Found.

By kuhlei

Sequel to Lost. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.

7.

23 3 0
By kuhlei

KIMBERLY.

I admired my necklace in the mirror as I smiled. It's crazy how when Bryson and I first started talkin' he was such a mean ass nigga, and now he softened up for my sake. He has a huge soft spot for me and I love it.

"Ice me the fuck out, Marcus!" Jhasi said, coming into the kitchen. I chuckled.

"Ya asses wasn't crying when y'all was stealing." I imitated the twin's moma off of ATL.

"Y'all sick." Von said.

"You sick. Where yo lil friend at?" I asked my brother.

"He fina be pullin up. He just my friend now?" Von asked me.

"Don't do that," I said, playfully rolling my eyes in the process.

"I wana watch Naruto so bad but I don't wana pay my netflix bill." I said as I took a huge sip of my detox water.

Von looked over at me and shook his head as he pulled a stack of money out of his pocket. He separated six bills from the rest of the money and handed the bills to me. They were all blue faces. I smiled.

"Thank you. You're the best." I hugged Von as Bryson walked in the house.

"You so damn beautiful." Bryson's eyes immediately landed on me. He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug before he greeted my brother.

I took Bryson upstairs and closed the door behind us.

"I missed you. You just left me for a whole two weeks." I frowned at him.

"I missed yo ass too. Fuck you been doin, besides not answerin' da phone for a nigga?" Bryson asked me as he turned around and scrutinized me.

"I wasn't answerin' the phone because I been busy." I told him.

"Come here." He demanded. I walked over to him as he looked down at me. We made direct eye contact, which allowed me to see the lust in his eyes.

"Bryson, no! I gotta get ready for dis dinner down at the school." I tried to step back from him. He gently but aggressively grabbed me by my neck and pulled me back to him.

"Take these off." Bryson instructed as he tugged at the band on my panties.

Giving in, I began taking them off as he instructed, and kicked them to the side. I stood on my tippy toes and placed my lips on his. He kissed me back for a few seconds before he pulled away and pointed to the bed.

Bryson smacked my ass as I slowly walked over to the bed and laid on my back.

——
BRYSON.

I smirked as I watched Kim get up off the bed and limp to the other side of the room. She looked back at me and frowned.

"What you frownin ya face up for like I ain't just give you a reason to smile?" I asked her.

"I'm sore and you made me miss the dinner." Kimberly said. I looked over at her.

"You want me to take you to dinner tonight to make it up to you?" I asked.

"Yes, but Len invited me to breakfast today, and den we're goin to go see a movie."

"Who invited you to breakfast?" I asked her, tryna see if I heard her right or if i'm trippin.

"Len. My friend?" She said ina duh tone. I got up out of the bed and walked in the bathroom. Kim ass always doin irritating, stupid shit and it's starting to irritate the fuck outa me.

"What you stormin' off for?" She asked me as she followed me to the bathroom.

"Can I piss?" I asked her.

"I'm bout to leave out then. Obviously you love bein' rude to people and I don't have time for it. You not about to fuck my day up." Kimberly rolled her eyes at me.

A nigga bout sick of da eye rollin shit. I just almost knocked dem mufuckas out her head. Dat's all Kim ass do. She mad, she rollin' her eyes. She happy, she rollin her eyes. She annoyed, she rollin her eyes.

"Yo ass always goin' against the grain. If we just had a conversation bout dis same shit, why you even chattin' wit dis nigga? Like what I tell you don't een matter?" I asked her as I walked out the bathroom.

"Because, Bryson. Len is a friend. I'm not about to let you control who I can and can't be around. We're grown, and we trust each other. We not fina start normalizin' toxic behaviors in our relationship," Kim softly spoke.

I looked at her before grabbin my hoodie as I walked out of the room. Kim lil ass be annoying as hell sometimes. I get her argument but dawg, stop playin' wit me. She be testin' da waters like ima lollipop ass nigga or some.

Whole time ima whole grown ass man, expressin' my concerns, and she constantly ignorin' a nigga. But den she complain when I just let shit play out and don't say shit bout shit. I'on get it.

I heard a door open right before I heard Kimberly callin' my name. I continued walkin until I got to the top of the stairs.

"If you leave, i'm done wit you, on bro. I'm tired of you handling every situation the wrong way. You never wana work shit out or talk like the adults that we are." Kim called out.

"Aight. You got it." I said as I jogged down half the stairs. Kimberly met me before I could get to the bottom of the staircase and she grabbed my arm as she pushed me.

"Bryson, stop playin wit me."

"Gone head. I got shit dat need to be handled. I already told you i'on do da back and forth shit. You want an ultimatum? Keep chattin' wit dis nigga and i'm done fuckin' wit you. On God." I pushed past her and went downstairs to meet Von in the kitchen.

"Hannin, yung B?" Von got up and greeted me. We slapped hands before we both sat down.

"I can't call it." I said as I dragged my hand down my face.

"You look stressed da fuck out.. bet any money dat got some to do wit how much you and lil sis go back and forth." Von got up to get his hot pocket out the microwave.

"Yo ass sick too. You knew before we started chattin' dat she was dis crazy, and you ain't een warn a nigga." I shook my head.

"Didn't nobody tell y'all rebellious asses to start fuckin wit each other in da first place. Just a year ago, y'all didn't speak at all. Shit was a breezy lil operation. Now, y'all locked in. Niggas looking for you, they can easily slide on her— vice versa," Von expressed as Kimberly walked into the kitchen fully dressed.

I watched her as she looked in the mirror dat was in the kitchen and put some lip gloss on. Kimberly do lil childish shit like dis ona daily. I swear to God, Von got over 20 mirrors in his flat. Out of every mirror she done walked past, she chose to come in here and finish gettin ready.

"Why you in da kitchen gettin' ready like it ain't a bathroom upstairs and down here?" Von asked his crazy ass sister.

"I just needed to do some finishin' touches before I head out." Kimberly turned around and glanced at me before she made a face and turned her attention to Von.

"I keep tellin' you to stop wit da bullshit, Kim. Real
talk. You know ion even get in y'all business but dawg. Y'all starting to irritate the hell out of a nigga." Von said.

"Ok, and you're startin to irritate the hell out of me. I'm not fina keep doing da extra wit a nigga every single day. I'd rather us just stop fuckin' with each other as a whole. Like I just told yo friend, i'm not about to let him ruin my day. So let me leave before it gets to that point." Kimberly attempted to walk past me but I got up and stood in her way.

"Let me holla at you." I said.

"No! What don't you get I have somewhere to be in 20 minutes? You be purposely doin lil ignorant shit and it's beyond me. Grow up, Bryson. Forreal." Kim ranted as she snatched her arm away from me.

"Aight. Gone head, Kim. Before dis shit escalate." Von called out.

I looked over at Kim, waitin to see if she was gone leave out or not. She love playin' on my top, on some disrespectful shit, like ima kid or some. So no— a nigga not playin'. Dis gone be the worst decision of her short ass life.

"I'm leavin, Bryson. Is dis really what you want?" She asked me.

"Da ball in yo court. I'm done wit da bullshit." I told her as I watched her nod and then walk out the door.

Shit. There go her answer right there. Da decision made.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 0 11
Two broken hearts by love & lost searching for that missing piece find each other in the most uncanny way.
1K 106 15
"Wanna check that out?" TXTZY, slow updates.
SLEEPLESS By soda

Fanfiction

226K 6.6K 21
WinTeam fanfiction.
235 8 16
take me in.