued to stare at her and her attire. She cringed, seeing her awful appearance. "Why do you dress like that? You look like our dustbin outside of school."

She continued to ignore as she dried her face and hair along with her clothes. Toga clicked her tongue at her due to her ignoring her.

She smiled after that. "I guess you could be in good use, then."

After that, the two girls entered the washroom, carrying a big, black plastic bag. Ochako saw through the reflection of the mirror and widened her eyes.

She then turned around. "No! Please stop!"

Her back met the wall as she watched the two girls pouring the rubbish from the plastic bag all over her. "No!" She screamed.

But she couldn't escape it. It was all done.

"There! At least that's an improvement for an ugly bitch like you." Toga laughed out loud.

Ochako couldn't take it. All these years of being treated like this was going too far. She can't take it.

She started crying on the spot.

"Oh... What are you going to do? Call your parents?" Toga pouted at her. "Well, too bad, since they're dead!"

She laughed in her face, even louder. That girl was insane. "I think you should kill yourself so that you can meet them, weakling."

She continued, going closer to her face. "Well, I don't mind if I could kill you." She whispered lowly next to her ear.

It made Ochako shivered in fear as her eyes were full of horror, looking straight into Toga's.

Ochako had it. She had enough. This was too much.

She then ran out of the bathroom as she made it out of school. The students saw her with her disgusting body full of garbage as she ran off. They continued to laugh.

Laughing at her.

They were all evil.

Ochako just wanted a normal life.

Where did she go wrong?

-

-

-

"Thank you, sir. Please come again."

Ochako said to the customer as she gave him his purchase.

"Alright, that's all for today. Thanks again, Uraraka."

Iida said next to her. Ochako took a glimpse of the time.

It was 11.30 p.m.

The store will be closed.

Ochako sighed and took off the uniform cap off her head. "Thank you." She spoke.

"Hey, what's with the long face?"

Ochako widened her eyes and fidgeted her hands at him. "N-No! Nothing's wrong." She laughed.

"You sure? You look awful than usual. Did something happened?"

"It's nothing. Just something at school again."

He saddened his brows. "Do you want a day off? I will allow that."

"No! It's really fine. This job is actually more fun than school."

Iida couldn't stop worrying. Her face looked more dead than before. She looked like a mess.

But then the bell on the door rang.

"Ah, wait. We have one more customer," Iida told. "Let's just make this the last."

She sighed again and placed the cap back on her head. "Welcome to se-" She gasped when she saw the face of the customer.

She then hid in the counter by squatting down. "Oh no! He's here!?"

"Who? Him? Who is he?"

She pulled Iida's collar to hide with her as well. She then whispered to him. "He's the mailman I was talking about!"

"The mailman you have a crush on? That's him?" He peeked a little at him.

"No! Don't look at him!" He pulled his collar again down. "What should I do?!"

Iida chuckled at her. "Say hi?"

"B-But I look disgusting..."

"No, you don't. You're beautiful in the inside and that's all that matters."

"Wow, that's so cringey I could actually smell it."

"I'm just trying to help?"

Ochako sighed at him.

"Excuse me. Is there anyone here?"

She widened her eyes and panicked. "What should I do?!"

Iida then pushed her up. "Just act normal!"

Ochako stood there infront him.

There appeared the both of them making clear eye contact with each other.

The mailman had green hair and cute little freckles on his cheeks. He was still wearing his blue uniform and had a big bag on his back.

"Oh! It's you!" The mailman spoke.

Ochako began to sweat with a hint of blush spreading all over her face. "U-Uh, yeah."

"You work here? I didn't know that."

She nodded again. Iida gave her a nudge on the leg. She looked down and saw him mouthing something.

"Ask him his name."

Ochako shook her head immediately.

"I-Is someone there?" The mailman asked.

"N-No! No one is there." She spoke. "T-That will be $4.90."

He then gave her a $5 note as she gave the change to him back.

"Thanks, U...raraka... Ocha...ko." He said as he read the badge on her shirt.

She bulged her eyes when she heard him said her name. "A-Ah! Yeah. Uraraka Ochako. That's me!" She laughed.

He laughed as well with her. "I guess tomorrow I have to send another of your weekly comics at your place again, huh."

She raised her brows with surprised. "Y-You remember?"

"Of course. No wonder why your name was familiar for a second."

"A-Ah. Sorry for always having you to send me my package every week." She bowed at him, politely.

The mailman chuckled as he fidgeted his hand at her. "No, it's not a problem at all."

She pouted and looked down. She began to sweat all over.

She began stuttering.

"M-May..." She paused.

"Huh?" He didn't clearly hear it.

She then proceeded.

"M-M-May I know your name?"

She felt a nudge on her leg again and looked down to see Iida giving her a thumbs up and a big smile.

"My name?" The mailman paused and kept quiet for a second. He then gave her a smile.

"Midoriya Izuku."

Her eyes shimmered infront of him with her lips forming a big smile as she could feel her surroundings flowering all over.

"I-It's nice to meet you, Midoriya Izuku!" She said in an awfully robotic tone.

The mailman, Izuku, laughed at it. "Alright, nice to meet you, too. I'll be going now. See you tomorrow, Uraraka."

She could feel her heart thumping in her chest as he made a leave.

"Izuku..."

Iida stood up and clinged his arms around her. "You did well!"

"WAH!"

"Midoriya Izuku, I see." He said.

"H-He's coming tomorrow! What should I do?!"

Iida looked at her. "Uh... What do you mean? Isn't he just going to deliver you package?"

"Yeah! But I wanna make a move or something..." She shyly told as she looked down.

He began to start thinking. "You said you know how to bake, right?"

She nodded.

He then proceeding. "Bake him a cake, I guess?"

Ochako widened her eyes and smiled at him. "Really?! Yeah! I can do that!"

Iida smiled at her. "Great! Better start baking, then."

She smiled at him back. "Thanks, Iida-kun!"

"You should go now. It's closing time."

Ochako nodded and went inside the changing room.

The thought in her head just makes her heart beat fast and her stomach full of butterflies.

As she opened her locker, she then looked over to the picture at the back of it inside.

A picture of Izuku outside of her window, putting her package in the mailbox.

She gave off a weird looking smile.

She whispered under her breath.

"Or maybe, I should just follow him home. Just a peek."

And that's when she realized, her decision on that day was the biggest mistake she had ever made.

-

A/N: Yes! Welcome to the new book, my friends! :3 So yeah, if you guys liked it, please give it a vote and comment anything you like from this story! It's really fun to read all your comments ^^

Just saying that, I'll be going to my hometown next week so it would be harder to update but don't worry! Updates are every Sunday at least. When I come back home, updates will kick in fast. It will only be month until I come back.

Thanks for your support once again! Thank you thank you thank you!! >3<

See you all in the next chap~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 853 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
202K 4.2K 22
MidoriyaXUraraka Villain Fanfiction Based off the story and characters from the manga and anime Boku No Hero Academia by Horikoshi. I don't own any o...
28.1K 552 8
Ochako Uraraka has been best friends with Izuku Midoriya since their first year at UA High School. She has also had a crush on him since then, but ha...
5.8K 116 38
Class 1A is now Class 2A and is working to be better heroes due to events that had happened before... Deku has gotten strong feelings toward Uraraka...