Love Within Lies

By luv_obito

*Will be edited once the book is done* She stares deeply into my eyes, her cheeks glowing red. With my han... More

Our Dangerous Love
Chapter 1: The Club
Chapter 2: Who is He?
Chapter 3: A Gun Fight
Chapter 4: A Ride with no Pride
Chapter 5: Cold Sheets
Chapter 6: They Are Here
Chapter 7: Warming Up
Chapter 8: Good Night
Chapter 9: It is Him
Chapter 10: Acceptance
Chapter 11: Nerves on Edge
Chapter 12: Missimg Warmth
Chapter 13: Mother
Chapter 14: Tease
Chapter 15: Crazy
Chapter 16: Don't Pull Away
Chapter 17: A Feast with the Beast
Chapter 18: Hold me Tight
Chapter 19: Warm
Chapter 20: No Force
Chapter 22: Cold
Authors Note
Chapter 23: Back in my Arms
Chapter 24: Unknown Identity
Chapter 25: A Special White Rose
Chapter 26: Connect
Chapter 27: Panic Mode
Chapter 28: Confrontation
Chapter 29: Confrontation pt. 2
Chapter 30: Confessions
Chapter 31: Skeptical
Chapter 32: Anonymous
Chapter 33: Peek a Boo!
Chapter 34: Caught in a Lie

Chapter 21: Noah

102 9 0
By luv_obito

LYDIA

HOLDING THE PLASTIC bag in my hand with the new product inside, I walk up the front door steps with Aiden.

The sound of keys jingling fill my ears, he finally opens the door. We walk in.

"You're back? Took you long enough" my brows dropped together in confusion. It was my father. And he didnt sound calm.

Aiden and I looked at each other and he seemed just as confused as I am. We bother quickly take off our shoes and walk toward my father's voice.

He was sitting on one of the purple couches in the living room. His elbows rested on his knees, his fingers laced together as he stared at us. He stood up, slowly walking towards us. At this moment I felt terrified. He didn't look like my father. He was cold. And if it's possible, colder than Ice. I wasn't able to read any emotion off of him.

Aiden and I didn't move. We froze. A good five feet away from each other. My fathers eyes never left mine. The way he was approaching us was nerve racking.

His eyes then connected with Aiden's. Venom swirling in his irises.

He was calm before we left I was confused onto what happened. The way he was acting scared me. My father was big. His muscles defined him, I didnt underestimate his strength. He runs a wild gang, how am I not sopous to be scared? If he blows at me I'd probably end up with a concussion.

Okay not that much, but you get what I mean.

It felt like eternity until he reached us. Specifically, me. He stood taller than me I had to tilt my neck to have our eyes meet.

Suddenly he snatches the bag out of my hand, his eyes never leave mine. He opens the bag and looks down.

"What did you do?" His voice was strong and steady, although I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Huh?" My voice was extremely low I barely heard it myself.

"What dis you do when you left?"

"Ummm... I- I went - I mean w-we went to a d-drug store and bought m-myself some p-pads" I mentally cursed myself. The damn stuttering! He probably know I'm scared.

"Lydia?"

"Mhm?" I hummed.

"Are you scared of me?" I shook my head 'no'. he knew I was lying, but didn't say anything.

He grabbed the back of my head and kissed my forehead. I gasped, I thought he was going to do something to me. My heart skipped a beat.

He pulled away and for a split second I saw something. Swirling in his eyes. It was pain. But I barely saw it before it was immediately cover back up with a cold face I would never want to get used to. I felt hurt. I didn't mean to make him feel that way. I cant controll the fact that I'm scared.

My father then grabbed my wrists and pulled my sleeves up. I was confused. He then placed his hands on my upper arms and gave them a squeeze. I looked at Aiden and saw shock in his eyes. Did he know what my father was doing?

"Take off you hoodie." I looked at my father shocked at his request.

"W-why?"

"Because I said so, Lydia." He was more demanding now and it made me a little nervous.

I took off my shirt and held it in my hand. My father trailed his finger on my both my upper arms. He looked at them and squeezed them looled me straight in the eyes. He hand found it's way to my chin and he tilted it from left to right, looking at my neck. He backed away and asked me something that made me mentaly groan.

"Take of your pants" I sigh and slip off my pants holding them in my other hand. I stood in the middle of the living room in my tank top and and black lace panties. I felt so vulnerable and exposed. My father averted his eyes for a second, like he didn't want to to this.

He hunkered down and looked at my thighs. He gave my ankles a thight squeeze, and then slowly traveled up to my thighs. He looked at my face the whole time and it made me feel uncomfortable. He did the same to my other leg then asked me to turn around.

I slowly turned around and looked at Aiden. He looked nervous but immediately covered it when my father looked at him. My father looked at my bottom as fast as he can then averted his eyes.

"Okay, you can dress up now" I sighed in relief and slipped on my black jeans. I looked at my father and watched him staring at Aiden with pure venom. He slowly started walking towards Aiden and stopped a foot away from him.

The were both tall, a good six foot each but my father stood an inch taller. The just stared at each other. My father eyes dripped with venom while Aidens eyes where empty. Cold. I felt like I didn't know him. This wasnt the Aiden I know.

"Did you touch my daughter?" My father spoke. It finally came to me. My father was looking for bruising. Signs of force. Although with the realization came a question. Didn't my father trust Aiden?

"I dont know what do you think?"

"I'm not playing these games, Aiden."

"Neither am I... Alex" Aiden sounded challenging, and that wasnt a good idea considering that my father isn't so calm at the moment.

"I trust you. You're the only one who is allowed to do so much in this house, so tell me Aiden. Did I give you a little too much?"

"Why do you think that? You checked your daughter, no sign of force. And she told you, nothing happened. What more evidence do you want? Or you simply wanted someone to pick on, and you found me as an easy target?" My father backed away and softly chuckled in disbelief. Not going to lie, I was scared. Having two people you care about fighting brutally isn't so fun.

"Aiden, I think you should know by now that I'm not stupid. How do I know you didn't threaten her to keep quiet? No sign or evidence, but I know you're a smart man, Aiden"

"Like you said. Smart. Why would I go around and F*ck your daughter's p*ssy if I know the consequences?" My father clenched his jaw tightly in anger. I just stood there, not knowing what to do. I was frozen. Just listening to them fight.

"I've never seen you with a woman, Aiden. Never. Aren't you hangry? Because I've never seen a man with so much control" Aiden chuckled at my fathers words.

"Hungry? I respect women. Unlike everyone else in this god damn house, Alex. I would never force myself on a woman." Aiden was angry. He was shouting. He had another emotion in his eyes. Hurt.

"I apologize, Aiden. I know this is a very sensitive topic to you. But I really want to keep my daughter safe. Shes already in so much danger." Aiden looked away, refusing to face my father in the eyes. His face was cold again. Pure hatred in his eyes.

"Well if you really want you know if I f*cked your daughter, why dont you see it for your self ?" My father was confused for as second and so was I. The it happened so my jaw dropped.

Aiden pulled down his pants and well as his boxer briefs, revealing his... his... his big Aiden junior.

My father averted his eyes while I froze. Damn was Aiden junior big. I felt embarrassed , I wanted to cover my eyes but I was frozen. Aiden's eyes then found mine and his eyes softened. He looked at me in arousal as his bit his bottom lip. My body headed up. I was snapped out to reality and quickly covered my eyes with my hands. Aiden softly chuckled at my innocence.

"You can pull your pants back up, Aiden" Aiden looked back at my father, totally forgetting about his presence for a moment.

"What? Do you not want to check?" My father groans and shakes his head 'No'.

"I beleive you, Aiden... just please, pull up your pants" Aiden grins and pulls up his pants. I drop my hands and sigh in relief when I see no willy. Aiden's eyes connect with mine and we just stare at each other. Forgetting all about my fathers presence all over again.

"Okay this was a long day. I need a break. Aiden please take Lydia to her room and have the rest of the night off" my father walks up the stairs and to his room. Aidens eyes follow his movements and his brows knotted together and he quickly appched me and grabbed my hand, pulling me up stairs.

We reached my room and Aiden locks the door. I stare at him in confusion while he runs his hand through his hair. A few moments pass as we both stay silent.

"Why?" I break the silence. Confusion and shock lacing my face.

"Why what?"

"Why the hell di you pull your pants down?!" I whisper yell at Aiden as he stands clueless by the door.

"Oh that. Well you can tell actually..." He tilts his head to the side signaling me the answer. I watch him as if he has grown another head.

"Tell what?"

"You can tell if I have done the..." he tilts his head to the side again and I Finnaly get it.

"EW! OH MY GOD! HOW?!" disgust tattooed on my face as stare at Aiden in disbelief.

"Actually if quite simple, All Alex had to do was-" My hand quickly reaches up to cover my hear as my other hand extends, palm out in a stopping motion.

"DONT ASWER THAT! STOP TALKING, I DONT WANNA KNOW!" Aiden nods as I Continue to stare at him weirdly.

A few moments of silence pass by and I can feel Aiden is stressed.

"Aiden what wrong?" He didnt hear me and started pacing around the room.

"Aiden? Aiden what's wrong?" He kept pacing back and forth. He didn't hear me.

I walked towards him and placed my hand on his shoulder "Aiden?" He stopped, his eyes snapped to mine. His body was hot. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bed and sat him down.

"What's wrong?" I placed my hand on his shoulder and he sighed.

"Your father"

"What about him?" His eyes didnt meet mine as he stared at the ground. His elbows on his knees.

"He's never talked to me like that, something is wrong. He trusts me with everything. And I mean everything. He didn't do this when I bought you here, so what happened?" He ran a hand through his hair again making it messy.

"What do you think could have happened?" He straightened his back and looked at me, deep in thought.

"I don't know. I mean have we made anything obvious to him?"

"I dont think so"

"He only checks cameras in the morning and he does them with me. No one in the house knows about us so that's not possible" my mind trailed of to Noah. He knows.

"What?" I looked at Aiden he was curious. He saw right through me.

"Nothing" I grew nervous. Was I sopouse to tell him earlier?

"Lydia, please tell me? What is it?" He led me hand, making the tingles and sparks come back to life.

"Umm... r-remember the time w-we had d-dinner with the whole g-gang?" Aiden nodded and I bit my bottom lip. Here we go.

"There was this one guy w-who dropped his f-fork work on the f-floor and..."

"And what?"

"And it was the time you had your hand on my thigh" Aidens eyes widened. He stood up and started pacing around the room. He pulled at his hair and groaned in frustration.

"What happened then?" He stopped and asked.

"Huh?"

"What happened then?"

"Well he saw it and he looked at me and gave me a smile"

"F*CK!" Aiden cursed out and I flinched. "Oooh, Princess. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think much of it then, I'm sorry!" Tears willed up my eyes and Aiden froze. I felt so stupid. I whipped a tear that managed to slip down my cheek and by an instant I found Aiden by my side. Hunkered down infront of me holding both of my hands.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Princess. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please dont cry" he kissed the back of my hands and whipped away my tears with the pads of his thumbs.

"Just please. Tell me, Princess. Who is it?" I looked up at him with pain in my eyes. God I hated Noah. He disgusted me .

"You probably dont know his name so you can just explain to me how he looks" I nodded, inhaling deeply.

"It's the guy you gave up your seat to... Noah"

Words: 2036

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 8.5K 54
Raven Rodriguez has grown up a normal life with the future of the mafia looming over her back. A new guy moves to her school and seems to make it hi...
7.5K 121 22
Y/n had a beautiful baby. It's been 3 years what has happened in three years? How's Michael doing? What's the babies name? Well come on in the advent...
936K 20.2K 34
"You don't want me I'm broken. Unfixable." "Broken or not your still my princess." Soon his lips are on mine and sparks flew all my worries for once...
587K 11.9K 33
He's known to be like the devil, that's how he got his name. A cold hearted killer. People vanish when they see his presence, but scream when they do...