YouTube Group Short Stories

By TurquoiseWriter

All short stories of these YouTubers/Streamers: Vanoss Gaming H2O Delirious Mini Ladd I AM WILDCAT Ohm Wr... More

H2O Vanoss #1 {Part 1}
(2) Minicat #1
(3) Vanlirious #1 {Part 2}
(4) Ohmtoonz #1
(5) The Perfect Piece
(6) Valentines Day
(7) Carnival Date
(8) Is Sammy Craignant?
(9) I Can Treat You Better
(10) Battle of the Bands AU
(12) Making cyborgs a reality
(13) Group Chat
(14) Escaping With A Friend? {MCaR pt. 1}
(15) Last Year {Part 1}
(16) Walk
(17) You're The Guy {Part 1}
(18) You Just Gotta Chill {MCaR pt. 2}
(19) You're The Guy {Part 2}
(20) Working out and Slushies
(21) Last Year {Part 2}
(22) Song for the Wedded
(23) Jolt
(24) Gazebo Date
(25) The adorable Trio
(26) Insanity Session
(27) Insanity session {Part 2}
(28) A Delitoonz Date!
(29) Happy Valentine's GAY!
(30) Are you kidding me!
(31) Insanity Session (Final Dialogue)
(32) Sleepy Fitz
(33) Puppy!
(34) Boston Dinner with the Homies
(35) Meme Stream
(36) Insanity Session (Ending)
(37) Superhero AU
(38) The End

(11) DE PART 2 OF BoTB AU

209 2 0
By TurquoiseWriter

Note #1: This took WAY too long but I hope it isn't a big disappointment to a lot of you

Note #2: I'm pretty sure you know the ships to this one-shot and if you don't like em and wanna talk crap...go fuck yourselves or not I don't care

Note #3: Up top is a sample for those of you who don't know what Lui's squeaker voice sounds like.

Note #4: I'm sorry I didn't upload anything for three weeks plz forgive, or not I don't care.

~~~~~

Vanlirious:

Evan & Jonathan

Minicat:

Craig & Tyler

Switz:

Eric & Camron

TerrorMoo:

Brian & Moo

Ohmtoonz:

Ryan & Luke

iNuT team (don't ask):

Matt & Mason

Daithi De Lui:

David & Lui

BasicallyIdo407:

Marcel & Scotty

Krii7y:

John & Jaren

And finally

Raccoon on the Tele:

Ezra & Tobey

The game is going to be different from how some play the game so their managers: Bryce, Squirrel, and Jay were supposed to be the judges; except for Matt of course because he wanted to be with Mason on a team, but that isn't the point so they got to choose which card they think is funnier or the best card played and that team gets to dare all of the other teams so essentially do whatever. The only thing that was keeping us in the game was the 5,000 USD that currently, the managers had, and whoever was still in the game at the end gets the money. Our rules were

1. if you refuse to do the dare given to you then you are out

2. you cannot dare people to get out of the game

3. you cannot give a dare in which they must forfeit the game in order to do it

4. you cannot dare people to give you cash more than 5 USD

5. You and your partner are in a team so if your partner leaves you to do as well

6. If you have 5 white cards/ points or you're the last team in the game you win

Round 1: Raccoon on the Tele won the first round so they have 1 point. And the dare was to take 2 more edibles each

Round 2: Switz won this round which put them having 1 point. Eric said one person in every team had to sit on their partners' lap. And that's where he fucked as he had to sit in Camron's lap because he said every team.

"Fucking managers suck." Eric pouts obviously not able to tease everyone else as he planned.

"Come on it's not that bad," Camron tries lightening the mood which makes Eric smirk and whisper, "Yeah because I can tease you the entire time~"

Round 3: TerrorMoo won they now had 1 point along with the two other teams before, and the loosening teams had to spoon or cuddle each other for the rest of the time playing.

Round 4: Vanlirious won so they now have 1 point so Jonathan told everyone to take 3 or 4 shots of Tequila and which he gladly drank himself as well, so Evan also drank 4 shots because he was confident that he can hold his liquor. Minicat decided to back out from the game, it had something to do with checking Craig's back. Squirrel gave them the cards and the room number so they could just go to their room after Craig hopefully turns out okay.

Round 5: "That's a terrible card." Luke tells his partner.

"What no it isn't, just play it." Ohm tried reasoning with him

"Ugh fine but I'm going to bed either this round or the next one." In which Ohm nodded his head.

Everyone started laughing at the 'Squeeze my Weiner' card because it was so innocent, Ohm was really embarrassed about it so he decided to leave the game while hoping they wouldn't remember it in the morning. Squirrel told them their room number and told the couple to not go too far in case the people next door could hear them, but to also have fun.

Round 6: Switz won once again so they had 2 points. They agreed everyone had to kiss their love interest. Surprisingly nobody decided to back out, Dead Squirrel and Jay were taking pictures and videos of the future couples that will be embarrassed as shit tomorrow...and when it came to Raccoon on the Tele they were cuddling and crying saying how it sucks right now to be straight and single, they weren't kicked out because of this...

Ezra stopped crying first, "Hey Tobey?"

"Y-yes," Tobey looks up at him and gets distracted with his big fluffy afro. Ezra sighs wiping Tobey's tears and then pecks him on the lips and says, "Go ahead." And lowers his head enough so Tobey can touch it.

Round 7: INut team won next and gained a point which takes them going on the board. The next dare was to strip off your clothing until you reach your boxers. To which all of them obliged because they were high and drunken idiots.

Round 8: Daithi de Lui team finally gained a point of just sitting there obliging to dares and eating gummy worms, if Lui didn't stop laughing to the point of pissing himself everyone would have forgotten he was there. Lui's dare was to give him $2 a piece so he could restock on gummy worms.

Round 9: Switz gained another point which puts them up at 3 so they are actually excited to see what happens if they win. The drunks also dared one of the partners in each group to say something seductive in the others ear. Lui said it to David, Jonathan said it to Evan, Matt said it to Mason, Marcel said something to Scotty, John said something that made Jaren blush really red, and finally, Ezra said it to Toby but they just laughed their asses off at how cringy it was. Marcel and Scotty decided to call it a night since they had no points and Scott was drifting asleep. Once again Jay told them their room number and handed them the two cards to the room that they both would be sharing. And since some of them were hard the managers told them all to put clothes on.

Round 10: Daithi de Lui got another point so it puts them at 2. Will they make a comeback of a lifetime? Probably not since they both aren't really trying and neither do they care about the game. David told the dare this time since Lui just wants to scrape cash off of the guys to buy as many gummy worms as he can. So the dare was to sing a part to one of their partner's favorite song. Jonathan and Camron really knew how to sing so obviously they got a standing ovation...literally, everyone just stood up and clapped for them. Evan, David, and Mini were decent (as some put it) so everyone clapped but the rest were pretty terrible. Except for Lui because he just sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in his kid voice.

Round 11: Racoon on the Tele won so they now have a point, while Krii7ywas the team to continue without one. 

"Hey we may not have a point but at least we ain't sneak off to fuck," John tells us.

"Wait who snuck off to smash?" Evan asks and everyone nods their head in agreement.

"Damn you all bad friends." John says, "So if you want to figure out who left during this shit welp you better go back." John says looking directly at the camera that was situated next to Dead Squirrel

"Before you forget you have to still give a dare," Jay tells the 12 of us that are left.

"Oh right, well I dare all of you to go on twitter and tweet out a secret that nobody knows about." We heard a lot of groans of annoyances but since a dare was a dare. Well, everyone except the iNut team since it was already 2 in the morning and they just wanna go to bed so it was a win situation for them.

Round 12: Daithi de Lui got another point making them tie with Switz, are they seriously going to win? I think-

"Wait!" Lui says in his famous squeaker voice.

"What Lui?" Evan says,

"Does this mean I'm going to have to kill the big gummy worm?"

"NO, WE ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN!" Nogla rages remembering the amount of screaming he did that afternoon.

"Awe you're no fun..." Lui pouts.

"Come on Nogla say your famous line," Evan tells the already raging Irish guy while elbowing Lui so he can use his 'puppy dog eyes' on David since he really is the only one affected by it.

"Ugh fine, but if you all complain about your ears I'm not doing shit..." He looks down while thinking out loud and mumbling, "What did I say again?"

"OH, I REMEMBER! Okay, so you might want to back up if ye don't want your ears pierced by me yelling." Everyone buy Lui backs up a bit and if anything Lui just snuggled more into Nogla's chest.

He looks at Evan and takes a deep breath, "YOU'RE LIKE A DAD TEACHING A KID WITH NO FOCKIN MOBILITY IN HIS LEGS SO HE'S ON A TRICYCLE... WHILE SOMEONES PUSHING HIM!" Everyone starts bursting out laughing from Jonathan to Evan to Eric and so on and so forth. After that Lui mumbles, "I like that dare..." And passes out on Nogla, which takes him by surprise and soon you could see a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Alright I'm going to take him to bed, I'll see ye focks later." Everyone just replies with cat whistles, "Oh fock yeselves."

"How are we supposed to top that?" Eric says and everyone just shrugs their shoulders.

Round 13: Vanlirious wins another point putting them at 2 points and Krii7y still has none! The dare the two oblivious lovers gave the rest of the remaining teams is to go into four different directions one person wearing a shirt and shoes and the other person just wearing boxers and shoes. Then go outside and run around for 5 minutes and try not to get arrested.

Everyone gets up gets ready to leave, and since the managers being the temporary dads of the group instead of it being Fitz and Moo the everybody had to wear boxers since they don't want to bail anyone out of jail, but as an added measure the groups had to take another hit before going out.

(in real life they might have actually died from alcohol and drug consumption but this is a story and them bitches will die when I say they die)

~5 minutes later~

Everyone surprisingly came back, Jonathan is just sitting in a chair looking towards the large group of mental six-year-olds while spooning a sleeping Evan so I guess there goes Vanlirious. John and Jaren are giggling to themselves while John is just vaping (plz don't vape because it's considered cool fuck those people trying to convince you trying to vape) they might just be high. Camron and Eric walked in normally but Eric's lips are swollen but we aren't going to ask. Ezra and Tobey came back in one piece one holding more gummies and the other holding weed. And finally, Mason only wearing boxers, Matt walking in giving Mason a piggyback ride giving us a look saying 'don't ask and I won't kill you'. 

"Alright, I'm going to bed with John goodnight," Lucas says grabbing John's had and walking out the room without asking where they were sleeping so Jay went to follow them to see how long they will continue walking until they realize Jay has their room card. And iNut team and Raccoon on the Tele agreed following out the door.

Switz won the game! because this game was lasting too long and other things going down.

"Wanna continue what we started in our room?" Eric looks up to the giraffe fuck that looked like he wasn't going to bed any time soon. "Hell yeah I do," So they ask the BBS manager if he had a different room they could use since their manager left. So Squirrel just agreed and let them have the room and went to share the other room with Jay.

Before the game started:

Bryce went ahead to his own room to collect his thoughts a bit, especially with the constant reminder of what happened to his love and his daughter. While looking at a picture on his phone, "I'm hanging on but there is so much pain, why couldn't it be the other way around? I'm going for a walk and I won't be coming back from this walk. You all deserve the best but I have nothing left here, I'm slowly losing my happiness and caring less and less about my well being. It has shown I haven't been the best manager and I just have to get away. That's what I need." He then looks towards the camera, "I wish it wouldn't be this way since you all clearly care about me but I will be happier soon, I don't know if I'll be with my beloved and my daughter because I'm not sure what happens after death but I know I can start everything all over once my century is over. I'll see you all hopefully after another 40+ years later. Everyone enjoy your time together you all are a special bunch. Don't feel like this is your fault and any of you failed because you made these last couple years special for me." Bryce then walks towards the camera and signing his name leaving it for the BBS and Misfits. 

Then gets his will and phone out calling his lawyer, "It's time." He tells his lawyer, "You know we could still wait on this..." him knowing what is about to happen.

"No we have to do it now or else I will just be bringing everyone down, I'm going to send you the address and room number I'm staying in all you have to do is push the door, it's going to look close but the room card will be blocking the door preventing it to close."

"Since I cannot further stop you from the inevitable I hope you find you're husband and daughter. The fire should have never started in the first place, and I hope you finally find closure. You will be missed." 

A tear slides down Bryce's cheek, "I can't keep going like this, you know damn well we've both tried to get myself better but nothing worked... It's only for the best." Bryce then hangs up texts the address to his lawyer and finally walks out the door and putting the keycard on the side before 'closing' it.

After Minicat team left:

Tyler and Craig go to the nearest hospital and stays there for 4 hours before they are actually able to see the doctor and can check what is wrong. The doctors ask generic questions like did anything happen in the past that would have caused this? So they had to explain the car accident that happened three years prior. Eventually he was given some medicine for the pain just in case it happens again and of course, if the pain worsens go back and see what's wrong.

"Do you want to watch memes?" Tyler asks the other male that is laying down on the bed only in his boxers, "Yes and cuddles." So Tyler puts on memes to enjoy and reminisce they lay in bed and cuddle until they fall asleep.

After OhmtOoNz team left:

"So Ryan you want me to squeeze your weiner," Luke tells his drunken lover with giving a wink.

"Oh shut up it wasn't that bad!" Ryan tells the tall ginger bearded man.

"Well wouldn't be the first time babe~," Luke responds with a sing-song tone in his voice. "Yeah the first time would have been-" Ryan was cut off by hands cupping his cheeks and pulling him into a passionate kiss, "I think I want to make a whole new memory to remember, and I don't think it'll require going gentle." He growls into Ryan's ear making him blush and nod his head in agreement.

So they then had their fun not really caring who else heard in the other rooms.

After TerrorMoo Snuck off

"Brian, Brain come on tell me why we left the game?" Brock asks the slightly taller male in front.

"I just wanted some time alone with my love, is it that bad?" 

"No, but you could have asked. What if the others realize we're gone then what'll they think?" 

"Who cares what they think the only thing I have ever wanted I have in my arms." 

'Such a flirt.' Brock says in his head and then leans up for a kiss which Brian gladly accepts. Soon it turns into a make-out session and they have to break it and continue in their room since they were in the hallway near their room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 146 23
While the BBS gang is out on a mission, an accident occurs. Jonathan doesn't make it out alive. A year later, Evan still suffers the pain and the he...
18.2K 764 21
What if... what if you weren't happy... What if you didn't feel that spark... What if you were with him... your lover... the man your parents tied...
122K 2.1K 48
"=⌕ 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙨 𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙡 //﹫ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕 ...
51.5K 725 26
Includes Youtubers such as Vanoss, MiniLadd, Ohmwrecker, Fitz, Kryoz and many more! Contains both VanossCrew and GBG! Request: open :) WARNING Ch...