Pretty Is [BEYNIKA] {COMPLETE...

By Brokebey

Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
‼️
so...

20

5.7K 283 190
By Brokebey

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear mommyyy happy birthday to you!"

the twins and heaven sang to Beyoncé to wake her up while Nicki stood there with breakfast on a tray. Beyoncé woke up rather quickly by the song and immediately smiled seeing all her babies stood there.

b: thank you my babies

she said making the kids climb on top of her to give her a hug making Beyoncé laugh as she tried to hug all of them.

twins & heaven: we love you mommy

that was the best thing in the world to hear, immediately this was the best birthday Beyoncé ever had simply because she had a family.

b: I love y'all too

she said smothering them with kisses making them laugh

n: alright you girls start your bath i'll be there in a second

the girls got off the bed and left the room leaving Nicki and Beyoncé alone. she put the breakfast down and laid on top of her making Beyoncé smirk as she wrapped her arms around her.

B: thank you for breakfast baby

N: no problem

She said before kissing her lips

N: when I drop the girls off at school I'll give you your present

She said with a smirk as she stroked her cheek. She already had Beyoncé excited.

B: what is it?

She said trying to play dumb

N: mmm you just gonna have to wait and see

She said in a sexy, sultry tone making smile like a Cheshire Cat. Nicki giggled at her face looking so excited before kissing her and getting up.

B: where you going?

She said sadly with a pout

N: I gotta make sure the girls get ready. You eat breakfast and relax and I'll see you when I get back daddy

She said before walking away but before she could Beyoncé grabbed her hand and pulled her down towards her again with a huge smile on her face.

B: when you get back what?

She asked wanting her to repeat it again.

N: daddy

Nicki said with a smirk

B: stop teasing

N: I'm not doing anything

She said in a sarcastic tone making them chuckle.

N: I'll see you when I get back alright?

B: alright baby and thank you again for breakfast

N: no problem

She said before giving her one final kiss and leaving the room. Beyoncé was so excited for when Nicki comes back she got herself worked up a little and she had to calm down. Even though they did have sex a good amount every week, she always got excited each time as if it was gonna be their first time.

LATER

N: ok you ready for school baby heaven?

She said after she pulled up in front of heaven's school. Nicki had just dropped the twins off and now it was heaven's turn.

H: yeah

She said with a smile. Nicki opened her door and unbuckled her before carrying her out of the car. She shut the door and placed heaven down in front of her. Nicki held her hand out and heaven instantly took it before they walked in together.

Heaven has got really close to Nicki and even though she knew she wasn't her mother, she felt like she was and it made her happy.

H: nik nik

N: yes?

H: am I going back to your house after school?

N: no baby your mommy is gonna pick you

H: I don't want her toooo

She whined as she stopped walking. Nicki knew whenever she talked about her mother for too long she'd start crying and she didn't want her too so she crouched down and tried to calm her down again.

N: I know baby but you're meant to live with her. Me and mommy love you living at our house, but that can't be all the time.

H: but why? Mommy can just say she wants me to live with her and I can go

She said getting tears in her eyes. Nicki sighed feeling so bad for her

N: I wish it was that easy baby, I really do. But mommy is gonna have to try extra hard to let you live with us and it may take a while, but we're working on it okay. I promise

H: okay

She said as a tear left her eye which she quickly wiped out of habit.

N: don't cry baby everything's gonna be okay, alright?

She said bringing her into a hug. Heaven hugged her back tightly wishing she could go back home with her and stay there

H: okay

They walked inside and Nicki walked her to her classroom and signed her in.

N: okay you have fun and learn a lot okay baba? You got the books that mommy bought you in your book bag right?

H: yes

N: okay. I'll see you soon alright baby?

H: okay love you

She said hugging her legs which made Nicki's heart break into two. If she had her way she'd have heaven live with them, to be honest she needed to, they could provide for her better than Jenay, but it's gonna be hard.

N: I love you more baby. Bye

H: bye bye

She waved and it was so hard for Nicki to walk out the door but she did it. Even though she was sad about heaven going back to Jenay s house she had to channel her energy into giving Beyoncé her present for when she got home.

HOME

Nicki pulled up in the driveway and got out of her car and went inside the house. She closed the door and went upstairs to see Beyoncé just watching something in bed looking like she was at her wits end until she set her eyes on Nicki. She immediately smiled with excitement and couldn't take her eyes off of her.

N: sorry I kept you waiting baby

B: it's okay, but I want my present and I want it now

She said in a baby voice as she sat up with her arms crossed making Nicki laugh.

N: okay well give me 2 minutes and I'll have it ready for you okay?

B: okaaaaaaay

She said with a smirk as she watched Nicki go into the bathroom. When she closed the door Nicki quickly got the see-through lace set she hidden in the draw the night before and put it on. She looked in the mirror to make sure she was good, she quickly reapplied her lipstick and opened the door to see Beyoncé laid there already looking at her which made her laugh to see how keen she was.

B: well bodamn

She said making them laugh

B: well okay lady

she said snapping her fingers as she looked her up and down with a smile.

N: shut uuuup

She whined getting shy. She loved Beyoncé's support but she still got shy in front of her sometimes, guess since they were still in the honeymoon phase.

b: nahhh you look beautiful. i love it. but you know what could make this much better?

she said grabbing her hand.

n: what?

b: if you were laid right next to me

she said as she pulled her down a little. Nicki smiled and laid down next to her love. she was expecting Beyoncé to get nasty quick or to at least kiss her but she was just staring at her.

n: what baby?

she asked quietly looking back into Beyoncé's eyes. Beyoncé shook her head with a little smile.

b: nothing... you're the prettiest woman i've set my eyes on

Nicki looked down giggling as she felt herself get shy.

b: why you laughing?

she laughed a little shifting closer and closer.

n: because you always say that.

b: and i mean it every time i say it.

she said with a small smile as she began to stroke her cheek.

n: this isn't like you

b: what you mean?

she asked taken back a little

n: normally you'd have my face down and ass up by now

they laughed

b: i mean i can still do that but that can wait.

she said as she wrapped her arms around Nicki tightly making her giggle even more into her chest. when the laughter dialled down Beyoncé just continued to stare at Nicki from her hair to the rest of her body.

b: ... i don't know why but i just wanna stare at you... in a non creepy way

she said making them laugh again.

n: all the excitements gone out of you hasn't it

she asked laughing a little

b: no it's just sometimes when i see you i wanna study your face... it's really beautiful

n: im just wearing lipstick though

she laughed no to believing her. Beyoncé shook her head.

b: it doesn't matter. i personally love it when we wake up and i look at you for the first time and you have no makeup on

n: really? why?

b: because that's you in your natural state and it's beautiful. you don't have to wear makeup to feel cute or to take pictures. everything that i find beautiful is already there

she said making Nicki smile and look down blushing.

b: aw she blushin

she said squeezing Nicki's cheek a little making her swat Beyoncé's hand away as she giggled.

n: only a little

she said in a baby tone making beyoncé laugh and fully wrap her arms around her. she just started planting kisses all over Nicki's face making her smile.

b: mmm i love you so much.

she said pulling away for a second to look into her eyes to say it before going back in and kissing her lips.

N: I love you too... so much for a birthday present

B: I told you to not get me anything though so don't even sweat it.

N: I know you didn't. But I still wanted to, you got me a lot for my birthday

B: but you've given me something already that you can't buy

She said looking at Nicki lovingly. She seemed to forget sometimes that she was the biggest blessing to Beyoncé. It was because of her, Beyoncé's life turned around.

N: what?

B: you've given me a family, a mother, two daughters and unconditional love. No one can buy that. I'd rather have that than anything else

Suddenly tears rolled down from Nicki's eyes as she began to cry. Beyoncé just took her into her arms and rocked her back and forth while kissing her forehead. Nicki's pregnancy hormones have definitely kicked in. She was more sensitive than ever and she had her snappy moments as well. Although she tried her best to act her normal self some things got the better of her, this being one of them.

B: don't cry baby

N: I love you... so much

She cried into her chest making Beyoncé smile, she wanted to laugh a little but fought against it.

B: i love you too mamas. Them pregnancy hormones really in effect huh?

She said making Nicki laugh

N: I can't control them it's so annoying

She whined making Beyoncé laugh a little before smothering her in kisses.

Be love you so much

N: I love you more

B: nope

N: what you mean nope!

She said playfully as she turned them over so Beyoncé was on her back and Nicki was hovering over her.

B: I mean nope. Who gon check me boo?

She said rolling her neck making Nicki laugh.

N: imma check you boo!

B: ohhh so you wanna get gangsta huh?

She said flipping her back over making Nicki burst out in laughter. She loved it when they had moments like this.

N: nooo leave me alooone 

she said trying to hide under the cover but Beyoncé started to tickle her.

N: baby stoooop

She screamed making Beyoncé laugh even more.

b: you said you was gonna check me. or were you just talking stuff?... huh?

she asked just looking at Nicki as she laughed so much her eyes started to water which made Beyoncé laugh as well

n: baby... staaaaawwwppppp

she laughed loudly making Beyoncé finally stop but Nicki still laughed and had the biggest smile on her face trying to calm down.

b: you're so cute. but talking slick ain't gonna get you anywhere baby girl

Nicki crossed her arms and frowned up at her but the smile couldn't go away.

n: you're mean

b: i'm not being mean princess.

she said before kissing her forehead and the tip of her nose. she laid next to her and snuggled into her while putting a movie on for them to watch.

b: i love you

n: love you too

she said quietly as her face rested in her neck with a simple smile. she was so happy. the 'present' didn't really go as planned but they were both happy and that's all that mattered.

HOURS LATER

Beyoncé and Nicki found themselves in the same position but asleep. suddenly Beyoncé's phone rang making her frown from being suddenly woken up. she reached for her phone and saw it was jenay calling. she rolled her eyes back to the gods before answering.

b: yeah?

j: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TELLING HEAVEN SHE IS GONNA LIVE WITH YOU?!

she screamed making Beyoncé groan.

b: first of all why you always screaming? i'm not about to have a contest with you so you can relax. second, i'm willing to co parent meaning she can spend some weeks at my house and some weeks at yours i think that's fair.

she said calmly. she wasn't gonna give into going down to jenay's level. especially when her baby was still asleep in her chest.

j: YOU REALLY THINK AFTER A MONTH OF LETTING YOU MEET HER SHE GONNA GO LIVE WITH YOU?! YOU DONT DESERVE HER

B: yeah and neither do you. she doesn't deserve to be in this situation. but if she wants to live with me then i want to make that happen

J: YOU AND YOUR LITTLE SLUT OF A GIRLFRIEND WILL NOT BE PARENTING MY BABY

B: Jenay imma say this to you for the last time calmly... never ever in your life disrespect my woman. Because if we really wanna label someone a little slut in the right way the title would go to you. I am heavens mom and I have a say on how she will be raised. I want nothing but what's best for her. This isn't even about you or me this is about her

J: yeah and she's happy with me!

Suddenly she heard crying in the background that really tugged at Beyoncé's heart strings

J: heaven shut up and go in your room!

She shouted

H: no mommy please!

She sobbed before Jenay smacked her making her scream.

B: Jenay I swear to god you better not be hitting my baby

She said feeling herself get mad

J: I'm her mother I know how to parent her! She deserves it for all the crap you've put in her head!

Beyoncé just ended the call and started breathing quickly and heavily. She will not have what happened to her happen to heaven. She didn't care if she was about to break the law she needed to protect her baby.

N: mmm baby what's wrong?

She said sleepily waking up by feeling Beyoncé's heaving chest.

B: I need to go

N: what? Where?

B: to get heaven

She said simply getting up and reaching for her shoes. Tears were in her eyes as she quickly put them on

N: you need me to come with you?

B: no- no I don't-

N: I'm coming with you

She said quickly getting up and quickly getting dressed. When they were ready They left and went to jenay's house. On the way Beyoncé had told Nicki the phone conversation and what she heard from heaven,which made Nicki livid.

N: she has no right to that baby

She said sad and mad. Beyoncé never said a word she just drove.

When they finally got there they got out the car and Beyoncé tried the door before knocking and it was unlocked, that already pissed her off. this house was open to everyone and anyone, heaven was definitely not safe here. They walked in and the house was atrocious. There was clothes all over the floor and Nicki got an idea to start filming. She took out her phone and started to film while looking around. All of a sudden they heard a scream.

H: mommy please!!!!

Beyoncé and Nicki ran upstairs following heaven's voice to see Jenay beating heaven. She had hand prints all over her exposed top half.

B: get the fuck off my child

She said slowly walking towards her. Beyoncé didn't care if Jenay wanted to fight she would fight her....

———————————————————————
thanks for reading ❤️

what did you think of the chapter?

what did you think of Beyoncé not asking for anything on her birthday?

how do you think Beyoncé and nicki have evolved as individuals and as a couple?

what do you think of Beyoncé and Nicki going over jenay's house? what will happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

191K 10.8K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
117K 3.7K 11
Retiring from the NFL was the right decision, and at thirty years old, I've done things most people could only dream of. After all I've accomplished...
42.6K 2.7K 19
Onika and Beyoncé have been going to the same high school for 3 years and are just finally noticing each other. Dealing with her little sister, Beyon...
128K 3.5K 10