Lucifer: she's a devil [Disco...

By KonekoJr

"Now, tell me, mr morning star, what is one of your greatest wishes?" I taunted him. And just as everyone alw... More

prologue
ACT I ~ cast
ACT II ~ cast
oc info
I
II
III
IV
V
A/N
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII

XIV

291 13 0
By KonekoJr

Recap: "Meet Amber walsh, she's only just recently turned 16, according to her ID. we've traced her location, she lives in Holly-springs. Police say she had already been reported missing by her mother at 7:32 pm on Tuesday when she had gotten off work. At the time it wasn't a legal report, because it was to early. But it did raise red flags so It’s only common sense that someone would've had it docked." The Beautiful girl with lucious black hair, and porcelien white skin finished explaining; obviously proud of her work.

"How long ago did she die?" Chloe asks, "probably about 12 hours after the report. " she says looking over the files. She walks around the dimly lit room pulling out More photos of ambers corpse.

"I was told the police had found her like this, but there were marks found on the back of her head. Judging by The rotting stains near the center of her scalp, they seemed to have been the first piece of her body to decay, which could only mean she was killed, by a head injury before her corpse was left At the park." Ella finished her theory, which could very well be correct. but to be on the safe side; I analyzed her Explanation in my mind- in only a matter of seconds.

She slides the file over to me. Which I found surprising since you'd expect her to slide it over to someone Actually trustworthy of looking at information like this.

I absorbed each photo sample- duplicating its features within my mind, so I won't Leave anything out. "Those bite marks look a little big to match up with any kind of animals teeth. The marred tissue is more cut, and defined, and No animal could've possibly been smart enough to bite like this." I comment.

suddenly a flashback instantly Floods throughout my mind. This was proof that mine and the detectives case were linked. Which meant, that I couldn't tell Lucifer about my revenge plan.

I can't help but wonder what my next move is going to be. At this point, should I even consider myself a devil?

* * *

~ Marcy

After processing my thoughts, I've come to the conclusion that I'd need not, to let Lucifer Find out anything about this. Me being the Open person I am, this isn't going to be easy. So I push that thought from my mind for now and go back to theorizing the situation with azeus.

Now that I've taken a Decent amount time to think it over, revoking azeus's powers would be the perfect revenge.

If this is the same Exact azeus from my dimension- my brother- then he definitely cares more about his powers then He does about destroying me, which is obviously a lot if he killed a bloody child over me.

But the only question loitering around my mind...the only question that's really irked me..

Why children?

What was his point in striking children?

After a while, I once again had forgotten about the people who exist around me. Chloe was the one to shake me from my thoughts. "Marceline, do you happen to be involved with this? You know...on a personal level? Or maybe you know something about this?"

I smirk; flask clenched in my left hand. "Well, obviously I know more than you since your the one asking me- of all people- for help."

Lucifer furrows his brows, and I rolled my eyes at him. We remained silent as he stared almost directly into my soul, until I finally sigh.

"But I do..happen to know someone who happens to be an expert at things like this."

Chloe scoffed at that. She turns to lucifer, "good then while you go get him, Lucifer and I will go question amber's family. And give them the news." I was slightly relieved. I wasn’t exactly thrilled about the fact that we were supposed to notify the family of the deceased child. I’m not very good at delivering bad news.

Flashback: ( 5-7 years ago)

“Okay, marcy. we’re going to practice on some of you’re socialization skills, by figuring out how to communicate with one of my patients. Take alester cornfeld for example." Dr. Linda motions toward the man sitting uncomfortably on the bland tan couch.

I processed linda’s words, and remembered the files I read under her oblivion.

“Now, you marceline compliment alester, and alester you compliment marcy.” after she finishes speaking, I think for a moment.

“Now alastair you say something. Try Starting  with an introduction.” linda explains, and the man abruptly nods. “hi I’m alistair, I really dig your whole she-devil get up. It foreal suits you.” He says, and with that I hmf, in reply. I reffer back to what I read on the internet, about inter mingling with humans.
If it's one things humans like best, it's gossip, and relationship talk.

Just like that I knew, exactly what I wanted to say. And so finally after a solid 7 minutes of staring at this man- my expression practically forzen-  I decide to speak.

“Hi. I’m marceline." I smile
" I slept with your girlfriend. She’s pretty fabulous in bed if i do say so myself." I smirk crossing my legs, as they dangle over Linda's desk; the one i always sit on during my oppointments.
"by the way kudos.” I say, keeping a warm smile. I threw him a thumbs up.

Lindas head slowly curls around, her gaze immidiately settling on me- mouth agape- shocked at what I just said. Though I was slightly frivolous at the moment.

I exhail, "man that felt good. You were right linda, I feel better." I glance over at the man, whose gleeful expression slowly melted away.

Mere seconds later, the man bursts into tears. The tears fall seemingly endlessly down his cheeks, as he turns to bolt Out of the room. “See you next wednesday alastair!” Linda calls after him before silently, getting up, and closing the door.

She sighs, “Okay, well...that was a good start...but when I meant compliment somebody, I kind of meant...say something that could be..you know..beneficial to their self esteem.” I knit my brows together, “that was positive, I gave him news that his insolent ass parents waited a millenia, to reveal to him.” Linda only grimaces, then takes a sip of her coffee.

Flashback end

Lucifer’s voice shook me from my thoughts yet again. “I hear you detective, but I think not. I think it's only smart if we all stick together.” chloe scoffed, “lucifer, whatever you’ve got planned in that thick skull of yours, don't even think about it. “ chloe states in a flat tone. “Why whatever do you mean detective? I would never lead you two lovely ladies down the wrong path. Besides, I wanna keep a close eye on her” I instantly glared daggers his way, “don’t ever call me that again.”

His lips curled into a wide cheshire grin, just like he usually does when he starts conducting strange ideas. which strangely reminded me of the dream I had a few days ago. I’ll never be able to shake the way it irked me to my very core. What a strange one it was. Then I realised exactly what he just said. “Wait a minute!! You’re not my bloody mother I can do whatever the hell I want!” I growled, and turnt on my heels; strutting my way out of the lab, where we analysed all of the evidence needed to catch this sadistic evil man, and make him pay...or I mean..bring him to justice.

At this point we were on our way. After gathering all the information needed for the case.

I strut past the sea of investigators and cops.  I clenched my flask; downing another shot

Lustful gazes were shot at me left and right, but I gracefully kept walking.

* * *

For some reason throughout the entire car ride; I sensed this eerie energy radiating off of

lucifer. Was it agitation? Jealousy? Anger? Concern?...the reasons are limitless.

You wouldn’t really expect ‘the devil’ to be genuinely concerned about someone. Then again No one could possibly expect the existence of another god who just so happens to be a female, let alone expect the existence of another dimension.

I was overwhelmingly nervous about having to discuss the death of amber walsh with this family. I had no clue if they had already known their daughter was dead.

“Marcy, Lucifer, are you two alright? You guys aren’t usually..quiet this long.” Chloe- whose calmly driving, glances to the back, where I’m seated, then moves her gaze over to lucifer.

“My dearest apologies detective. Today I haven't exactly been at my best. But its not me you should be worried about.” he says, in an expressive manner, which makes me tense up.

“You really think i'm that stupid? I know your talking about me lucifer!” I hiss in response.

Lucifer only ignores my recent statement. “Hey, where did you say that friend of yours was located again?” I turn to chloe, “chesterfield square.” I say bluntly.

“Ahh. home of the thugglets. Some of the finest drugs are sold out that way, yummy.” Lucifer jokes, which makes chloe glare. “Lets just go and get this over with.” I feel a rush of excitement wash over me. “Hell yeah.” I cheese, a vibrant smile as we continue on our path.

* * *

Once we finally made it to our destination, at some point we stupidly lingered about the neighborhood. “so , Mrs. Star-Morning how exactly did you and this ‘friend’ of yours meet? An evident one-night stand gone wrong I presume? Or perhaps you left him wanting more?” Lucifer quirks his eyebrows teasingly, earning another shove from chloe. “Never mind that, how the hell were you guys able to meet up in such a horrible part of town?”

I exhale, “he has a name you know. He’s called finreed and no..I met him when I first moved to los angeles...i made a deal with him.”

Lucifer gasps, “That’s it, I’m most certainly speaking to a copyright manager soon.” I roll my eyes. “In this dimension you may have invented the term “a deal with the devil.” But you forget that I was once the devil too.” I shook my head.

“Anyways, he needed help, finding a job so I sort of got him into a gang, In exchange, he owes me a favour.” chloe shot me a ruthful glare, “You got a child involved with the cartell!”

I nod and purse my lips, “he had just turned 18, and he’d actually given me a place to stay. Not really a fulfillment of the favour...it's more like a good deed really.” chloe rolls her eyes, “and how do you know he hasn’t been killed by now?” I shrug, “he’s immortal duh.” Lucifer turns to me,

“And you’ve waited until now to tell me this?” I don't respond, I only move my gaze over to the seemingly abandoned apartment complex.

I sheepishly smile, "well...maybe..he still lives here?"
Chloe narrows her eyes at me. I feel lucifers watchful gaze practically scalding me.

This was going to be a long
Case.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: omg guys im sooo sorry for the delay...I've had really bad writers block. Lolol.
XOXOX THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR 3K VIEWS!! AND ESPECIALLY 100 VOTES!!! I couldn't have done it without my readers! Thank you so very much for taking the time to read my stories. I will try not to skip next Sundays update!
Anyways, see you next chapter!
-KrazyGhostwriter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 387 19
I didn't see him boom out of nowhere, but there he was standing right next to me on the ledge that would lead me to my own doom. I forgot that I want...
82.2K 2.6K 29
"Stay still." He took his sharp talon and moved aside a piece of her blonde- practically white- hair, still damp from the bath, and tossed it over he...
13.6K 397 13
. . . (Name) was someone who didn't really believe in any particular god. They believed there was a God just not enough to be faithful. Living by the...
4.1K 184 11
on a dark and dreary night, in LA Lucifer decides to go on a walk. what he didnt know was that he'd bump into some people who actually has the capabi...