Twisted Love *Tododeku*

By NerdyWordy56

2023 author- I am so sorry for all the grammar and spelling mistakes, I will not be fixing them so, good luck... More

Chapter 1: Soft Broccoli
Chapter 2: The Rock & The Chef
Chapter 3: The Bully
Chapter 4: Useless
Chapter 5: Useful
Chapter 6: Boss Down!
Chapter 7: But Is He Gay?
Chapter 8: Fight for Soft Boy
Chapter 9: The Arguing
Chapter 10: Food Fight
Chapter 11: No Homo Bro!
Chapter 12: Midoriya!
Tagged! (Not an Update)
Chapter 13: Jack Ass!
Chapter 14: You Can't Make Me
Chapter 15: What Happened?
Chapter 16: Memory
Chapter 17: Introducing Me
Chapter 18:You're Not Leaving Again!
Chapter 20: Where's Kiri?
Chapter 21: The Vine Master
Chapter 22: Join me?
Chapter 23: I'm your mother
Uh-oh (please read)
Chapter 24: What...Just Happened?
Writers blocks is a bitch!
Chapter 25: Is Water Wet?
Chapter 26: Meet My Mama!
OH MY GOD!!!
Chapter 27: Run!
Chapter 28: In The Cell
Chapter 29: The Plan
Chapter 30: Tsu!
Chapter 31: Check
Chapter 32: Brake out!
Chapter 33: Gotta Blast!
Epilogue #1: Izuku and Shoto
Epilogue #2: Kiri and Bakugo
Epilogue #3: Kaminari and Jiro
Story time!!!
BOOK 2 IS READY!!

Chapter 19: Divide and Conquer

4.5K 168 64
By NerdyWordy56

I sat in a van with Tsu right next to me. I was surprised when everyone told me we would be attacking, and that I was coming with them. Uraraka went on to explain that I was their strategist but I'm not good at any of that stuff. And I don't know what they're after either.

"Midoriya," I heard Todoroki's voice echo in my head set. "You're okay with all this right?" He asked and I smiled as I thought about how caring he was being. I looked to the screens that had everyones cameras.

"Yes, I am." I said confidently.

"Alright! Let's split up!" Kiri said. "Midoriya, what do you think?" I thought on the matter for a while before I decided to say anything.

"That's fine but remember not to go off on your own, it'll be like a suicide attempt! Jiro and Denki should team up and take the ground level so their quirks won't disturb the building structure. Momo and Uraraka go with each other to the second floor. Mina, Kiri, and Todoroki take the third floor. I don't know if there's any lower levels but if there is that would go for Jiro and Denki's area." I rambled on for a bit.

"You heard the man!" Denki said. I watched as they all ran inside. There was a huge number of people and I was lucky enough to see what was happening with everyone's camera. They were outnumbered and I started to panic for them.

"Holy Narks!" I said. Todoroki sent a blast of ice that covered the floor and the villains fell beneath their feet.

"Split up!" Todoroki said and I watched as everyone's cameras jiggled from going up stairs.

I watched through Denki and Jiro's camera as they fought. I was slightly panicking not know how I was supposed to help.

"Mina! Behind you!" I hear Uraraka yell I turn quickly to their cameras and saw a villain float up after Uraraka's touch. They had be blocked by five guys on the stair case.

"Momo and Uraraka! Provide cover while the other continue. As for the second floor we need to split up and third team so-"

"Kirishima stay with Mina on the second floor I'll keep going up." Todoroki said. I felt my heart drop as I heard him.

"No, being on your own is suicide!" I yelled and my were glued to Kirishima's camera,which had Todoroki in view.

"Midoriya's right man," Denki said when he had a free time between villain's "you can't go by yourself." Everyone agreed with Denki.

"We don't have a choice right now. And I'm not leaving Kirishima or Mina alone." He said and I thought for a while till I turned to Tsu next to me.

"Tsu, can you jump up to the second floor?" I asked and ignored the chatter from everyone else.

"Yeah, that shouldn't be hard." She replied. I nodded and turned back to the others.

"Kirishima, go with Todoroki. Mina, Tsu will be up soon to help you on the second."

"No, Tsu is there to protect you!" Todoroki said angrily as the group entered the second floor.

"I'll be fine! No one knows I'm out here and she can be more useful with you guys!"

"Midoriya this isn't-"

"I'm not asking for your permission! I'm telling you what is happening!" I said and Todoroki got quiet. "Tsu, go in." She nodded to me and left. I watched as Kirishima and Todoroki moved farther up the stairs and on Mina's camera I saw Tsu come to help.

"Midoriya! We're running out of options on this staircase!" Momo said. I turned to her camera and saw the guys continue to stand and one of them had a cloning quirk.

"Momo, is there anything you can creat that will allow Uraraka to get closer to be able to get them immobilized long enough for you to cuff them?" Momo was silent as she thought.

"I think I have something in mind that can do that but it'll take some time." She said.

"I'll cover for you." Uraraka said.

"Ground level clear, except Denki's brain dead." Jiro said. I looked into her camera and saw Denki walking around like an idiot.

"Is there any basement doors?" I looked on Denki's camera as she shook her head.

"No."

"Then join Uraraka and Momo on the staircase. And bring Denki so we don't lose him." She ran off and I turned to Kiri's camera. They had reached the third floor but the floor was dark, nothing was up there.

"Something's not right boss." Kiri said. Todoroki agreed and they cautiously walked farther in. I couldn't see well with how dark it was.

"Todoroki watch out!" I heard Kiri say but I didn't see anything but I could hear and it sounded like Todoroki's ice quirk for a bit before everything went quiet again.

"What's happening? Todoroki? Answer me!" I yelled frantically.

All the sound I was getting from everyone died out. I turned and saw all the cameras had gone out and I was disconnected from everyone. I turned to the control and started hitting the reboot button and anything else I thought would bring it back.

"Come on! Guys! Can you hear me?" I yelled into my mic but their was nothing. "Oh...shit!" I said. I looked around and in the glove box, where I saw a gun. I grabbed it quickly and turned to the connection router, it had been smashed. Someone was here while I was distracted. I step out with the gun tightly in my hands.

"Look who stepped out of the shadows to play!" I hear the same yell that I heard most of my life.

"Kacchan! Why are you here?" I ask and turned to him.

"The villain called me in. They said something about a deal. But when your team showed up I knew you had to be somewhere around here. Your practical Todoroki's lap dog!" I didn't raise the gun to him, I would never think of hurting Kacchan.

"I'm here! Are you going to kill me?" I asked thankfully with out a stutter.

"Hmm, no. We need to talk you brat." I loosened up and tilted my head to the side curiously.

"A-about what?" I said.

"Why are you hanging around that prick? What happened to the kid that wanted to be a hero?" He asked and he sounded pissed off but his question suggested that he was concerned.

"I'm quirkless, we both knew becoming a hero was never going to happen the way I wanted it to.

"So you picked to be a villain's chew toy?" He said and stepped closer to me with his hand ready to attack.

"No! I chose to be his friend! And to hopefully stop him from being the villain! There's still time for him to change who he is and I plan on being there when it happens!" Kacchan looked at me and laughed hysterically.

"You're plan is to take down the villains, by befriending them and turning them to the good sighed?" He laughed. "You're pathetic!"

"Maybe, but it's how I can help! And your next Kacchan!" He stopped laughing and looked at me.

"Me? I'm perfectly happy with how my life turned out and you'd just make my life a mess." I saw Kiri running out of the building and coming towards me. I looked at him and he saw the situation I was in.

"You might be right." I said even though I wasn't very interested in what we were talking about anymore.

Why is Kiri out here!?

"What are you look at Deku!" He yelled angrily and turned around right as Kiri landed on top like a rock weighing him down.

"Are you alright Midoriya?" I nodded.

"Don't hurt him! Just keep him down." I said and Kiri listened with a confused look.

"Where's Todoroki and the others?" I asked.

"Once you cut out the boss told me to come down but it looks like you had it covered. I told the others to meet up with Todoroki as soon as possible." Without thinking I ran in the building despite Kiri calling me back.

I gripped the gun tightly and ran up the stairs. The men Momo and Uraraka were fighting were tied up and passed out so I ran pass and moved to the second floor. Where everyone but Todoroki was.

"Midoriya?" Tsu said as she looked over quickly.

"Why are you here?" Jiro asked.

"I have to get to Todoroki!" I kept running and I dodged the villains that came towards me. I race up stairs and was meet with only the light of fire.

"Todoroki!" I yelled. He turned quickly and I saw a panicked look in his eyes.

"Midoriya?" I watched as something attacked him from the shadows. I began looking for a light switch on the wall and when I found one I switched it on only for a broken lightbulb to shine long enough to see the two villains in there. They were the same ones that attacked me and Tsu. The lightbulb died out and it was dark again.

"Midoriya, nice of you to join us." I hear one say.

"Leave him alone Tomura!" Todoroki said.

"But the fun's just about to start!" Tomura laughed.

——————————————————

Yay! New chapter!

Shit's going down but I hope you like it.

WRITE YA LATER ASSHOLES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 3.5K 20
Ciel used to be a cold-hearted self-centred boy. But now, he has given in to his feelings for Sebastian. What will Sebastian do when he finds out? An...
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
8.2K 172 9
When Luigi agrees with a plan made by princess Peach, he gets captured by the evil koopa tyrant, Bowser. An unlikely love forms between the two when...