Married|| H.S

By GiaOfficial

"For the last fucking time Harry! I'm married." "Not for long." More

Prologue
PlayList
•1•
•2•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•

•3•

134 5 1
By GiaOfficial

"Congrats Tes! I can't believe you're going to work with Harry Styles! I'm so fucking proud of you!" Noah came up to me and gave me a tight hug, picking me up from the floor. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his broad shoulder.  I leaned my head against his shoulder and giggled. 

"I've never been this excited to work with anyone before." I sat on the stool that was in the kitchen, picking on my nails. I took out my little brown journal from my bag and started to write some ideas in it. 

"Already have ideas?" Noah rested his head on his arm. I nodded excitingly and took out my pen. I scribbled Harry's name as the title. "I should probably give him my number." Noah nodded, he put on the table next to me a glass of iced tea. I took out my phone and searched for Chloe's name.  

Do you have Harry's number? 

                                                                Yes. It's 172 546 734

Thank you, I want the contracts printed out for 11 am.

                                                                I'll get them ready. 

I saved the number under Harry Styles. It's so cool seeing his name saved on my phone. I opened the iMessage app and looked for his contact. 

Good afternoon, This is Tes. It was a pleasure meeting you today.

Not even seconds passed by until he responded. 

                                                             Hey! I was about to ask your assistant for your number. 

                                                             It was great to meet you as well. I was wondering if you wanted  

                                                             to go out for lunch tomorrow to talk. 

 I wouldn't mind at all. She would meet at the restaurant 

That's on 7th street? 

                                                       Perfect. What time are you free? And until when?

11 to 2ish maybe? 

                                                       Great. Till tomorrow gorgeous.😉

My heart stopped at the winking emoji. Does he know I'm married? Maybe tomorrow I'll try to talk as much as I can with my hands for him to notice the rings on my left hand.

 I went up to my room and looked through my kind of messy closet searching for an outfit for tomorrow. I picked out a blue coat with matching dress pants, and for a shirt a white crop top that wasn't so short that made me look like I was a college student. I put my outfit on the counter that was in the middle of my  closet and put my black heels next to it. 

I was eyeing my purse wall until o felt a pair of strong hands on my waist. "You're so beautiful without even trying." I leaned against him and smiled. He turned me around so that I was facing him. "After the huge news I think you deserve a prize." His black eyes started into mine. I bit my lip to stop from giggling.

 "What type of prize?" He attached his lips to my neck. Kissing ever so gently on it, making his way to my ear. "You know what prize." He put his warm hands on my stomach. 

~~~~~~~

I woke up again next to Noah naked, our legs were tangled and the sheets were scattered all over the floor and the large bed. I quietly got out of bed trying not to wake Noah. I went into the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror. I had a huge purple-ish hickey a little bit above my right collar bone. I rolled my eyes and got into the shower. I put the water as cold as I could to try to make it disappear since it would be very unprofessional for Harry to see a hickey on me. I took my time since I had about 4 house to get ready. When I was done cleansing all the sins I committed yesterday I got out and put on the fluffy white robe. I sat in front of the mirror once again and did my har. I ironed my hair and did two small braids and tied them together. I did my makeup very natural. I tried putting on concealer on the bruise but that honestly did work. 

I got out the bathroom and went into the bedroom. I saw Noah still laying down on his phone. 

"That was rude of you to leave me wake up alone." I laughed and rolled my eyes. He signalled me to come closer. He put his pointer finger under my chine and lift my head up. His eyes scanned my hickey. "Oh shit." He laughed and placed a soft kiss on it. 

"I fucking hate you for this." I tried to cover it with my hair. He started to play with my hair, twirling with his fingers. "I love you." He kissed me on my forehead. I loved this sweet side of him. "I love you more." He shook his head and wrapped his strong arms around my waist. I turned on his phone to check the time. It was 10:20. 

"Fuck, I have to get ready. I'm gonna be late." I walked fast to the closet and put on my clothes I chose the night before. I quickly put all my items in my black Gucci horse hoof bag. I quickly made my way to the kitchen. I saw Noah waiting for me. 

"I'll see you soon." He kissed me softly. "Love you! Here's your tea." He gave me the cup.

"Also, Chloe came. Here's the contract." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I got my car keys and got out the door. 

~~~~~

I parked my cars and got out. While walking to the entrance of the fancy restaurant, I saw Harry walking to the door. I picked up my pace to reach him. He heard my heels and turned around. He had a smile on his face. 

"Tes!" He gave me a strong hugHe was very friendly. 

"Harry! Nice to see you." We went inside and immediately got a table. While walking to the second floor of the very nicely lit restaurant he noticed my bag. 

"Love the Gucci, I heard that the new model for the men's tailoring is very handsome." I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"Really? I heard otherwise." He put his hand over his heart and put on a shocked expression on his face. We made it to our table and was handed a menu. We ordered Domaine Leflaive Montrachet Grand Cru. (a very expensive wine). 

"I must say, you look gorgeous." I smiled, I tried hiding the blush from my face. Anyone would react this way of a gorgeous human being said that to you. 

"Thank you, you look very good yourself." He smiled eyeing my face, his eyes slowly made his way down on my neck. He stopped at one certain spot, the one spot I didn't want him to notice. 

"Someone had sexy time last night." I took a sip from the wine glass and tried to hide my face. I saw Harry with his arms crossed smirking at me. He bit on his bottom lip softly. 

"You have a boyfriend?" He intertwined his hands and out them on the table. He was playing with all the rings that were on his long fingers. He picked at some of the chipped off nail polish on his nails. 

"I'm married actually. I have a husband." I showed him my engagement and wedding band on my left hand. He opened his eyes shockingly. He ran his hand threw his hair. 

"Really? I don't want to cross the line but, you're very young." He took a sip from the glass, I can easily notice that he's an expert on wine  From the way his fingers held the glass, and how his rosy lips took a sip. 

"I am, I'm 20." He put the cup down and put his lip between his pointer and thumb. 

"Who's the lucky guy?" His voice got very serious quickly, it wasn't like before when he was all giddy and excited. 

"Noah Centineo. We met 3 years ago, we married very fast." He nodded. 

"The guy from that Netflix movie?" I crossed my legs and hanged my purse from the chair. 

"Yes, him. It isn't his proudest movie but he got many job offers after that." Harry laughed and threw his head back. 

"You deserve better." I furrowed my eyebrows together. I didn't know if he was joking or not. His lips were in a straight line. His eyes were looking straight at me. 

"Like who?" I looked down and notice he had on a black button up shirt but almost all the top buttons were undone. Showing off all his tattoos on his chest. 

"Anybody that doesn't play a teenager on a mediocre Netflix movie." I let out a surprised gasp and laughed. I nodded and took another sip from the amazing wine. "I could have anyone I want, but I found Noah and knew he was the one." Harry let out a loud laugh, earning stares from the other snobby looking customers. 

"You deserve someone like me. A man that doesn't act on shitty Netflix movie that were very overrated. A man that doesn't look like they're just going through puberty. A man who doesn't leave a hickey on your collar bone, someone that leaves a hickey where no one can see it, except for me.." The way his lips moved while he was saying each word. He even spoke with his eyes in a weird way. The last sentence made me shiver, the thought of another man doing anything sexual to me made me disgusted, but somehow when Harry said it, I liked it. I liked the rush I got from it. 

I was about to respond until the waiter came back with the appetizers. Harry kept starring at me, waiting for a reaction. I grabbed the folder that was next to me and took out the contracts. 

"Here you go, I suggest you read it just in case you find something you don't like." He nodded while his eyes scanned every word. 

"Can I add anything to it?" I nodded and took out the overly expensive Louis Vuitton pen that Noah got me as one of my Christmas gifts. I handed him the heavy bulky pen. He grabbed the pen between his right hand. I put the fork in my mouth and fell in love with the food. He gave me the contract back with the pen. I noticed that he signed it, and under that there was an adding note.  

I must fuck you and make you realize that Noah isn't the man for you. 

My eyes opened, I looked at Harry like he was crazy. I laughed and shook my head. 

"You're so fucking crazy Harry. I'm married. I can't cheat on my husband." He nodded understandably and grabbed the contract again, he gave it back. He crossed out what he wrote. 

I̷ ̷m̷u̷s̷t̷ ̷f̷u̷c̷k̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷m̷a̷k̷e̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷r̷e̷a̷l̷i̷z̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷N̷o̷a̷h̷ ̷i̷s̷n̷'̷t̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷m̷a̷n̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷

I signed the contract and gave him his copy. "It's going to be great working with you Tes." He took out his hand, I grabbed it and shook it. "Like wise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 87 15
Just being me it's amazing
14K 209 6
All Harry-themed One-Shots. I'll be posting a new one every day until Sunday, June 24th!
12.5K 79 7
Harry Styles one shots and smut by yours truly. May be reader insert, may be OC.
8.3K 550 7
❝IF I COULD BE HONEST FOR ONE DAY, EVEN JUST FOR A SPLIT SECOND, I'D TELL YOU THAT I'M HURTING. AND I MEAN REALLY HURTING.❞ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 201...