Lost "Boy" (Jeongin [I.N] X R...

By Queen_Nakamoto

Okay, it's hard to see him this way but since he's legal now, I will include kissing and possibly handsy cont... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Taking A Risk
Chapter 2: Transitioning
Chapter 3: First Impression
Chapter 4: Perplexed Feelings
Chapter 5: Nicholas
SKZ Selca day!!
Chapter 6: Vacation
Chapter 7: Ice Skating
Chapter 8: Interview
Chapter 9: The Reveal
Chapter 10: Shop And Watch
Chapter 11: Dandy Devil
Chapter 12: Training Session Commence
Chapter 13: SKZ Hobbies
Chapter 14: Insomnia
Chapter 15: Song About You
Chapter 16: Grounded
Chapter 17: Misunderstanding
Chapter 18: Today, I'm STAY
Chapter 19: Amusement Time!
Chapter 20: Sleeping Culprit
Chapter 21: Rewarded
Chapter 22: Hard Work Paid Off
Chapter 23: Maknae Radar
Chapter 24: Hide & Seek
Chapter 25: Cooking Time!
Chapter 26: STAY Obsessed
Chapter 27: No Longer A Secret
Chapter 28: Sweet Holiday
Chapter 29: Was It Best To Keep It A Secret?
Chapter 30: Strange Day
Chapter 31: Serious Talk
Chapter 32: Sneaky Fox
Chapter 33: Trip to Australia
Chapter 35: Next stop, Busan!
Chapter 36: Subconcious Theory
Chapter 37: New Roomates
Chapter 38: Busted
Appreciation Post! #8♡
Important Message!!
Chapter 39: Music Romanticism
Chapter 40: Secret Hideout
Chapter 41: G.N.O
Chapter 42: Closure
Chapter 43: I.N's 'Secret'
Chapter 44: Curiosity
Chapter 45: New Name
Chapter 46: 'YW' street concert
Chapter 47: Fan Service
Chapter 48: Special Live!
Chapter 49: Jealous Boyfriend
Appreciation Post!♡
Chapter 50: Dance Rehearsal?
Chapter 51: Karaoke
Author Note: Dear Woojin and STAYs
Chapter 52: Picnic Date
Chapter 53: Warrior
Final Chapter: Y/N
Epilogue

Chapter 34: Recovering

330 8 0
By Queen_Nakamoto

Warning!! I kept reading this chapter over and over. It felt too short and unfinished the more I kept reading it. With that said, I have more content for this chapter. So, keep an eye on another update!! I will upload more information as soon as I can....okay, it was sooner than I thought!! Haha!

It had felt like you were in a long dream. The dream felt so real that you had no idea what if it was real or not. In a way, it was like you were in a movie. You were laying next to Jeong-in as yourself, intertwining your fingers with one another. The warmth you felt as he embraces you with a hug and planting kisses all over your face. You were giggling and laughing as you felt his lips tickling every part of your face. 

You had no worries...
No stress...
No guilt...
Nothing had bothered you, you were safe. You hugged him tightly like you didn't want this to end. Something deep within told you something was about to happen. As if a little voice was warning you for the worst. In a way, it did as you had faint memories. More like, flashes of events that had happened to you recently. It was like a slide show of your life within the months you had met Stray Kids. But it stopped at one particular memory. 

You remembered going on a trip to Australia with them, of course, as your alternative self. The last thing you recall is walking on the beach with Jeong-in. You and he were away from Chan and Seung-min when they went to the pier. You two were enjoying the water as if you were a happy couple. You smile in the glee of that memory. You saw how happy the scene was as both of you enjoy splashing in the water together. The water was transparent and beautiful. The memory was not bad at all, it was wonderful.

From afar as you watch the memory play itself like an actual movie. You saw yourself a few steps away from I.N as you a school of fish swimming past your feet. You saw him enjoying the view of you admiring the ocean life. You knew something bad was going to happen as you saw him looking away towards the deep water with a worried expression. You notice the wave growing tall above you and Jeong-in. You saw him running to you but you did not look at him as he pushes through the wave trying to pull him in as he reaches for you.
You shout at yourself, "get up dummy! Look up!" the moment you witness your alternative self noticing the gigantic wave, it had already been too late.
Your vision became dark and your body quickly became cold. You felt the vivid motion of the push of your body against the sand as your body twirls vigorously in the water. You had felt every roll and tumble then a hard hit against your head. You had thought you were cold before but now, it felt as if you were trapped in a dense, dark place. 

You knew you had to be in the water still. But had no idea what's going on when you felt someone dragging you and lays you down gently on a rough surface. You believe they lay you on damp sand that was exposed from the waves crashing onto the shore. You faintly heard voices when you felt hands touching you in odd places. You thought maybe they were checking to see if you're okay. As soon as you thought of that, you felt something soft and warm touch your lips. It felt familiar to you but strange when hot air blew ghastly in your mouth. You knew it had to be someone trying to help you breathe. What was weird is that you had felt everything happening to you but why did it not help? You were scared as you had thought that until you felt a late gag and then water came rushing out of your mouth. You still could not see anything even if your eyes were open.
The only thing you heard is a familiar voice saying: "I tried to get him but the wave..." the rest he spoke in Korean but you knew who it was. You wanted to reach out to him, to let him know you're okay. All you could spit out were: "Jeo..." then you faint in his arms as he held you close to him.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

When you were admitted to the hospital, he checked up on you each day. All of them did but Jeong-in came alone. He bought flowers for you every time also drew a picture of his fox character and you as a bunny like Judy. He had no idea if you liked flowers or if you were allergic to any so he had bought the ones that you might've liked the color of it at least. He constantly held your hand to see if you'd wake up by his touch. Each time you did not which made him sad. If only you knew how much he missed you. 

Each week, waiting for you to wake up from the coma, Stray Kids had to keep working on their music and such. The fans began to worry as they notice how I.N's personality had been serious and expressionless lately. He wasn't himself at all. He felt as if the other half of him is gone when you're not there with him. When he needs to see your smile or look at awkward photos of you two, he had alway's asked the others if he could look at the photos again. They understood of him reminiscing but it pains them to see their maknae the way he is right now. It's like he's suffering emotionally and they wished they could help him. 

As months had passed, Jeong-in still checks into the hospital after rehearsal or after school. He waits for you to wake up but nothing ever happened. Today, counting as the fifth month or so, he saw your eyes rapidly moving behind your eyelid. His heart began to race as he shouts for the doctor to come in. He kept shouting as your eyes were about to open. The machines were blinking and loudly ringing to let everyone know what's going on with the patient. He had to let go of your hand once more as the nurses and doctor came in to check on you. Something told him to call the others but he didn't want to. Instead, he wanted to see you himself before alerting the others. He had to be the one by your side when you do wake up. He had waited for a long time. Now, it's finally happened. He can't wait to hear your voice, laughter, and to feel your touch once again.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Much like before, it had felt as if you were in a long dream. This time, you have an excruciating pain welcoming you as you gain consciousness. It was more on the left side than anything, you assume that is where you hit your head. It was throbbing harshly as you barely touch the bandage wrapped around your head. You woke up while groaning in pain. Your vision began to focus as you look around slightly. You look up and saw a cute blonde head staring at you while holding your hand.

He cries with happy tears, "thank God you woke up!" he had a tight grip on your hand as he held it close to his heart. As he did that, it was like his heart had suffered alone all this time. You had a feeling all he wanted to do was to look at you while being wide awake.
"How long have I been asleep?"
He wept as he spoke to you, "for several months." Your heart and stomach sunk as he looks to you heartbroken. You held him close as you embrace him with your free hand.
"I'm sorry that I had been gone for so long." He didn't respond, he broke down in tears as he hugged you tight. You can feel his tears staining the hospital gown as you held him close to your chest while soothing him by rubbing his back. He had not let go of your hand the moment you were awake.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

After he settled down and you gave him a few tenderly kisses. He showed you pictures of their recent comeback and of what they did in general for the past several months. You knew everything had to be different the moment you saw him with different hair color and more manly features. But to think that all of them had grown in a short period of time, left you in awe as you stare at the photos of everyone. You had noticed I.N did not smile as much in the photos like he used to. Once in a while, he would laugh in photos with Stray Kids but it's most of him with his 'scary' rest face. You didn't think it was scary but you know he likes to smile. It was amazing how fast they had matured since you last saw them, especially Jeong-in. He was alway's cute and handsome, now he's dreamy like a prince. I guess the blonde hair makes him glow more too and looks identical to a fennec fox. You already missed his strawberry hair but he looks nice in any hairstyle/color so far. 

You wished to have seen them grow within the period you slept. You guess it had to be for the best. Right now, you were happy to be awake to his dazzling smile and sparkly eyes. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You could not leave the hospital unless the doctor told you to go home. Just about a week or so later, your concussion has shrunk and you felt less throbbing. You were happy to see Jeong-in a lot and the other Stray Kids. Shockingly, Seung-min visits you more than the others did. You were shocked to know that even the members of Got7 came to visit you as well. Sadly, they came when it's either visiting hours were over or you were asleep. Nonetheless, you were finally released after they took the bandage off of your head and the bump was no longer there. Maybe a little scar from it. You figure it was like a 'battle' scar, so you were fine with it.

Surprisingly, the whole time you were there, the nurses and doctors called you 'Mr. Nicholas.' You knew they had to know your secret since you were unconscious for a while. When you woke up, you notice you were wearing a hospital gown. You also felt clean so the nurses must have washed you too. You had a theory to why they kept your secret hidden, Park Jin-young probably had part of this. Only he can ask them to keep it a secret from others. You're not sure how but you know it must be his doing.

You were relieved but you wonder if they would actually keep it a secret from everyone who either comes to ask about you or from other employees in the hospital. Only time can tell of what might happen in the future. 

When you finally came home, you carefully look around and notice the dorms itself has not changed a bit. The only thing that had changed was Stray Kids themselves. You were happy to be with all of them once again. You could not believe how much you missed them in a short period of time which felt like hours for you. But it was months for them. Even though their looks have changed but their personalities remain the same.

You're glad that Jeong-in began to smile more as all of you decide to cook dinner and eat together as a big family. You notice all of them were more rambunctious today than they ever were before if that is somehow possible.  What's funny about this is you actually missed it. You enjoy watching them goof around and acting ridiculous. It was like a weight had been lifted from them. A heavy waiting experience until you woke up. You knew they were happy that you're with them but the thought of Jeong-in miserable without you. Usually, girlfriends would be content with that (except for me) but you weren't. You couldn't believe how much you affect his personality. It made you feel guilty but you knew you would act the same way if he was in a coma too. Because of that, you wanted to stay close to him as much as you can. 

Are we acting this way because we love each other? Or are we rushing it? Could it be we are soulmates? Or are we just overreacting our emotions for one another?

Those questions spiral in your mind as he playfully teases you as you try to cook or eat. You knew he missed you so much but it was to a point that you felt like your love is a drug to each other. Both of you can't live without one another and that might be somewhat of a problem. You two have to figure out how to channel this so both of you don't have to suffer anymore. That might be difficult since you two live together and work together. Maybe it's meant to be this way. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 8.3K 32
》COMPLETED 《 •note: this is NOT an xreader. this is an xOC randomstay02: i'm stuck in a refrigerator hhjenthusiast: tf? 👑 👑 👑 in which jeongin...
375K 12.4K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
35.9K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...
15.6K 438 31
This story is about a cute , sassy, stubborn and most handsome boy Kim Taehyung. Who is very confident and Intelligent boy. Who has the ability to ma...