Clementine x Child Male Reade...

By odini210

You lived a simple life as a kid, you had perfect parents that would do anything for your benefit. Everything... More

All Hell Breaks Loose!
Meeting Her
Just Some Guy
The Boat God Himself
One Of Them Is Bitten!
Family Is What You Make It
You Sunk My Battleship
Starved For Help (edited)
Best Friends Forever
The Hard Choices
Long Road Ahead
Lose One, Lose Another
New Life Lessons And Greetings
Welcome to Savannah
Molly
The Kid In The Attic

Save One, Save Another

2.5K 64 37
By odini210

NO POV

*Timeskip*

After Lee and Doug walk back inside the drugstore, he walks over to Lilly, who is still with Larry as she looks at him. "I've got the keys." He tells her as she stands up and smiles. "Great! God, you're amazing." She replies happily before the two of them walk inside the office, Lee then uses the keys to open the pharmacy and it worked but once they stepped inside, the alarm went off. "Oh no." Lilly says worriedly as Lee looked down and sighed. "Aw, shit." He says frustrated as the two run down different aisles. "We gotta hurry." Lilly says as they look for the nitroglycerin pills.

Little did they know that outside the pharmacy, tons of monsters were heading towards them. They pushed through the gate and started banging on the doors as everyone inside started panicking.

"Duck, c'mon baby, time to go." Katjaa tells him as Kenny runs past them towards the office door but stops. "I'm gonna get the truck pulled up 'round back." He yells as Lilly helps Larry up behind him. "Do it fast, I've got to get my dad out of here." She tells him as Larry walks through the office door before she runs after him. "I don't plan on dilly-dailying." Kenny replies and turns to Katjaa. "Honey, take Duck into the office and barricade the living hell out of the door behind me." He orders as Katjaa and Duck run through the office door as Kenny turns to Glenn. "Glenn, when you hear me honking in the alley, start getting people out of here." He orders him. "You got it." Glenn replies while Kenny turns to Lee, Carley and Doug. "Doug, Carley and Lee, you guys make sure our defences stay up until then." Kenny says before turning to Lee, who was comforting Clem and Y/N on the stools. "And Lee, I better take that axe, in case I run into any of them on the way to my truck." He asks as Lee stood up and tossed him the axe. "Here you go." Lee says as Kenny catches it before everyone hears the sound of the gate opening even more. "Guys, that door's not locked anymore!" Doug tells everyone as Kenny walks towards the office door. "Shit! You three get on it! I'll get back as fast as I can!" He tells them before running into the office. Lee then looked back at Clem and Y/N as he turned around.

"Stay away from the windows." He warns them before running towards the main doors where Glenn, Doug and Carley were. "Glenn, we need your help here! Please!" Katjaa calls out from the office as Glenn moves away from the door, letting Lee take his place in holding it back. The three of the keep pushing as Doug looks over at Lee. "Hey, Lee..." He says. "If we don't make it through this, you should know that... I think you're a great guy." He tells him as Lee looks back at him. "We WILL make it through this." Lee replies reassuringly as Carley looks over at Doug. "Doug, if we don't make it through this, you should know--" But before she could finish, the herd of monster hit the door hard which knocks Lee away as he turned back and pushes the door until it was closed again. "I should know WHAT?" Doug asks Carley. "Huh?!" Carley replies. "You said I should know--" Just then, the monsters busted down a bookshelf next to Doug as they crawled inside. "Shit! On it." Carley tells them and pulls out her gun. "Oh shit!" She says as Lee looks at her in confusion. "Wha..? Oh, shit!" He says surprisingly as Carley shoot a monster, that was trying to bite Doug, in the head before she runs to a counter as Lee looks at Clem and Y/N.

"Clementine! Y/N! Can you two look for something to stick in-between the handles! Something real strong, ok?!" He orders them. "Okay. Come on, Clem!" Y/N tells her as they run away, leaving Lee and Doug all aline to push the door back. The door opens a bit before Lee closes it and holds it back as he looks at Clem and Y/N. "KIDS! Did you find anything?!" He asks as the two look desperately for something useful. "Nothing! Oh wait!" Clem says and runs into the office as Y/N watches her in confusion. Just then, monsters broke through the window close to Lee as Doug moved away from the door and towards the window, just as Clem runs back out with a cane, the two kids run back to Lee and hand him the cane. He takes it off her and then sticks it between the handles before they hear Doug scream.

"Ahhhhhh! Get off me! Get off!" He cries out as Lee looks at him before hearing Carley yell behind him. "SHIT! I'm out! I'm OUT!" She cries out while reaching for her purse on the counter, a monster grabs her leg as she looks at Lee. "LEE! Help! Ammo! In my purse!" She tells him while some monster grab ahold of Doug's arms and tries pulling him out.
Lee makes a quick decision and runs over to Carley, he grabs her bag and throws her a ammo clip. She catches it and quickly loads it in her gun before shooting the the 2 monsters trying to bite her. The two of them look back at Doug and before they knew it, the monsters that had a hold on him were all shot in the head. The three of them look around and see YN standing there, aiming at the window. Just then, Kenny runs back inside and yells.

"Let's go!" He orders before running outside again. Y/N, Doug and Carley follow Kenny out of the drugstore but Clem tripped over due to a monster grabbing her leg.

"AHHH!!!" She cries out as the monster drags her closer. Lee notices this and ran over to her, quickly killing the monster as Clem stood up and ran to the door. Lee then runs after her but Larry stops him.

"You're not coming with us, you son of a bitch!" Larry barks and punches Lee in the face, knocking him to the ground. "No!" Clem calls out before running away when the monsters get closer, Lee's vision was all blurry when he saw Kenny run back with an axe. He raises the axe in the axe and brings it down, killing the monster right next to Lee before holding his hand out. "I'm not letting anyone get eaten today. Especially a good friend." Kenny says as Lee takes his hand, helping him up before Kenny runs away while Lee closes the office door.

*Timeskip*

Y/N's POV

We escaped to an motor inn a few miles away from Macon, the sigh and light posts were still on but the whole place was filled with monster. Luckily, we got rid of them and Lilly placed their bodies in a pile while everyone else was doing their own thing. I was sitting on the pavement, holding the gun in my hand with my hat next to me. By looking at the gun, I started getting memories of my parents, happy memories that I just can't think about right now as I closed my eyes shut to stop tears from falling. Just then, I heard footsteps coming towards me as I look up and see Doug.

"Hey, Y/N..." He starts off. "I just want to say... thank you, for saving my life. I owe you one." Doug says with a smile as I put my hat on and stand up. "You don't owe me anything, Mr. Doug. I'm just glad we got out of there in one piece." I reply back as Doug smiled at me. "Me too, but I'm not going to forget this. I owe you one now." He says and walks away as I look over at Clementine, who was listening to Duck talk about superheroes and by the looks of it, she's not interested. I then walked over to them as they looked back at me. "Hey, um, Duck. You mind if I talk to Clementine for a minute?" I ask as he looks back at me. "Okay, I guess." He replies and then walks away, leaving me and Clementine together.

"Hey Clementine, you okay?" I asked her, she seemed to be sad about something and mom always said to help those who are sad. "When we were in the drugstore, a monster grabbed me. I fell and my walkie talkie broke." She said sadly and looked down at the floor. I frown and place my hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, Clem. Maybe I could fix it for you." I offered as her head shot up like a rocket and looked at me. "You're serious?" She said in disbelief as I nod my head at her, making her smile as she hugged me. It caught me off guard at first but I hug her back before she let go of me. "Thank you, Y/N. You're a great friend." She said happily as I smile back, Clem then looked down for a moment before looking back at me. "Will you always be there for me?" She asked as I smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'll always be there for you, Clem. I'll never leave your side, I promise." I tell her as I hold my pinkie out, she looks at it then back at me and smiles before hooking her pinkie with mine. We smile at each other when we look up and see Lee walking towards us.

"Hey you two, you okay?" He asked while crouching down. "We're okay, Mr. Lee. Clem was just sad a minute ago so I made her feel better." I reply with a smile on my face. "That's good, Y/N..." Lee says to me with a smile before turning to Clem. "What was wrong? If you don't mind me asking." Lee asked her politely as Clem looked up at her. "When that monster got me, I fell and my walkie talkie broke. But Y/N said he'd fix it for me." She said with a smile as Lee looked back at me. "That's a nice thing to do, Y/N. Thank you." He says with a smile as he patted my shoulder. "Thanks, Mr. Lee." I reply with a smile as Lee got up and walked over to Lilly and Kenny as they all stood by the sign, leaving me and Clementine to talk again.

"Maybe we'll be alright here." I think to myself as we carried on talking. Just then, all the lights went out and the motor Inn went dark as Clem ran over to Lee.

"Shoot..."

THE FINAL CHAPTER OF SEASON 1 IS DONE BOAH!

*Episode 1*

I HOPE YE ENJOY.

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.7K 43
"It's the Apocalypse... it shouldn't matter," you say, glancing at her lips. "Y/n, that's exactly why it matters." - You meet a special girl and her...
74K 1.9K 41
You're a lone survivor who's been on your own for the past couple years. Nightmares and scars are constant reminders of why you trust nobody, and hav...
262K 5.9K 76
You are a boy whose father deserted you and your mother when you were only 5 years old. Your mother had to work late hours and decided it would be be...
1K 78 13
𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… 𝗠!π—–π—Ήπ—²π—Ίπ—²π—»π˜π—Άπ—»π—² The dead rising was something no one could have predicted but it tore the world apart. And all that can be done no...